Window to the womb, West London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window to the womb, West London
Read Window to the womb, West London Reviews

shriperi99@gmail.com

Tell us how Window to the womb, West London made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Firstly, I have to say that this is our second time using the services here and our experience was completely different from the first time when we were very happy(obviously different staff). It was the WORST ever experience!!!
The two ladies were extremely RUDE from the very beginning! Upon arrival we were 15 minutes earlier and went just to check about parking. When we open the door we were not even asked who we are, what time is our appointment or what so ever, We could not even say a word, the black lady just said sharp you have to come back for 2:30!!! Bearing in mind I had my child in my hand and my husband was behind me we were asked to wait in the car 15 minutes, fine. We returned 15 minutes later to be told that kids are not allowed🤔indeed, they had a note on the door but nowhere on the website nor the conformation email this was mentioned! I have brought up the email and asked the receptionist to show me where this is stated and after 5 minutes read she only found the line “one adult will be allowed” but nothing was mentioned about child! The situation became very heated as both ladies start raising their voice and speak to us as we were retarded. As this not turned the way they wanted they came to the tactic that they are “only women” and can’t be shouted but they have forgotten the fact them shouting and asked the police to attend. We only asked for refund and was told (again by the black lady)that we are not getting a refund, later when refund was agreed she said she doesn’t know how long refunds take when ask for receipt or conformation of the refund so we don’t need to chase it she said that she can’t prove us with this either. As someone who runs two businesses ourselves we were stricken that someone’s staff could be so rude and incompetent! We only left as the managed called on my personal phone and issued the refund over the phone🤨I would not recommend this location in a million years! Be aware and will make sure I spread the word!
Great experience. Thank you so much im so happy look my little girl 😍
All went well, helpful staff
Very polite & welcoming. Extremely clean & helpful
Staff are always friendly and helpful. They do all they can to ensure you get the best images of the baby possible!
Brilliant experience and very insightful
Great experience with these guys. Our little man was initially hiding his face so had some time to wander around until he got in a good position for some images. Would recommend.
A wonderful experience with wonderful staff
Highly recommend window to the womb - everything was perfect :)
Great service and very friendly staff 👍
Lovely staff, very helpful
Very friendly staff and great imaging
Staff were really polite and helpful,they answered all and any questions
The staff at this clinic is very welcoming and they really make you feel at ease. I will be coming again for another scan.
I'm a returning customer,just like last time very pleased with the service! Quick and effective.
Such good service very nice people
Great place to go if you are looking for baby scan. Friendly staff and great service.
The scan was so detailed and staff were very friendly. An amazing experience!
We weren't satisfied with first results, so they kindly rebooked us in to come the following week at no extra cost. Happy with the pictures!
10 stars service!
Perfect scan very kind and welcoming and explained everything. Definitely recommend to people
Window to the womb, West London is rated 4.91 based on 1,206 reviews