Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd Reviews

01928 560022

katy.davison@markreynoldssolicitors.co.uk

55 High StreetRuncorn

Tell us how Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd made you happy

"Jenny, absolutely amazing service, professional whilst being really down to earth, Dealt with my claim efficiently and quickly and gave me a nice bottle of wine with my cheque. Would recommend this solicitor to anyone who needs one, thank again 👍😊"
"Absolutely brilliant from initial phone call to finalising . Will definitely be recommending these too anybody looking for a good solicitors. Thanks again for settling my claim so efficiently."
"Went with Rob Hughes at the runcorn office after a road accident he was superb got me the best outcome kept me informed at every point of the process a credit to the company will 100% use him again if I ever need to outstanding"
"Prompt,polite,explain everything to you,from beginning to end.So fast and efficient in dealing with my claim.I would,and will use these solicitors in the future.Should the time arise,and I would advice anyone,who needs help.Go to the Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd."
"Excellent"
"Many thanks to Robert Hughes of the Runcorn branch for his assistance. He acted with complete professionalism & was very approachable & pleasant. Highly recommended."
"I would recomend there services to anybody, I had a very difficult case and once I spoke to Mark Reynolds they asured me they would deal with my case andremove the stress from myself which they did going above and beyond for me and getting me the best possible result that a court could award for my case, my solicitor John Ford was fantastic keeping me informed all the time by email letters and calls even when there wasnt a update he would still contact me to let me know were was upto fantastic service start to finish and I advise anybody no matter how big or small to use Mark Reynolds solicitors for a great service . Again I would like to give a massive thank you to John for all his hard work. Thank you."
"Second time I've used David speed & Kelly at the Walton vale branch once again EXCELLENT kept me informed,claim settled very quickly would not use anyone else"
"Just like to thank Carl Marston for all the help and advice he has given. The firm has always been helpful and supportive."
"First class would recommend"
"Excellent customer focussed service from Victoria, who was very responsive which was especially helpful as we are based overseas. Also great advice given which enabled me to make the right decisions.. Highly recommend Victoria to all who need the services of a a solicitor."
"Excellent support & assistance from Victoria Keegan @ Runcorn branch following a recent close family bereavement. Would highly recommend their services."
"Very efficient Mr Carl Marston very professional and helpful would recommend"
"Excellent service and professional team. I would highly recommend"
"I found Mark Reynolds Solicitors both competent, friendly and yet gave good value for money. They were very businesslike but found time to explain all the relevant points of importance to my satisfaction. Thanks to Carl with whom I dealt with.Very professional and proficient. I would recommend them to any person requiring a good solicitor company."
"I had an employment settlement agreement that required a very short turnaround. Very impressed with the rapid response to my online enquiry and the speed with which the issue was dealt with. They were happy to listen to any concerns I had and explain the situation clearly. Top marks."
"I'd like to spend a while again for a professionally done job of John Ford."
"Can not fault Mark Reynolds solicitors, they settled my claim very quickly and kept me up to date either by telephone/letter. Very professional and was always on hand to answer any of my questions. Would highly recommend this solicitors to family and friends."
"Great solicitor to deal with made the whole case very easy to understand and kept me informed the whole time excellent job can highly recommend"
"being kept in the loop was very important to me and from the service got from rob hughes i think was just as important to him well looked after to!!"
Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 202 reviews