Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd Reviews

Based on 423 reviews
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd made you happy
Thank you to Catherine Sheehy at Mark Reynolds Solicitors in Leigh for helping me with a Statutory Declaration/Bereavement Services issue. The process was straight forward and very quick. I would most definitely use this solicitors office again as the service was excellent. Thank you again.
This review is regarding the outstanding work of Victoria Keegan. Victoria went above and beyond what I would have expected and never gave up. Victoria took over my case after previous solicitors had left and honestly I feel this was the best thing that could have happened. Her attention to detail is outstanding as is her commitment to her clients. I can not thank her enough. I would highly recommend this company to anybody in need and would tell them to insist on working with Victoria. I have to say I will miss our little catch ups. 😀
Just to say a Big Thank You To Gareth Lloyd from Mark Reynolds Solicitors’s, he dealt with my mums claim in a truly sympathetic professional way, he kept us updated and nothing was too much trouble if we didn’t understand something he explained perfectly and their was no rush. Definitely recommend for personal touch . Well Done Thanks Again . James Hynes
I would like to thank Victoria Keegan who has sorted my claim for the past 3 years. She has been very supportive and kept in touch regularly with updates and progress. My wife and my family cannot thank her enough for what she has done. I would recommend this company and of course Victoria if you need a solicitor to sort your legal problems. Again many many thanks Victoria Keegan and Mark Reynolds for your work.
Instructed Mark Reynolds Solicitors to handle probate for my late mother’s estate. The price quoted was fair and from start to finish the probate was handled very efficiently. I would highly recommend this company
This review is regarding the outstanding work of Victoria keegan she has Gone above an beyond for me for the past 3 years to receive the out come we got One of the nicest people I have met hard working and a valuable assets to the company i would only use this solicitors again in the future if needs be and will be letting other people no about the great work they do thank you very much for everything
Katy Davison of Mark Reynolds dealt with my issue promptly and efficiently although being a very sensitive family issue. My mother died recently and I have sisters who refused to tell me at the time, or inform me that there is a Will and also who was dealing with it. They were being awkward and said they did not have my contact details although I received unfriendly texts after my mother died from one of them. After explaining this to Katy she was so professional and extremely efficient in dealing with the situation and made contact and resolved it for me. I cannot thank Katy enough for taking the worry and anxiety away from me as it is such a horrible situation to be in. Nothing was a problem and she responded to all calls immediately, keeping me informed at all stages plus having a sympathetic understanding towards me. I would highly recommend Katy and Mark Reynolds Solicitors. They have dealt with other issues prior to this and we have always been extremely happy with the quality of service they provide.
I can not recommend this solicitors enough. Empathic, friendly, easy to get hold of, explained everything for me to understand, reasonable prices, Administration staff helpful and welcoming. Richard, in particular helped make my experience alot less stressful in an emotional situation showed compassion and understanding and even listened to me when I was upset and frustrated. Very quick turn around. Can not thank you all enough.
Very grateful to the staff at Mark Reynolds Warrington, particularly Siobahn and Richard, who were understanding, helpful, prompt and efficient. A pleasure to deal with. Thank you.
I met with Catherine today to have some documents certified and my signature witnessed and she was so helpful and really went all out to help me. I would not hesitate to recommend this company and will look to use them again in future.
I can’t thank Rob enough for all the help he has given me in changing my name. Best Christmas present I could have given my dad, after 20 years I finally have his name! Thank you again
We have met with Katy a few times over the last few months. She has always been very professional and taken extra time explaining things to myself and my wife, nothing has been to much trouble for her.
Catherine Sheehy at the Leigh Offices of Mark Reynolds Solicitors were there for me today! I needed documents witnessed before travel and what with all the new reguirements to go to Europe I was very short on time. My email was responded within the hour and arrangements made for me to drop by the next day for the witnessing. Catherine is friendly and professional, she put me at ease right away. I recommend the Leigh Office very highly.
Never dealt with a solicitor before so was a bit nervous but Rob was great, professional and friendly. He sorted my problem out in minutes. Thank you Rob. I would definitely recommend these solicitors!!
Highly recommend this firm, very polite and make you feel very comfortable, Catherine sheehy helped me with what I needed to know. I'll will always go the them again
Great solicitor Rob Hughes really helped me out thanks
Visited the solicitors in Runcorn to have some documents signed. They were very helpful and friendly. I would certainly recommend them.
Very happy with the service I have received on all my dealings with this Solicitor. Professional, friendly and very focused on customer service. I needed a document witnessing and I didn't need to book an appointment. Popped in and Richard helped me with this immediately - great customer care. Thank you
Richard Kershaw was very helpful and patient when answering all of my questions, clearly explaining everything I was unsure of. He was friendly and pleasant from start to finish and I was happy with the level of service I received. I would happily use Mark Reynolds again if I needed the services of a solicitor.
Very helpful staff, go over and beyond. Highly recommend
Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.9 based on 423 reviews