Window to the womb, West London Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Window to the womb, West London

Tell us how Window to the womb, West London made you happy

"Very friendly, helpful, welcoming, professional and value for money"
"Accommodating and friendly."
"Great service, very professional and excellent quality inages. Sonographer was very knowledgeable and had an excellent manner. Highly recommend!"
"Lovely staff and they were all very welcoming and helpful. I definitely recommend window to the womb to others expecting their bundle of joy. Thank you for everything!"
"Nice approachable people. Great service. Will recommend this to friends and family."
"Great customer service very happy and delightful people, fantastic experience"
"Lovely friendly polite staff very professional"
"Had a pleasant experience. Very friendly and helpful staff."
"My experience today exceeded my expectations! The staff were really lovely and made me feel welcome. I didn't feel rushed for time and the staff had a genuine interest in baby! I would definitely recommend this experience!!"
"Very helpful staff and friendly lovely experience"
"The staff were lovely, baby was being difficult but they persisted and confirmed my baby boy :)"
"Thank you very much,it is lovely staff,amazing place,it's make me happy to see my baby😘"
"Scan went well"
"Very pleased with the service in the hanwell clinic , this clinic was recommended to me by my friend who also is working here , I highly recommend this clinic always pleased with the level of service ."
"Good experience,staff were all lovely."
"Very friendly staff, efficient service, thorough checks. They give you lots of information in before the scan."
"Very friendly reception staff.Scans that included many different views and a glimpse of 4G all for a great price"
"We came here for our first baby 3 years ago and was adamant that we will come for our second baby. Our experience on both occasions was amazing and especially seeing our baby in a 4D scan. The packages offered include so much variety so you don't feel like you're missing out on any important pictures of your baby etc. Staff are friendly and the atmosphere is very comforting. Will come again if we decide to have a third child in the future! And will be recommending all of our friends and family too."
"They are very good professional. Everything is so lovely ❤️"
"Extremely professional and kind...p.s. it's a boy!!!"
Window to the womb, West London is rated 4.90 based on 759 reviews