Metadata Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Metadata Ltd

02072723726

marketing@metadatatraining.co.uk

2 - 6 Cropley Street, London, N1 7PR

How would you rate Metadata Ltd ?

Allen Chari
"Having been to several training centres in times past, l must admit that Metadata was exceptional in the following ways; extensively experienced tutor, world class training facility, class size was small enough to enable ample collaboration with the tutor yet so adequate for group work, training material and course hand-outs were more than just power point slides, sufficient real world examples of the subject, and meticulously planned schedule allowing ample time for Q&A, revision and exam preparation. I will definitely come back for more BCS modules."
Alan
"Insightful educated & personable learning from people who do this for real"
"Metadata Training have provided me with tools and techniques that I have transferred into my daily job and have prepared me for a potential career change in the future. I'd highly recommend their services as they provide a detailed and structured training schedule which has helped me when studying towards my Business Analysis Diploma."
"I've purchased 2 courses from Metadata over the last 3 years. Their trainers, and course materials are of very high standard, which is proven by the pass rates of their clients. Good location for their London training centre, good facilities and great lunches! Would highly recommend Metadata to anyone looking to achieve a Business Analysis or Project Management qualification."
"Metadata’s APMG Agile Business Analysis Foundation & Practitioner course gave me a good understanding of the Agile methodology and the role of an Agile BA on an Agile project. It covered all components well and provided a framework for further exploration. Thanks to Metadata for making this course available and adding tremendous value. Much appreciated!"
"Well structured course and expertly delivered by Dawn Kidd."
"I have Attended Modelling Business Process. Tutor (Pete) was really good to explain some real time scenarios. We were prepared both from modelling perspective and exam as well."
"I’ve thoroughly enjoyed every module of training I’ve received from Metadata as part of my Business Analysis diploma, the trainers have been excellent, engaging and knowledgable and I’ll be a bit sad when it’s finished!"
"Attended the Modeling Business Processes BA course, fantastic course, well delivered and already implementing so much of the content! Thank you"
"Metadata offered a good range and number of courses which allow me to easily book around other work commitments. The training and the training material we both very good and specifically the numerous example exam questions and answers were very helpful. I am working toward completing my diploma in business analysis and would recommend Metadata to anyone who is looking to do this."
"Mike is a very good tutor, he use a lot of examples that make understanding easier"
"Dawn was an amazing tutor, she has extensive industry experience and really brought the material to life. Highly recommended."
"Gave me the information to pass the exam"
"Industry experienced tutors, who are knowledgeable, with an obvious passion for tutoring. Great experience so far."
"I was impressed by the top quality training, the knowledgeable and experienced instructors who went out of their way to make sure we understood the concepts being taught and the awesome friendly staff who answered my zillion queries cheerfully. I highly recommend Metadata training."
"I am currently attending courses to gain my BCS business analysis diploma and the training has been of very good quality. The content and trainers so far have been brilliant. The pace is very good and suits all in attendance and the environment is always relaxed, friendly and most importantly safe so you don't feel like any question you ask is silly. This is a very important element which hasn't been evident in training with other suppliers! Definitely glad I'm learning with metdata"
"After looking through the BCS website at recommended training courses to gain my BA diploma, I found Metadata. Looking through the many positive reviews, the frequency of the course and its locations. I chose them to complete my BA training. The first course I attended was BA foundation. the pre-reading that Metadata has assigned, at first seemed very intense. however when I attended the course I found their teaching method to be very good, it is at a good pace, and everything is covered. but they are more than happy to cover items in more detail if needed. now I have completed the first module of my Diploma, I have booked the BA bundle and I am looking forward to attending my next course at the end of this month. this has enabled me to move my career into BA work, and as a recognized qualification my place of work has accepted this change internally."
"Very enjoyable course. Knowledgeable tutors."
"Metadata was recommended by a colleague. The training was interactive with good examples of how processes may work in real life. I've been able to apply the documentation practices to larger projects at my work since the training."
"The whole setup is perfect. Relaxed environment to learn in, the courses are setup to ensure you learn enough for the exam, with real world examples to allow you to realise the learnings and to maximise the course content."
"Very professional I succeeded in all 4 BCS certificates."
"Absolutely amazing value for money. Teacher was very personable and shared a number of experiences without going off topic, very knowledgeable and great guidance. Material was sufficient to pass, and content covered during sessions put the material into usable and relatable scenarios."
Metadata Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 295 reviews