Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd

01928 560022

katy.davison@markreynoldssolicitors.co.uk

55 High StreetRuncorn

How would you rate Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd ?

"My outcome was great and I cannot thank you enough,from start to finish was kept up to date with everything.I would definitely recommend this firm of solicitors to deal with anything from minor cases upwards . Once again thank you so much ."
"great service very professional can't thank them enough would recommend"
"Highly recommend to anyone needing a solicitor I wouldn't go anywhere else now there work was fantastic from start to finish and only took 5 months before i was paid out"
"A massive thank you to Mark Reynolds Solicitors for all your hard work I don't think this would have been resolved if I went anywhere else you did a really good job and the outcome was brilliant thanks very much xx"
"Excellent service, all the staff are friendly and very efficient, I was kept informed and up to date ,also took advantage of their will writing service which they did with speed as I was going on holiday. I would not hesitate to use this firm again if the need requires. Highly recommend."
"I cant thank cathlien webb for her phone call this morning its really put my mind at rest i feel i have chosen the best solicitors to help me with my personal injury claim after struggling for many years she was caring and understanding thank you so much"
"I had an excellent experience from start to finish with Mark Reynolds Solicitors. I was the victim of clinical negligence and Mark Reynolds Solicitors managed my case very professionally, with sensitivity and excellent communication throughout. I was extremely happy with the compensation I received. Thank you"
"Hi, I would like to thank Catherine Webb at Leigh office for dealing with my personal injury case, She showed me compassion and professionalism through out. Catherine never gave up on me and brought my case to a successful conclusion which I will always be grateful and could not wish for a better service. So I definetly recommend using Mark Reynolds solicitors if you need any legal help or just a friendly ear to talk to. Many thanks Colin Isherwood"
"I received a 5 star service from start to finish regarding my claim. Very professional and friendly, I would highly recommend."
"My Soliciter Daniel Mcafee kept me up to date with phone calls and letters letting me up at which stage of the claim I was at, which was really helpful and made feel comfortable using your soliciter’s."
"Professional reliable friendly solicitors who explained things clearly and kept me informed througout the whole process resulting in a very happy outcome for me thank you Mark Reynolds Solicitors I would highly recommend this firm to anybody"
"They resolved my issue within days, extremely happy!"
"Very nice people to have dealing with your personal concerns and they are always happy to help you"
"Awful awful experience here. Unprofessional and lacking tact and care. Disappointed as they were recommended!"
Hi,

I'm sorry that you have been unhappy with the service provided.

Please can you provide your case number so that I can look in to this matter.
"Really good and quick service"
"Very efficient and attentive. Regular updates were appreciated."
"Fast and efficient no hastle so stress free. I would recommend you to others.thankyou."
"Very competent service. I had nothing but a great experience. Always most professional approach to any enquiry."
"Pleasure to do business. No win - no fee. I wish you success, thank you!"
"Brilliant,would highly recommend"