Luxury Legs Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Luxury Legs

sales@luxury-legs.com

Luxury-Legs, Suite 2.1 Stanmore Business & Innovation Centre, Howard Road, Stanmore

Tell us how Luxury Legs made you happy

"The pair of jeans I bought perfectly fit and would be good if luxury legs can have more colours."
"Beautifully packaged. However the pair I kept I wore once& they are fraying at toes and balling. Very disappointing. Wore for barely a few hours and couldn't use again. Would suggest to avoid purchasing"
"Fantastic company with amazing products and an excellent price point."
"Great service!!! Got next day delivery and was totally to the time stated. Parcel was packaged beautifully which makes you feel valued! I always use this company for my leggings and have recommended to friends and family!!"
"Very fast delivery fab !thanks"
"Good service. Thank you."
"I was so impressed by the attention to detail in the packaging and presentation of the leggings - which were of excellent quality! Thank you!"
"Great service and prices but should have more Wolford sales and free shipping to Canada."
"这是我第一次在luxury legs购物,客服的服务很及时这让我感到很棒,买了wolford 66D和gerbe futura这两个产品都非常好,这次购物很满意很开心"
"Excellent service, very satisfied"
"Excellent service & delivery."
"Great products and amazing service"
"Would definitely recommend Luxury Legs.. Service , posting and packaging are fab . 5 stars well deserved"
"Easy to use website with an extensive range of high quality items. The service was second to none. Delivery was super fast and the packing was first class. I had to return one item as i had duplicated my order and the returns procedure was quick and easy."
"Great products for a fair price."
"Great product, great service"
"My order was delivered promptly and the goods matched the description on the website accurately."
"This was my first order. It arrived really quickly and the tights were presented in a little mesh bag, which was a nice touch. I would use Luxury Legs again"
"The tights tore on the first wearing. Expensive product and not good quality."
We are sorry to hear that your tights have torn. We will be happy to take a look if you send them back to us and we can see if this is a manufacturer default. In which case we can replace them for you.
"Great service and fast delivery! Loved the packaging. Ordered three leggings and like them all, just one is shorter than I hoped"
Luxury Legs is rated 4.70 based on 895 reviews