Luxury Legs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luxury Legs
Read Luxury Legs Reviews

sales@luxury-legs.com

Luxury-Legs, Suite 2.1 Stanmore Business & Innovation Centre, Howard Road, Stanmore

Tell us how Luxury Legs made you happy
Really good customer service - speedy replies. My product came quickly & it was exactly as described! Would order again
The lady at customer service went above and beyond to help me get my item in time for my wedding dress fitting. Thank you! X
Very good service and the goods are a perfect fit Thank you will order again.
Loved my Spanx body shaper. Would recommend. Smoothed my waist and hips. Delivery was very fast.
Really great service as always
Ordered simply and delivery quickly. Would recommend and purchase from them again.
High quality and comfortable
Great, swift service. Good products
Really good find, ordered what I needed and the service was excellent. I was kept informed throughout.
Excellent service, got my delivery super quick
A good selection, they had just what I wanted. Prompt delivery - first class service - thank you.
Fantastic fit, fast and easy ordering and delivery.
We love the quality of the clothing supplied by Luxury Legs and cannot rate their customer service highly enough. They certainly get our recommendation.
Product was perfect and as described ( commando fake leather leggings xs),delivery was a bit complicated, I had to pick the parcel up from a far away post office due to Brexit( no home delivery possible) and had to pay extra 6 € for this DHL „service“.
Absolutely love these. So comfortable and very flattering. Would highly recommend
Whilst the shape was good on the body the cups will only accommodate a small chest and gape at the sides so had to return
Easy to use website. Simple ordering process. Efficient returns process. Fantastic customer service - highly recommend.
Good service; great range of products.
I'm from Russia. Great service and support team, love this shop!
Whatever we have chosen has been of good quality and value, especially when one takes into consideration points earned earned per see which can be converted to savings for furure purchases.
Luxury Legs is rated 4.62 based on 1,744 reviews