Mayfair Autos Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mayfair Autos Ltd

Tell us how Mayfair Autos Ltd made you happy
Bought a great audi a3 there. Had a great experience. Will go there in the future for sure
Perfect place to buy a car. Had an issue with the car but they have managed to sort this out. Well respected sales team.
Great and thoughtful service. Above and beyond! Thank you 😊
I recently purchased a car from here; fully serviced, immaculate and excellent condition. I part-ex'd my car. The whole transaction was seamless, easy and professional. Danny was perfectly lovely to deal with, as were the staff. Highly recommend.
Excellent customer service! I purchased Skoda Superb couple months ago and I can tell after that time that the car really is superb :) I can highly recommend this dealer!
Very friendly staff and super quick with paper work. Would definitely recommend them to everyone.
Appalling company! Nothing but common thieves! Sell cars that are not fit for purpose. Ignore calls, emails and texts then when they do pick up the phone they lie and try to tell you the car you paid for was ‘spares and repairs’ avoid at all costs!!! I now have a car that is going to cost me hundreds of pounds in repairs. I look after covid patients but no car means I can’t get to work to do my job! This company should be ashamed of themselves!!!!
Would be 5 stars purchased a van in March of this year. Staff was very friendly all started going down hill when I found out the van had a coolant leak after two weeks of trying to fixed it with no Prevail I gave up only it sort it out myself. Now I’m December I’m now having to buy a brand new van as the van engine and turbo as gone.
Lovely car great sales people recommend them .
Very helpful, considerate, polite and very friendly. Would recommend them to friends
Relaxed no pressure sales environment. Recommended for anyone in the market for a quality used car.
I bought a car with the spec I'd been looking for.
I have just had a great experience buying a used Volvo XC90 from Mayfair Autos. I dealt with Max and he was pleasant and professional. There was no big sell and I was left alone to look over the vehicle and test drive it after being shown the service book and accompanying paperwork. The car is lovely and I look forward to many years of happy motoring. Happy customer :-)
Very professional and upfront. Helped me in every possible way. Will buy more cars from them.
I had one of the easiest, fastest, friendliest car buying experiences I've ever had. Mhd is top-notch in customer service and made me feel very comfortable with my purchase. I would highly recommend this dealership to any of my friends. Thanks, Mhd.
Drove up from Mayfair Autos to take a look at the X6 in the picture and left with it. Great dealership, no BS on the pricing no high-pressure sales. When we need another vehicle we will drive the 2 hours to these guys! Thanks!
TERRIBLE AVOID THESE I purchased a car from these a couple of weeks ago, thinking I was purchasing a good car when in fact we have found faults. I took the car back to which they refused me a refund due to paint missing on the bonnet which was there on viewing the car (they are denying this) I have now had to take this further in the hope to get my money back. I would not buy a car from these people
DANGEROUS CAR WAS SOLD, injectors were leaking hence cockpit was englfed in diesel fumes coming through air con, AA complaint report at hand on the day. Would not recommend them to anyone. And i shall see you at court.
Friendly Honest fantastic service
Even if I did not purchase a car from this dealership the people working here are polite, professional and know how to treat a customer.
Mayfair Autos Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 134 reviews