Metadata Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Metadata Ltd

02072723726

marketing@metadatatraining.co.uk

2 - 6 Cropley Street, London, N1 7PR

How would you rate Metadata Ltd?

Aaron
Aaron
Verified Buyer

Metadata Training have provided me with tools and techniques that I have transferred into my daily job and have prepared me for a potential career change in the future. I'd highly recommend their services as they provide a detailed and structured training schedule which has helped me when studying towards my Business Analysis Diploma.
Ian Smith
Ian Smith

Quality Hardcopy Materials
Quality Class location
Efficient and well deployed Online, tutor-led class and back up question bank!
Last but not least, affable tutors Rod Simpson, and David Harris!!

Really happy with the way my Course bundle was put together - thank you Mike Goodland. And even though my course bundle was unique to me, Mak Puiwah seemed to know/recall me and my requirements and the progress I was making towards completion very well. Great Service.
Ruth Blackwell
Ruth Blackwell
Verified Reviewer

If you think that the "User Experience for Business Analysts" course is just about how to create lovely web pages, then you are in for a big surprise! In fact, it is an introduction to a fascinating area of how people interact with machines, and puts another set of valuable tools into the Business Analyst's toolkit. The course is given by an expert in the area of UX, and comes with a huge list of references. I enjoyed the course immensely, and I hope to eventually take the new BCS Foundation Certificate in UX exam with the help of what I learned.
Unverified Reviewer

Metadata was extremely helpful and supportive through by training from the first exam to getting the ISEB BA Diploma. They created a friendly atmosphere that made it easy to learn and enjoy the training.
Himanshu
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent experience definitely value for money
Martyn
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent tutors providing real experience behind the theory
Alan Rawlings
Unverified Reviewer

Knowledgeable tutors with plenty of practical examples to help test and strengthen your understanding of the theoretical concepts associated with the practice of Business Analysis.
Azad

Brilliant tutors, Keep up the good work Metadata

Well structured training sessions
Friendly and helpful tutor
Gareth
Verified Buyer

Superb trainers with a wealth of industry experience who were easily able to translate theories and models into practical examples that I could relate to. Class sizes were very good, sufficiently large enough to gain additional knowledge by engaging with other delegates, without stifling the learning process or feeling that you were not getting sufficient 1-2-1 time with the trainers. Would highly recommend
Martyn
Verified Buyer

Great interactive training and learned a lot from tourism with relevant experience
Verified Reviewer

Thanks to Metadata, and in particular Claudia, I passed the BCS Modelling Business Processes 2nd time around. Having had a poor result the first time, and left slightly unhappy about a previous tutors approach, I can honestly say that metadata listened to my concerns and rectified the issues with extreme professionalism. Thanks so much Metadata, I will continue to recommend you.
Oje
Unverified Reviewer

The course was well delivered. Intensive but fun thanks to Rod's unique delivery. I passed!!!!
Simran
Verified Buyer

i enjoyed the learning environment and i got the results
Minal
Verified Buyer

I chose Metadata in the first place as the staff on the phone was very helpful with my query and patient , as well prompt in replying to my emails at the same time were not pushing for sales. The trainer was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful . She went through all the questions very patiently and made sure all of us were able to understand her. Class room size was not too big just 9 of us, which was perfect. The training centre was tidy and clean with lots of light and refreshments . All in all I think Metadata is excellent and I will definitely come back if I ever need another course
Paul
Verified Buyer

They ran the course I wanted on a weekend.
Emeka
Verified Buyer

Excellent teaching conditions with knowledgeable facilitators. Good use of case studies to explain concepts. I will recommend to friends and family looking to refresh BA knowledge or are interested in a Business Analyst career
Maria
Verified Buyer

Small classes, lovely and supportive tutors, good course materials, lunch included, convenient location. Thanks
Albert

Passed My BAP
Tutor Ron, was very knowledgeable and charismatic. As much as the ultimate goal was to pass the exam, he ensured we also understood what was being taught. We did lots of practice work over and over and not just read at you from a manual, I also liked the idea of a mock exam prior to taking your as this really helps focus one’s mind on the impending exam.
Unlike other course centres that are purely money driven and read manuals at you, Metadata does take it’s time to help you (a) learn/understand (b) pass and on top of that they feed you (Can you believe that in this cut throat day and age an honest helpful business???) .
I have one more course to take in-order to achieve my diploma, but I’ll probably take a couple more just to broaden my knowledge and to ensure I can proper defend my knowledge as a BA if and when need be.
I met Dawn she looks nice and hope to meet again soon. Oh Ron please get rid of that picture doesn’t do you justice, get one of you dancing lol

Many Thanks to all and God Bless.

Ps If by the off chance you are reading PLEASE DO NOT pick K-Academy they are a bunch of cowboys.
Erin
Verified Buyer

In all honesty, I chose Metadata because it was the soonest course I could book and needed the training ASAP. I can't comment on other courses but can state I'm glad I chose Metadata because our trainer was very experienced in the area and also a good tutor.

I enjoyed the workshop elements of the course most, I tend to learn best when I'm doing something or copying someone. There was plenty of chance for this during the course I attended. The rooms were a good size and the group learned well together.

One I'd completed the course I returned to my day job with new confidence and managed to wrap up a project I'd been struggling with due to a gap in knowledge. This course has helped me better understand my role and my company.

I would definitely recommend it to others.

Really good!
Sinead
Verified Buyer

I did three courses with metadata and an oral workshop. Excellent tuition, support, quick turn around for results, good that lunch is included, material is excellent, webinars were good for the oral prep and great overall service. Will use again.
Ru
Verified Buyer

Good course content, good lecture, good food and good venue.
Metadata Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 204 reviews