Luxury Legs Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Luxury Legs

sales@luxury-legs.com

Luxury-Legs, Suite 2.1 Stanmore Business & Innovation Centre, Howard Road, Stanmore

Tell us how Luxury Legs made you happy

"The product was dispatched very quickly. I was sorry that the items were not suitable but that was down to me. They contacted me as soon as they had received the items and advised they would be arranging a refund. I would use them again."
"I have never worn Spanx before, ordered a pair of lacy briefs - they fit well and looked good, until I moved. As soon as I walked around, they rode up, were really uncomfortable and looked awful. I then bought a pair of boy shorts, hoping they would be different, and they did the same thing, rode up and rolled up around the legs. Wasted money on 2 pairs of underwear that I obviously can't return."
We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your Spanx briefs.
The Spanx underwear is one of our best selling products and we have not had any complaints from our customers. We stock lots of other brands if you would like to try these instead.
It could be that another brand will suit you better.
"My tights are perfect in every way, always are from L.L."
"A dependable company from which you can purchase quality products."
"Thank you for such an excellent and speedy service The NYDJ jeans are a great fit and very comfortable"
"Beyond pleased with the product i ordered, it makes me feel so confident. Great service too, will definitely be ordering again"
"Material not as strong as I hoped and did not provide required body shaping I hoped for"
"Great item. Comfort is the key. Light and breathable material with 100% control Highly recommende"
"Fabulously personal, efficient, friendly service. So speedy and prompt delivery. With constantly communicating the tracking of item. Would highly recommend luxury legs!"
"Quick service and really well presented. I only by my Spanx from here for that very reason!!"
"很漂亮的袜子我很喜欢,材质也很坚韧应该可以穿很久"
"Excellent service and delighted with my chinos, trousers and tights v"
"Ordered 3 items and delivery was next day! Very prompt. Wrapped beautifully. Also Customer Service excellent."
"The skinny jeans were bought for my wife. She loves them and now has quite a lot of them from Luxury Legs and likes all colors and quality. Delivery service was excellent and quick as always."
"Heavenly jeans, so comfortable as well as a beautiful cut and fit. Received them extremely quickly, with the option to return if they were wrong. But they were very right, so I started wearing them immediately!"
"Purchase arrived promptly, and they seem to have a good selection of hosiery for tall women too."
"Good service."
"I just got my second product and I am super happy again . It’s always a solution with the great quality. Provides a new...better shape to every dress for every occasion! The delivery package is more then luxurious and arrived really quickly! Perfect service"
"Great products, great customer service and fast shipping, I usually find what I'm looking for."
"Love the spanx Have numerous pairs and even bought for friends as presents"
Luxury Legs is rated 4.68 based on 1,058 reviews