Lunar Shoes Reviews

4.8
Based on 4,099 reviews
Read Lunar Shoes Reviews

About Lunar Shoes:

Launched in 1990, Lunar shoes set out with the aim of creating something new, colourful & elegant at prices that were within the reach of most British Women. Each season, the Lunar Design Team select unique materials and trims from all areas of the fashion industry and apply them to footwear.

The results are there for everyone to see, as season after season Lunar create an exciting collection compromising of classic footwear, colourful sandals and boots with a designer twist.

Every season Lunar launch over 300 brand new designs and these can be found in leading Department Stores, Boutiques & shoe shops across the UK & Europe, some are created in up to 7 colours!

In the last 25 years the brand has gone from strength to strength and now the design, buying & QC teams work in tandem and are true to the original aims of creating unique, seasonal designs, incorporating the best trims & embellishments in the latest fashion colours. As you can imagine this is not an easy job and that is why we say:

'Love Shoes, Love Lunar'.

cs@lunarshoesonline.co.uk

George Rye & Sons LtdLunar House, 1 Easter Park,Baker Road, Nelson Park West.

Tell us how Lunar Shoes made you happy
Lovely soft leather shoes delivered very speedily
Super comfy
Fast delivery sandals very comfy
Excellent in style and comfort. Only issue is the inner soles do not stay in.
Such comfortable shoes. Bought two pairs of the same size shoes but in different colours. Sadly one had to be returned because one shoe was too short! Will definitely buy another pair in the future.
Excellent service from making order,to the shoes arriving in record time.Thank you.So comfortable.Like walking on air.
Very efficient ordering and delivery. All correct. Not full five stars as one shoe is a slightly more crinkly leather than the other which is very smooth. Not perfect but wearable.
Brought a pair for my wife for the cruise we are going on in September her sister liked them that much, she asked me buy her a pair as well
I have got Lunar trainers and slippers which are so comfortable so was disappointed when I received my shoes and found them so narrow and tight I couldn’t get my foot in. I don’t normally have to buy wide fittings
Very comfortable and good style
Mixed feelings. The quality of shoes was very good but they were not quite right for me. I was disappointed that although Lunar shoes offered Free Returns this was not the case as I had to pay to use their enclosed posting label. It will be deducted from my refund… when that arrives.
Very good products at sensible prices. Very fast delivery. Would buy from again.
I bought 3 pairs of sandals online and 1 pair in Finale in Corbridge. I love Lunar sandals. They are so soft and comfortable to wear and for being such a great price they last too.
Always love my Lunar sandals and my latest ones are no exception....lovely.
Very pleased with the shoes I purchased from you for a wedding. Lovely fit and very comfortable.
Very pretty looking sandals , nicely cushioned only problem I have is the bit that goes between your toes, instead of being fabric its plastic and rather uncomfortable, have kept them as love the style, have put plasters over plastic which has made them more comfortable lol
Excellent fit and very comfortable delivered quickly and efficiently thank you
Lovely trainers. Perfect fit and very very comfortable. Great purchase. Love the colour. Highly recommend.
I purchased the St Ives pumps. Lightweight and made from lovely soft leather which makes them so comfortable to wear. I have three pairs of them now.
Very quick delivery and lovely shoes
Lunar Shoes is rated 4.83 based on 4,099 reviews