Luxury Legs Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Luxury Legs

sales@luxury-legs.com

Luxury-Legs, Suite 2.1 Stanmore Business & Innovation Centre, Howard Road, Stanmore

How would you rate Luxury Legs ?

"Always great service."
"delivered the next day website confusing though"
"Really superfast delivery and good price. Much appreciated when the weather turned and I needed tights fast!"
"Purchase was easy. Receipt of merchandise was not. Have never received any part of the order. And you want a review how absurd"
We have been in constant contact with the customer in regards to his order, unfortunately it took a litlle longer to clear US Customs than usual and our Courier have assured us he will receive it within the next couple of days.
"Love them. They fit perfectly. I bought 2 pairs grey and black I am going to buy 2 more different colours."
"Very comfortable pants and most certainly recommend."
"The service was excellent as my order arrived very promptly and beautifully packed, thank you"
"I ordered some control knickers to wear under my dress for a function recently. I checked the sizing before ordering and according to the sizing table a size 14 should have fitted well. They are so small my daughter wouldn't be able to fit in them and she's a size 10! Either the size chart or the product are not correct. I wouldn't order again."
"Excellent quick service and a great pair of Mac trousers. Thanks a lot!"
"Large selection. Fast delivery."
"Prompt and efficient delivery - goods arrive within one week to New Zealand. Will be purchasing again."
"Good quality, very well packaged and arrived quickly."
"Very fine service"
"Great quality fabric and perfect fit."
"Very pleased. Arrived quickly. Good quality."
"Very easy order process and swift delivery of my Mac jeans. Great all round and a little pressy included!"
"Excellent quality , beautiful presentation and very speedy delivery..."
"Arrived within 2 days beautifully packaged. Excellent service."
"These are very good quality tights , the packaging is lovely and quick delivery . Definitely use again 😀"
"Everything is well functioning"
Luxury Legs is rated 4.70 based on 819 reviews