Me Learning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Me Learning
Read Me Learning Reviews

About Me Learning:

Me Learning is at the forefront of a revolution in learning. We provide cost-effective flexible training solutions as well as innovative digital learning products and services for organisations across different sectors.

We really work hard to make sure our learning is engaging and fun. But more than that, our learning mirrors the way individuals choose to interact with the world, accessing information from a range of sources in different formats and at a pace which suits them.

Technology is transforming how we work. Me Learning is transforming how we learn.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/melearninguk
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/me-learning-ltd

enquiries@melearning.co.uk

The Barn Brackwell Farm Nether Winchendon

Tell us how Me Learning made you happy
I have completed two courses on Me Learning and they were both excellent courses that not only tested my knowledge but taught me knee things as well. The courses are easy to access and completely user friendly, I would definitely recommend Me Learning to anyone wishing to further their knowledge.
The Unconscious Bias course was very engaging.
The courses always have good content and are easy to navigate. The user receives a certificate for training in pdf by email so can send on to centralised records, which saves a lot of extra effort.
Very accessible, well structured and excellent content
The course was very clear and progressive - scaffolding the learning from the simple to the more complex as it developed.
I think Me Learning courses are very well presented and an excellent way to improve your knowledge at your own pace and in your own time.

I have completed a few courses now, and I consider them to be excellent value for money
The learning sessions completed so far have been very good and pitched at the right level. I've only ever had 1 problem with obtaining my certificate and that was resolved immediately. The administrator who answered my call within a few rings was very polite, had an understanding of my problem and passed me straight to the technician who explained the problem and then resolved it. What more could I ask for. Thank you.
Great courses. No unnecessary information
Star and very good to understand
will defiantly use the site again for future training coarse's
Thanks Christopher ! Glad you like our courses and really appreciated the review :)
Courses are CPD accredited, highly interactive and informational, and you can work at your own pace. Highly recommended
Easy update course. Agency accepted online certificate. Third or fourth year I’ve used this
Hi Melanie, Thank you or taking the time to review and for your continued custom! it' s much appreciated, Anna & the Me Learning team
Mix of visual and auditory media ensured each part was interactive
Thank you so much, Branwen! Your time taken and feedback is much appreciated, All the Best, Anna
The online courses provided by Me Learning are very comprehensive and highly recommendable.
Thank you for your review - it's much appreciated from us in the team, and we're glad you like the courses - All the best, Anna at Me Learning
Easily accessible courses that have detailed explanation of the content. The course materials were informative and easy to use.
Thanks Amanda! Your review is really appreciated and glad you found the courses informative and easy to use :)
Easy access good course selection, easy to follow and complete.
Thanks, Rebecca! Your review is really appreciated and glad you found it easy to follow :)
The service and use of Me learning for the staff at EIF has been highly efficient and informative. It's very easy to use, straightforward and the helpdesk team are very helpful when I experienced any difficulties issuing licences and purchasing new services. I would highly recommend to other organisations.
Lots of choice - able to do at home at the time that suits you- excellent service good courses
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We really appreciate it and are glad you enjoyed the courses and the service :) All the best, the Me Learning Team
Excellent, easy to access learning resource
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We really appreciate it and are glad you found the courses easy to access :) All the best, the Me Learning Team
always good to learn new skills and improve your knowledge. its important too keep updated with the world as it does not stop in time.
Hi Nadia,

Thank you so much for your review! We couldn't agree more and really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. All the best, Anna and the Me Learning Team
Me Learning is rated 4.66 based on 67 reviews