Lunar Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lunar Shoes
Read Lunar Shoes Reviews

About Lunar Shoes:

Launched in 1990, Lunar shoes set out with the aim of creating something new, colourful & elegant at prices that were within the reach of most British Women. Each season, the Lunar Design Team select unique materials and trims from all areas of the fashion industry and apply them to footwear.

The results are there for everyone to see, as season after season Lunar create an exciting collection compromising of classic footwear, colourful sandals and boots with a designer twist.

Every season Lunar launch over 300 brand new designs and these can be found in leading Department Stores, Boutiques & shoe shops across the UK & Europe, some are created in up to 7 colours!

In the last 25 years the brand has gone from strength to strength and now the design, buying & QC teams work in tandem and are true to the original aims of creating unique, seasonal designs, incorporating the best trims & embellishments in the latest fashion colours. As you can imagine this is not an easy job and that is why we say:

'Love Shoes, Love Lunar'.

cs@lunarshoesonline.co.uk

George Rye & Sons LtdLunar House, 1 Easter Park,Baker Road, Nelson Park West.

Tell us how Lunar Shoes made you happy
Quick delivery and shoes well packed. Will definitely order again.
Best shoes ever!
Excellent service as usual very comfy sandals would recommend them anytime
Excellent quality shoes and very fast delivery
Shoes arrived in a few days and were what I was hoping for. Fit was perfect (although my feet are not that wide so may not fit wider feet) I was pleased with the quality.
The boots are lovely and the service I received was very prompt. I would certainly look at buying again from Lunar Shoes.
Beautiful new wellies arrived promptly and look stunning
I love Lunar sandals as they are so comfortable and supportive for feet, and of course look gorgeous!
Excellent service. I have used Lunar shoes before. Recently ordered two pairs only one was in stock. I called and was helped so fantastically. Shoes I wanted were found discounted for inconvenience and posted for next day delivery. Absolutely fabulous service will definitely be using LUNAR again ❤️ Thank you 🙏
Stylish comfy shoes that look good quality
Smart very comfortable shoes
Beautiful Rose Gold Shoes. Looking forward to wearing them at my daughters wedding in August. Quick Delivery. Will be using this website again. Would recommend.
All orders looked after efficiently. No problems.
I have been searching for comfortable shoes for my expanding feet for some time and only recently discovered Lunar shoes - marvellous! I do find I sometimes need to go up a size if the style I want is not available in ‘wide’ but overall I am delighted and slowly gathering numerous pairs!
I ordered 3 pairs of shoes, unlike most makes of shoe these are all true to size and just so comfortable. The quality and design is truly fantastic too.
Really love my st Ives leather plimsolls, very soft leather, I had the white, but think I could be purchasing the orange ones also, very comfy, definitely recommend
Ok il prodotto e perfetto
Easy website; prompt delivery, slippers were just as I expected - I've had them before
Hi there really disappointed with the kendal grey JLY161..I haven't worn them a lot as only just received items see attached photos showing split on side of right sandal and the left is starting to split .See attached photos.The second pair are great but haven't worn them as yet.
Extremely fast delivery. I bought a pair of shoes which were elasticated and are extremely comfortable. They are a true size and I was able to wear them straight away which is unusual for me. I will be looking at Lunar again in the future.
Lunar Shoes is rated 4.85 based on 3,381 reviews