Luxury Legs Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Luxury Legs

sales@luxury-legs.com

Luxury-Legs, Suite 2.1 Stanmore Business & Innovation Centre, Howard Road, Stanmore

How would you rate Luxury Legs?

Jun Yao
"There are many kinds of quality hosiery in the store and the goods are attractive and reasonable price."
"prompt delivery of leggings, and they were excellent quality"
Denise Marr
Verified Buyer
"I ordered Wolford leggings, which were on a 50% reduction. They arrived very quickly, beautifully packaged and l was delighted with the service"
Nicola Gillespie
Verified Buyer
"Parcel arrived within 2 days (even over the christmas period), packaging was lovely and product was great too. Would order again from Luxe Legs"
Constance J Carroll
Verified Buyer
"I ordered Fogal hosiery and as always the quality is exceptional. The ordering process, monetary conversion, delivery and customer service are all exemplary. I plan to be a regular customer. Thank you."
"Service very good but not sure that gift bag necessary as quite likely to be thrown out and I’m a bit anti waste. Otherwise 5 stars"
"I love the feel of Falke tights. I tried to get the colour green on other sites. Luxury legs gave an excellent service."
Sharon Cameron
Verified Buyer
"Order was placed December 29 and still have not received. Could you please assist?"
Hi Sharon
We have checked the tracking and it shows that your package has arrived in the USA and was at the hub on 11th December. The package was sent with our premium mail service which does take about ten working days but given the holiday period and the horrendous weather in the USA I know there have been some delays. I am sure you will receive it soon.
KInd regards
Luxury-Legs team
Apologies arrived at the hub on 11th January.
Marilyn Teron
Verified Buyer
"I live in Canada and my Wolford tights took a while to get here but I love them. Thank you"
Heather Groves
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service; product arrived beautifully packaged, as expected and very speedily."
Pamela Russell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent products, excellent service."
Mrs Norma Jane Duncan Priestley
Verified Buyer
"The items I ordered arrived when I was told they would .I got exactly what I wanted with out any problem. thankyou"
"Found the perfect underwear for under my bridesmaid dress"
Vncenza Dato
Verified Buyer
"Sent out very quickly, and as always am very happy with my Walford tights."
"Excellent reliable service - always"
"i bought a pair of wool tights a a gift and the recipient is very satisfied. there are no other tights of this type and quality in the market. customer services were very prompt and efficient to apply a 10% discount on the first purchase, as the code arrived after the purchase. thank you!"
"I think the box the tights were packed in was a waste of money. It was a beautiful box and useless . I would rather save money on the tights than be sent a useless box. Wolford tights are the best and the should be packed in a simple envelope like a Jiffy bag and posted . The box just adds to the mass of rubbish that must be disposed of by the council . CB."
Veronica Over
Verified Buyer
"Very personal service, and were happy to put themselves out to understand, find and order exactly what I needed. I will purchase from them again!"
"Great selection of high quality tights and socks. Good prices and fast delivery."
Deirdre McManus
Verified Buyer
"Great service - always good stock and delivered in the lovely black bags. Always the first choice when looking for Wilford products - quicker and cheaper delivery than going directly. Keep up the good work"
Luxury Legs is rated 4.72 based on 573 reviews