Me Learning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Me Learning
Read Me Learning Reviews

About Me Learning:

Me Learning is at the forefront of a revolution in learning. We provide cost-effective flexible training solutions as well as innovative digital learning products and services for organisations across different sectors.

We really work hard to make sure our learning is engaging and fun. But more than that, our learning mirrors the way individuals choose to interact with the world, accessing information from a range of sources in different formats and at a pace which suits them.

Technology is transforming how we work. Me Learning is transforming how we learn.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/melearninguk
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/me-learning-ltd

enquiries@melearning.co.uk

1st Floor, Europa House, Southwick Square

Tell us how Me Learning made you happy
Excellent content
Current topics, laid out in an absorbing way with great information and insight
Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it - all the best, The Me Learning team!
Fantastic training, clear information has been giving and lots of information which you using on daily basis good website to participate in training with
By training on Me Learning i am bale to refresh and update my knowledge.
Easy to navigate and informative
Did the hate crime course found it easy to work through like the format very much
Subjects in line with our work. I have enjoyed doing them. Just the right length of time
so far so good. I do like the simplicity of the various training and the materials provided online. everything is well explained and easy to grasp
found it very informative and useful
The team at Incentivesmart.com recently took part in the Unconscious Bias course with Me Learning. There was an overwhelmingly positive response to the content and the user experience. Great work guys, we look forward to taking part in further courses soon.
a useful perspective to set in motion thinking about unconscious bias
Really good course, I would recommend it!
It was good to be updated on a new course - The course has given me an increased awareness.
The training was fine and really useful for my role
I enjoyed the session very much as it was easy to follow, thought provoking as well as being informative.
Excellent course. Clear instructions, easy to use and content very good.
clear and easy to understand.
I undertook the unconscious bias training which I thought was brilliant. It was really easy to understand, but at the same time very interesting. The course was offered free which made it even better!
I have completed two courses on Me Learning and they were both excellent courses that not only tested my knowledge but taught me knee things as well. The courses are easy to access and completely user friendly, I would definitely recommend Me Learning to anyone wishing to further their knowledge.
The Unconscious Bias course was very engaging.
Me Learning is rated 4.62 based on 91 reviews