Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emergency London Locksmith 24H
Read Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

About Emergency London Locksmith 24H:

You need to get inside your apartment, home, or car but you got locked out? We offer the services of professional locksmiths who are capable of getting you out of trouble. Residential, commercial buildings, cars, are all covered by certified technicians.

02030020157

office@londonlocksmith24h.co.uk

222 Boston Road, London,

John provided outstanding service replacing one of my flat door cylinders. He responded rapidly, was professional and was a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend him.
Fast service and good quality locks!
Hired Andrew to install a latch guard plate and replace a lock bolt for a lobby door. Lobby door is getting old and needed a latch guard to prevent people from using a card to defeat the door latch to gain access to the lobby. Andrew installed the latch guard and lock bolt efficiently. Thank you Andrew!
I had been locked in my house two times because my old lock was broken. Andrew came over very quickly, and replaced my entire lock. He came with gloves and a mask. A true professional.
Andrew was a lifesaver!
Victor was great. He got us back into the flat in 5 minutes. Expert locksmith.
Daniel was fast to replace my front door lock. Arrived in 20 minutes after I made the call and job done in under 10. Super fast. Thank you !!!
Amazing service! Thank you so much!
The field technician Daniel showed up on time, worked quickly and efficiently. Thank you for the help.
Excellent service provided by Alan. Thank you.
Victor was Covid friendly (mask and gloves on). Expeditious work. Made sure work was complete before leaving. A little more expensive, but worth it.
The fastest locksmiths in London!! Thanks for the help!!
Awesome customer service. Joseph over the phone and Victor on site. Thank you for the help. Will recommend you !
Thank you for the fast service! And I was able to pay by card. Recommended.
Dan came over right away when I locked myself out. He was quick, professional, reasonably priced, and I didn't have to replace the lock! Very grateful for his help in a stressful moment.
Excellent emergency service. Highly recommended !
Emergency Locksmith service even on Sunday. Fast and reliable.
Andrew was on time. Unlocked the door for me and fixed a broken window lock also. That's what I call Locksmith service.
Good service. 5 stars. Premium quality locks.
I just want to leave a review because I had such courteous and friendly service today from this company and the technician was DAN and he exceeded my expectations by helping me fix a lock on my front door.
Emergency London Locksmith 24H is rated 4.98 based on 322 reviews