Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd Reviews

01928 560022

katy.davison@markreynoldssolicitors.co.uk

13-15, Suez Street, Warrington

Tell us how Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd made you happy
Thank you staff at County Road for signing my pawn shop ticket without the need for an appointment or charge. I will be sure to hand out your business cards to my work colleagues
I would have no hesitation in recommending Victoria Keegan to deal with your PI claim. Victoria was recommended to me and I can honestly say she has been fantastic. From start to finish she has kept me informed of every process even when things were frustratingly slow due to the other side’s insurers not co-operating and blaming the pandemic. She is extremely professional and friendly and achieved a better settlement than anticipated.
Both my wife and I were impressed with the service we received from Mark Reynolds solicitors. Both Simon Richardson and Katy Davison were friendly, approachable, knowledgeable, flexible and professional in our dealings with them. It is good and positive to say that in these uncertain and difficult times that we had full confidence in them and that we would not hesitate to recommend them and use them again in the future - thanks.
Needed urgent independent advice, other solicitors seemed unhelpful then i got in touch with rob hughes, he went out of his way with immediate attention and resolved the issue there and then. I will continue to use this company from now on plus recomend to friends and family
Attended Mark Reynolds Ltd in Runcorn on 1/4/21 to meet with Robert Hughes, he'd agreed to help with help with verifying ID for official purposes. So relieved, as no one was interested in dealing with this. Finally got it sorted, a huge relief, Robert's a great guy, very amenable, efficient and professional. Would most definitely highly recommend this five star service::))
I would heartily recommend Mark Reynolds Solicitors. Robert Hughes saw us at short notice to verify identity documents for the Land Registry. He was professional, courteous and sorted us out in no time. As it was only a quick task he didn't even charge! Excellent service.
Mark Reynolds solicitors made me happy because they handled my claim in a very professional way keeping me informed every step of the way. Victoria Keegan handled my claim and was always happy to answer and queries or questions I had. Victoria always spoke to me in a calm professional way and made it very easy for me to pursue my personal injury claim.
I would like to say a huge thank you to Katy Davison for helping my wife and I through what we thought was going to be a minefield in completing our Wills. From the moment of making contact with Katy she guided us through what was required and the advice she gave has been nothing but excellent, she provided first class customer service and in doing so our whole experience of dealing with the situation was both friendly and worthwhile. I have no hesitation in recommending Mark Reynolds Solicitors and would gladly use their services again if required to do so.
I have been admitted on the spot and served within a minutes. I have been informed and explained the legal procedures. Mrs. Agnieszka was very friendly and polite. My documents have been signed and stamped. I have not been charged even a penny. I do highly recommend Mark Reynolds Solicitors. They do speak even foreign languages. Thank you so much for your help. Regards Lucja Gapinska
I would definitely recommend Mark Reynolds Solicitors my case lasted a couple of years and they were so helpful every step of the way.
Very professional, helpful and friendly. They called to our home for signing our paperwork.
I had some 'Grave Transfer' papers for signing and witnessing. I contacted Mark Reynolds for a quote, Catherine Sheehy called me straight away and then saw me within 10 minutes of a phone call. I was in and out of the office within 10minutes. Such a quick, courteous service - I would certainly use again and would highly recommend them.
I would like to say a massive thankyou to your company for the amazing service I received and the fast and efficient service you provided in relation to my problem. Special thanks to Kate Davison. I would highly recommend your company.
Needed a form signed, rang them and they saw me the same day! Amazing service!
Exellent Laura, I would like to express more and more. I am so happy with the way she handelt my case, very proffesional, very passionate with what they do and most importantly the way they undersand your needs and conserns. Once again very much appriciated and thank you very much for your help and support.
Victoria keegan is a good solicitor she help me win my case which I thought I wasn't going to I highly recommend her to anyone if I ever need a solicitor again I would definitely use mark reynolds and ask for Victoria again
I used this Company to re-write my LW&T. I'd done most of the work and needed it formalising. Excellent service, prompt and very reassuring. Well handled by all concerned and I now have peace of mind. Thank You!
The performance of Mark Reynolds Solicitors was excellent in dealing with my RTA in January 2020. I am very pleased with the outcome. Yours sincerely, Neil Watson.
Laura was efficient, kind and responsive. I recommend her very highly.
Fantastic service Victoria Keenan has been fantastic would highly recommend this company
Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 358 reviews