Metadata Ltd Reviews

02072723726

marketing@metadatatraining.co.uk

2 - 6 Cropley Street, London, N1 7PR

Verified Buyer

Metadata Training have provided me with tools and techniques that I have transferred into my daily job and have prepared me for a potential career change in the future. I'd highly recommend their services as they provide a detailed and structured training schedule which has helped me when studying towards my Business Analysis Diploma.
Ian Smith
Ian Smith

Quality Hardcopy Materials
Quality Class location
Efficient and well deployed Online, tutor-led class and back up question bank!
Last but not least, affable tutors Rod Simpson, and David Harris!!

Really happy with the way my Course bundle was put together - thank you Mike Goodland. And even though my course bundle was unique to me, Mak Puiwah seemed to know/recall me and my requirements and the progress I was making towards completion very well. Great Service.
Ruth Blackwell
Ruth Blackwell
Verified Reviewer

If you think that the "User Experience for Business Analysts" course is just about how to create lovely web pages, then you are in for a big surprise! In fact, it is an introduction to a fascinating area of how people interact with machines, and puts another set of valuable tools into the Business Analyst's toolkit. The course is given by an expert in the area of UX, and comes with a huge list of references. I enjoyed the course immensely, and I hope to eventually take the new BCS Foundation Certificate in UX exam with the help of what I learned.
Chim
Verified Reviewer

Excellent delivery by the tutors on the two courses I've been on: Mike and Claudia. They were pleasant and approachable, taking pains to ensure that we understood the material and trying to make the course as practical yet exam-oriented as possible.

I would have no hesitation recommending Metadata.
Martin
Verified Buyer

Excellent training in many ways:

1. Very focused course to prepare us for the BCS Oral Exam
2. Informal setting and relaxing environment
3. Went "the extra mile" to help us prepare: we were scheduled to stop at 5pm, but the trainer stayed much longer to fill in some specific knowledge gaps that we had
4. Timing was perfect ... the only company that did the prep class the day before the BCS oral, which meant we only had to take one set of flights
5. They had a long list of previous questions used in the BCS Oral Exam
Gloria
Verified Buyer

1. I was booked o n to the course from work.
2. I enjoyed the training. The tutor was excellent at explaining the subject.
3. Using real life examples to explain the subject matter and the interaction between the tutor and all the delegates. I also found the online study material a fantastic tool.
4. I think the tutoring style and the availability of the online study material ensured a great result which I hope will lead to great
5. Great learning experience and a guaranteed pass.
Yeshwant Sneha
Verified Buyer

This training was really good, easy materials to understand. The trainer was also very helpful and approachable. I am very happy to choose this training from Metadata Ltd. thank you.
Ian
Verified Reviewer

I've completed two courses so far and been very happy with the level of training I have received. Both instructors had a wealth of real world experience and do well to link the courses with practical examples. Both the Requirements Engineering and the Business Analysis Practice courses have been very useful for my job as a Business Analyst and I will be undertaking another course with Metadata soon
Oliver
Verified Buyer

Excellent teacher no qualms about the course or results
Theo
Verified Buyer

Professional personable instructors that know and have indeed practised their knowledge and skills in Business Analysis over years in industry. Class sizes are kept small which is great for sharing ideas between like minded people and I have certainly left each course feeling I can apply this knowledge in my work environment, and in the end, that is what matters! Highly recommended.
Colin Ledger
Verified Buyer

I took all four of the BA Diploma modules (all at weekends, which is really handy) with Metadata and really enjoyed them all. The class sizes are small (one or two of the courses with just half a dozen people, with the other two having about 10 people) which means there's plenty of time for questions and getting to know each other. Metadata also run a very handy face to face final exam prep day, backed up with some online webinars as well.

I believe that the strength with Metadata is they use "real" people by which I mean all their course tutors have vast experience actually being Business Analysts. They are all willing to share their experiences in order to underpin the courses, and to help you understand how all this stuff actually works when you're out there doing it!

Overall I can't recommend Metadata more highly, don't think twice...book now :-)
Sinead
Verified Buyer

The training was excellent, fantastic experienced tutor (Rod). A 3 day course put into 2 days, it did not appear rushed or hurried.

Excellent service from booking, to providing a great lunch and support. I will certainly book more courses with Metadata.

Great that the company offers flexible options of studying at the weekend. I have had training for the BCS diploma from another company and they do not compare from a training or service view point.

Claudia
Verified Buyer

I have completed my BCS Business Analysis diploma with Metadata some time ago and can recommend them highly. The tutors were extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly. All of them had thorough 'real life' experience from various industries and were able to tailor each course module to the ability and interest of the delegates.

Metadata offers both weekday and weekend courses which appealed to me as a contractor. A big plus is that they provide proper lunch on each course day and their training facilities are based at a super central London location. The admin team offers great support and advice and it's always been pleasant dealing with them.

The BCS Business Analysis diploma bundle offers great value for money as it includes intensive preparation for the oral exam. I highly recommend Metadata as 'go to' course provider for Business Analysis. Keep on rocking 'Metadata Family'!!!

Claudia, London
Hattie
Verified Buyer

Metadata surpassed my expectations. Mike is an excellent trainer, the admin staff were incredibly helpful, everything ran smoothly and met my needs and the facilities are second to none.
Peter
Verified Buyer

I found the Agile Project Management Foundation and Practitioner course I took both engaging and insightful. There being other professional delegates on the course made for real world examples that brought to light the theory. The in person classes permitted live questions and queries to be worked through, helping with explanations. The tutors know what they're talking about and were extremely patient!
Sami
Verified Buyer

Metadata Training is a professional training organisation based in central London. It is one of the best and most effective accredited training organisation with best management, the best trainers, the best training material, a beautiful venue and an effective and responsive support team.
I have attended several Business Analysis courses which led to my accreditation of BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis. This would not have been possible without the direction, professional training and support I received from Metadata Management, Trainers, and admin support team.
I strongly recommend Metadata Training for all of these who need to progress their career by achieving certification in Business Analysis, Requirements Engineering, PRINCE2 Project Management, plus other areas as publishes on their website: https://metadatatraining.co.uk.
Based on my experience, achieving certification in Business Analysis and/or Project Management through Metadata would be a great step in your professional career.
James
Verified Buyer

Rod was a superb trainer, bringing real world experience to further develop the course materials. Received comprehensive preparation to complete the Diploma in Business Analysis. Most importantly, the course was thoroughly enjoyable and I will recommend the training to others.
Remi
Verified Buyer

I took the Requirements Engineering course with Dawn Kidd. She dealt excellently with every key material of the course within a short period. The mind map that she drew at the end of the course was particularly helpful as it linked all the details together meaningfully. Though I recommend at least an extra day for this course, Dawn delivered it fully and beyond expectation within the available time.
Verified Buyer

Sadly failed the Modelling Business processes exam so obviously disappointed. Having been on a previous course with Metadata I thought they would have been good, but on the 2 day course the trainer did waste a lot of time with his own life experiences rather than the course content, and I felt that during the course when questions were answer not only by myself but also others, if they were not the answer on the sheet in front of the trainer then they were not correct, but in the real world there could be many ways to answer analysis questions. I was also disappointed that (being the only English main language student in the class) I had to finish 15 minutes before everyone else, and when I finished the tutor came over, looked at my paper in front of everyone and tried to talk to me about re sitting the exam, before the exam had even finished, so left me feeling completely deflated about the entire process. The comments that I received back as to why I failed also seemed extremely harsh, so now I'm not wanting to continue with the other 2 modules with Metatdata even though I have paid in advance for all 4. Guess paying in advance is a risk you take.
Dear Delegate,

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience with Metadata Training. We apologise if our service did not meet your expectation.

Our goal is to provide consistent quality training and we want to make sure our delegates receive the support they need. Based on the events you describe, we did not meet our goal. Your feedback will be used to improve our services.

We are here to support you to pass your exam and my colleague is going to get in contact with you to discuss your options.

Best wishes,
The Metadata Team
Nafisa
Verified Buyer

I recently did the Agile BA Practitioner and I have to say that I was disappointed by the exam. It was a bit unfair as some parts from the exam were briefly covered in the book and during training and some were not covered at all during training but came up in the exam. The exam was a lot more complex than I expected. I failed the exam. I paid £400 for the practitioner course but nothing was really covered on the training day because the trainer said he covered everything in the foundation. Also £400 for a half day with no training is unfair.

Dear Nafisa,

Our goal is to provide consistent quality training and we want to make sure our delegates receive all the support they need.

Your feedback will be used to improve our services.

Best wishes,
The Metadata Team
Raunak

The faculty is Real!
You certainly get more than what you expect here.
Discussions are like entering a world full of knowledge. Definitely recommended to anyone looking to gain expertise in an desired area.
Ricky
Verified Reviewer

I have now passed my BCS diploma thanks to metadata. Well done to all of your team, thoroughly recommend.
Metadata Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 170 reviews