Mayfair Autos Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mayfair Autos Ltd

Tell us how Mayfair Autos Ltd made you happy
DO NOT BUY! I bought a car from them a couple months ago where I was told it had a brand new MOT and service. However, once checked by a mechanic there was no service done. Once in contact, they said they was happy to pay for a service done locally to me. However, this phone call was massively rude and the staff have no manners. 2 months later and no response since. Called back and have now been told they will not pay for a service and have been aggressive on the phone, telling us to go to their show room and 'bring our friends'. Their attitude is disgusting and this is not the first review I have seen saying the same things. When buying the car I was also made to wait over an hour to get the car cleaned and it never actually was which was a huge waste of time. My worst decision to choose this company avoid at all costs. VILE.
Shocking company - I paid a holding deposit which I was told was refundable - after deciding not to buy the car they have refused to return the deposit. Told me the car would have a new MOT - but it didn't at all. Total liars. Stories change every time you communicate with them. GIVE THEM A WIDE BERTH
Have just bought my 3rd car from Mayfair Autos, excellent customer care and service, they make you feel totally relaxed and confident in your experience, would highly recommend every time.
Always a pleasure dealing with Abdol. Fully recommend
It's always a pleasure getting a car at Mayfair Autos. Mhd is totally professional and gives helpful advice on all aspects of buying a car. Can't recommend them enough.
Professional and friendly service with very reasonable prices. Any problems I have had with my car have been sorted promptly. I have bought two cars from this garage also over the last 2 years, and continue to return for my services. Would highly recommend.
First time dealing with Mayfair Autos when purchasing a new car last week. Absolutely fantastic, friendly and professional service from start to finish. Special mention to Abdul and Mhd for their advice and patience with us throughout the process. Will be using for many years to come and I would highly recommend their services to everybody. Terrific family run business!
Efficient and friendly service. My first time buying a car from a dealer and Mhd made it so easy, handled everything fast and professionally. Loving my new motor!
Staff very friendly and great service👍
f you're in any way nervous about buying a used car - use the guys at Mayfair. They're honest, straightforward and they seem to understand that keeping their customers happy ensures they return! I've bought many used cars for both myself and my family over the years. I'm always careful and operate on the "trust but verify" principle. My recent experience of buying a used car from Alex at Mayfair exceeded my expectations and previous experiences by a country mile. Buying a used car remotely adds to the need to trust the people you're buying the car from. Throughout the pre-sales process Alex patiently answered all questions and quickly and meticulously provided all the documentary information I asked for. So I felt confident about buying the car remotely. The car was delivered promptly and was, as Alex promised, immaculate. Perhaps the most impressive part of the service was Alex actually called me a day after the car was delivered to check I was entirely happy with the vehicle - which I absolutely was. I don't really write reviews, so perhaps that underlines how good the experience was. Alex, thanks once again. I'll be back for my next car soon.
Good people, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value.
Had my MOT done and they were amazing. Fair and equal service, kept me updated at all times and repairs were done swiftly. I'd recommend them to anyone who lives locally!!
Bought a second hand car from Mayfair autos worst decision ever I would avoid and look for a dealership with moral values. The car they sold me has so many problems with it. I’m a new driver with a newborn baby and it’s very dangerous for me to drive. I had to pay for so many things to make it road worthy. I contacted Mayfair autos as before purchasing the car they told me they would service the car for me they never they put dirty oil on top of the old oil already in the car. They apologised for the problem and offered £100 refund that refund never arrived. They don’t give you a warranty on the car either only the engine. I would avoid and go somewhere where you can trust the reliability of the car.
Fantastic service, staff were polite, helpful, knowledgeable and efficient. Made my experience of purchasing a car, that of a pleasurable one.
Fantastic customer service, very friendly and helpful sales assistants. Cars looked brilliant and were very reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend and will be coming back in the future.
Just like to to say a huge thank you for the advice I received and the work carried out. Simply a credit to the Automotive industry Thank you Mayfair Autos I would not take my BMW anywhere else
Mhd was incredibly helpful and went out of his way for us! A very professional and friendly company to deal with!
We have used Mayfair Autos for nearly 1 year to carry out servicing and repairs on our Porsche Boxster. In all that time we have always had excellent service and felt very confident that they will sort out any problems. And they do. When the time came to sell the Porsche we turned to them again and they relieved us of the hassle and in a short space of time found us a buyer.
Fantastic service from the Mayfair Autos team! Really happy with my new car!!
Fantastic service would 100% recommend big thanks to sales manager Abdul for sorting us out with our new car absolute gent 10/10
Mayfair Autos Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 82 reviews