Lunar Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lunar Shoes
Read Lunar Shoes Reviews

About Lunar Shoes:

Launched in 1990, Lunar shoes set out with the aim of creating something new, colourful & elegant at prices that were within the reach of most British Women. Each season, the Lunar Design Team select unique materials and trims from all areas of the fashion industry and apply them to footwear.

The results are there for everyone to see, as season after season Lunar create an exciting collection compromising of classic footwear, colourful sandals and boots with a designer twist.

Every season Lunar launch over 300 brand new designs and these can be found in leading Department Stores, Boutiques & shoe shops across the UK & Europe, some are created in up to 7 colours!

In the last 25 years the brand has gone from strength to strength and now the design, buying & QC teams work in tandem and are true to the original aims of creating unique, seasonal designs, incorporating the best trims & embellishments in the latest fashion colours. As you can imagine this is not an easy job and that is why we say:

'Love Shoes, Love Lunar'.

cs@lunarshoesonline.co.uk

George Rye & Sons LtdLunar House, 1 Easter Park,Baker Road, Nelson Park West.

Tell us how Lunar Shoes made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Lunar Shoes 5 star review on 20th June 2019
Tracey Jayne Crookes
More Photos & Videos
Lunar Shoes have THE most amazing shoes! I have bought a few pairs and never been disappointed. They keep you up to date with the order and I've never had a problem with returning anything (usually buy 2 sizes as I have wide feet). Last purchase was Peru in blue - oh my goodness they are gorgeous and SO comfortable! Will definitely be buying from them again!
Really nice & comfortable sandals. 😍
Lovely sandals and great quality
Lovely shoes, very stylish and very comfortable. Easy to order online and paid extra for tracked delivery. So pleased with them I am thinking of ordering the same ones in a different colour.
Happy with the style and comfort.
I was looking to replace my slippers with the same brand.came across Lunar website, so easy to order and pay. Will be buying from here in the future.(i have just placed another order)
I am very excited to receive the 2 pairs of Charlotte flower sandals that I ordered last week. They are exactly what I ordered and the colours are better in reality. In addition they arrived within 5 days which is amazing given the general delays on post/deliveries due to covid 19 and that I live in France. These are my 3rd and 4th pairs of Charlotte flower sandals and I am a very happy customer. Thank you Lunar!
Lovely shoes at a reasonable price and excellent delivery service. Will definitely pass the word around and use again myself.
Just received a totally comfy pair of slippers order via Amazon that has made my day. Delivery very prompt. Looked in the brochure and immediately ordered a pair of sandals at a good price and look the same outstanding quality. Expecting something equally as fantastic
Fabulous shoes, comfortable and stylish. I am on my sixth pair and wouldn’t shop anywhere else for my summer sandals.
Stylish,different,classy shoes
I love lunar shoes as I find them stylish and comfortable. Most of the shoes that I have are lunar shoes, I usually buy them in a local shop but because of lockdown I ordered online. I found the service very quick but one of the pairs of shoes that I ordered were not the colour ordered. I ordered gold and received rose gold but I liked the colour so I decided to keep them as it is difficult to return at the moment. I may order the gold at a future date. I was pleased that the parcel arrived on the date and at the time I was given.
Very satisfied with service, disappointed by baggy sides on shoe.
Lovely sandals perfect for summer and reasonably priced
Over the last 5 years these are now the only sandals I purchase.Comfort comes first,style and the range of colour,last and wear really well and the price is favourable.This is the first time I ordered direct on line easy to use site, was kept informed and my 3 purchases arrived quickly.Happy customer.
I have now bought three pairs of your sparkly pumps in the last few weeks and delighted with my purchases.
Comfortable, stylish and well fitting shoes at very reasonable prices
Lovely comfortable pretty sandals
Good quality shoes and great delivery service with Lockdown!
So delighted when I received my sandals, very comfortable and stunning..
Highly recommended.