Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd Reviews

Based on 423 reviews
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd made you happy
Catherine was really helpful in signing some documents. Highly recommended.
Needed a witness signature on a application form my bank doctor unable to do it. Popped in Mark Reynolds by chance saw Catherine Sheehy matter sorted in seconds and no charge excellent service
Thanks to Catherine for her help Kindness and efficiency, in dealing with our paperwork today, and seeing us at such short notice, we would have no hesitation in recommending Mark Reynolds Solicitors again, many thanks, Chris&Brenda.
I was recommended to use Catherine Sheehy at Mark Reynolds and she was extremely helpful, efficient and professional. She always kept me well informed and answered any questions I had. I would highly recommended, she is a brilliant solicitor!
Mark Reynolds solicitors are quite simply the best, and in particular Robert Hughes at the Runcorn branch. My case took over two years to conclude and Robert kept me fully informed every step of the way. I would not hesitate to recommend Mark Reynolds solicitors to anyone needing legal help or advice.
Great customer service from Catherine Sheehy today when I attended the solicitors office at Leigh with a Statutory Declaration. Had no idea what was involved and was led through the process with efficiency and professionalism. Thank you
Catherine Sjeehy was very professional and very friendly and jelped me throughout my claim. Would definitely recommend
Can highly recommend David Speed. From our first conversation we felt confident in the advice he gave us and that he had our best interest at heart. He explained the whole process at the start and continued throughout to keep us updated. He is extremely professional and constantly showed us such kindness and respect. Do not hesitate to consult David!
David was my solicitor and he looked after me really well and advising me about my case (which we won in court today) his delivery of my case was excellent and told me step by step of what was going to happen I would Highley recommend him and Mark Reynolds solicitors walton Vale branch
Catherine was very helpful and friendly. It was a pressured time for us when selling our house, thanks very much for your help, we will use you again, sorry to take so long to review. Best Regards Jonathan
Call in on Thursday afternoon to see if the could help me with a problem concerning life insurance, was see there and then and problem sorted with in half an hour. Quick , friendly, professional service
I had a problem regarding Companies House using my address. I was put in touch with Tom Stephens. He was very hardworking throughout the process of sending emails and letters to them and kept in touch with me promptly. He was very polite and helpful over the phone and has certainly taken some weight off my shoulders. I can thoroughly recommend Mark Reynolds Solicitors.
I had an appointment this morning with Mark he was very friendly and apporachable, explained everything in detail so I understood all the information highly recommended.
Thank you very much Catherine Sheey for helping me with consent forms. You were very helpful. I highly recommend your services
I was provided with excellent service by Katy Davison in relation to my will, who gave me practical and understandable advice which was tailored to my circumstances. Katy was friendly and efficient in her approach.
I felt really supportive and comfortable with my solicitor he always advised me honest and professional, I would recommend my solicitor John Ford to anyone I come across that needs help he really gave me a good service and Regardless of the outcome which was life changing I really recommend this solicitor 100%
I can't thank Catherine Sheehy Enough for the advice she gave me explaining a form and helping me fill it in. I would highly recommend there's a friendly welcoming atmosphere.
Great service from Jade and Rob today. Very helpful and saw me with ten minutes notice.
Thank you so much Rob (Mark Reynolds, Runcorn branch) for helping my dad and I with my mum's will. You were so friendly and put us at ease at this difficult time. I will definitely use your services again.
Thank you to Catherine Sheehy at Mark Reynolds Solicitors in Leigh for helping me with a Statutory Declaration/Bereavement Services issue. The process was straight forward and very quick. I would most definitely use this solicitors office again as the service was excellent. Thank you again.
Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.9 based on 423 reviews