Lunar Shoes Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lunar Shoes

About Lunar Shoes: Launched in 1990, Lunar shoes set out with the aim of creating something new, colourful & elegant at prices that were within the reach of most British Women. Each season, the Lunar Design Team select unique materials and trims from all areas of the fashion industry and apply them to footwear.

The results are there for everyone to see, as season after season Lunar create an exciting collection compromising of classic footwear, colourful sandals and boots with a designer twist.

Every season Lunar launch over 300 brand new designs and these can be found in leading Department Stores, Boutiques & shoe shops across the UK & Europe, some are created in up to 7 colours!

In the last 25 years the brand has gone from strength to strength and now the design, buying & QC teams work in tandem and are true to the original aims of creating unique, seasonal designs, incorporating the best trims & embellishments in the latest fashion colours. As you can imagine this is not an easy job and that is why we say:

'Love Shoes, Love Lunar'.

cs@lunarshoesonline.co.uk

George Rye & Sons Ltd
Lunar House, 1 Easter Park,
Baker Road, Nelson Park West.

How would you rate Lunar Shoes?

Verified Buyer

Excellent goods & efficient delivery.

Gorgeous boots- I love them
Verified Buyer

Lunar slippers are so comfortable and well made, fit like a glove!
Catherine Dibble
Verified Buyer

Fabulously stylish boots which are so comfortable to wear. Look great with jeans and make an outfit look dressed-up!
Regina Gray
Verified Buyer

I recently bought 2 pairs of shoes from lunar and i found it a great website and the shoes are fabulous. I ordered the wrong size as we're getting them for bridesmaid shoes and we all have to try them on so i emailed them and it was no problem at all to change the size.I received the emails back the very next morning which was great. Very happy with our shoes.

Beautiful and so light
Sarah Penrose-Warren
Verified Buyer

My boots arrived super fast and wow are they comfortable! Not my first purchase from you and always a good investment made in Lunar boots as they take a lot of hard wear and always look good.
Diane Goodgame
Verified Buyer

Great service. Lovely shoes at an attractive price.
Janet Saggerson
Verified Buyer

The quality of Lunar shoes is very good. I have bought online and in shoe shops and have always been very satisfied. I buy shoes, sandals and slippers. My daughter has requested Lunar slippers like mine for Christmas!......a true compliment to you.
Verified Buyer

Lovely sandals, very comfy.

Lovely shoes but I am size 4 and these were too big
Verified Buyer

Just perfect as I have awkward feet and they are so comfortable. I will most certainly be buying more shoes from Lunar.
Sharon Salter
Verified Buyer

I can't speak highly enough of Lunar shoes. I have real problems getting shoes to fit my feet AND be comfy and Lunar shoes tick all the boxes. They are beautiful shoes and extremely well made and the customer service is great.

I bought some sandals for a wedding in the Summer and they were so good to wear I have now bought some more for my holiday at Christmas.
Verified Buyer

they are stylish, different, comfortable and affordable.
Verified Buyer

Fab shoes and very fast efficient service
Verified Buyer

I love these slippers. I buy them once a year for me and my family. We all love them.
Sue Whittaker
Verified Buyer

I purchased two pairs of Lunar boots. They were comfortable and a nice fit as well as being smart. There was a lot of choice and service/delivery was extremely good and most importantly to me returning the unpurchased third pair was easy and free
Verified Buyer

Love my shoes , great customer service
Verified Buyer

They were for my mother. Very comfortable and pretty. Her smile made me smile !
Shalie Wright
Verified Buyer

Love lunar slippers and shoes last for ages.
Lunar Shoes is rated 4.82 based on 1,073 reviews