Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd

01928 560022

katy.davison@markreynoldssolicitors.co.uk

55 High StreetRuncorn

How would you rate Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd ?

"They have a cracking work team who go beyond limits just to make the patient happy, I would love to recommend to friends and family, thankyou for your help"
"I am most satisfied with the services provided by Mark Reynolds Solicitors. The case handling was outstandingly swift and straight forward. The solicitor working on my case, Hannah, was always available to speak with me, she would always explain things thoroughly and advise what the best course of action was regarding the case progress. I would always get everything discussed in writing. Very official, very professional. High end service. I recommend this firm 100% Thank you"
"Excellent professional service kept me informed throughout the process I would highly recommend."
"The professional service provided by Mark Reynolds staff at Runcorn office."
"I would like to thank you especially Hannah for your professionalism in handling my case, I know it’s a demanding job you do but again I can’t thank you enough, you always made me feel at ease when speaking to you and feel honoured to have made a friend , kindest regards Denise"
"Victoria Keegan was very professional in handling my claim, she was really helpful when it came to guiding me through what I would need to do and she reassured me every step of the way. She was never too busy to take my calls and even checked in every now and then to keep me updated. I couldn't be happier with my settlement and I will be recommending her to everyone I know."
"First class service from start to finish,case handled by Christopher Dunne,kept me up to date every step of the way,wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Mark Reynolds Solicitors"
"Exelent service.. thank you"
"Mark and his team always go that extra mile for clients. I have dealt with a few members of the team over the past couple of years and have always been made to feel like nothing is too much trouble for them. 5 star service!"
"John Halson is a “credit” to Mark Reynolds Solicitors. I can’t thank John enough for all his help and advice he gave me during a stressful few months. I was so relieved with the outcome which was achieved because of John’s dedication and patience. Nothing is too much trouble for John. I would highly recommend Mark Reynolds Solicitors."
"John ford was brilliant I'd definetly reccomend mark Reynolds solicitors I was dealt with quickly ."
"Excellent service from start of claim to final payout Knowledgeable and friendly staff"
"Very friendly. Rob always had time to see me, or to speak to me. If he wasn't available. He always took the time to call me back. I was always kept up to date with what was happening. He gave me good advice when I needed it, and explained things to me, if I didn't understand. I would highly recommend Mark Reynolds Solcitors to anyone."
"Mark Reynolds solicitor Daniel McAfee dealt with my case with such expertise, I was truly grateful in the service I received, even from the other employees Miss Forward was really helpful when I had to come in the office about my case and think it was Hannah I’m not sure."
"We can't thank Mark Reynolds Solicitors enough for the support we have received regarding our medical negligence issue. Special thanks to Amy who is always there with good solid advice and most of all a very understanding attitude to our situation. Dealing with a potential birth injury is very stressful and we couldn't do this without them."
"Very grateful for the help and advice from Mark Reynolds in dealing with my claim after fracturing my ankle; resulting in a win. In particular Joely Moorcroft and latterly John Ford."
"Extremely happy with the service so. These are a very down to earth people with no airs and graces, which makes a pleasant change these days."
"Professional to the end, with satisfaction, good job well done."
"My outcome was great and I cannot thank you enough,from start to finish was kept up to date with everything.I would definitely recommend this firm of solicitors to deal with anything from minor cases upwards . Once again thank you so much ."
"great service very professional can't thank them enough would recommend"
Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 117 reviews