Me Learning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Me Learning
Read Me Learning Reviews

About Me Learning:

Me Learning is at the forefront of a revolution in learning. We provide cost-effective flexible training solutions as well as innovative digital learning products and services for organisations across different sectors.

We really work hard to make sure our learning is engaging and fun. But more than that, our learning mirrors the way individuals choose to interact with the world, accessing information from a range of sources in different formats and at a pace which suits them.

Technology is transforming how we work. Me Learning is transforming how we learn.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/melearninguk
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/me-learning-ltd

enquiries@melearning.co.uk

1st Floor, Europa House, Southwick Square

Tell us how Me Learning made you happy
I applied for a free course but when started it, I lost the signal. When I started it again it then said I had to pay £20.
I wrote for help on this and didn’t seem to receive a reply
Erica whalley
Hi Erica, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, and ever so sorry for the poor experience you've had so far!

I'm having trouble locating your previous message and I can only find your order with the full 100% discount taken off from the 16th of June. If you're able to provide me details of where you were charged for this promotion. I'd be more than happy to refund you.

I've resent your login details via email, so you're able to go finish your Unconcious Bias course. If there is anything else I can do to help, please do not hesitate to ask,

All the best, Anna and the Me Learning Team.
found it very informative and useful
The team at Incentivesmart.com recently took part in the Unconscious Bias course with Me Learning. There was an overwhelmingly positive response to the content and the user experience. Great work guys, we look forward to taking part in further courses soon.
a useful perspective to set in motion thinking about unconscious bias
Really good course, I would recommend it!
Awesome learning platform
It was good to be updated on a new course - The course has given me an increased awareness.
The training was fine and really useful for my role
I enjoyed the session very much as it was easy to follow, thought provoking as well as being informative.
Excellent course. Clear instructions, easy to use and content very good.
clear and easy to understand.
I found the training very informative and engaging.
nothing to add
I undertook the unconscious bias training which I thought was brilliant. It was really easy to understand, but at the same time very interesting. The course was offered free which made it even better!
I did the Unconscious Bias training and I found it very basic and lacking in insight. The course was clearly defined from the point of view that employers could direct their staff to this as a tick-box exercise. It doesn't offer any real opportunities for reflection or any real challenge. There wasn't any consideration at all given to the negative impact that Unconscious Bias can have on colleagues or clients.

The format of Me Learning is incredibly frustrating, because I have to wait for the audio to catch up with my reading before I can go onto the next page.
Hi Vicky, Thank you so much for the feedback. Firstly, you're right, the course is designed to provide a basic understanding of unconscious bias from a general workforce perspective and how we can build upon this, but we very much appreciate it's the first step of many. Additionally, we're always interested in exploring how different people learn differently and how we can best reflect this with instructional design and audio of our digital courses. I'll pass this on to our creative team. Thank you again for taking the time to feedback. All the best, Anna and the Me Learning Team
I have completed two courses on Me Learning and they were both excellent courses that not only tested my knowledge but taught me knee things as well. The courses are easy to access and completely user friendly, I would definitely recommend Me Learning to anyone wishing to further their knowledge.
Very user friendly interface. Easy to follow and understand. It is as if I am face to face with a trainer. I loved the simplicity of their training.
The Unconscious Bias course was very engaging.
I found this useful training to further develop my understanding of bias and where I might hold bias towards certain groups or communities. I thought this was in-depth enough to further my knowledge but quick and simple enough that it could be easily understood.
The courses always have good content and are easy to navigate. The user receives a certificate for training in pdf by email so can send on to centralised records, which saves a lot of extra effort.
Me Learning is rated 4.59 based on 82 reviews