Lunar Shoes Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lunar Shoes

About Lunar Shoes: Launched in 1990, Lunar shoes set out with the aim of creating something new, colourful & elegant at prices that were within the reach of most British Women. Each season, the Lunar Design Team select unique materials and trims from all areas of the fashion industry and apply them to footwear.

The results are there for everyone to see, as season after season Lunar create an exciting collection compromising of classic footwear, colourful sandals and boots with a designer twist.

Every season Lunar launch over 300 brand new designs and these can be found in leading Department Stores, Boutiques & shoe shops across the UK & Europe, some are created in up to 7 colours!

In the last 25 years the brand has gone from strength to strength and now the design, buying & QC teams work in tandem and are true to the original aims of creating unique, seasonal designs, incorporating the best trims & embellishments in the latest fashion colours. As you can imagine this is not an easy job and that is why we say:

'Love Shoes, Love Lunar'.

cs@lunarshoesonline.co.uk

George Rye & Sons Ltd
Lunar House, 1 Easter Park,
Baker Road, Nelson Park West.

Tell us how Lunar Shoes made you happy

"These shoes are absolutely gorgeous and just what I was looking for to compliment my Mother of the Bride outfit. Thankfully managed to locate the matching bag as it seemed to have sold out everywhere I tried. My outfit is now complete and am very happy with them."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Love the styles, fast service. Very happy"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I have had several pairs of Lunar sandals now.They are very comfortable but stylish too.I highly recommend them."
"Have only placed one order but so far am very impressed. They did make an error but fixed it within 24 hours without any problems. The shoes are wonderful but customer service is fantastic. Can highly recommend Lunar - worth 5 stars!"
"Stumbled on Lunar shoes in a retail store and have to say they are both fashionable and stunning. An added bonus is they are comfortable too."
"Very pleased with my shoes perfect fit and perfect colour"
"Very comfy and well made love my Lunars"
"I love the style of them and they are so comfortable! Can’t wait to order my next pair"
"Beautiful shoes always fit well. I have quite wide feet and they are comfortable for me. Good delivery service too."
"I have ordered from Lunar shoes a number of times and the service and quality of items has always been very good. Definitely recommend them."
"Absolutely fantastic. Love my sandals."
"Have several pairs of these shoes in different colours, very comfortable and good value."
"Love my Lunar shoes. Bought a pair in Scotland and came home and ordered two more pairs. Well made and very comfy. I bought mine for summer and all three pairs are great for daytime wear but dressy enough for walking at night or going for dinner. Will definitely buy Lunar shoes again."
"Lovely shoes. Look forward to wearing them for family wedding.Fast delivery, excellent service."
"Fast and efficient service and I’m delighted with my shoes, they’re comfortable and exactly what I expected."
"I’ve bought Lunar sandals for a few years , wouldn’t be without them ! Especially the Charlotte design , they really suit my feet & so comfortable ."
"this is the fourth pair of this style and i love them *******"
"Lovely comfy fashionable shoes with prompt delivery."
"Jolie espadrille - this is the 3rd pair of this style. Comfortable, good heel height and well made. Like the fact that the ankle strap is secured all around the heel cup so the buckle will not become unstitched with constant use."
Lunar Shoes is rated 4.82 based on 1,887 reviews