Metadata Training Reviews

02072723726

marketing@metadatatraining.co.uk

2 - 6 Cropley Street, London, N1 7PR

Tell us how Metadata Training made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Metadata Training 5 star review on 11th July 2018
Ebenezer
Metadata Training 5 star review on 18th November 2016
Andrew
More Photos & Videos
The trainers and all of the staff are amazing and genuinely care about ensuring that all students clearly understand every concept. The prepartation they provided for each exam ensured that I passed every single one first time. I highly recommend Metadata and am so glad that I chose them. I now have an International Diploma in Business Analysis.
Metadata are one of the best training providers I have used. Their lecturers have literally decades of real life experience and deliver the material from both a book/theory perspective (for the exam) backed up by genuine real world experience (to aid understanding and real world application). I managed to pass all exams first time which is down to Metadata's extensive knowledge of what is needed in the examinations. I will definitely be back to add to my qualifications and knowledge. Also one area usually overlooked is the admin side which was also very efficient. Bookings, payments, materials, pre-course reading and logistics were all handled very promptly and efficiently
BCS Diploma in Business Analysis: Metadata turned me into a Business Analyst from having no knowledge / experience in 5 sessions (total 13 days). I had a different tutor for each session, each with incredible knowledge and real life practical experience. The course materials were fantastic and easy to understand and revise from when preparing for the final oral exam.

The backroom staff are equally very helpful and deserve a mention - always a fast turnaround to response queries and a pot of top notch coffee seems to be endlessly brewing.

I would recommend Metadata to anyone thinking about taking one of their courses. Special shout out to Dawn and Rod who were phenomenal on the requirements engineering and oral exam prep days (respectively).
Fantastic, accommodating training provider with knowledge trainers and excellent premises.
Fantastic range of knowledgeable & engaging tutors for the Business Analysis courses, including the oral exam prep day.

Even the free lunches are top class.

Can't recommend highly enough.
Booked the 6 day intense BA Diploma course. It was, as expected, a very demanding six days. Course tutor Mike Fox was extremely supportive and helped us get through it. Material supplied was spit on for a 'boot camp' approach to learning. Relieved it's now over but please I took this approach and booked through Metadata.
I booked the Business Analysis Oral Exam preparation course with Metadata training 1 month before sitting the exam. The instructor (Nick) and material were excellent and assisted me in focusing on what I needed to revise before the exam. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.
Superb training delivery and exam preparation. Highly recommended!
Have taken the Business Analysis Practice and Requirements Engineering through Metadata as part of the diploma. Really impressed with the organisation and materials/content. The support from the tutors has been great: Richard for the Business Analysis Practice and especially Dawn recently on the Requirements Engineering - loads of practical real word examples and fantastic subject knowledge.
The Requirements Engineering course was intense, but excellent. Great material and awesome tutor in Dawn. Lots of real world experience to back up the content. My 2nd course with Metadata and always my first point of call now.
The courses here have been excellent every time: well organised and the tutors entertaining, with concepts explained in a meaningful and relevant way. I would recommend to anyone with an interest in Business Analysis, of any background!
The BA foundation course was intense but with the helpful tuition of Nick and Dawn, I gained the confidence to learn and pass the final exam.
Everything was beyond what was expected. From admin/customer service from Mak/Safia (plus rest of admin team) to fantastic instructors like Richard and Dawn! I have trained with other providers, but found these guys to have the best delivery. If your searching for a training provider, Metadata is well worth what they charge! Thanks again!
Very pleased with my Business Analysis Practice course - engaging and informative. Thanks!
The course instructor went above and beyond to explain concepts
Fantastic course material excellently delivered from incredibly knowledgeable trainers, perfect for anyone with an intrest in or working in the area. Would certainly recommend!
The Requirement Engineering course was thought in a very interesting and informative manner. The instructor was able to go through the material and actually share his passion towards the business analysis field. It made you walk away from the course with a believe that you can become a great business analyst. I am sure I will be able to apply the knowledge from the course into the business analyst role.
The Metadata Training a great facility, would recommend anyone! Thank you
BCS Modelling business processes presented by Claudia Michalik.

This was a well structured course delivered in an engaging, pragmatic way which prepared us well for the exam. Claudia was a knowledgable and fun trainer who balanced the varying degrees of knowledge and experience in the room, ensuring the level of detail and pace was appropriate.

The value for money was there for me, considering that taking the exam online without doing the course is £250 through the BCS accredited exam provider. Metadata also provided a high quality lunch at a nearby bistro.

I was fortunate to get on a course with a pretty good group of fellow delegates, the atmosphere was great and I really enjoyed the course.

I would certainly recommend this course, metadata and particularly Claudia as a trainer.
Tutors were clear and helpful in their sessions, were able to provide realistic examples for each topic covered and even abstract scenarios where students raised questions.
Very useful to have weekend courses.
Good all round experience.
Metadata Training is rated 4.83 based on 363 reviews