Metadata Training Reviews

marketing@metadatatraining.co.uk

2 - 6 Cropley Street, London, N1 7PR

Tell us how Metadata Training made you happy

Allen Chari
"Having been to several training centres in times past, l must admit that Metadata was exceptional in the following ways; extensively experienced tutor, world class training facility, class size was small enough to enable ample collaboration with the tutor yet so adequate for group work, training material and course hand-outs were more than just power point slides, sufficient real world examples of the subject, and meticulously planned schedule allowing ample time for Q&A, revision and exam preparation. I will definitely come back for more BCS modules."
Alan
"Insightful educated & personable learning from people who do this for real"
"Metadata Training have provided me with tools and techniques that I have transferred into my daily job and have prepared me for a potential career change in the future. I'd highly recommend their services as they provide a detailed and structured training schedule which has helped me when studying towards my Business Analysis Diploma."
"Experienced Tutors and conducive learning environment."
"Experienced Tutors and conducive learning environment. Well done! Some answers to some of the Case study materials are controversial and a bit misleading."
"I cannot stress how good Metadata and their trainers are! I completed the Fast Track course which is incredibly intense but with the guidance and skill from both Richard and Dawn I passed both exams. Classes are small in size and interactive, course material provided is of a high standard. The trainers do not spoon feed you information, they draw the best out of you as well as highlighting where you need to focus to improve your skills. Refreshments and Lunches were also fabulous! Will definitely be coming back to complete my diploma!"
"I chose Metadata training for a Foundation course in Business Analysis as I was impressed with their website, pricing and reviews. The course was first rate and the lecturer, Rod Simpson. Was excellent. When we introduced ourselves at the beginning of the course he remembered what we’d said and then tied examples back to our own particular circumstances throughout the course. This made things more relevant and enabled us to relate to the material better. He explained things thoroughly and clearly and was very approachable and willing to explain things multiple times. Would definitely recommend both him and Metadata to my colleagues and friends."
"I booked on to the Standard BCS Diploma in Business Analysis Bundle, delivered by Metadata Training. The course was delivered well by experienced professionals who were able to ensure that each topic was relatable to the attendees using general and specific examples throughout. I enjoyed the learning environment as it was a good location and with great refreshments provided as well as great lunches! I would certainly highly recommend Metadata Training."
"Fantastic company with fantastic lecturers ! Honestly one of the best companies I've trained with, lovely approachable people who have a vast array of knowledge and experience. The lecturers are incredibly supportive and provide excellent exam preparation - can't recommend metadata training enough. Facilities are really good, course materials and the course structures are good and they create amazing mind maps which really help show how everything hangs together. So far I've had courses with Nick and Dawn and both were excellent lectures - can't fault either of the. honestly if you are looking to study for your BSC Business Analysis Diploma Choose Metadata - you won't regret it! Very interactive, hands on courses that are really enjoyable. Thank you!!"
"Do you want to get BCS BA Certified or BCS BA Diploma within a short period of time? Don't look further, Metadata Training Ltd is a 5-star Business Analysis training House with outstanding customer satisfaction track records. With Metadata Training Ltd, you cannot get it wrong with the choice of your BA training provider. Feel lucky, you are in the right hands! I had 6 or 7 courses with Metadata in London, travelling from Zurich. All their trainers there are top professionals/academics with multi years working experience in the domain. They have a firm grasp of BCS Syllabus combined with creative, and out of box teaching methods. They really know what it takes to get the fundamentals and pass the exams. Metadata has exceeded my expectations because the whole package of their training service is very unique and exceptional on the market. I am very grateful to have come across their way while looking for accredited BCS BA training providers. Keep doing the good work and God bless you. Mohamed."
"Really happy with the training received, knowledgeable and very personable. Some of us were very nervous, he made us feel at ease, answered our questions well."
"I did the BA diploma this year. I have done all 4 modules with them and the sessions were intense, interactive and very good. The trainers are very experienced. I did the weekend courses so it was very intense, I think the weekday courses are 3 days long and bit more relaxed (If anyone prefers that) The lunch provided at Coffee Junction was amazing (I am a vegetarian, loved the salads) Overall, Very good experience"
"I was looking for a training provider to certify myself as a business analyst and was recommended Metadata by a colleague who had done the same course with them. The key deciding factor for me to choose Metadata was the fact that they could run the courses at weekends. As a contractor, I could not afford missing work and paying for a course during the week :-) The training was very interactive and hands-on to help especially those looking to change career into business analysis gain actual skills that can be transferred to the job. The trainers used real-life scenarios to help participants carry out analysis as is the case in actual business analysis roles. My best aspects were the white board sessions where we were allowed to work in teams and then get to compare our output with other teams. The oral prep session with Mike was very useful and gave me the confidence to face the orals which I of course passed! All the trainers were very good and experienced in real life business analysis which really helped. The included lunches were also great! Since doing the training and obtaining my BCS international diploma in Business analysis, my day rate has gone up and I am making good use of the principles learnt on the course in my everyday analysis work especially RE and MBP. I will strongly recommend Metadata for anyone looking to get a good training of core business analysis skills and get certified especially those looking to change career into business analysis. The best option is to commit yourself by paying for the full diploma which saves you money and focuses your attention to achieve the diploma in 12 months max."
"Excellent focused and very good value for money. Really helped me tackle all BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis papers in fast track course. All tutors are expert in their field and really ensure you are ready to sit exams."
"Attended the Requirements Engineering course - fantastic and well delivered with emphasis on real world, not just passing the exam. Thanks very much Dawn Kidd :)"
"I've purchased 2 courses from Metadata over the last 3 years. Their trainers, and course materials are of very high standard, which is proven by the pass rates of their clients. Good location for their London training centre, good facilities and great lunches! Would highly recommend Metadata to anyone looking to achieve a Business Analysis or Project Management qualification."
"Metadata’s APMG Agile Business Analysis Foundation & Practitioner course gave me a good understanding of the Agile methodology and the role of an Agile BA on an Agile project. It covered all components well and provided a framework for further exploration. Thanks to Metadata for making this course available and adding tremendous value. Much appreciated!"
"Well structured course and expertly delivered by Dawn Kidd."
"I have Attended Modelling Business Process. Tutor (Pete) was really good to explain some real time scenarios. We were prepared both from modelling perspective and exam as well."
"I’ve thoroughly enjoyed every module of training I’ve received from Metadata as part of my Business Analysis diploma, the trainers have been excellent, engaging and knowledgable and I’ll be a bit sad when it’s finished!"
"Attended the Modeling Business Processes BA course, fantastic course, well delivered and already implementing so much of the content! Thank you"
"Metadata offered a good range and number of courses which allow me to easily book around other work commitments. The training and the training material we both very good and specifically the numerous example exam questions and answers were very helpful. I am working toward completing my diploma in business analysis and would recommend Metadata to anyone who is looking to do this."
"Mike is a very good tutor, he use a lot of examples that make understanding easier"
Metadata Training is rated 4.83 based on 307 reviews