Luxury Legs Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Luxury Legs

sales@luxury-legs.com

Luxury-Legs, Suite 2.1 Stanmore Business & Innovation Centre, Howard Road, Stanmore

How would you rate Luxury Legs ?

"Outstanding"
"Ive given a medium review because it’s possible I ordered the wrong size. Although I did follow the guidelines. They felt horribly horribly tight around my thighs, I instantly knew I could never ever wear them and couldn’t wait to take them off. Also the high waistband totally wrinkled down, which it’s not meant to do, apparently, and I don’t think I looked all that better with them on. I’m 5ft 7 and a size 14."
"Fantastic! Really quick delivery."
"Very light, pretty and did the job!"
Carrie Heiney
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the stock available, delivery time, and fit of the jeans!"
"Great service!"
Fong-Chang Hsu
Verified Buyer
"Easy to navigate; fast delivery; parcel in great condition."
"Shipment received promptly. Only issue was my Wolford pantyhose lasted only one wear as a ladder occurred."
"The item was delivered very quickly and packaged in a beautiful box. Unfortunately the item did not fit me so I had to return it with the prepaid label which made life easier! Thank you for my little note book which was a lovely touch! Brilliant company to deal with!"
Tracey Giblin
Verified Buyer
"Loved my leather look trousers ! Fast delivery, fantastic quality, packaging beautiful . Real attention to detail . Will be returning the buy more and recommending to my friends. Many thanks"
Chris Drew
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the speed of delivery and the packaging which made the purchase more special."
"Easy to find what I wanted, order received within a day and it’s perfect for my needs."
Cathy Elliott
Verified Buyer
"Quick dispatch and good product. However, dye in product ran after one wash. Luxury Legs quick to reply to my complaint, but it will not be a quick process of replacement / refund as jeans have to be sent to Spanx for inspection."
Christine Hannan
Verified Buyer
"The service was quick and efficient. I received the stockings within a good time frame and they are exactly what I wanted. I love these stockings as they are a perfect fit, not tight around the middle as most usually are for a "larger" person."
"Amazing service. Arrived really quickly and well packaged, including a cute little gift bag. Returns were easy and free."
Sue Ellis-Nixon
Verified Buyer
"They look great only got them today this afternoon ! So not tried them on yet but look generous size. It’s not so much I am over weight but tall so I need the longer length."
"The service is spot on. Unfortunately this time the item didn't fit but no trouble returning. Had contact to say refunded. Will definitely use again."
"A box was torn and crumpled in the centre of all other eight items perfectly packed on arrival. On opening the crumpled box, the item within had a minute hole in it. I felt uneasy that a sub-quality product was concealed amongst other well presented items. This is particularly concerning as the company’s policy is only to accept returns in perfect package order. I am pleased to say that the company replaced the item."
"Spanx tights always great as expected, although these are a little pale for summer."
"Impressed with the item chosen and the speed of delivery."
Luxury Legs is rated 4.70 based on 730 reviews