Me Learning Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Me Learning
"As a small business owner, I was very much reassured by the very accessible GDPR course which I completed on-line. It gave me all the information I needed in a clear and user friendly way. Thank you 'me learning'!"
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
"Good system, user friendly and the team are always on hand to help"
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
"I found the course very easy to follow. The information given very helpful. The questions made you think hard about the topic. Overall a rewarding experience."
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
"I find that it is very professional and easy to understand. The course I did was very helpful and interactive, despite it being an online course. I look forward to doing more courses with Me Learning."
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
"Very productive for the staff, admn Team and John Brewder are always very helpfull."
"Very positive experience."
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
"All dealings with Me Learning have been dealt with professionally and quickly, the trainers that have been provided have been knowledgeable in both LAS and LCS and been very flexible in the support they have given to internal trainers and end users"
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
"Great knowledge of training. Thoroughly recommended!"
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
"Ever since we started working with MeLearning to educate our staff in the ways of GDPR, they've been great. Always responsive, always helpful and a great overall service. The courses have been perfect for our staff. Very highly recommended"
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
"Excellent customer service and support throughout the entire process of setting up the training portal. The website is user friendly and the training is both engaging and informative."
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
"Excellent training and the training portal makes it so easy to tailor to your own requirements"
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
"Excellent variety of courses. Very helpful staff if and when an issue is raised."
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
"Excellent resource for staff, volunteers and trustees. We are now able to plan core learning for the whole team and monitor performance easily. Michelle Kabia CEO"
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
"We use MeLearning to make sure all of our staff are up to date with Child Safeguarding best practice. The course is accessible and really easy to navigate, it covers a breadth of information and helps us to feel confident that our staff have the most up to date information. Anna and the team at MeLearning are so friendly and helpful - a pleasure to work with!"
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
"Me Learning provide us with several online training courses for our staff. As the administrator I always find them quick to respond, very helpful and keen to resolve any issues we may encounter. The training is usually easy to access and the courses are comprehensive and easy to understand. I would definitely recommend them"
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
"Educ8 Group have been extremely pleased with the CPD courses our staff can access with ease. The courses are up to date, relevant and informative. The Me Learning staff team are helpful."
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
"Fabulous range of courses Brilliant customer support - all requests deal with in super quick time which is invaluable in the school enviroment and always happy to help"
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
"Me Learning have and continue to provide us with training - nothing is too much trouble and queries or issues are responded to immediately. I would and have recommended Me Learning as they tick all the boxes."
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
"We used to use EDUCARE for our social care training for staff and i am so glad we switched to Me Learning. The system is really easy to navigate, as an administrator it is perfect for monitoring and compiling reports. i am able to track when my staff team logs in and the facility to access as the user to see what they see helps me support remotely. Its is amazing value for money as the course contents is amazing! i have had literally zero issues with the system once it was set up it has been fantastic. When i have needed to speak to my E-Learning Specialist Anna Forsythe she has been more then helpful and there is nothing she can not help me with. i would recommend Me Learning to anyone wanting high quality training."
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
"Easy to add our staff onto training courses. Informative yet not too long."
Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it!
Me Learning is rated 4.68 based on 31 reviews