Lunar Shoes Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lunar Shoes

About Lunar Shoes: Launched in 1990, Lunar shoes set out with the aim of creating something new, colourful & elegant at prices that were within the reach of most British Women. Each season, the Lunar Design Team select unique materials and trims from all areas of the fashion industry and apply them to footwear.

The results are there for everyone to see, as season after season Lunar create an exciting collection compromising of classic footwear, colourful sandals and boots with a designer twist.

Every season Lunar launch over 300 brand new designs and these can be found in leading Department Stores, Boutiques & shoe shops across the UK & Europe, some are created in up to 7 colours!

In the last 25 years the brand has gone from strength to strength and now the design, buying & QC teams work in tandem and are true to the original aims of creating unique, seasonal designs, incorporating the best trims & embellishments in the latest fashion colours. As you can imagine this is not an easy job and that is why we say:

'Love Shoes, Love Lunar'.

cs@lunarshoesonline.co.uk

George Rye & Sons Ltd
Lunar House, 1 Easter Park,
Baker Road, Nelson Park West.

Tell us how Lunar Shoes made you happy

"Lovely shoes, very glam and they are comfy too. Very pleased"
"Beautiful comfy shoes"
"This is the first time I have ordered anything from Lunar shoes and I was very impressed with the quick delivery. It arrived a day after after I placed my order. I will certainky use your site again in the future."
"Great service. Good value for money."
"Good selection of styles, excellent customer service and prompt delivery. Returns procedure very easy."
"Comfortable fit. Stylish. Good quality."
"I really loved my shoes"
"Bought a pair of Lunar pink suede ladies' loafers/flats for my daughter's birthday. Excellent quality, smart, fun, comfortable - a really good buy!"
"Love the shoes slightly on the large size but not a problem as they will be worn in summer and will no doubt appreciate a bit more room when my feet get hot."
"I was very happy with the process of ordering and receiving my Daisy slippers from Lunar. A first class service, good value and good quality items. LJ"
"I have several shoes from Lunar They most comfortable shoes i have ever bought !!!"
"Excellent service and lovely, warm, comfy slippers. Very happy."
"nice, quality shoes."
"Excellent service. Quality product. Will buy again."
"I have several pairs of lunar shoes they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever bought"
"Stylish, affordable and delivered promptly"
"Lovely shoes and matching handbag. Nicely packaged. Good quality."
"I bought the black Everly boots which I love. So comfortable and look good. One slight problem with the buckle which keeps coming out but it’s relatively easy to put back Because of this I bought the brown ones on line. Do like them but the right leg seems wider than the others and keeps riding down."
"I ordered my size 7/1/2 they were too small i alo ordered an 8 also too small very dissapponted they were a lovely design"
"Excellent in every way, good fit comfortable sandals look great. Very prompt delivery service."
Lunar Shoes is rated 4.82 based on 1,633 reviews