Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd Reviews

01928 560022

katy.davison@markreynoldssolicitors.co.uk

13-15, Suez Street, Warrington

Tell us how Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd made you happy
If I could I'd rate these 0 stars I lost my baby 2 year ago due to medical negligence and had 6 different solictors the past year didn't look into my case properly at all and never contacted me ever I had to leave voicemails etc never got back to me and just sent a letter to close case don't recommend these at all!!!!!
wouldnt trust this firm anymore they did one half decent job on one case yet the recent case i had with them they have totally messed up yet its no there fault even though they missed vital information of certain forms well i will be taking this further and higher
Terrible service at every level Blamed me for their own failures and then said they didn’t want to continue with my claim!
Company failed to submit my medical records on time and provided a psychologist who couldn’t produce an accurate report. When I complained about this to the company, they blamed me and promptly stated they did not wish to continue representing me !!!
John Ford is an absolutely worthless lawyer. Two years with a half pulled time, fed promises and gave hope. And then just wrote go to another company.
Awful awful experience here. Unprofessional and lacking tact and care. Disappointed as they were recommended!
Hi, I'm sorry that you have been unhappy with the service provided. Please can you provide your case number so that I can look in to this matter.
Exactly the same problem as the review left by Steve 4 different solicitors dealing with my divorce and one problem after another with paperwork not been sent it's got to the point where you just couldn't make it up the problems I have had with a third time of paperwork not been completed correctly after been checked by them before it was sent . A complete joke and not surprised there closing down the family section. Avoid Avoid Avoid
Am I just unlucky? I have been with this form for 9 months and still await closure. I have had 4 different solicitors in that time and now they have written to tell me they are closing their family law dept. and transferring it elsewhere.....Dealt with abysmally during a time of intense stress. I would avoid this business at all costs.
Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 387 reviews