Luxury Legs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luxury Legs
Read Luxury Legs Reviews

sales@luxury-legs.com

Luxury-Legs, Suite 2.1 Stanmore Business & Innovation Centre, Howard Road, Stanmore

Tell us how Luxury Legs made you happy
I got the products so fast even through oversea shipment!
Absolutely amazing website and I love the brilliant NYDJ shorts. Honestly nothing was too much trouble. Thoroughly recommend
After telephonic advice (sales lady very knowledgeable) I purchased two items. I received the goods very quickly. Was very pleased with the ordering and purchase and would not hesitate to use cv.
Excellent service, speedy delivery and item as expected. So pleased will order again!
This is the third pair of cropped jeans I have purchased from 'LUXURY LEGS' and I find they are EXTREMELY comfortable and wash so well they look brand new each time. Delivered well packaged, what more could I ask for?
Always been happy with the products and the service really good socks and tights.
Great website,service to match.
Very pleased with my order, clothes look great now hides all lumps and bumps definitely recommend
Wonderful online shopping experience, great products, love them all
Quick delivery. Nicely ackagrd
I am very happy with my trousers and Luxury Legs were very efficient.
I ordered a pair of what should have been Wolford support leggings For £85. After wearing them for a day, it was apparent that they are not support leggings at all, but I cannot return them to Luxury Legs because they have been worn. There is no “contact us” click button on the web page so I can’t resolve the issue with them. I am very angry that I have paid £85 for “Support” leggings of such poor quality and can do nothing about it.
Really nice online selection. Received my order very promptly, packaging was lovely and very happy with the service!
Great and smooth order incl. delivery. Very plesaed with the process and will purchase again!
Perfect fit and contours.
Ordered some jeans, came super fast, unfortunately they didn't fit so had to return them. The refund was issued immediately, what fantastic service.
Fantastic quality stockings, the extra thickness means they can be washed multiple times without laddering. I would highly recommend.
Looked good quality material. Shape looked good. Wish I could have kept my items. Unfortunately to a series of surgery they were not going to be suitable for my needs.
Super fast delivery,product well packaged and a fantastic price .
Loved it! It works!!!