Lunar Shoes Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lunar Shoes

About Lunar Shoes: Launched in 1990, Lunar shoes set out with the aim of creating something new, colourful & elegant at prices that were within the reach of most British Women. Each season, the Lunar Design Team select unique materials and trims from all areas of the fashion industry and apply them to footwear.

The results are there for everyone to see, as season after season Lunar create an exciting collection compromising of classic footwear, colourful sandals and boots with a designer twist.

Every season Lunar launch over 300 brand new designs and these can be found in leading Department Stores, Boutiques & shoe shops across the UK & Europe, some are created in up to 7 colours!

In the last 25 years the brand has gone from strength to strength and now the design, buying & QC teams work in tandem and are true to the original aims of creating unique, seasonal designs, incorporating the best trims & embellishments in the latest fashion colours. As you can imagine this is not an easy job and that is why we say:

'Love Shoes, Love Lunar'.

cs@lunarshoesonline.co.uk

George Rye & Sons Ltd
Lunar House, 1 Easter Park,
Baker Road, Nelson Park West.

How would you rate Lunar Shoes ?

"Bought two pairs of shoes, one was big fitting and the second was slightly on the small side but I kept them. Nice styles and designs."
"Shoes are gorgeous, well made, attractive, elegant and comfortable, and all these on the affordable price:)"
"Great service Quick delivery Good communication"
"Easy ordering, excellent speedy delivery and last but not least great value"
"Beautiful boots but unfortunately size 3 too big & no smaller size available"
"I now have four pairs of Lunar Active elasticated shoes in different colours. I love them. Can’t wait to buy more actually! So comfy and adaptable to different occasions. The last purchase was in the sale and so reasonably priced! I had some technical problems ordering and Gavin was a star. Despatch also very prompt; what’s not to like? X"
"Very comfortable and stylish trainers"
"Unfortunately there was a diamanté missing from the trimming. On the up side, there were three spare stones in a little bag in the box so the shoes were fixed. I would like a few more for future please. It was disappointing but, the shoes really are beautiful!"
"Very pleased with purchase. Excellent quality leather and very comfortable immediately. Wearing them around the house to break them in I forgot I was wearing them! The free care pack is just an added bonusand very useful."
"Fab sandal looks great very comfortable"
"Quick delivery, Sandals as always where fabolous , really comfortable to wear and affordable. Bags ordered in sale where amazing"
"I LOVE these shoes now that have arrived. Very comfortable, very bright, very cheerful. Will definitely want more in different colours. Thank you."
"Just love the colours of the sandals and they are usually comfortable."
"Very comfortable"
"What a great little pump! Soft to wear, padded insole so comfortable to walk in and pretty. I bought the navy and may go for a grey pair next month. I take a size 7 1/2 in M&S, the Lunar size 8 is a perfect fit on me."
"Not the best comfortable size 6."
"I only ever buy Lunar Shoes because they have a great selection if high quality shoes at reasonable prices. I always have confidence in buying Lunar shoes."
"Excellent service the shoes arrived the day after ordering , and when I had a slight query with my order they sorted it straight away. Can’t wait to wear my shoes !"
"Fab shoes but had to return as I have wide feet and the 2 straps across were tight."
"Ordered boots that were cheaper on the Lunar Shoes website than another company offering discount. Easy to order, quick to arrive and look great!"
Lunar Shoes is rated 4.83 based on 1,575 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!