Mayfair Autos Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mayfair Autos Ltd

Tell us how Mayfair Autos Ltd made you happy
Very good service, pleasure to do business with them
Very friendly no pressure to buy I would recommend buying from Mayfair Autos.
Very happy with the service received today. Lots of cars at good price, friendly service, no pressure sale, test drive encouraged and taken, advice given on new tax and insurance, overall very pleasant experience. Will recommend as long as this new car lives up to expectations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Very welcoming dealt with Mo explained everything you needed to know had good test drive
Great experience purchasing our car from start to finish. Lovely coffee and everyone really friendly and helpful. Our 5 years daughter was feeling quite like at home too πŸ˜†. Special thanks to Nadia for great customer service.
Brilliant customer service from Nadia, I recommend
Editing my initial reveiw. What can I say, I bought a car here 2 months ago broke down within the first month of having it. They say it comes with a 3 month warranty which I've paid for everything at this point the tow to the garage. The mechanics to get it fixed and the egr valve. Every time I send a quote or tell them the price to get something fixed it's always to expensive to which I said well give me half because you know I thought I was being nice here, they sill have yet to give me anything for this. BTW they still have my car and left me without one for so far 2 months. The picture phone conversations I have do no justice in the lack of care and due diligence they give you once you leave the plot. Mechanic also pointed out that the car was incredibly dangerous and even though had a mot 3 mechanics that had a look at it said it would fail. I trusted this place as I wanted to belive they where nice. My advice is save every conversation every text and oh get an invoice of them which they can't find now and never gave one to me. Save yourself the headache and stress and avoid this place. Update Just going to respond to the owners response here. I paid for the tow to the garage or would you like me to upload that recipt too, as you weren't far away you where 30 mins away not that far considering you do drop offs.I offerd to pay half of any repair bill which you didnt do or like i said previous was too expensive.And you actually contested the refund when i went trough my card to get it back. Would you like me to upload that here too. I have the receipts all the responses. I would take this on the chin as its making you look worse not better.
Great customer service. Pleasure to deal with.
This is the third car I have bought from Mayfair Autos, never had any problems hence I am a returning customer. Great non-pushy sales team always happy to help and answer any questions
Nadia was brilliant and really could not have been any more helpful throughout our super buying experience. We bought a fantastic pre-loved little Polo for our youngest daughter. Thank you!
Well happy just bought a KIA from Nadia brilliant friendly service late reg low mileage took my car as part ex so I didn't have the hassle of coming back for it, all paperwork is taken care of before we left, and was left alone to view with no pressure to buy, well worth a visit value for money top deal thank you
Very easy to deal with Nadia, the service and sale was spot on, efficient and very straightforward. The vehicle was in better condition than described , fairly priced and with full service history. 5/5 as far as we are concerned.
Could not recommend enough purchase was simple and smooth..You will not be disappointed if you buy your car from this garage with fantastic service.
Spent 17k on what's so far turned out to be a cracking car. Thanks
Great service and nice staff
Mayfair Autos are very accommodating, fast and efficient service. Great deal on my Mercedes E Class Estate πŸ‘πŸ»
The best collection of used cars by far and all on the doorstep. Friendly service. Most highly recommended.
Bought a great little car, very nice guy. Would definitely recommend, can't go far wrong here.
Fast, efficient, trustworthy and reliable. Would recommend as you will be in a safe pair of hands.
Just want to say a big β€˜thank you’ to Nadia and the Team at Mayfair Autos, for their professionalism, enthusiasm, fantastic service, great understanding of customer needs and also patience with me over the past few weeks! The Porsche 911 T is fantastic by the way!!
Mayfair Autos Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 134 reviews