Luxury Legs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luxury Legs
Read Luxury Legs Reviews

sales@luxury-legs.com

Luxury-Legs, Suite 2.1 Stanmore Business & Innovation Centre, Howard Road, Stanmore

Tell us how Luxury Legs made you happy
They didn't even label my package correctly and only corrected it when I emailed them a week later. Despite me asking for a refund they still sent the product out that I don't even want, which I still haven't received a delivery notification for despite their assurances that it would come today?!
Given this is anonymous we cannot investigate the exact customer, however, we had some scanning issues with Hermes and had to recall some orders and re-ship them. This led to some delays but all customers were kept informed. Customer service and satisfaction is at the forefront of our business.
I still have not received my order after nearly 5 weeks since placing the order and the international tracking service linked to the order is useless. I have no idea where it is.
We are sorry to hear about this delay.
Due to issues at the borders along with Covid 19, the couriers are experiencing some international delays and would ask that you allow longer for the goods to move through the network.
Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delay.
We are chasing the courier on a daily basis for updates and we will be in touch as soon as we have any news with regards this shipment.
Great service
Beautifully packaged
Swift delivery
I have yet to receive my exchange item but the service I received when I had a query about size was exemplary. No cost to myself for returning an item. Just received confirmation if receipt of returned item and replacement being shipped. Brilliant service. Thank you.
I bought a medium to large Slouchies and they was too small. No larger size available!
Beautiful style and colour
Excellent luxury leggings for demanding customers
Love Lysse leggings
Great trousers and a fab service, thanks
Ordered medium 12/14 and they are tiny. Very disappointed. Although quality is really good 😌
Great service, goods arrived on time. Would definitely recommend, in love with my Spanx white jeggings.
A very professional, efficient company
Speedy delivery. Fabulous product! Ultra comfortable jeggings.
Efficient service
Zamówienie 1.03.2021
Wysyłka: 19.03.2021
Hi white jeans type good quality unfortunately I’m a size 10/11 so advised to choose a medium but they were too big !
I won’t be ordering from you again . The jeans firstly that arrived weren’t anything like the photo and miles too long tho I have long legs

I then had the worst time trying to send them back as I only have an I phone and could not tho tried many different ways - find the number for reference to post - it was a nightmare . I tried at one stage to send them back via Royal mail and the post office said no I couldn’t I needed whatever the code / number was and it was only Hermes !! This took two days of messing around .

I then finally got through to your company and at lady the girl was helpful and had to send me a print out through the post which arrived thanks to her promptly . You should send the print out return label. There is no way I could read everything on an I phone screen as when one enlarged to read detail it became blurred .

Never again - and now you tell me you finally have them and it could take ten days to refund my money

Massive disappointment- I await my refund as soon as possible.
Jane Ludgate
We are sorry this customer is disappointed.
There are 6 images of the jeans on the website and a detailed description so I am not sure why they are not as viewed.
With regards returns – we stopped sending out returns labels and forms in order to cut waste and to be environmentally friendly as only 15% are ever used.
There is a clear and concise guide to returning items on the website and it really is an easy process. We are always on the end of the phone (Mon-Fri) should customers have any difficulty.
excellent service and a very nice packaging!
Excellent leggings, warm and comfortable.
I have never received my order!
Luxury Legs is rated 4.62 based on 1,684 reviews