Metadata Training Reviews

marketing@metadatatraining.co.uk

2 - 6 Cropley Street, London, N1 7PR

Tell us how Metadata Training made you happy

Allen Chari
"Having been to several training centres in times past, l must admit that Metadata was exceptional in the following ways; extensively experienced tutor, world class training facility, class size was small enough to enable ample collaboration with the tutor yet so adequate for group work, training material and course hand-outs were more than just power point slides, sufficient real world examples of the subject, and meticulously planned schedule allowing ample time for Q&A, revision and exam preparation. I will definitely come back for more BCS modules."
Alan
"Insightful educated & personable learning from people who do this for real"
"Metadata Training have provided me with tools and techniques that I have transferred into my daily job and have prepared me for a potential career change in the future. I'd highly recommend their services as they provide a detailed and structured training schedule which has helped me when studying towards my Business Analysis Diploma."
"A well structured and well paced course, run by a knowledgeable and personable trainer (Richard). Facilities, refreshments, lunch etc. all of a high standard. Highly recommended, and looking forward to attending again for the next module toward my International Diploma in Business Analysis."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I took a Business Analysis Oral Exam preparation course with MetaData training. The instructor and course were very good and served me in good stead."
"I have completed two out of 4 modules for Business Analysis diploma with Metadata so far. I have found the weekend courses fantastic in the way that I don't lose on working days being a contractor. The modules are structured in a way to give sufficient information and hands on practise to prepare for module exam. Peter who conducted our Business Process modelling course was fantastic, he was knowledgeable, experienced and did not hesitate in answering the questions. The only downside is bigger modules like requirements engineering may be too big to be covered over 2 weekend days."
"I did the Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis 3 day course with Metadata training, which was very intensive, although I believe this is the nature of this particular course, as it simply involves the tutor talking at you for 3 days, to cover the course book that the exam is based on. I believe other BCS diploma module courses they do provide other learning techniques, as they are more suited to a variety of ways of learning. You are provided with all the course PowerPoint slide material, and lunch is supplied as well, which was excellent. I did feel that the course may have benefited from an extra half day, as I did feel a little rushed (particularly on the last day). Also, each day was a long day as well, and didn't finish until 6pm, so probably overran a bit. Even on the last day, we didn't actually sit the exam until around 5.30pm which was a bit later than expected. However, I passed with flying colours, so it all must have gone in! The tutor was very knowledgeable, and made the course material make sense, and also made you feel at ease. I now need to talk my company into letting me take the full diploma!"
"The booking process was easy and straight forward with the Customer Services Staff being very helpful and efficient. The training itself was conducted well in a modern centre. Class sizes were small so tutors could provide lots of personal input to each delegate. The tutors themselves were very experienced, well seasoned business professionals and could relate all theory back to real-life practical scenarios which aided understanding even better. I would recommend Metadata to anyone looking for a more personal service and who does not want to just be a number making numbers up. I will be using them again."
"I find the training really useful as they are interactive, with a limited number of pupils in there we get to clear our doubts and get our concepts clear. My tutor was Rod Simpson and in both the sessions I attended with him, he made all of us at ease. From a non-business analysis background I was finding it hard to get my concepts right and he was especially patient with me on my lingering queries. Thank you to Metadata team."
"Great course, very well presented. The instructor Dawn Kidd is very experienced with excellent industry knowledge which she was able to effectively apply on the course. I also found her to be really helpful and engaged very well with each student."
"I have recently completed the BA Requirements Engineering Course in London. Dawn our tutor was very professional and friendly."
"The tutor was very practical and made sure at each stage we understood what was been taught ."
"The trainer was very experienced and thought at various levels to accommodate every one knowledge level"
"I have attended 2 courses now with Metadata and cannot rate them highly enough! The environment and atmosphere are great, small classes which aids learning and support immensely. Absolutely recommend them for the BCS BA diploma modules, I'll be back soon!"
"Fantastic company with some fantastic trainers. The trainers have real life experience and use this while teaching the classes. Provide open discussions which get the whole class thinking about Business Analysis. Good size classes and a reasonable price. The team are also very helpful if you have any enquiries. Would recommend to anyone looking to do BA qualifications. Hopefully they start putting on courses for the Advanced BA qualifications."
"My experience with Metadata was horrible. The staff in this business including the owner of this company are so greedy and they will take you to court for £1.00. A booking hick-up and I received a court threat - they were not joking - they took me to court and claimed I made a booking on a course but failed to attend - hence full payment 0f £1500 plus court fee. Watch out when making any booking - this is how the owner makes his money. Also read their terms of payments VERY CAREFULLY!!!. There is nothing like returns in this company."
"Nice small class sizes and experienced tutor. The pace of the course teaching was good with a nice mix of teaching and exercises. Lovely lunches included in the price. Convenient location and comfortable classroom with lots of natural light. Regarding the course content (Agile BA Foundation and Practitioner) it did feel very rushed to get through the syllabus in the 4 days but course length is the same across training providers so this must be a common issue and not a criticism of Metadata."
"My third course with Metadata and again a well delivered and polished package. Easy to get to, great facilities, good coffee and excellent knowledgeable instructors. Recommended for your professional development needs."
"Training was insightful and as real-life based. Our trainer friendly, helpful with a wealth of experience. The course was fun and my colleague I really enjoyed it."
"The classes are smaller than others I have been to and they provide the opportunity to learn in an engaging way. I enjoyed completing the BCS BA Diploma course with them. Only a 4 not a 5 as one of the modules I took had an last minute replacement tutor who I had difficulties understanding."
"I was really pleased with the course completed at Metadata Training. It was clear from the outset that the instructor (Dawn Kidd) had excellent industry knowledge and was able to effectively apply this to the content of the course. Context was brought about by effective use of case study examples, which directly correlated to the format of the end of week exam. This was crucial to understand the subject at the same time as becoming familiar with how it related to the examination format. The price of the course was competitive when compared to other suppliers nationally, and I believe that it represented good value for money based upon the delivery and overall experience. The training facility was very good, and I was impressed by the wider hospitality that was offered as part of the training at Metadata. The overall experience was very good and I would have no hesitation in recommending them for the commercial training that they offer."
"Claudia is an experienced and helpful tutor with excellent subject knowledge. Definitely recommend to anyone new or someone wanting to validate their existing knowledge and experience."
"Claudia is a great tutor, the venue location is good, and the training material is spot on. Would recommend."
Metadata Training is rated 4.82 based on 341 reviews