Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd Reviews

01928 560022

katy.davison@markreynoldssolicitors.co.uk

13-15, Suez Street, Warrington

Tell us how Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd made you happy
would highly recommend this Law Firm to anyone needing legal representation.   Received sound legal advice from Catherine Sheehy of MarkReynolds Solicitors. Extremely helpful and responsive. I would highly recommend this Law Firm to anyone needing legal representation.
Thank you to the lovely staff at Mark Reynolds in Runcorn, you really were happy to help me, and I felt that you just wanted to do the best for me. It was only a small matter of countersigning a few documents, but they were most friendly and offered to help me right away, free of charge. I know it's only a small thing for them to do, but it really makes me appreciate the kindness in humanity, and the lady on the front desk was fire :D
I would not hesitate to highly recommend Mark Reynolds Solicitors to anyone needing assistance in dealing with specialised cases for personal injury or employment law. Senior Associate Solicitor Catherine Sheehy was so extremely helpful and a huge credit to you. Huge Thanks.
What a difference a friendly personable telephone manner makes! The receptionist here at the Warrington branch was just that and eager to help even though my matter was relatively trivial for the solicitor to deal with. Two other large Warrington firms of solicitors nearby were quite terse and most unaccommodating with my request. The solicitor Daniel McAfee was very helpful. I would certainly return to Mark Reynolds Solicitors in the future.
can i just thank daniel mcafee for helping me in resolving my dispute with my holiday in such unprecedented times quickly and professionally, lisa.
The service I received from Katy Davison at Mark Reynolds Solicitors was very good . The administration of my brother's estate was smooth and trouble free and was all achieved at a surprisingly low cost. I would happily recommend them.
The staff were very helpful with my legal matter, I was very happy with the service, Catherine in particular went out of her way to assist
Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd is a very helpfull and show professional services attitude to all their duties. The company confirm my Notorisation document and I am very greatful and satisfied.
Many thanks to county road staff
Many thanks to County Road staff for signing my pawn tickets
Mark Reynolds solicitor's is by far the best solicitor's they go out their way to make you feel comfortable, Rob has been really helpful, keeping me updated every step of the way,very professional and helpful and quick with dealing with a claim. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends. 😊
I just wanted to post a review because I am delighted with the service I have had from Victoria Keegan at Mark Reynolds solicitors! I always review good or bad to ensure people can make more of an informed choice as there are many options out there. I would definitely recommend Victoria, she has continued to keep me informed and up to date on the progress of my case and always returned calls and followed up telephone calls with an email, she is extremely professional and a total credit to her company.
Very polite staff made me feel very welcome
Thank you staff at County Road for signing my pawn shop ticket without the need for an appointment or charge. I will be sure to hand out your business cards to my work colleagues
I would have no hesitation in recommending Victoria Keegan to deal with your PI claim. Victoria was recommended to me and I can honestly say she has been fantastic. From start to finish she has kept me informed of every process even when things were frustratingly slow due to the other side’s insurers not co-operating and blaming the pandemic. She is extremely professional and friendly and achieved a better settlement than anticipated.
Both my wife and I were impressed with the service we received from Mark Reynolds solicitors. Both Simon Richardson and Katy Davison were friendly, approachable, knowledgeable, flexible and professional in our dealings with them. It is good and positive to say that in these uncertain and difficult times that we had full confidence in them and that we would not hesitate to recommend them and use them again in the future - thanks.
Needed urgent independent advice, other solicitors seemed unhelpful then i got in touch with rob hughes, he went out of his way with immediate attention and resolved the issue there and then. I will continue to use this company from now on plus recomend to friends and family
Attended Mark Reynolds Ltd in Runcorn on 1/4/21 to meet with Robert Hughes, he'd agreed to help with help with verifying ID for official purposes. So relieved, as no one was interested in dealing with this. Finally got it sorted, a huge relief, Robert's a great guy, very amenable, efficient and professional. Would most definitely highly recommend this five star service::))
I would heartily recommend Mark Reynolds Solicitors. Robert Hughes saw us at short notice to verify identity documents for the Land Registry. He was professional, courteous and sorted us out in no time. As it was only a quick task he didn't even charge! Excellent service.
Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 392 reviews