Lunar Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lunar Shoes
Read Lunar Shoes Reviews

About Lunar Shoes:

Launched in 1990, Lunar shoes set out with the aim of creating something new, colourful & elegant at prices that were within the reach of most British Women. Each season, the Lunar Design Team select unique materials and trims from all areas of the fashion industry and apply them to footwear.

The results are there for everyone to see, as season after season Lunar create an exciting collection compromising of classic footwear, colourful sandals and boots with a designer twist.

Every season Lunar launch over 300 brand new designs and these can be found in leading Department Stores, Boutiques & shoe shops across the UK & Europe, some are created in up to 7 colours!

In the last 25 years the brand has gone from strength to strength and now the design, buying & QC teams work in tandem and are true to the original aims of creating unique, seasonal designs, incorporating the best trims & embellishments in the latest fashion colours. As you can imagine this is not an easy job and that is why we say:

'Love Shoes, Love Lunar'.

cs@lunarshoesonline.co.uk

George Rye & Sons LtdLunar House, 1 Easter Park,Baker Road, Nelson Park West.

Tell us how Lunar Shoes made you happy
The order process was very good and the parcel was received quicker than the date I was originally given. The boots are good quality material and extremely comfortable. The sizing is also spot on. Thanks
Quick delivery well packaged slippers excellent highly recommend
Great service great sandals I buy these every year so comfortable have them in nearly every colour
Excellent service and really fast delivery
I'm very happy with purchase of my new sandals as I thought I would never find a replacement of identical pair I had previously owned and were falling apart. The service was excellent as i was able to order over the phone and helpful staff as I personally don't like ordering directly online. I will be recommend your company to others too.
Good customer service as my order went to local hospital and was sent a message delivered to your door with an image of an office . ?? However it was all sorted by GAVIN and I collected from the hospital , whether it was the carriers I hsve no idea ,
Nice colours comfy and perfect for holidays
Very pretty and comfortable. Also Plenty to choose from too.
Beautiful ankle boots, thank you. Gorgeous leather, padded insole and are just as photos on site depicted. Very happy with my purchase: I think the price was reasonable for the quality too.
I love this shoe so much, very comfortable and elegant
I bought these slippers after seeing a friend of mine in a pair. I had been looking for some new ones but all I had seen were what I call 'old lady styles'! The platform sole makes these so comfortable and they are also warm so ideal to wear in winter. I bought the black ones with an animal print trim across the top of the foot so even when I l go to visit friends who like you to take your shoes off I can still look 'dressy. Would definitely recommend then.
Great sandals.will buy another colour
I brought 3 pairs of Lunar shoes, they are comfortable!! I am going to buy it again!
Lovely soft leather sandals. Very comfortable to wear - they are like walking on fresh air. Well impressed. So light
Gorgeous - and so warm!
The original choice I made was not in fact in stock so I received an email and I was offered a refund or exchange and was happy with that. The slippers arrived promptly and were very nice and appear to be well made.
I suffer with rheumatiod arthritis and shoes are a really issue. Found Lunar shoes which are light weight, soft, well cushioned and smart. Highly recommended 👍
Extremely comfortable and true to size. Attractive slip on loafers with a touch of elegance.
I have had lots of shoes from them and they and the service are always excellent. Had to return some recently but dealt with efficiently and money refunded promptly. Will continue to use them.
A cut above! Although I returned the shoes, as the colour didn't quite match my outfit, I was really impressed by the quality and style and fit. The decorative beading made them into something very special. I would certainly shop with this company again.
Lunar Shoes is rated 4.84 based on 3,747 reviews