Lunar Shoes Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lunar Shoes

About Lunar Shoes: Launched in 1990, Lunar shoes set out with the aim of creating something new, colourful & elegant at prices that were within the reach of most British Women. Each season, the Lunar Design Team select unique materials and trims from all areas of the fashion industry and apply them to footwear.

The results are there for everyone to see, as season after season Lunar create an exciting collection compromising of classic footwear, colourful sandals and boots with a designer twist.

Every season Lunar launch over 300 brand new designs and these can be found in leading Department Stores, Boutiques & shoe shops across the UK & Europe, some are created in up to 7 colours!

In the last 25 years the brand has gone from strength to strength and now the design, buying & QC teams work in tandem and are true to the original aims of creating unique, seasonal designs, incorporating the best trims & embellishments in the latest fashion colours. As you can imagine this is not an easy job and that is why we say:

'Love Shoes, Love Lunar'.

cs@lunarshoesonline.co.uk

George Rye & Sons Ltd
Lunar House, 1 Easter Park,
Baker Road, Nelson Park West.

How would you rate Lunar Shoes ?

Melissa Waldron
Verified Buyer
"They look exactly like the photo in the advert. They are amazingly comfy and bouncy. I’m really glad a friend put me into this company."
"Brilliant service and loved my new shoes. Prompt arrival and easy to use website"
"I have the Lunar Fiji sandals and they are stunningly beautiful and extremely comfortable."
"The shoes I have bought have a lovely blue satin finish to match a dress I have bought for my son's wedding and the medium heel height is just right for me. I was able to purchase a matching bag online to complete the outfit!"
Susan Mazingham
Verified Buyer
"They are so comfortable can walk miles in them aalso so pretty everyone admires them and asks where I got them from , I have got 4 different pairs now ,"
Suzanne Capehorn
Verified Buyer
"I LOVE lunar shoes, I have wide feet and cannot do heels. It’s so nice to find pretty, stylish and comfortable sandals and shoes. Exceptionally high quality. I would recommend them to anyone!"
Donna Smith
Verified Buyer
"Luna shoes are very comfortable & the service is very sufficient"
"Your shoes are fantastic, as well as looking great they are comfortable"
Nicola Blackburn
Verified Buyer
"Got my new wedges absilutely fab will be ordering another colour xx"
"I bought Lunar shoes and matching bag for my son’s wedding. They arrived in good time and packaged very well to avoid any damage. They are very comfortable and great for a special occasion. I now have 2 pairs of Lunar shoes with matching bag!"
Maureen Scott
Verified Buyer
"Excellent value, good quality shoes"
"Very happy with my new shoes they match my dress and trousers so well to be bought online and they fit is perfect"
"A lovely sandal so comfy and smart looking"
Marlene Carnevale
Verified Buyer
"Just flip flops this time, they are really comfortable as l would have expected."
Jane Mc Clelland
"Comfort and style"
Irene Susan Binns
Verified Buyer
"These sandals are very pretty, perfect fit too & so comfortable because of the padded sole,I now have 4 pairs of Lunar sandals,just love them."
"Exactly what I wanted but first pair has slight fault. This was quickly rectified and replaced 24 hrs later. Superb customer service."
"I love the Kane peep toe pumps, I have them in several colours, very comfortable shoes, cushioned and smooth sole so they are great for dancing in. They look stylish/cute with dresses or trousers so you can still feel and look good when you change into your flats for dancing :-)"
Judy Adams
Verified Buyer
"Comfortable beautiful shoes exactly as described."
"Very comfortable and light"
Lunar Shoes is rated 4.84 based on 1,339 reviews