Metadata Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Metadata Ltd

02072723726

marketing@metadatatraining.co.uk

2 - 6 Cropley Street, London, N1 7PR

How would you rate Metadata Ltd ?

Alan
"Insightful educated & personable learning from people who do this for real"
Aaron
"Metadata Training have provided me with tools and techniques that I have transferred into my daily job and have prepared me for a potential career change in the future. I'd highly recommend their services as they provide a detailed and structured training schedule which has helped me when studying towards my Business Analysis Diploma."
Ian Smith
"Quality Hardcopy Materials Quality Class location Efficient and well deployed Online, tutor-led class and back up question bank! Last but not least, affable tutors Rod Simpson, and David Harris!! Really happy with the way my Course bundle was put together - thank you Mike Goodland. And even though my course bundle was unique to me, Mak Puiwah seemed to know/recall me and my requirements and the progress I was making towards completion very well. Great Service."
"Better aware about the various aspects of BA life"
"Completed my second course at Metadata – Requirements Engineering taught by Rod Simpson. Rod is very experienced, delivered the course material in a highly engaging manner and shared nuggets of valuable information, very useful for our daily business analysis activities. I enjoyed the course and would highly recommend it."
"Requirements Engineering course taught by Rod Simpson was intense but very insightful and educative. The trainer used practical examples to keep it clear, simple without ambiguity. This has embedded me with knowledge that is applicable to my career."
"Just completed the Business Analysis Practice course. A professionally delivered syllabus that takes you on a digestible and logical journey. The instructor (Nick) was incredibly knowledgeable, delivering the content at a decent pace, with the ability to use his experience to amplify learning points. The Classrooms and class sizes contribute to a great learning environment. Lunches were top notch. Overall a great experience and would happily recommend!"
"A very intense but a very effective way to study. Thanks a lot to our trainer Rod Simpson for keeping it clear, structured and practical. It was a great experience!"
"The course was delivered with real world experiences and frequently went outside of the 'bullet points' when a deeper understanding would support embedding the knowledge and making me a better analyst."
"Dawn was really knowledgeable, patient and had real life experiences to share on the course. The course was helpful and being a business analyst it showed me how to carry out some good practice"
"They facilitators and quality of teaching is very good."
"The Modelling Business processes course was very well conducted and the tutor explained the material in a way that it was relevant to a day to day BA role. I Highly recommend metadata."
Michael Hegarty
Unverified Reviewer
"Great method of study to help get through exams and certifications in double quick time. The International Diploma in Business Analysis was intense but really helps to prepare you for each of the exams."
"Great training! I embraced all contents and started applying in my daily job"
"Small intimate class structure. Experienced teacher and active participation."
"Course was delivered in a very professional manner"
"The course was taught well in a relaxed atmosphere. The facilities were good, as was the food. The recap on exam day was particularly helpful. It was also good that candidates were able to leave the exam once they had finished, rather than needing to wait until the end."
"Great content and clarity of all concepts. Training methods ensure knowledge is worked around and well understood by all participants."
"Very good training and material to get prepared for Business Engineering exam. Mike provides a great support that allow us to be succeed."
"Attended the Business Analysis Practice course which was delivered by Rod Simpson. Really enjoyed the course and found it very relevant."
"Good tutor. Course content suitable and relevant."
"I highly recommend Metadata Training, I liked very much the Requirements Engineering training with Peter Daly. It was very well explained, with lots of real life examples, giving great guidance for the exam."
Zora Radosavlevici
Unverified Reviewer
"I loved the way Claudia Michalik taught Business Analysis Practice class, was showing tremendous real-life experience and made me pass the exam without any issues. I will come back for any future trainings gladly!"
Metadata Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 261 reviews