Luxury Legs Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Luxury Legs

sales@luxury-legs.com

Luxury-Legs, Suite 2.1 Stanmore Business & Innovation Centre, Howard Road, Stanmore

How would you rate Luxury Legs ?

"Easy to use website fast and efficient"
"Excellent service and extremely helpful sales assistant who guided me through every description of tights, I purchased wolford neon tights ( cosmetic) and hold ups... fantastic loved them both Will Definitely be ordering from here instead of a department store.. well done luxury legs you’ve got a brilliant service and I wish you every success ... until my next purchase Janet 😃"
"Great product, of course, matched by excellent service. Ordered one day, received the next. Brilliant."
"Very easy website, super quick/cheap delivery. Beautiful packaging for items purchased. Thank you."
"Perfect customer service, very fast delivery, high-quality products."
"I ordered the Spanx Thong in black,and am over the moon with it Because the reason being,is I have other control thongs,and they come all the way up to my chest,not a nice sight So I ordered this thong,and it's literally a thong,no up to my chest,just a simple thong that pulls in my muffin top Thank you Luxury Legs"
"I was not happy with the product at all.. unfortunately it rolls down and does not serve the purpose at all. Disappointing"
"Totally fabulous"
"Really pleased with my Spanx choice . No seams to see as in so many other shapewear items AND smoother, pulled in appearance. Quick, easy ordering and delivery. Very pleased."
"Fast delivery, quality products. Size guide was perfect."
"I'm a size 22 on the bottom and wanted this product to hide my lumps and bumps from my baby pouch. Can you still call it a 'baby pouch' if it's been over a year? Probably not?! Anyways it was a struggle getting it on at first but it did get easier the second time. Once on it was easy to move and breath and didn't restrict my movements. It also doesn't feel like I was baking hot in it either, which is a good thing because I decided to wear it for the first time whilst in the midst of a heat wave. The support is great and smoothes out the hips and supports the boobs. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't push the boobs up to where they once were or anything but kept them in a respectable place that isn't around my knees so I'm happy. There is a hole in the crotch area for the toilet however I wasn't brave enough to test that out. Overall i would recommend this product to a friend"
"Fast deliver, no hassle returns and great products. Will definitely use them again"
"Great quick service and the website was easy to navigate to find what I wanted and I will definitely be buying from the company again now I am aware they have what I want as I had previously searched a lot of other sites for the Spanx tights in that particular colour."
"This product is pretty good, they look small and need abit of stretching to get them on but once on they feel comfortable and secure. I don't feel they totally hold you in but they do make you feel more controlled."
"Just what I was looking for to wear under my wedding dress, as it is so sheer I could have any seams"
"I haven't bought from you before but the service was excellent and my new Spanx are comfortable with no visible knicker line. Excellent. Thankyou. I will be recommending you To my family and friends Catherine"
"Fast delivery, excellent product. Would not hesitate to use this company again."
"Very comfortable. For something that holds everything in they aren't frumpy looking quite pretty. What I would say is to possibly get a smaller size than you need. They emailed me when the item I wanted was in stock and with fast delivery very happy with luxury Legs."
"They are good but they roll up a little."
"In the store you can buy pantyhose of various brands, very high-quality, beautiful, seductive and sexy. My wife is very fond of fishnet tights and the store gave me the opportunity to purchase for her some beautiful specimens. Soft fabric, openwork weaving and impeccable quality awaken in the woman an exciting image. I'm satisfied! My wife looks delicious! The store provides the possibility of delivery of pantyhose all over the world! For this they thank you so much! I would like to see in your store the tights of the following brands:Emilio Cavallini, Pierre Mantoux, Omero, Le Bourget. Thank You."
Luxury Legs is rated 4.71 based on 768 reviews