Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd Reviews

01928 560022

katy.davison@markreynoldssolicitors.co.uk

13-15, Suez Street, Warrington

Tell us how Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd made you happy
John Ford is an absolutely worthless lawyer. Two years with a half pulled time, fed promises and gave hope. And then just wrote go to another company.
wouldnt trust this firm anymore they did one half decent job on one case yet the recent case i had with them they have totally messed up yet its no there fault even though they missed vital information of certain forms well i will be taking this further and higher
I would not hesitate to highly recommend Mark Reynolds Solicitors to anyone needing assistance in dealing with specialised cases for personal injury or employment law. Senior Associate Solicitor Catherine Sheehy was so extremely helpful and a huge credit to you. Huge Thanks.
I have been admitted on the spot and served within a minutes. I have been informed and explained the legal procedures. Mrs. Agnieszka was very friendly and polite. My documents have been signed and stamped. I have not been charged even a penny. I do highly recommend Mark Reynolds Solicitors. They do speak even foreign languages. Thank you so much for your help. Regards Lucja Gapinska
I would like to say a massive thankyou to your company for the amazing service I received and the fast and efficient service you provided in relation to my problem. Special thanks to Kate Davison. I would highly recommend your company.
Exellent Laura, I would like to express more and more. I am so happy with the way she handelt my case, very proffesional, very passionate with what they do and most importantly the way they undersand your needs and conserns. Once again very much appriciated and thank you very much for your help and support.
Victoria keegan is a good solicitor she help me win my case which I thought I wasn't going to I highly recommend her to anyone if I ever need a solicitor again I would definitely use mark reynolds and ask for Victoria again
The performance of Mark Reynolds Solicitors was excellent in dealing with my RTA in January 2020. I am very pleased with the outcome. Yours sincerely, Neil Watson.
I visited with Robert Hughes from Mark Reynolds Solicitors, Robert seen me with a query at very short notice and was so helpful and explained a few things I didn't understand. Very thorough and I'm very happy he was recommended to me.
Mark and his staff have been fantastic with all aspects of my insurance claim . As I was unwell at the time they took it out of my hands which was really appreciated as they made the whole process much easier to deal with on my behalf. They are a fabulous team and I have nothing but high esteem for them and would and would absolutely recommend them
Terrible service at every level Blamed me for their own failures and then said they didn’t want to continue with my claim!
Company failed to submit my medical records on time and provided a psychologist who couldn’t produce an accurate report. When I complained about this to the company, they blamed me and promptly stated they did not wish to continue representing me !!!
Excellent support & assistance from Victoria Keegan @ Runcorn branch following a recent close family bereavement. Would highly recommend their services.
They dealt with my claim in a thorough professional manner ,keeping me updated every step of the way
Ms. Shereen Murphy and Ms. Lauren Watts were my contact conduits within the Mark Reynolds’ law practice. Immediate response from Ms. Murphy after initial contact (via email), followed by concise and accurate updates from Ms. Murphy and Ms. Watts as the case progressed. Efficient closure of the feedback loop when the case was completed, with Ms. Watts requesting confirmation of final legal document receipt. The receptionist was extremely helpful and agreeably chatty – guaranteed to put anyone at ease if a first visit to a solicitor. The practice is busy, but I received a warm smile from all the staff as they passed through reception. I was even offered – and scoffed – a gingerbread man, baked by one of the solicitors. Very philanthropic! I am only too happy to recommend Ms. Murphy and Ms. Watts if considering a visit to a solicitor in relation to employment issues. I wish them both happiness and intellectual satisfaction with their future careers.
They were sympathetic caring and took my case up and won when I only wanted an apology from the company
Excellent solitors all round. Starting with the reception you receive from the start. And the solitors with helping with family members receive the best out come Definitely a solicitor the has the clients best interest would recommend to all '
Really helpful and genuinely nice gentleman. Would recommend to others, definately.
Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 392 reviews