Lunar Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lunar Shoes
Read Lunar Shoes Reviews

About Lunar Shoes:

Launched in 1990, Lunar shoes set out with the aim of creating something new, colourful & elegant at prices that were within the reach of most British Women. Each season, the Lunar Design Team select unique materials and trims from all areas of the fashion industry and apply them to footwear.

The results are there for everyone to see, as season after season Lunar create an exciting collection compromising of classic footwear, colourful sandals and boots with a designer twist.

Every season Lunar launch over 300 brand new designs and these can be found in leading Department Stores, Boutiques & shoe shops across the UK & Europe, some are created in up to 7 colours!

In the last 25 years the brand has gone from strength to strength and now the design, buying & QC teams work in tandem and are true to the original aims of creating unique, seasonal designs, incorporating the best trims & embellishments in the latest fashion colours. As you can imagine this is not an easy job and that is why we say:

'Love Shoes, Love Lunar'.

cs@lunarshoesonline.co.uk

George Rye & Sons LtdLunar House, 1 Easter Park,Baker Road, Nelson Park West.

Tell us how Lunar Shoes made you happy
Unfortunately the first time I’ve ordered direct from the company, the wrong shoes were sent. The customer service is really good, so hopefully I will receive the correct shoes this time? I have bought lunar shoes from other sites and they are wonderful, the most comfortable I have ever found.
Love my new grey boots. So cosy and practical but still stylish. Also love my 2 pairs of new shoes. Lunar shoes just suit my feet and I can order on line with confidence
This is now my 4th pair of shoes from Luna and they are so comfortable
Arrived quickly looks smart perfect for son's wedding. Would definitely recommend. Fit is generous if you are a half size go down eat her than up.
Love Lunar shoes - so comfortable and stylish.
Amazing fit, very comfortable and stylish
Prompt delivery, beautifully packaged high quality items
Bought two pairs of pumps for my wife for a forthcoming holiday - she is thrilled with them, loves the gems on them & has said how comfortable they are!
Occasion shoes and matching bags are excellent.A very good choice of colours.
Lovely fit, true to size. Can be worn with trousers, skirts or dresses. Quick delivery, can't fault anything.
I have been buying Lunar shoes for a number of years and have never been disappointed. Excellent customer service and delivery. Just ordered another two pairs of peep toe pumps for the summer and they are again lovely. Thank you.
Excellent service thank you
Very comfortable and affordable
Brilliant service and super shoes, I’m such a fan of Lunar shoes
excellent...thank you
Very good helpful customer service, good delivery. Oh and the shoes are great! Thank you.
Very comfortable and good service.
Lovely fit. Comfortable to wear.
Saw these slippers in a shop and they didnt have my size so I ordered them on line. I am so glad I did as they are perfect. So comfortable and warm.
Very pleased with item and fast delivery the shoes are great value for money.
Lunar Shoes is rated 4.86 based on 2,442 reviews