Lunar Shoes Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Lunar Shoes

About Lunar Shoes: Launched in 1990, Lunar shoes set out with the aim of creating something new, colourful & elegant at prices that were within the reach of most British Women. Each season, the Lunar Design Team select unique materials and trims from all areas of the fashion industry and apply them to footwear.

The results are there for everyone to see, as season after season Lunar create an exciting collection compromising of classic footwear, colourful sandals and boots with a designer twist.

Every season Lunar launch over 300 brand new designs and these can be found in leading Department Stores, Boutiques & shoe shops across the UK & Europe, some are created in up to 7 colours!

In the last 25 years the brand has gone from strength to strength and now the design, buying & QC teams work in tandem and are true to the original aims of creating unique, seasonal designs, incorporating the best trims & embellishments in the latest fashion colours. As you can imagine this is not an easy job and that is why we say:

'Love Shoes, Love Lunar'.

cs@lunarshoesonline.co.uk

George Rye & Sons Ltd
Lunar House, 1 Easter Park,
Baker Road, Nelson Park West.

Click Here

Tell us how Lunar Shoes made you happy

"Love these shoes and boots, very comfortable and delighted that I can support a company in the Northeast doing fantastic work for ladies footware fashion. Keep it up!"
"These shoes are perfect for dressing up or down. They look good with jeans or a long skirt. Love the sparkly heel. Nice comfy fit. Good value for money. I love them."
"Lovely slippers, comfy and nice quality and fast delivery. Can't complain, would recommend the site and would use again."
"I purchased lunar shoes last year on a family visit to wales and had to have more they are fantastic"
"I ordered some size 8 boots and whilst they are beautiful and just what I was looking for, unfortunately, they are a size 41, rather than a 42, which is what I need. I do wish they stocked them in slightly larger sizes."
"Very good service and great products"
"Love the shoes and great service delivered within the week"
"Hi I don’t think ye need to improve ye shoes at all the times I got shoes off ye were lovely and comfy and the prices are great as well any time I need shoes I do get them off ye cos they are so comfy and lovely."
"Very impressed with comfort, colour style. Memory foam insole allows me to wear all day with bare feet, would definitely recommend to others."
"I ordered 2 pairs of Shoes with matching bags for my sons wedding. They arrived after 3 days. The Sabrina Shoes and bag are a vibrant shade of burgundy just perfect to add that wow factor to my silver and grey outfit. The Casely dark grey have a lower heel height with added lace and a sparkly band across the toe piece and look equally stunning. I am just breaking my shoes in as the big day has not arrived yet. As the cost of both sets of shoes and bags were reasonable I decided to keep both sets as they both complement my outfit and wearing a high heel all day is sore on your feet. Hopefully I will still love them as much on the day."
"This is my third pair they are amazing and so comfortable"
"Stylish and comfortable"
"Lovely slippers excellent service will recommend you to everyone and of course use you again myself"
"Lovely sandals, arrived early, excellent service!"
"Never bought footwear on the internet before. But Lunar described these in such detail (and so accurately as I was to discover) that I felt confident making the purchase. I know who I'll be coming to first next time!"
"I ordered the navy size 4 , perfect fit & a nice colour of navy , not too blue"
"Just perfect so so pleased perfect fit and colour"
"Perfectly fit, colour is ..... infact i dont have any complain I love ittttt"
"Had been looking for shoes for my Sons wedding this month for many weeks, eventually found just what I was looking for in our local Beales store.... even better reduced to £20 . Sadly not my size stocked, but gave me a product to look for online. Disappointed to see they were original price but ordered none the less. So pleased to find but sadly a slight mark on both shoes, but can’t return due to needed for wedding."
"Fabulous shoes! Soo comfortable. This is my second pair which I ordered direct from Lunar as my stockist did not have my size. Excellent service?"
Lunar Shoes is rated 4.86 based on 2,297 reviews