Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd Reviews

01928 560022

katy.davison@markreynoldssolicitors.co.uk

13-15, Suez Street, Warrington

Tell us how Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd made you happy
Very happy with the service I have received on all my dealings with this Solicitor. Professional, friendly and very focused on customer service. I needed a document witnessing and I didn't need to book an appointment. Popped in and Richard helped me with this immediately - great customer care. Thank you
Richard Kershaw was very helpful and patient when answering all of my questions, clearly explaining everything I was unsure of. He was friendly and pleasant from start to finish and I was happy with the level of service I received. I would happily use Mark Reynolds again if I needed the services of a solicitor.
Very helpful staff, go over and beyond. Highly recommend
If I could I'd rate these 0 stars I lost my baby 2 year ago due to medical negligence and had 6 different solictors the past year didn't look into my case properly at all and never contacted me ever I had to leave voicemails etc never got back to me and just sent a letter to close case don't recommend these at all!!!!!
Excellent service and advice . Katy responded to my query very quickly . She listened carefully and supported me when l desperately needed help and guidance. I would definitely use these solicitors again without reservation. Katy resolved my problem by writing to the company l had a problem with, and she didn’t even charge me .
I have used these solicitors on 2 occassions. They are most efficient,professional & have resolved both problems extremely quickly. I have no hesitation in recommending them.
You'll never need look for a speedier service from a firm of solicitors again. From the moment they picked up the phone I was in the reception that day. Robert Hughes dealt with my enquiry and I'll be seeing him again no doubt for all my future legal dealings. They're a modern legal firm who will take care of all your needs in a nano fraction of the time I've experienced with other firms. Thanks again Robert and Co, be seeing you again I'm sure. Joe Crawley.
absolutley brilliant solicitors, david is great too, best solicitors i have ever used to be honest! will be recommending them to everyone i know!!!
Thank you for your professional help. Agnieszka provided me with all the information I needed regarding my case. A law firm with professional staff like here is recommendable to anyone who needs to solve problems with the law.
I needed some documentation certifying. A friend recommended Mark Reynolds Solicitors and I am very glad he did. I made contact and was put through to Catherine Sheehy Senior Associate Solicitor of the Leigh branch. Catherine was an absolute joy to deal with. Very friendly and approachable. Catherine dealt with certifying my documents efficiently and professionally. I would highly recommend this company. Definitely top marks from me.
Agniesazka Giers was extremely helpful when I needed legal help. Very quick and kind. I would highly recommend this firm.
I have just needed to have some certified copies of my ID and address documentation and Agnieszka has kindly seen me in the matter of minutes as to get all documentation certified. The process was very quick and professionally done. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Thank you for the service I received from David Speed at the Walton Vale branch. David was very helpful and updated me every step of the way, and was quick to deal with my claim. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.
Victoria has just completed my claim, I would highly recommend this company. Victoria was professional and kept me upto date right the way through my claim. Nothing was too much trouble.
would highly recommend this Law Firm to anyone needing legal representation.   Received sound legal advice from Catherine Sheehy of MarkReynolds Solicitors. Extremely helpful and responsive. I would highly recommend this Law Firm to anyone needing legal representation.
Thank you to the lovely staff at Mark Reynolds in Runcorn, you really were happy to help me, and I felt that you just wanted to do the best for me. It was only a small matter of countersigning a few documents, but they were most friendly and offered to help me right away, free of charge. I know it's only a small thing for them to do, but it really makes me appreciate the kindness in humanity, and the lady on the front desk was fire :D
I would not hesitate to highly recommend Mark Reynolds Solicitors to anyone needing assistance in dealing with specialised cases for personal injury or employment law. Senior Associate Solicitor Catherine Sheehy was so extremely helpful and a huge credit to you. Huge Thanks.
What a difference a friendly personable telephone manner makes! The receptionist here at the Warrington branch was just that and eager to help even though my matter was relatively trivial for the solicitor to deal with. Two other large Warrington firms of solicitors nearby were quite terse and most unaccommodating with my request. The solicitor Daniel McAfee was very helpful. I would certainly return to Mark Reynolds Solicitors in the future.
can i just thank daniel mcafee for helping me in resolving my dispute with my holiday in such unprecedented times quickly and professionally, lisa.
Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 386 reviews