Metadata Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Metadata Ltd

02072723726

marketing@metadatatraining.co.uk

2 - 6 Cropley Street, London, N1 7PR

How would you rate Metadata Ltd?

Insightful educated & personable learning from people who do this for real
Aaron
Aaron
Verified Buyer

Metadata Training have provided me with tools and techniques that I have transferred into my daily job and have prepared me for a potential career change in the future. I'd highly recommend their services as they provide a detailed and structured training schedule which has helped me when studying towards my Business Analysis Diploma.
Ian Smith
Ian Smith

Quality Hardcopy Materials
Quality Class location
Efficient and well deployed Online, tutor-led class and back up question bank!
Last but not least, affable tutors Rod Simpson, and David Harris!!

Really happy with the way my Course bundle was put together - thank you Mike Goodland. And even though my course bundle was unique to me, Mak Puiwah seemed to know/recall me and my requirements and the progress I was making towards completion very well. Great Service.
Mohamed
Verified Buyer

First class Business Analysis training house. With Metadata Training in London, you can't get it wrong in your training provider. The trainers are very experienced and knowledgeable. The course materials are outstanding and allow to convey knowledge in no time. Nick De Voil has an outstanding out of box review and teaching methods. This is my third BCS course with Metadata and I will be back.
Verified Buyer

Outstanding tutors, course content and exam prep

Insightful educated & personable learning from people who do this for real
NL
Verified Reviewer

The Business Analysis Practice course run by Richard was very informative and was a highly interactive session. The course is well structured, as is the training material provided. Richard did spend a lot of time coaching us through the case studies and prepping us for the exam and kept encouraging discussions amongst the attendees. A highlight for me were the real world examples shared by him and others.
The training facilities too were good. - location and food
I passed the exam - Thanks Metadata
Alana Murphy
Unverified Reviewer

The course was very informative and the instructor delivered it in a way that was interesting, useful and easy to understand.

The online training course was great and very flexible. The video conferences were clear and good quality.The question bank provided by metadata to practice exam questions was particularly helpful.

I was fully supported at all points through the course and had more than enough material to help me pass the exam.

I will be able to apply what I have learnt in my day to day role.
Michael
Verified Buyer

The lecturers were excellent and each course had relaxed, professional atmosphere.

The facilities at the training centre were very good and the location was easy to get to.
Nick Tibbels
Verified Reviewer

I attended the Requirement Engineering course over 3 days led by Dawn Kidd. The content was excellent, and really relevant to my role. Dawn particularly excelled in bringing in the subject to life through real life examples and really taking the time to explain aspects really clearly. Despite not passing the exam, I feel confident that I will succeed on a second attempt. Excellent Metadata
Antonia
Verified Reviewer

Thank you MetaData for the excellent delivery of the Agile BA course (Foundation and Practitioner), the knowledge gained will definitely be used for future roles.  The lecturer Rod Simpson was highly knowledgeable and encouraged effective interaction with the candidates at all times, the case studies used enabled the application of theoretical knowledge to realistic scenarios.  I passed both the Foundation and Practitioners exams.
I will definitely recommend metadata
Thanks once again.
Sam Olufemi
Verified Reviewer

Having completed five different training with Metadata I can confidently rate my training experience as excellent. The trainers patiently taught with the intention to impact valuable knowledge, the environment and study materials are superb.
Omg
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent tutor and good course material!
David
Verified Buyer

The tutor was very knowledgable and approachable, with practical tips for the exam and real worlkd examples. He was also a good listener and host.
Khaliq

Course office
Trainers
Material
Verified Reviewer

Small classes, great location, knowledgeable, experienced & friendly trainers. I passed all my exams in one sitting and they are my first port of call for any future training. I've recommended Metadata to everyone I know. Had a really good experience with them!!
Verified Reviewer

The teachers are great, they take thier time to get to know every individual on the course.

What I really like about the teachers I have met is that when they say they will call or email you they follow through and always there to guide you even if you book the exam at a later date.

The office staff are also great.

I didnt give a 5 star because the venue is slightly small however it's a nice venue, my actual rating would be 4.5.
Unverified Reviewer

Metadata was extremely helpful and supportive through by training from the first exam to getting the ISEB BA Diploma. They created a friendly atmosphere that made it easy to learn and enjoy the training.
Himanshu
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent experience definitely value for money
Martyn
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent tutors providing real experience behind the theory
Alan Rawlings
Unverified Reviewer

Knowledgeable tutors with plenty of practical examples to help test and strengthen your understanding of the theoretical concepts associated with the practice of Business Analysis.
Azad