Me Learning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Me Learning
Read Me Learning Reviews

About Me Learning:

Me Learning is at the forefront of a revolution in learning. We provide cost-effective flexible training solutions as well as innovative digital learning products and services for organisations across different sectors.

We really work hard to make sure our learning is engaging and fun. But more than that, our learning mirrors the way individuals choose to interact with the world, accessing information from a range of sources in different formats and at a pace which suits them.

Technology is transforming how we work. Me Learning is transforming how we learn.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/melearninguk
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/me-learning-ltd

enquiries@melearning.co.uk

1st Floor, Europa House, Southwick Square

Tell us how Me Learning made you happy
found it very informative and useful
The team at Incentivesmart.com recently took part in the Unconscious Bias course with Me Learning. There was an overwhelmingly positive response to the content and the user experience. Great work guys, we look forward to taking part in further courses soon.
a useful perspective to set in motion thinking about unconscious bias
Really good course, I would recommend it!
It was good to be updated on a new course - The course has given me an increased awareness.
The training was fine and really useful for my role
I enjoyed the session very much as it was easy to follow, thought provoking as well as being informative.
Excellent course. Clear instructions, easy to use and content very good.
clear and easy to understand.
I undertook the unconscious bias training which I thought was brilliant. It was really easy to understand, but at the same time very interesting. The course was offered free which made it even better!
I have completed two courses on Me Learning and they were both excellent courses that not only tested my knowledge but taught me knee things as well. The courses are easy to access and completely user friendly, I would definitely recommend Me Learning to anyone wishing to further their knowledge.
The Unconscious Bias course was very engaging.
The courses always have good content and are easy to navigate. The user receives a certificate for training in pdf by email so can send on to centralised records, which saves a lot of extra effort.
Very accessible, well structured and excellent content
The course was very clear and progressive - scaffolding the learning from the simple to the more complex as it developed.
I think Me Learning courses are very well presented and an excellent way to improve your knowledge at your own pace and in your own time.

I have completed a few courses now, and I consider them to be excellent value for money
The learning sessions completed so far have been very good and pitched at the right level. I've only ever had 1 problem with obtaining my certificate and that was resolved immediately. The administrator who answered my call within a few rings was very polite, had an understanding of my problem and passed me straight to the technician who explained the problem and then resolved it. What more could I ask for. Thank you.
Great courses. No unnecessary information
Star and very good to understand
will defiantly use the site again for future training coarse's
Thanks Christopher ! Glad you like our courses and really appreciated the review :)
Me Learning is rated 4.59 based on 82 reviews