Maker&Son Reviews

Maker&Son 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Lily Ildarkhanova
Maker&Son 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Keith Bridges
We have had our sofa for a few months now. 100% linen large sofa. It is to us, the comfyest sofa we have ever owned and sat on. (sink in, I should say) The frame feels very solid and the upholstery is definitely well made. Every person we spoke to at Maker&Son was extremely friendly and every question we had was answered. Thank you.
Wonderful look and great quality Sofa. We are very happy.
From start to finish the service we have received has been excellent. From the initial visit with the van, chair and fabric samples, which is a brilliant idea and worked very well for us, to the delivery of the finished product, which we love and is the most comfortable thing we have ever sat in! We would not hesitate to highly recommend Maker&Son. Thank you to all involved.
Fantastic customer service from start to finish! Truly the most comfortable chair ever....hoping to upgrade our sofa one day!
It was a pleasure to deal with Maker&Son - a personal and helpful buying experience. I bought this sofa without trying it out, purely on description and the conversations I had with Maker&Son. I described where I wanted the sofa, the kind of colours etc - they discussed with me & sent samples of material, advising on what type of material to choose (we have two dogs). Delivery was a while but no longer or shorter than other furniture companies. I chased once. When it had been picked up from them, the company that delivered agreed the date at my convenience and kept me well-informed on the day. The guys who delivered were polite and friendly. They took all the wrapping away. All in all a good buying and follow through experience.
A lovely sofa very stylish and comfy like sitting on a cloud. Expensive but made well and built to last. I choose to have ours made with a washable velvet of our choosing and makerandson helped with this. Simon came out with the van so we could try out the chair and was very helpful.
The Song Sofa was delivered on time, is exceptionally comfortable and was actually made in two parts to accommodate a challenging access issue to our London Flat. Dealing with Maker and Son from order to delivery was extremely reassuring.
I’m absolutely THRILLED & I’ve been uncomfortable for the last 2 years til now. A fortune but money seriously well spent. Best of luck - you’ve earned it, one & all.
Absolutely wonderful product and service. Our royal blue velvet sofa is a piece of art. The team took care of us from day 1 till completion. They helped us choose the right model, showed us all their gorgeous fabrics and recommended on floor plans. We couldn’t be happier!
We are absolutely delighted with our Maker & Son sofas. From the moment we contacted you to the end delivery, it has been a pleasure. Our contact was Laura and she was very efficient, thorough and kept us posted throughout. We also loved the van which brings you a sample to try out! Several friends and family have sat on them since installation and everyone comments how wonderfully comfortable they are. So we are sure to say where they are from! Good luck Maker & Son team - you're doing good :-). Best wishes, Amber and the Bamford Family.
Lovely quality chairs, with luxurious feel, and very quick delivery. Thanks you.
As I recline here on my Maker & Son , Song sofa , upholstered in a beautiful French blue corduroy, I feel incredibly comfortable. Immersed as I am in padded luxury I try hard to resist sleeping . Such comfort , well done Maker & Son . Impeccable personal service and attention to detail . I look forward to many comfortable evenings !
The best sofa in the world, super comfy! Worth its investment. If you haven't already, order yours now!
We enjoyed the whole experience of buying from Maker and Son - from the swatches of fabric to the visit from the mobile showroom, order and delivery. The sofa, chair and footstools are very well made, comfortable, robust and exactly as we hoped. Many thanks to all involved. Catherine and Peter, Wedhampton, Wiltshire
I adore my sofa ... it’s sooooo comfy. And the service was brilliant. Thank you
We are over the moon with our furniture! Soo comfortable and beautiful. Thank you so much
I found Maker&Son on Instagram and became immediately tempted. They are small artisan furniture company, just the sort of brand you follow and admire from a distance. Their products were in fairness well over my price range but I ordered the Maker&Son mobile showroom for a visit (fabulous service and great staff - thanks, Matt!), sat once in their showcase chair and opened immediately a separate savings account to put the money aside. I am so happy I did! The chair came well under the expected make-to-order delivery time, the client service and delivery service were excellent and - lastly - I love my chair! This is exactly the sort of thing you invest for yourself in, it will be the centre of my living room for years and I could not be happier! It's come to the point when my guests coming to visit are already booking slots to sit in the chair! Thank you for a wonderful product!
We bought quite a few pieces from Maker&Son and what is great about it is the level of service you get. It was worth the wait
If you are looking for a wonderful buying experience and you want to treat yourself to something quite special you have come to the right place. The sofas are comfortable and really practical (can wash them at home). The staff are a professional, courteous and nothing is too much trouble.
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Really loved the care, attention, service, and the overall experience with Maker&Son.
Maker&Son is rated 4.96 based on 109 reviews