Metadata Training Reviews

marketing@metadatatraining.co.uk

2 - 6 Cropley Street, London, N1 7PR

Tell us how Metadata Training made you happy

Allen Chari
"Having been to several training centres in times past, l must admit that Metadata was exceptional in the following ways; extensively experienced tutor, world class training facility, class size was small enough to enable ample collaboration with the tutor yet so adequate for group work, training material and course hand-outs were more than just power point slides, sufficient real world examples of the subject, and meticulously planned schedule allowing ample time for Q&A, revision and exam preparation. I will definitely come back for more BCS modules."
Alan
"Insightful educated & personable learning from people who do this for real"
"Metadata Training have provided me with tools and techniques that I have transferred into my daily job and have prepared me for a potential career change in the future. I'd highly recommend their services as they provide a detailed and structured training schedule which has helped me when studying towards my Business Analysis Diploma."
"Great course and well presented. Rod knows his stuff and makes learning interesting with his experience. Definitely recommend to anyone new or someone wanting to validate their existing experience"
"Very good course with right pace of learning, and a great tutor with lots of credibility and real world experience. Nice lunches included too! Thanks"
"- nice training venue - great, prepared trainer - training material is very helpful - the training is providing all the necessary knowledge for the attendees to prepare for the exam"
"Experienced and helpful tutor with excellent subject knowledge. Good classroom and modern facilities and free lunch. I strongly recommend to all."
"Fabulous and knowledgeable tutors who know everything there is to know about their world of work and being a Business Analysis. I don't believe I could have received a better standard of teaching than that which I received from the tutors I had for the BA International Diploma :)"
"I have found the Metadata training to be nicely paced learning with great examples used to relate to the topics being discussed. The learning environment is fresh, clean and allows for interactive learning. I would highly recommend Metadata to anyone who was looking for a training company to help them progress."
"Look no further!!! I took a chance and I'm glad I did. Not only was the coverage of the theory well delved into, the personal experience of the trainer and actual practice with various case studies, made the whole training best in class. I have finally found a training company that I know I will derive value. Thanks Rod and thanks to the team. I passed in one hit!!"
"Professional environment and great teaching!"
"The course is worth every penny spent. Covers the breadth and depth of requirements engineering. Everything you need to know on the job as well as to pass the exam. Also a very good environment to network and meet other practitioners."
"Execellent tutor having good teaching skills with real world scenarios A lot many case studies were given during the course, which helped to understand the coursework"
"Great course, professional teacher and high quality organization"
"Metadata Training enabled me to properly collect and document requirements originated from my organisation's business unit. Thanks to their training and guidance I actually developed a Business Analyst "kung fu". Anyone how is required to create, elicit and document requirements should consider attending to their BCS Business Analysis training courses."
Thank you so much for your review and recommendation, it is highly appreciated and useful for our future delegates. We, Metadata Team, wish a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
"Great session, great trainer and would highly recommend"
"Just completed my second course with Metadata (Modelling Business Processes). The Tutor - Rod was very knowledgeable and could always relate things back to real life business situations. Patient and understanding. You get a real sense that he has lived through the problems and he understands the cultural side of business. The groups are small which is a big plus for me. Highly recommend! A+++"
"Experienced Tutors and conducive learning environment."
"Experienced Tutors and conducive learning environment. Well done! Some answers to some of the Case study materials are controversial and a bit misleading."
"I cannot stress how good Metadata and their trainers are! I completed the Fast Track course which is incredibly intense but with the guidance and skill from both Richard and Dawn I passed both exams. Classes are small in size and interactive, course material provided is of a high standard. The trainers do not spoon feed you information, they draw the best out of you as well as highlighting where you need to focus to improve your skills. Refreshments and Lunches were also fabulous! Will definitely be coming back to complete my diploma!"
"I chose Metadata training for a Foundation course in Business Analysis as I was impressed with their website, pricing and reviews. The course was first rate and the lecturer, Rod Simpson. Was excellent. When we introduced ourselves at the beginning of the course he remembered what we’d said and then tied examples back to our own particular circumstances throughout the course. This made things more relevant and enabled us to relate to the material better. He explained things thoroughly and clearly and was very approachable and willing to explain things multiple times. Would definitely recommend both him and Metadata to my colleagues and friends."
"I booked on to the Standard BCS Diploma in Business Analysis Bundle, delivered by Metadata Training. The course was delivered well by experienced professionals who were able to ensure that each topic was relatable to the attendees using general and specific examples throughout. I enjoyed the learning environment as it was a good location and with great refreshments provided as well as great lunches! I would certainly highly recommend Metadata Training."
"Fantastic company with fantastic lecturers ! Honestly one of the best companies I've trained with, lovely approachable people who have a vast array of knowledge and experience. The lecturers are incredibly supportive and provide excellent exam preparation - can't recommend metadata training enough. Facilities are really good, course materials and the course structures are good and they create amazing mind maps which really help show how everything hangs together. So far I've had courses with Nick and Dawn and both were excellent lectures - can't fault either of the. honestly if you are looking to study for your BSC Business Analysis Diploma Choose Metadata - you won't regret it! Very interactive, hands on courses that are really enjoyable. Thank you!!"
Metadata Training is rated 4.83 based on 321 reviews