Me Learning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Me Learning
Read Me Learning Reviews

About Me Learning:

Me Learning is at the forefront of a revolution in learning. We provide cost-effective flexible training solutions as well as innovative digital learning products and services for organisations across different sectors.

We really work hard to make sure our learning is engaging and fun. But more than that, our learning mirrors the way individuals choose to interact with the world, accessing information from a range of sources in different formats and at a pace which suits them.

Technology is transforming how we work. Me Learning is transforming how we learn.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/melearninguk
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/me-learning-ltd

enquiries@melearning.co.uk

1st Floor, Europa House, Southwick Square

Tell us how Me Learning made you happy
I applied for a free course but when started it, I lost the signal. When I started it again it then said I had to pay £20.
I wrote for help on this and didn’t seem to receive a reply
Erica whalley
Hi Erica, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, and ever so sorry for the poor experience you've had so far!

I'm having trouble locating your previous message and I can only find your order with the full 100% discount taken off from the 16th of June. If you're able to provide me details of where you were charged for this promotion. I'd be more than happy to refund you.

I've resent your login details via email, so you're able to go finish your Unconcious Bias course. If there is anything else I can do to help, please do not hesitate to ask,

All the best, Anna and the Me Learning Team.
I did the Unconscious Bias training and I found it very basic and lacking in insight. The course was clearly defined from the point of view that employers could direct their staff to this as a tick-box exercise. It doesn't offer any real opportunities for reflection or any real challenge. There wasn't any consideration at all given to the negative impact that Unconscious Bias can have on colleagues or clients.

The format of Me Learning is incredibly frustrating, because I have to wait for the audio to catch up with my reading before I can go onto the next page.
Hi Vicky, Thank you so much for the feedback. Firstly, you're right, the course is designed to provide a basic understanding of unconscious bias from a general workforce perspective and how we can build upon this, but we very much appreciate it's the first step of many. Additionally, we're always interested in exploring how different people learn differently and how we can best reflect this with instructional design and audio of our digital courses. I'll pass this on to our creative team. Thank you again for taking the time to feedback. All the best, Anna and the Me Learning Team
Poor quality courses that are very expensive. In addition Me Learning is unresponsive to customer feedback, and dismisses concerns.
Hi Lauren, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, and apologises for the frustration! We value the ongoing feedback your organisation is giving us on our GDPR courses, and your account manager will continue conversations with yourselves to hopefully resolve this soon. All the best, The Me Learning Team.
Me Learning is rated 4.62 based on 91 reviews