Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd Reviews

01928 560022

katy.davison@markreynoldssolicitors.co.uk

55 High StreetRuncorn

Tell us how Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd made you happy

"I’m incredibly happy with the service I received from Mark Reynolds Solicitors. 1st class from start to finish."
"After dealing with several different law firms, I can honestly say that Mark Reynolds solicitors are the best I have used. Excellent service that goes above and beyond the normal service provided by law firms. I would highly recommend anyone to use Mark Reynolds solicitors."
"Would recommend mark Reynolds to everyone, so polite very helpful and very professional and really care about their clients, Victoria keegan represented us very professional, took me through every stage and explained everything and I can't praise her enough, thankyou very much for all your help."
"Excellent service"
"Thank you for your excellent service. My solicitor robert hughes was extremely helpful and outstanding in every thing he did for me and my case, well done robert 5 stars. Would always recommend mark reynolds solicitors in the future. Thank you regards paul"
"Very helpful throughout what was a long drawn out process, always available to answer questions and to give advice especially John Ford who dealt with the claim through to its successful conclusion."
"I would highly recommend this Company & in particular Catherine Webb. Catherine was tenacious in following medical reports that were needed for my case. I felt all along that she had my best interests at heart & the results were excellent. Thank you so much."
"Fantastic service received, they kept me very well informed throughout. Very happy with the settlement obtained on my behalf"
"Very caring and understanding of my emotional state as they dealt with my claim for damages. The solicitor had a pleasing personal manner."
"Completely satisfied"
"Me and my wife have used Mark a couple of times and would highly recommend anyone to use also. Always professional and very friendly. They put you first and make the process easy and understandable. Keep it up Mark and your team you all do a great job"
"Outstanding service from christopher dunne at walton vale ,from start of my claim to getting me through the court case , couldnt of done it without him , And not forgetting rest of the staff at walton vale Thanks for everything ."
"Honest, professional help when you need it, thanks for all your help."
"1st class service,"
"They have a cracking work team who go beyond limits just to make the patient happy, I would love to recommend to friends and family, thankyou for your help"
"I am most satisfied with the services provided by Mark Reynolds Solicitors. The case handling was outstandingly swift and straight forward. The solicitor working on my case, Hannah, was always available to speak with me, she would always explain things thoroughly and advise what the best course of action was regarding the case progress. I would always get everything discussed in writing. Very official, very professional. High end service. I recommend this firm 100% Thank you"
"Excellent professional service kept me informed throughout the process I would highly recommend."
"The professional service provided by Mark Reynolds staff at Runcorn office."
"I would like to thank you especially Hannah for your professionalism in handling my case, I know it’s a demanding job you do but again I can’t thank you enough, you always made me feel at ease when speaking to you and feel honoured to have made a friend , kindest regards Denise"
"Victoria Keegan was very professional in handling my claim, she was really helpful when it came to guiding me through what I would need to do and she reassured me every step of the way. She was never too busy to take my calls and even checked in every now and then to keep me updated. I couldn't be happier with my settlement and I will be recommending her to everyone I know."
Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 131 reviews