Mayfair Autos Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mayfair Autos Ltd

Tell us how Mayfair Autos Ltd made you happy
My partner bought her first car from here, she is over the moon with the service and help from the mayfair autos, fast and very helpful! thank you
Just bought a Nissan from here, along with part ex for my old one, very friendly team and super efficient especially given all the Covid restrictions. Really helpful excellent communication and very patient with me. And car is spotless, Can’t fault the experience πŸ‘
Absolute pleasure to deal with. I helped my mother to buy a Vauxhall Mokka from them at the weekend. Dealt with Alex who was friendly and helpful. A 5 min phone conversation secured the purchase and we were in and out of the office and driving home in her new car within 30 minutes of arriving. They could not have made it any simpler. If they have the car you want, I would not hesitate in recommending them. Thank you for your great customer service Mayfair Autos!
The whole sales process at Mayfair Autos exceeded my expectations. Starting from answering all the questions to preparing the car for viewing and driving home with 3 months warranty. I never felt rushed or pressured at all and it made the experience of buying my car so enjoyable! Thanks again Mayfair Autos for all your help and a wonderful car.
Great experience purchasing my new car. Great service throughout the process and very helpful, good communication and the car was great condition and was ready to collect very quickly! Would definitely recommend
I bought a car last week and I am very happy with it. Their customer service was excellent, they were friendly and very helpful. Thank you so much! Will come back and recommend my family and friends to come here.
Brilliant Lockdown Car Upgrade Professional Service - Managed to exchange my car during Lockdown. Excellent communications. Good Part Exchange given. Delighted with my new car exactly as described. I highly recommend! Thanks ! 5 β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
Absolutely fantastic company to deal with, very professional indeed. Most importantly the car was exactly as described, they clearly take their time choosing the right cars to pick. Wish I hadn't wasted my time visiting a so called vxr specialist halfway across the country and just come to Mayfair Autos first time. Lovely touch, the car was even filled with a full tank of V Power for me to take away. Thanks gents you really were great to do business withπŸ‘πŸ»
Very helpful and informative and mainly honest - thanks very much for making the process of buying a car in lockdown so easy. I would recommend Mayfair to anyone wanting to purchase a car - even delivered it to me free of charge and with a full tank of fuel - what more can you ask for. Thanks again.
I highly recommend Mayfair Autos who are fantastic and have so many options to choose from. Thank you in particular to Mo who helped me find my new car with the requirements I needed. He was so friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, I am very grateful for all your help.
Absolutely excellent service from my salesman. Was very helpful and kept us up to date while my car was on order. They also called me to say the car has been serviced and on its way. At handover, again, very helpful. Highly recommended service. A+++
I came in aiming to buy a car that did not fully suit to my needs. I drove away with a more suitable car, younger, in better condition and with a better finance. Thanks to the advice I received from the dealership. They even sorted out the temporary insurance and road tax. Just got in and drove away. Nice lads.
I can’t thank these guys enough. I bought a car from them in February and they have been amazing. There were a couple of things that needed sorting but they fixed them no problem. In this difficult time they were always accommodating when I contacted them. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you very much for the excellent service you have provided and the fabulous conversations we have had. You are all very much appreciated. 😊
Nothing is too much trouble. Made a new car buying experience a whole lot less stressful. The guys there are great at their job. Keep up the good work we will be returning customers. On an added note my partner bought her car on a Saturday and i saw one I liked on that day so they delivered it to my workplace on the Wednesday. Thanks guys
I purchased my daughters first car from Mayfair in December 2020. From initial enquiry through to the after-sales, lads here were very thorough, professional and helpful. There was no intense pressure, the whole process was relaxed and straight forward. I would highly recommend this company to get a good deal. Lovely touch as I was leaving to be given chocolates. Thank you very much 😊
Great Car Dealer! Went in just to have a look and ended up driving away with a car! Great service! These guys really go the extra mile to get you the best deals going. I would definitely recommend them :)
Bought a Audi Q7 everything completed within 24 hours, a couple of little hic up along the way but they sorted them straight away, great customer service and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again πŸ˜€πŸ‘
From start to finish buying a car here was amazing, really helpful and made it stress free. Very happy with the service thank you so much for all your help. Will definitely recommend your services to family, friends etc.
Wow! Mayfair Autos are such a friendly, family run business. Super happy and simply over the moon with our Nissan Qashqai picked up Saturday during very weird covid times but made to feel like friends who helped us by answering any questions and car on a 65 plate looks and drives like new! Highly recommended all...
Had a great experience buying a car with them, they were amazing, very honest with the details of the car, the process of buying the car was stress free, done so quickly, no hassle and so polite, would definitely recommend buying a car from them.
Mayfair Autos Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews