Mayfair Autos Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mayfair Autos Ltd

Tell us how Mayfair Autos Ltd made you happy
Could not recommend enough purchase was simple and smooth..You will not be disappointed if you buy your car from this garage with fantastic service.
Spent 17k on what's so far turned out to be a cracking car. Thanks
Great service and nice staff
Mayfair Autos are very accommodating, fast and efficient service. Great deal on my Mercedes E Class Estate 👍🏻
The best collection of used cars by far and all on the doorstep. Friendly service. Most highly recommended.
Bought a great little car, very nice guy. Would definitely recommend, can't go far wrong here.
Fast, efficient, trustworthy and reliable. Would recommend as you will be in a safe pair of hands.
Just want to say a big ‘thank you’ to Nadia and the Team at Mayfair Autos, for their professionalism, enthusiasm, fantastic service, great understanding of customer needs and also patience with me over the past few weeks! The Porsche 911 T is fantastic by the way!!
I personally dealt with Nadia who was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Constant updates and even got my car ready early! Even offered high level service with a minor issue! Many thanks Nadia much appreciated - would highly recommend 👍🏽
Very friendly and helpful staff, fair with their valuations both selling and part ex pricing. Went above and beyond by completing the next due service and also replacing brake pads and disc’s. Would I go their again? Most definitely
Brought a car last month from these guys, Nadia was great to liaise with from start to finish, good sales manager that has a no pressure approach. I had a slight mechanic issue with the car 2 days after purchase upon arriving back to my hometown but the workshop I have been great with their communication on resolving the issue. Issue has been resolved locally and they have reimbursed back the costs. This has been one of the best dealerships I have dealt with, I came from 150 miles away as they provide great cars at low prices, would recommend to others
Thanks for the great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ service, car prices and variety.
I would like to say a big thanks to Mayfair Autos for making me feel welcome. I sold my car to them and it was a quick and easy process.
Nice and clean car. Great buying experience. Thanks.
Fantastic company. 5 Star all the way.
Had a great experience at Mayfair Autos. Staff were friendly, informative and helpful. They gave me all the information needed and were ready for me when I arrived which made the transaction speedy and painless. Would recommend them to anyone, fantastic customer service.
Very helpful I'll definitely buy a car from them. Next time am looking. Bought my car from me very easy process settle my finance and paid me the outstanding balance. Would 100% recommend Mayfair Autos if you're looking to buy or sell.
Good selection of cars , Very helpful salesman ,very knowledgeable and not pushy at all. A very nice experience.would certainly recommend
Great communication from the sales person, who answered all my questions, helped with all the paperwork and got the car ready to take away the next day.
Brilliant customer service and amazing quality cars, can’t fault them.
Mayfair Autos Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 122 reviews