Me Learning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Me Learning
Read Me Learning Reviews

About Me Learning:

Me Learning is at the forefront of a revolution in learning. We provide cost-effective flexible training solutions as well as innovative digital learning products and services for organisations across different sectors.

We really work hard to make sure our learning is engaging and fun. But more than that, our learning mirrors the way individuals choose to interact with the world, accessing information from a range of sources in different formats and at a pace which suits them.

Technology is transforming how we work. Me Learning is transforming how we learn.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/melearninguk
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/me-learning-ltd

enquiries@melearning.co.uk

1st Floor, Europa House, Southwick Square

Tell us how Me Learning made you happy
Awesome learning platform
I found the training very informative and engaging.
nothing to add
Very user friendly interface. Easy to follow and understand. It is as if I am face to face with a trainer. I loved the simplicity of their training.
I found this useful training to further develop my understanding of bias and where I might hold bias towards certain groups or communities. I thought this was in-depth enough to further my knowledge but quick and simple enough that it could be easily understood.
Great at explaining bias vs discrimination. I have shared with my team as I have never found something as accessible for everyone to get a hold of the topic so easily.
I find these little courses enjoyable to do. Together with the pictures and more information to help you understand. The information they give you is not too much, and is done in a way that I find the information easy to understand
registering was a little difficult but managed it eventually.
course was pretty basic but gave food for thought
It was very helpful in understanding overall issues.
other than the discount voucher not working on two occasions the system is easy to use
Thanks so much for your feedback and review, Louise! Your refund for the discount will be processed this week and if it happens again, please contact us to rectify (although hopefully, won't happen again!) Thanks and all the best, the Me Learning team.
The course was very good , had lot of trouble getting on the site to assign my course, tech help were very good and sorted it for me
Hi Karen, Thank you for your feedback, it's much appreciated and glad you had a good experience with our Helpdesk :) all the best, Anna & The Me learning team
Great learning experience
Thank you for your review!
useful, easy to access team training
Hi Theresa, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it, all the best, Anna & The Me Learning Team
Easy to use and accessible system. Clear content.
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
Me Learning provide useful e-learning packages for the Mosaic system. The administration of these courses allows for easy reporting and maintenance of the courses.
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
Excellent range of courses available for CPD purposes. Friendly and professional staff.
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
We find using me learning for our online training very easy and well organised to use.
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
Admin site easy to use, reporting facility is well constructed, adding new users or adding/ removing courses to existing users is easy. System very integrated with business needs.
Thank you so so much for taking the time to leave us your review Daryl! We really appreciate it, and glad you find our Blue LMS easy to use. All the best, The Me Learning Team
Overall a really good training platform, easy to use and the enquires team are very helpful. Only downfall is that they have changed the name of some training and didn't notified us of the change so spend time trying to find the training or they remove training and don't tell us ie moving and handling disappeared and they only do manual handling now, but had to enquire about it
Thank you so much for your review! We will feed this back into our course review process and how we communicate any course updates with our customers. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service desk, or your account manager to discuss further. All the best, The Me Learning Team.
Me Learning is rated 4.61 based on 88 reviews