Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mint Formations Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

About Mint Formations Ltd:

Mint Formations helps you officially register your new limited company in the UK. We are a Companies House authorized agency backed by innovative technology with bank-grade security.

You can register your new company using our website from anywhere in the world. You will get step by step help and support on our website to make the registration process as simple as 1-2-3.

support@mintformations.co.uk

Mint Formations Limited
College House
2nd Floor
17 King Edwards Road
London
HA4 7AE

Tell us how Mint Formations Ltd made you happy
They are very informative, great at helping you on your way to sucess
Good service, afordable prices
Fast service and helpful.
Very easy and if got stuck chat was quick and efficient.
Excellent service, they took all of the hard work out of it. Leaving me to get on with other matters such as setting up my online shop.
Pratic, simples. Really nice.
To registered a virtual offices for small or big businesses, Mint Formation is the absolute company can help to form and registered in company house. It’s hassle free.
Mint Formations Ltd 5 star review on 30th November 2020
avery quick, efficient service with all steps covered and helpful reminders if you forget to do something. Useful dormant account service too if your new company isn't ready to hit the ground running just yet
Very efficient. Website easy to use and set up. Would defo recommend a friend
Just wanted to give a big thank you to all at Mint Formations. Amy Williams handled my incorporation with professionalism and in a very kind manner. My company was set up in super fast time and it couldn't have been easier. Keep up the great work Mint❤❤❤
Greate experience. Top service👍
Great company, clear and easy to register your new company name. Many thanks
Very very impressed, certainly with the speed opening my new business. Straightaway a lot of useful stuff sent over to me that I can use that would of cost me money otherwise. 10 out of 10 thank you Mint you’ve done a Mint job on me!😀 I will recommend your services to others.
Mint Formations Ltd 5 star review on 5th November 2020
Easier process than what I thought, highly recommended!
Very easy and straight forward, making the first stage of a business setup very easy, will be recommending to friends.
Mint formations is doing splendid work
Mint Formations Ltd 5 star review on 5th November 2020
Mint formations made the whole process of forming my company online quickly, efficiently & economically attractive. They also follow up with other optional additional services which one may wish to take advantage of. Basically a good company to deal with who do exactly what they promise with minimum hassle. Steve Cockcroft Slik Innovations Ltd
Reliable, dependable and efficient.. great online support and piece of mind.. highly recommended
Mint Formations Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 472 reviews