Metadata Ltd Reviews

02072723726

marketing@metadatatraining.co.uk

2 - 6 Cropley Street, London, N1 7PR

Verified Buyer

Metadata Training have provided me with tools and techniques that I have transferred into my daily job and have prepared me for a potential career change in the future. I'd highly recommend their services as they provide a detailed and structured training schedule which has helped me when studying towards my Business Analysis Diploma.
Ian Smith
Ian Smith

Quality Hardcopy Materials
Quality Class location
Efficient and well deployed Online, tutor-led class and back up question bank!
Last but not least, affable tutors Rod Simpson, and David Harris!!

Really happy with the way my Course bundle was put together - thank you Mike Goodland. And even though my course bundle was unique to me, Mak Puiwah seemed to know/recall me and my requirements and the progress I was making towards completion very well. Great Service.
Ruth Blackwell
Ruth Blackwell
Verified Reviewer

If you think that the "User Experience for Business Analysts" course is just about how to create lovely web pages, then you are in for a big surprise! In fact, it is an introduction to a fascinating area of how people interact with machines, and puts another set of valuable tools into the Business Analyst's toolkit. The course is given by an expert in the area of UX, and comes with a huge list of references. I enjoyed the course immensely, and I hope to eventually take the new BCS Foundation Certificate in UX exam with the help of what I learned.
Sandra
Verified Buyer

Friendly and experienced trainers. Well delivered training. Great training venue. Thank you Metadata
Syeda Sadia
Verified Buyer

Good facility, good teaching. Very helpful trainer. Glad chose Metadata.
Than
Unverified Reviewer

I chose metadata as I was highly recommended. I have to say they did not disappoint me. My tutor Claudia was excellent with real life work examples.
Overall it was a good experience.
Amie E
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the training as it has broadened my business analysis knowledge. The tutoring was great. I am planning on doing the next module with Metadata.
Michael
Verified Buyer

Rod delivered the course content matter with his usual skill, vast knowledge, real world experiences and eruditeness.
Intellectually stimulating and engaging seminars. Excellent preparation and case studies.
I can highly recommend Metadata for your BCS training needs.
Thank you.
Olufunmilayo
Verified Buyer

The training location was easy to get to and very quiet and ideal for the training session. The training itself was very interactive and I liked the Tutor's teaching style.
The training room is airy and very comfortable.

Overall I rate it excellent.
Emely
Sarah
Verified Buyer

I chose metadata after I saw an advert on LinkedIn. After reading about the course on the site, I learned that they offered weekend courses which is ideal as I am a contractor.

I thought Claudia was an excellent tutor. I learn by doing the questions so her teaching method was perfect for me. She was approachable, happy to answer questions and could put relevant working examples to bring the theory to life.
Mehrdad
Verified Buyer

Hi, I thought the overall course was good. However, as the contents of both the foundations and practitioner were done together in the first 3 days, the practitioner course was just a 2 hour session going through a past paper which wasn't very practical. The practitioner exam itself I thought was much to complicated in format and I was dissapointed with the scope and coverage. 50% of the course seemed to be with non Agile related topics, e.g advanced questions on MOST, PESTLE, Stake holder management etc. This is however an issue with APMG and not Metadata. I did not pass the practitioner course and will not be re-taking it as I thought much of the contents were irrelevant. I'm currently enrolling for a SCRUM Product Owner certification which I believe is more useful in the industry. Thanks, Mehrdad.
Esther
Chim
Verified Reviewer

Excellent delivery by the tutors on the two courses I've been on: Mike and Claudia. They were pleasant and approachable, taking pains to ensure that we understood the material and trying to make the course as practical yet exam-oriented as possible.

I would have no hesitation recommending Metadata.
Martin
Verified Buyer

Excellent training in many ways:

1. Very focused course to prepare us for the BCS Oral Exam
2. Informal setting and relaxing environment
3. Went "the extra mile" to help us prepare: we were scheduled to stop at 5pm, but the trainer stayed much longer to fill in some specific knowledge gaps that we had
4. Timing was perfect ... the only company that did the prep class the day before the BCS oral, which meant we only had to take one set of flights
5. They had a long list of previous questions used in the BCS Oral Exam
Gloria
Verified Buyer

1. I was booked o n to the course from work.
2. I enjoyed the training. The tutor was excellent at explaining the subject.
3. Using real life examples to explain the subject matter and the interaction between the tutor and all the delegates. I also found the online study material a fantastic tool.
4. I think the tutoring style and the availability of the online study material ensured a great result which I hope will lead to great
5. Great learning experience and a guaranteed pass.
Yeshwant Sneha
Verified Buyer

This training was really good, easy materials to understand. The trainer was also very helpful and approachable. I am very happy to choose this training from Metadata Ltd. thank you.
Ian
Verified Reviewer

I've completed two courses so far and been very happy with the level of training I have received. Both instructors had a wealth of real world experience and do well to link the courses with practical examples. Both the Requirements Engineering and the Business Analysis Practice courses have been very useful for my job as a Business Analyst and I will be undertaking another course with Metadata soon
Oliver
Verified Buyer

Excellent teacher no qualms about the course or results
Theo
Verified Buyer

Professional personable instructors that know and have indeed practised their knowledge and skills in Business Analysis over years in industry. Class sizes are kept small which is great for sharing ideas between like minded people and I have certainly left each course feeling I can apply this knowledge in my work environment, and in the end, that is what matters! Highly recommended.
Colin Ledger
Verified Buyer

I took all four of the BA Diploma modules (all at weekends, which is really handy) with Metadata and really enjoyed them all. The class sizes are small (one or two of the courses with just half a dozen people, with the other two having about 10 people) which means there's plenty of time for questions and getting to know each other. Metadata also run a very handy face to face final exam prep day, backed up with some online webinars as well.

I believe that the strength with Metadata is they use "real" people by which I mean all their course tutors have vast experience actually being Business Analysts. They are all willing to share their experiences in order to underpin the courses, and to help you understand how all this stuff actually works when you're out there doing it!

Overall I can't recommend Metadata more highly, don't think twice...book now :-)
Sinead
Verified Buyer

The training was excellent, fantastic experienced tutor (Rod). A 3 day course put into 2 days, it did not appear rushed or hurried.

Excellent service from booking, to providing a great lunch and support. I will certainly book more courses with Metadata.

Great that the company offers flexible options of studying at the weekend. I have had training for the BCS diploma from another company and they do not compare from a training or service view point.

Metadata Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 180 reviews