Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd

01928 560022

katy.davison@markreynoldssolicitors.co.uk

55 High StreetRuncorn

How would you rate Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd ?

Thomas Cafferty
Verified Buyer
"Very nice people to have dealing with your personal concerns and they are always happy to help you"
"Awful awful experience here. Unprofessional and lacking tact and care. Disappointed as they were recommended!"
Hi,

I'm sorry that you have been unhappy with the service provided.

Please can you provide your case number so that I can look in to this matter.
Patricia Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Really good and quick service"
Philip Barnes
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient and attentive. Regular updates were appreciated."
Stanley Wildman
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient no hastle so stress free. I would recommend you to others.thankyou."
"Very competent service. I had nothing but a great experience. Always most professional approach to any enquiry."
Emma De Branson
Verified Buyer
"Pleasure to do business. No win - no fee. I wish you success, thank you!"
Deborah Garner
"Brilliant,would highly recommend"
Kevin Chambers
Verified Buyer
"very professional i would recommend their services"
"I had a property issue and the whole team at Mark Reynolds were polite, curtious and very helpful. They managed to sort out an issue that had been keeping me up at night with no fuss. Can't thank you enough."
Maria Naylor
Verified Buyer
"Caring, professional, honest from the start if contacting them."
Anne Fairclough
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with the way you kept chasing up the CIB on a weekly basis to get my claim paid out."
Stephanie Cors
Unverified Reviewer
"I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for the excellent service I received with my claim. The professionalism of Victoria was above and beyond. Fantastic result that I feel was down to Victoria’s tenacity. I would highly recommended Mark Reynolds solicitors."
Mark Donnelly
Verified Buyer
"Easy to deal with and done everything I asked regarding my accident."
Janet Keefe
Verified Buyer
"I was impressed with the professional service I received. They took me through everything step by step and I got a good outcome"
"Such personal service and very sympathetic and professional by Victoria"
Ann Callon
Verified Buyer
"It was all about them looking after my interests. Very professional but also very caring. Can not fault the work they provided for me after my Accident."
"I would give the solicitors named 100%credit for the way the dealt with my claim. The were very polite kind an patient. They went out there way to get me a top result .I can't thank them enough. Mr Gary Smith."
"Very polite and helpful service. Good up to date information and easy accessibility."
Jimmy Yoxall
Verified Buyer
"" David the solicitor who dealt with my claim was more than professional he was friendly human very encouraging and got a fantastic result for me he was a delight to have working for me and an asset to his company I believe this man will go far in his career. I would always and have done recommend this company to my friends colleagues and other people I need to need the services of a solicitor""
Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 87 reviews