Metadata Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Metadata Ltd

02072723726

marketing@metadatatraining.co.uk

2 - 6 Cropley Street, London, N1 7PR

How would you rate Metadata Ltd?

Alan
"Insightful educated & personable learning from people who do this for real"
Aaron
"Metadata Training have provided me with tools and techniques that I have transferred into my daily job and have prepared me for a potential career change in the future. I'd highly recommend their services as they provide a detailed and structured training schedule which has helped me when studying towards my Business Analysis Diploma."
Ian Smith
"Quality Hardcopy Materials Quality Class location Efficient and well deployed Online, tutor-led class and back up question bank! Last but not least, affable tutors Rod Simpson, and David Harris!! Really happy with the way my Course bundle was put together - thank you Mike Goodland. And even though my course bundle was unique to me, Mak Puiwah seemed to know/recall me and my requirements and the progress I was making towards completion very well. Great Service."
"I finished all of my 4 modules in BA diploma from Metadata. I strongly recommend Metadata for it's knowledgeable staff and well structured courses."
"The weekend course was well structured and very informative. I highly recommend Metadata limited."
"I highly recommend Modelling Business Processes with Rod Simpson, it was very well structured, lots of important information, enjoyable weekend course."
"Great weekend course, good pace and informative."
"Second module of my BA diploma completed and although the Requirements Engineering programme was intense, it was delivered in a professional and organised manner by Dawn. I highly recommend Metadata if you are a beginner or established in this area of work."
"After doing some research on training providers, based on the positive reviews of Metadata Training, I decided to attend a taster session which Mike Goodman, this convinced me to proceed to book the Business Analysis Practice Course/Exam with them. From initial contact till completion was a pleasant experience. My tutor “Rod Simpson” approach to teaching the course was what made the course enjoyable for me. Rod used practical examples to explain scenarios which made it easy understand and remember and this helped me pass the exam first time. I would have absolutely no hesitation recommending Metadata Training for anyone interested in training as a Business Analyst. I look forward to attending my next course at Metadata."
"I chose Metadata for Business Analysis Diploma courses because of the reviews and I am very pleased I did! I've enjoyed all classes which were taught by very knowledgeable and experienced tutors, Dawn Kidd, Rod Simpson, Mike Eckersley and dr Mike Goodland. I've learnt a lot and not only I've passed all exams and gained BA Diploma, but also noticed a great improvement in my everyday work. Thank you, Metadata."
"Very organised setup, resources were available to help me understand my course. My instructor was very helpful and friendly with us and her approach gave me a good understanding of what it all involved. This is all considering I'm new to this without any prior as a business analyst and with her help I was able to pass my exam."
Jason Hulford
Verified Reviewer
"Attending the BCS Foundation in Business Analysis with Metadata Ltd was an absolute pleasure. The classroom atmosphere was great and the tutor was very knowledgeable in the field, providing some great insight into the BA world. That is about as far as most other training places (such as QA) will go. Metadata on the other hand provided lunch in the package at a very nice local place (lovely food), as well as a deferral voucher for the exam. All of the staff were lovely to speak to and knowledgeable, they really do make you feel like you're all in it together, giving a comradery vibe. I have my exam booked at a local centre on the 20th April.... bring it on!! 100% recommending to all colleagues and friends."
"This is the last module (Modelling Business Processes) I took for my BCS diploma. Nick is a very experienced trainer with years of experience in modelling. I passed all BCS modules in one sitting. Thanks to Metadata for the experience and excellent teaching. I will recommend 100% to anyone looking to obtain the BCS qualification."
Luke Godrich
Verified Buyer
"I studied with Metadata for all 4 modules of my BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis, plus the oral exam preparation day. Each module was delivered with insightful and knowledgeable, professional trainers. The trainers were able to draw from their wealth of BA experiences to provide real context to the learning. There was a good mix of knowledge based learning and practical exercises. The course content was useful, relevant and the preparation materials were also extremely helpful for exam preparation. Metadata has fantastic facilities in a very convenient location Thank you to Mike, Dawn, Claudia, Rod and Richard and all at Metadata Highly recommended"
"Dawn has an absolutely phenomenal teaching skill. I took the requirements engineering course with her and I can tell you she's very experienced with a vast amount of real-life examples which you can relate to. I passed my exam in one sitting. Thanks to Dawn for the structured delivery of the training and beautiful notes she provided. They were really helpful in learning and serves as a guide even at work. I will highly recommend metadata. Cheers."
"I sat an intense course covering 2 modules over one week and was very happy with the quality of teaching. The staff have an extensive range of BA experience and use this to apply the material to real world examples, scenarios and the fictional case studies that you go through as a class - this gives a lot of meaning and really helps in understanding the content."
"Half way through my course but thoroughly enjoying it. Haven't been in a class room for 9 years but Richards real-life scenarios definitely helped remember a lot of the material. Highly recommend Metadata"
"I'm halfway through my BA diploma having just completed the Fast Track BA course and have thoroughly enjoyed learning from tutors Rod and Dawn for BAP and RE respectively. They're both extremely knowledgeable and experienced in business analysis. Looking forward to the rest of my training at MetaData."
"Thanks Metadata for making me pass my exam. The tutors are absolutely fantastic and have great experience and knowledge in business analysis. I took the Business Analysis Practice exam and passed in one sitting. Richard is a very intelligent man with vast industry experience. He is very competent and delivers valuable knowledge, not just in passing the exams, but giving real-life scenarios in a work environment. I will recommend Metadata to anyone looking at acquiring knowledge in the business analysis area or passing the BCS exam. Money well spent. Thank you!"
"Knowledgeable facilitators."
"The trainers are experts on the subject matter. They enable the student to apply the BA concepts on day-to-day reality. And in doing so, add value to professional skill set."
"Metadata have delivered training for 4 modules of the BCS BA diploma, as well as the Oral examination prep day. Each module has been delivered by highly skilled trainer, providing professional insight, knowledge and sound advice for application of the new found skills. The admin team have been a great support too in booking my oral exam."
"First class Business Analysis training house. With Metadata Training in London, you can't get it wrong in the choice of your training provider. The trainers are very experienced and knowledgeable. The course materials are outstanding and allow to convey knowledge in no time. Nick De Voil has an outstanding out of box review and teaching methods. This is my third BCS course with Metadata and I will definitely be back. Mohamed A."
Metadata Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 239 reviews