Me Learning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Me Learning
Read Me Learning Reviews

About Me Learning:

Me Learning is at the forefront of a revolution in learning. We provide cost-effective flexible training solutions as well as innovative digital learning products and services for organisations across different sectors.

We really work hard to make sure our learning is engaging and fun. But more than that, our learning mirrors the way individuals choose to interact with the world, accessing information from a range of sources in different formats and at a pace which suits them.

Technology is transforming how we work. Me Learning is transforming how we learn.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/melearninguk
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/me-learning-ltd

enquiries@melearning.co.uk

1st Floor, Europa House, Southwick Square

Tell us how Me Learning made you happy
I really enjoyed learning through Me Learning, the course was informative and interactive, will certainly attend further courses.
Easy to navigate with good learning opportunities
Well presented course, easy to follow slides, very interesting and informative
Fantastic courses and really well presented in a way that makes learning easy
Accessible, Easy to use and supports our charity with a variety of trainind needs
Excellent content
Current topics, laid out in an absorbing way with great information and insight
Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it - all the best, The Me Learning team!
Well designed course. Very informative. Test was easy to pass
Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it - all the best, The Me Learning team
Fantastic training, clear information has been giving and lots of information which you using on daily basis good website to participate in training with
By training on Me Learning i am bale to refresh and update my knowledge.
Easy to navigate and informative
Did the hate crime course found it easy to work through like the format very much
Subjects in line with our work. I have enjoyed doing them. Just the right length of time
so far so good. I do like the simplicity of the various training and the materials provided online. everything is well explained and easy to grasp
I applied for a free course but when started it, I lost the signal. When I started it again it then said I had to pay £20.
I wrote for help on this and didn’t seem to receive a reply
Erica whalley
Hi Erica, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, and ever so sorry for the poor experience you've had so far!

I'm having trouble locating your previous message and I can only find your order with the full 100% discount taken off from the 16th of June. If you're able to provide me details of where you were charged for this promotion. I'd be more than happy to refund you.

I've resent your login details via email, so you're able to go finish your Unconcious Bias course. If there is anything else I can do to help, please do not hesitate to ask,

All the best, Anna and the Me Learning Team.
found it very informative and useful
The team at Incentivesmart.com recently took part in the Unconscious Bias course with Me Learning. There was an overwhelmingly positive response to the content and the user experience. Great work guys, we look forward to taking part in further courses soon.
a useful perspective to set in motion thinking about unconscious bias
Really good course, I would recommend it!
Awesome learning platform