Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mint Formations Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

About Mint Formations Ltd:

Mint Formations helps you officially register your new limited company in the UK. We are a Companies House authorized agency backed by innovative technology with bank-grade security.

You can register your new company using our website from anywhere in the world. You will get step by step help and support on our website to make the registration process as simple as 1-2-3.

support@mintformations.co.uk

College House
2nd Floor
17 King Edwards Road
London
HA4 7AE

Tell us how Mint Formations Ltd made you happy
It was so quick and efficient sery, well recommended
Excellent service, the software was easy and user friendly. The price was good value.
Great customr service very fast forward good price thankyou
Very good value and help you with any questions you might have and they always respond to your question within 24hrs. They help you put your best foot forward.
Great company, easy registration :)
Work like gods.
Amazing got me what i need so if you say they dint your haters.
Mint Formation Ltd
Thank you and keep up the good work i will recommend you to anyone thats setting up.
Godbless you and thank you
BEN AND SON LANDSCAPES LTD
The application journey is confusing, not working properly (after selecting and clicking next) and status messages by email were alarming (rejected, which was not the case), lacked description and were misleading, . Overall, this makes the whole system seem unreliable.
Hi Mr Meenh,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have placed a request with our internal team to check if the rejection email was sent out to you by error or it was an actual notification to you through Companies House.

Once there is any update from them, we will keep you posted on this.

Thank you for your time and patience in this matter. Have a great day.

Regards,

Cathy Hall
Customer Service Manager
Website: www.mintformations.co.uk
PH: +44 2071128684

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is prohibited. Thanks.

By supporting a new business, we're supporting a “dream”
Incorporation | Compliance | Websites | Marketing | Accounting | More…
Mr Dexter,

We have now received an update from our internal team that an automatic rejection email was sent to you because of a technical glitch with Companies House system. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. I understand that subsequently your company is registered as you desired.

This Corona virus situation is unprecedented times and we are trying to get as much support/service from Companies House. Our aim is to offer a reliable 5-star experience to every one of our customers. This technical issue happened beyond our control, and we can only ask for a sincere sorry.

We hope we get a chance to fix your experience, sometime in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
Cathy Hall
Customer Service Manager

Website: www.mintformations.co.uk
Phone: +44 20 7112 8684
Upon finding Mint Formations on google, it took me no more than 5 minutes to register my new start-up company! They offer affordable packages and very beneficial add-ons! Highly recommend for new businesses trying to incorporate their company!
My Experience was Amazing. Looking forward to see the same kind of service in future. I never expected that the company can be setup in less than 24 hrs.And the process was so fast.Thanks Again.
Mint Formations is very good , i ordered my first company formation through them and they formed my company within hours . There were some slight issues which i asked them to fix and those were fixed within minutes . Highly recommended !
Fast and easy understandable registration process.
Also Mint Formations call center operators are polite and gave me answers to what i needed to know pretty quick.
Totally new experience for me and the Mint platform helped me navigate with ease through the process without being bombarded with complexity or an array of adverts/add-ons
Very easy and swift process, company registered within 24 hours, fast responses to queries.
Mint Formations supported me in setting up my LTD company in no time at all (less than 24 hours). They are always friendly and accessible. They were very helpful in explaining things to me I didn't understand. They were very professional in their approach. A service I would definitely use again.
Easy steps, well established
Really easy, fast and professional service for overseas entrepeneurs
Very fast process. Say yesterday I submitted the form and today I received all the correspondence. I have recommended you guys to my business community. A very happy customer.
Mint Formations Limited has provided an excellent service thus far. Excellent in that they've managed to exceed my expectations during a pandemic. Please enter my name in the competition, universal credit ain't fun.
Easy to use service, forms were easy to complete.
Not entirely clear about what is included in each package for the increase price point so do read and consider this before buying. I went for the additional package and was disappointed with the extras for the increase in base price I paid!
Really good service, quick to respond and reliable sauce. Would highly recommend!
Mint Formations Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 292 reviews