Metadata Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Metadata Ltd

2 - 6 Cropley Street, London, N1 7PR

How would you rate Metadata Ltd?

Aaron
Aaron
Verified Buyer

Metadata Training have provided me with tools and techniques that I have transferred into my daily job and have prepared me for a potential career change in the future. I'd highly recommend their services as they provide a detailed and structured training schedule which has helped me when studying towards my Business Analysis Diploma.
Ian Smith
Ian Smith

Quality Hardcopy Materials
Quality Class location
Efficient and well deployed Online, tutor-led class and back up question bank!
Last but not least, affable tutors Rod Simpson, and David Harris!!

Really happy with the way my Course bundle was put together - thank you Mike Goodland. And even though my course bundle was unique to me, Mak Puiwah seemed to know/recall me and my requirements and the progress I was making towards completion very well. Great Service.
Ruth Blackwell
Ruth Blackwell
Verified Reviewer

If you think that the "User Experience for Business Analysts" course is just about how to create lovely web pages, then you are in for a big surprise! In fact, it is an introduction to a fascinating area of how people interact with machines, and puts another set of valuable tools into the Business Analyst's toolkit. The course is given by an expert in the area of UX, and comes with a huge list of references. I enjoyed the course immensely, and I hope to eventually take the new BCS Foundation Certificate in UX exam with the help of what I learned.
Nick Tibbels
Verified Reviewer

I attended the Requirement Engineering course over 3 days led by Dawn Kidd. The content was excellent, and really relevant to my role. Dawn particularly excelled in bringing in the subject to life through real life examples and really taking the time to explain aspects really clearly. Despite not passing the exam, I feel confident that I will succeed on a second attempt. Excellent Metadata
Antonia
Verified Reviewer

Thank you MetaData for the excellent delivery of the Agile BA course (Foundation and Practitioner), the knowledge gained will definitely be used for future roles.  The lecturer Rod Simpson was highly knowledgeable and encouraged effective interaction with the candidates at all times, the case studies used enabled the application of theoretical knowledge to realistic scenarios.  I passed both the Foundation and Practitioners exams.
I will definitely recommend metadata
Thanks once again.
Sam Olufemi
Verified Reviewer

Having completed five different training with Metadata I can confidently rate my training experience as excellent. The trainers patiently taught with the intention to impact valuable knowledge, the environment and study materials are superb.
Omg
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent tutor and good course material!
David
Verified Buyer

The tutor was very knowledgable and approachable, with practical tips for the exam and real worlkd examples. He was also a good listener and host.
Khaliq

Course office
Trainers
Material
Verified Reviewer

Small classes, great location, knowledgeable, experienced & friendly trainers. I passed all my exams in one sitting and they are my first port of call for any future training. I've recommended Metadata to everyone I know. Had a really good experience with them!!
Verified Reviewer

The teachers are great, they take thier time to get to know every individual on the course.

What I really like about the teachers I have met is that when they say they will call or email you they follow through and always there to guide you even if you book the exam at a later date.

The office staff are also great.

I didnt give a 5 star because the venue is slightly small however it's a nice venue, my actual rating would be 4.5.
Unverified Reviewer

Metadata was extremely helpful and supportive through by training from the first exam to getting the ISEB BA Diploma. They created a friendly atmosphere that made it easy to learn and enjoy the training.
Himanshu
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent experience definitely value for money
Martyn
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent tutors providing real experience behind the theory
Alan Rawlings
Unverified Reviewer

Knowledgeable tutors with plenty of practical examples to help test and strengthen your understanding of the theoretical concepts associated with the practice of Business Analysis.
Azad

Brilliant tutors, Keep up the good work Metadata

Well structured training sessions
Friendly and helpful tutor
Gareth
Verified Buyer

Superb trainers with a wealth of industry experience who were easily able to translate theories and models into practical examples that I could relate to. Class sizes were very good, sufficiently large enough to gain additional knowledge by engaging with other delegates, without stifling the learning process or feeling that you were not getting sufficient 1-2-1 time with the trainers. Would highly recommend
Martyn
Verified Buyer

Great interactive training and learned a lot from tourism with relevant experience
Verified Reviewer

Thanks to Metadata, and in particular Claudia, I passed the BCS Modelling Business Processes 2nd time around. Having had a poor result the first time, and left slightly unhappy about a previous tutors approach, I can honestly say that metadata listened to my concerns and rectified the issues with extreme professionalism. Thanks so much Metadata, I will continue to recommend you.
Oje
Unverified Reviewer

The course was well delivered. Intensive but fun thanks to Rod's unique delivery. I passed!!!!
Simran
Verified Buyer

i enjoyed the learning environment and i got the results
Minal
Verified Buyer

I chose Metadata in the first place as the staff on the phone was very helpful with my query and patient , as well prompt in replying to my emails at the same time were not pushing for sales. The trainer was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful . She went through all the questions very patiently and made sure all of us were able to understand her. Class room size was not too big just 9 of us, which was perfect. The training centre was tidy and clean with lots of light and refreshments . All in all I think Metadata is excellent and I will definitely come back if I ever need another course
Metadata Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 212 reviews