Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd Reviews

01928 560022

katy.davison@markreynoldssolicitors.co.uk

55 High StreetRuncorn

Tell us how Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd made you happy

"My case was handled by Rob Hughes in Runcorn branch. He did a fantastic job and would highly recommend him and Mark Reynolds solicitors to anyone who has had an injury in work. Top class service. Brilliant."
"Friendly professional staff who are very helpful and are good at explaining everything and making sure there clients are happy.I would definitely recommend this company and victoria who handled my claim to everyone..thanks"
"Amazing service having been turned down by 2 other solicitors in Runcorn, mark Reynolds we’re happy to assist! Very helpful and made the whole process less stressful!"
"Im so happy with the solicitors mark has sorted my claim out without any messing would recommend this solicitors to everyone thank u mark for everything x"
"Very good really helpful will do everything to get results will highly recommend"
"Excellent service from Robert Hughes today-well recommended."
"excellent, prompt, professional service. I would highly recommend using Mark Reynolds. Many thanks for your advice today, it was invaluable. Mrs T Roberts"
"I have used mark reynolds solicitors a couple of times and i have no complaints of work they have carried out. I was paired with david speed from the solicitors and i cant fault how he dealt with my claim nothing i asked of him was a problem he has brilliant work ethic and communications skills and also got me very quick and positive results would highly recommend david and mark reynolds solicitors to anyone"
"I have used Mark reynolds a couple of times i have always had brilliant service from this solicitors. David speed was working with me this time he has a brilliant work ethic, very reliable every question i asked of him and the solicitors was never a problem with him and he gave me very quick results i would highly recommend david and mark reynolds solicitors to anyone"
"I would highly recommend David Speed at the Walton Vale branch of Mark Reynolds Solicitors. My case was complex and he dealt with it in a very professional and knowledgeable way. Always keeping me up to date and explaining the legal process in great detail. Nothing too much trouble and always very personable."
"Great cooperation from Peter, really helpful and kept us informed throughout."
"A great company to work with when my family and I had an accident. The solicitor has worked very hard with my case and let me know promptly if there was any problems. Unfortunately not all my family's cases were as straightforward but the solicitor has given us good advice."
"Excellent service from Victoria Keegan, and all the team at Mark Reynolds. Always professional and polite, the team and Victoria kept me informed at all times of the progress of my claim. Nothing was ever too much trouble. Would definitely recommend mark Reynolds solicitors 10 out of 10."
"The tops in claims representation. John Ford is a most able, courteos and friendlyi gentleman and I would not hesitate in giving him 10 out of 10. Best wishes to all."
"Great team!"
"Great service from victoria"
"John Ford from the County Road office was amazing could not have done more if he tried!! Would definitely contact him again if I needed a solicitor for anything he went above and beyond expectations. Kept me up to date, was very friendly and helpful in settling the claim. No more stress thanks to John."
"A Big THANK YOU to Robert Hughes, for his personal and very professional service in settling my claim.. . Lovely from the first tel. call two years ago to now. couldn't have reached this without you. An excellent result."
"I am very grateful to Catherine Webb at the Leigh office for her professionalism in what turned out to be a frustrating case. However her knowledge and faultless attention to detail brought a successful conclusion to the case. Well done and thank you Catherine."
"I cannot thank Victoria enough for all that she has done for me! She went above and beyond to make sure I received the top amount! I would definitely use Victoria again. Nothing is too much trouble. Thank you again Victoria, you are a credit to the company."
Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 178 reviews