Lunar Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lunar Shoes
Read Lunar Shoes Reviews

About Lunar Shoes:

Launched in 1990, Lunar shoes set out with the aim of creating something new, colourful & elegant at prices that were within the reach of most British Women. Each season, the Lunar Design Team select unique materials and trims from all areas of the fashion industry and apply them to footwear.

The results are there for everyone to see, as season after season Lunar create an exciting collection compromising of classic footwear, colourful sandals and boots with a designer twist.

Every season Lunar launch over 300 brand new designs and these can be found in leading Department Stores, Boutiques & shoe shops across the UK & Europe, some are created in up to 7 colours!

In the last 25 years the brand has gone from strength to strength and now the design, buying & QC teams work in tandem and are true to the original aims of creating unique, seasonal designs, incorporating the best trims & embellishments in the latest fashion colours. As you can imagine this is not an easy job and that is why we say:

'Love Shoes, Love Lunar'.

cs@lunarshoesonline.co.uk

George Rye & Sons LtdLunar House, 1 Easter Park,Baker Road, Nelson Park West.

Tell us how Lunar Shoes made you happy
Really comfy and fashionable sling back and cleans easily too!!
I just love love love these shoes. Sooo comfortable. Thank you
I thought I had already written a review- I’m sorry if it didn’t get through because I love, my new booties! They are so comfortable and look really cute. And the delivery was really fast too. Altogether very very good.
Fantastic slippers I love them purchased three pairs. Even better to buy them in the sales,
Lovely trainer-type shoes. Very comfortable and light weight.
Fast delivery and Excellent product
Boots arrived with slight damage . Process for returning and exchanging was easy . New boots are lovely - comfortable and stylish . Will be my “ go to” shop for boots in future
Swift delivery, well packaged and beautiful product. Very satisfied with purchase
I’ve purchased the Sandles on four occasions as they are so comfortable. And now feel the need to buy for my friends who complain about comfort of their feet while walking. These sandles have a lovely soft sole, and are comfortable to wear for a full day of walking. They also look very pretty and are in some lovely colours. Enjoy wearing them, for me 100% satisfaction.
Brilliant
Beautiful boots and so comfortable
So comfortable & hard wearing, I love my slippers
I love the style, fit of these shoes, they look good , and are made well .
I have 5 pairs of the same boots, I suffer from plantar fasciitis and need good support I can highly recommend these
Great slippers great service
Bought several types of slipper over the years but Lunar are by far the best for my wife
I would leave a review if I had received my delivery! Still no sign of it and tracking tells me nothing, where is it??
Just what I wanted for this time of year, smart casual to wear with jeans, leggings or trousers. Perfect fit and so comfortable , l love them.
I have just bought the same style of Lunar bootee slippers for the third time as they are such a good fit for my awkward feet. Customer service was also excellent as initially the item was out of stock and the order although accepted had to be cancelled. Courteously informed of this by email.. Fortunately, a pair was then located and with my agreement sent out to me. Communication and dispatch was clear, prompt and helpful.
Sandals are lovely however the presentation was not good. The shoe box was torn and damaged. I was really disappointed with it. It was like getting shoes from a jumble sale.
Lunar Shoes is rated 4.84 based on 3,888 reviews