Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd

01928 560022

katy.davison@markreynoldssolicitors.co.uk

55 High StreetRuncorn

How would you rate Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Anne Fairclough
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with the way you kept chasing up the CIB on a weekly basis to get my claim paid out."
Stephanie Cors
Unverified Reviewer
"I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for the excellent service I received with my claim. The professionalism of Victoria was above and beyond. Fantastic result that I feel was down to Victoria’s tenacity. I would highly recommended Mark Reynolds solicitors."
Mark Donnelly
Verified Buyer
"Easy to deal with and done everything I asked regarding my accident."
Janet Keefe
Verified Buyer
"I was impressed with the professional service I received. They took me through everything step by step and I got a good outcome"
"Such personal service and very sympathetic and professional by Victoria"
Ann Callon
Verified Buyer
"It was all about them looking after my interests. Very professional but also very caring. Can not fault the work they provided for me after my Accident."
"I would give the solicitors named 100%credit for the way the dealt with my claim. The were very polite kind an patient. They went out there way to get me a top result .I can't thank them enough. Mr Gary Smith."
"Very polite and helpful service. Good up to date information and easy accessibility."
Jimmy Yoxall
Verified Buyer
"" David the solicitor who dealt with my claim was more than professional he was friendly human very encouraging and got a fantastic result for me he was a delight to have working for me and an asset to his company I believe this man will go far in his career. I would always and have done recommend this company to my friends colleagues and other people I need to need the services of a solicitor""
"I would like to say thank you to this solicitor firm. This company have gone above and beyond for me. I can not thank them enough. I would definitely reccomend to friends and family:)"
"I came to them when a car went into the back of me. I have found the service 100% they have gone above and beyond for me. I would like to say although my claim has taken abit longer than I would lime , they have kept me updated, very professional. I would definitely reccomend to friends and family."
Sarah Ward
Verified Buyer
"I had Victoria at Mark Reynolds Runcorn absolutely fantastic always returned my calls very professional. I made sure that I got the compensation I deserved"
John Keefe
Verified Buyer
"I thought the handling from start to finish was done sympathetically and with, from a layman's viewpoint, finesse and professionalism. All things considered I was more than happy to have dealt with Mark Reynolds and Co."
"Exactly the same problem as the review left by Steve 4 different solicitors dealing with my divorce and one problem after another with paperwork not been sent it's got to the point where you just couldn't make it up the problems I have had with a third time of paperwork not been completed correctly after been checked by them before it was sent . A complete joke and not surprised there closing down the family section. Avoid Avoid Avoid"
"Am I just unlucky? I have been with this form for 9 months and still await closure. I have had 4 different solicitors in that time and now they have written to tell me they are closing their family law dept. and transferring it elsewhere.....Dealt with abysmally during a time of intense stress. I would avoid this business at all costs."
Vladislavs
Verified Buyer
"Great service, would highly recommend. Such a good communicable team. Thank you."
Yvonne Threlfall
Verified Buyer
"Mr John Ford that dealt with my case never gave up and reassured me all the time even when we went to chambers in Liverpool and the lady we saw said that it was not viable to take it any further !! ! A+"
Michael Rogers
Verified Buyer
"Mark Reynolds solicitors I found to be exceptionally helpfull an professional with my case, my representative Mr David speed was great with his advise to me an his communication all through my claim was excellent... Could not fault the service at all... And should I need too in future would certainly call on your services... Many thanks."
"Extremely fast, professional, informative and efficient firm. Thank you so much for making such a stressful situation as pleasant and quick as possible. Can't recommend them enough."
Catherine Wooding
Verified Buyer
"they got a result against the nhs"
Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 76 reviews