Metadata Training Reviews

Metadata Training 5 star review on 23rd November 2016
Ebenezer
Metadata Training 5 star review on 18th November 2016
Andrew
Have completed courses with other providers, tried Metadata and stuck with them for several. Highest quality with trainers that have invaluable experience in the industry, drawing on practical examples to help explain concepts. Small groups mean more chances to interact too. Much more personal so got more out of them. Great for BA courses.
I trained with Metadata for the full BCS Business Analysis Diploma course and could only attend 1 module at the classroom due to Coronavirus. The rest were completed virtually via Zoom, but this didn't have impact with regards to learning the syllabus.
The Metadata office has very accommodating with scheduling and changing dates of courses, and the tutors were excellent providing great insight.
I would highly recommend Metadata.
Clear pricing for courses and staff were helpful to speak to regarding booking and invoicing. Tutors were all enthusiastic and knowledgeable, with real working experience of the theories being taught. The training centre is clean, warm and comfortable, with a constant flow of coffee and biscuits.
Trained with Metadata for BCS Business Analysis Diploma.
Well prepared material for each module, great training from the tutors during the actual course and amazing support in preparing for the oral exam in the BCS Business Analysis Diploma. Would happily recommend them for any aspiring BAs looking to get their professional qualifications
I have just completed a BCS international diploma in business analysis with metadata. Due to coronavirus, most of my courses were virtual (via Zoom) which actually turned out to be rather convenient and suited this course very well. With experience of the trainers, classes and course materials helped me to get though this course all ok. The metadata office has been very helpful and quick in dealing with questions or sorting any issues I have during the course. Definitely highly recommend Metadata Training for doing this course!
Great teaching provided by Metadata. I completed the full diploma within a year and a half, I had a variety of different tutors, all of them very knowledgeable and great teachers. They really bring the course content to life, applying examples to real life situations. The tutoring and preparation for the Oral exam was really helpful. I would highly recommend Metadata.
Metadata are a solid option if you are looking for a training company. I definitely felt their material and training prepared me well for the exam. Would recommend.
Excellent customer service, especially during the pandemic when I was unable to attend my classroom course but able to do the course and exams online instead. Course structure is excellent, with time for interactive exercises to get you thinking practically about the theory you've learnt. Would highly recommend Metadata Training to anyone looking to complete courses in Business Analysis.
I would definitely recommend Metadata for anyone partaking in the BCS Oral Exam. As a company they really went out of their way to help you pass. The trainers were extremely helpful and always made you feel involved by providing relevant examples to case studies.
The trainers really helped me think as I was preparing for the BCS exams and I managed to score good results without ever opening the book.
Great turtors who deliver the modules in a friendly and an easy way to follow.
The customer service is outstanding- the staff really do go above and beyond - especially Mak!!
Thank you Metadata!!
Brilliant courses from this company!
Thank you Meta data for supporting me through the BCS International Diploma. The courses were fantastically put together, delivered by some great trainers. The oral prep day really solidified my knowledge and enabled me to prepare properly.
Studying with MetaData training has been great.

Over several years I’ve taken several Business Analysis courses ranging from Requirements engineering, through Modelling business processes, Business analysis practice and most recently through the Oral Exam preparation workshop.

Without a doubt, Metadata has helped me succeed in passing my BCS Business Analysis diploma.

The workshops have been provided a stimulating environment to help learn new ideas and hone existing knowledge to sharpen skills in different areas of the business analysis toolkit.

Each of the workshops has been expertly delivered by tutors with a perfect mix of knowledge of the course content and real-world experience of having done it in the field as a Business analyst.
Beyond that, the supporting material in the form of case studies,
and workbooks have been top notch.

I’d recommend MetaData to anyone with an interest in developing their skills and gaining qualifications as a Business Analyst.
I would always recommend attending Metadata training courses for the serious-minded.
After completing all modules required for the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis, I didn't have time to prepare for the oral exam. It's taken me 4+ years to complete due to lack of time on my part - and guess what? With the help of Metadata's online sessions and rigorous studying I passed all my exams first time.
Thank you Metadata!!!
I hesitated for a long time before I eventually opted to attend classes in person to prepare for my Requirements Engineering paper. In the end, I choose Metadata because the Reviews were so favourable and the price was very competitive too.

In short, my personal experience is that Metadata Training lived up to the billing. My class was assigned a very qualified tutor who ran the course at just the right pace, giving each person enough individual attention and support to maximise their chances of a first-time pass. Money and Time well spent.
I can only praise Metadata as they helped me to pass all five of my exams first time.

My first exam coincided with the start of my first BA role (in a training position) so Metadata have been there from the beginning of my BA journey. I've gone from having zero experience or knowledge as a BA to having a diploma in Business Analysis.

I attended four courses at the training centre, distributed over a 12 month period, and I really appreciated the small group size on every visit (average of 8 attendees). The training centre is well equipped and centrally located, and everything I needed was provided, including a fantastic lunch every day.

The admin team at Metadata are always quick to respond to any queries and they really made me feel like an individual, not 'just another customer'. I really appreciated their service throughout the whole of the process.

The training materials provided are very comprehensive and the tutors are invaluable for really knowing what to focus on for each exam. Every tutor that I encountered through Metadata was extremely supportive and knowledgeable, and they used their years of experience to reinforce the teaching of the theory from the book. This really helped to bring the theory to life, improving my recall of each topic.

Due to recent circumstances I did the oral exam prep course remotely. Although my personal preference would be to attend any course in person, I thought the remote course worked really well; the tutor ensured we all had a chance to participate, we were able to ask as many questions as we liked and regular breaks were given. The day flew by.
The prep course really highlighted the areas that I needed to revise for the oral exam and it made sure that I practiced actually articulating my answers.

Metadata are a top notch training company, who I would highly recommend to help you succeed in gaining the Diploma in Business Analysis.
The trainers and all of the staff are amazing and genuinely care about ensuring that all students clearly understand every concept. The prepartation they provided for each exam ensured that I passed every single one first time. I highly recommend Metadata and am so glad that I chose them. I now have an International Diploma in Business Analysis.
Metadata are one of the best training providers I have used. Their lecturers have literally decades of real life experience and deliver the material from both a book/theory perspective (for the exam) backed up by genuine real world experience (to aid understanding and real world application). I managed to pass all exams first time which is down to Metadata's extensive knowledge of what is needed in the examinations. I will definitely be back to add to my qualifications and knowledge. Also one area usually overlooked is the admin side which was also very efficient. Bookings, payments, materials, pre-course reading and logistics were all handled very promptly and efficiently
BCS Diploma in Business Analysis: Metadata turned me into a Business Analyst from having no knowledge / experience in 5 sessions (total 13 days). I had a different tutor for each session, each with incredible knowledge and real life practical experience. The course materials were fantastic and easy to understand and revise from when preparing for the final oral exam.

The backroom staff are equally very helpful and deserve a mention - always a fast turnaround to response queries and a pot of top notch coffee seems to be endlessly brewing.

I would recommend Metadata to anyone thinking about taking one of their courses. Special shout out to Dawn and Rod who were phenomenal on the requirements engineering and oral exam prep days (respectively).
Metadata Training is rated 4.84 based on 380 reviews