Luxury Legs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luxury Legs
Read Luxury Legs Reviews

sales@luxury-legs.com

Luxury-Legs, Suite 2.1 Stanmore Business & Innovation Centre, Howard Road, Stanmore

Tell us how Luxury Legs made you happy
Wasn’t impressed at all with item, dry tight for size and didn’t hold much in
Excellent choice. Fast efficient delivery.
Excellent service and leggings!
My wife thinks they’re great. Loads of browny points won with getting these. Fits great and looks great too.
I am afraid my first purchase was not a success, tights got ripped at 1st try :(
Absolutely love these leggings. They are so comfortable and fit beautifully. Well worth the price! Strongly recommend. Xx
Quick delivery with no-nonsense perfect packaging. Had to return part of the order as didn't suit but the process was quick and refund speedy. I will shop on this site again.
Good products and great delivery
Purchased leggings for my wife. Took a chance as seemed quite expensive but very happy as they are excellent quality and fit perfectly. Would purchase from them again.
Wonderful service and great trousers
I received a pair of Spanx jeans & after only wearing them twice, the stitching along one of the seams came apart in several places. Contacted Luxury Legs via their website but am yet to hear back from them after a considerable amount of time. Very poor.
We are in touch with the customer with regards to this issue, we are waiting to receive this pair returned to us to be inspected by the manufacturer.
always speedy, well packaged and great product... what's not to like!!
Great product, good quality and good fit.
I ordered (and paid for) 2 pairs of Walford tights on 4th November. I needed them for the weekend beginning 12th November. I pair was received a day or two before my departure, together with a scribbled note to say the second pair was ‘to follow’, since when I have heard nothing or seen nothing. I am not impressed and shall not be using Luxury Legs again! Order number 137278
Unfortunately, after Brexit, some of our deliveries from Europe might take longer than usual to arrive. This specific delivery was held up due to an internal IT error at UPS couriers which has resulted in them being unable to clear consignments even though all the relevant duties and taxes were paid. We were in constant contact with the courier, supplier to minimize those delays and customers were kept informed during this time.
Absolutely superb service- order arrived next day
Speedy service and high quality product!
There was an additional charge to me that you didn't make me aware of before I purchased them
Amazing service and product! I accidentally ordered the wrong colour and the error was corrected and order still arrived within 2 days. The commando leggings are perfect, can dress them up or down and are so flattering.
Look nice, I like the material, feels thick and sturdy enough as lots of leggings are too thin. Sizing is right. So mainly good apart from one major failing which is the top rolls down so they need pulling up a million times a day. so I have had to buy some sticky grip panels to sew in.
From ordering to despatching/receiving the service from Luxury Legs was excellent - and the product is brilliant - i would definitely recommend them !
Luxury Legs is rated 4.58 based on 1,869 reviews