Window to the womb, Ealing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Window to the womb, Ealing

How would you rate Window to the womb, Ealing?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

227 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mia

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Window to the womb, Ealing in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I had my scan at 16 weeks, I felt very comfortable the scan was amazing and so clear. All the staff where really friendly. I would recommend this experince"
Viva Mcpherson
"Really pleasant experience"
Kelly Knight
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent couldn’t be happier with staff and how we was treated specially with my girls."
Soraia Silva
Verified Buyer
"It was an amazing experience. Very useful"
Sholeh Memarzadeh
Verified Buyer
"Great experience thank you xx"
Gemma Salter
Verified Reviewer
"Was very friendly and polite would definitely tell others to come in for there pregnancy"
Maria Da Silva
Verified Reviewer
"Very good and welcoming team, great experience would highly recommend!"
"Absolutely brilliant! Friendly team and professional will be returning for my 26 week scan well done guys you’re all fantastic xx"
"Very friendly staff,the scan was amazing I enjoyed every single moment watching the baby in 4d and his movements.thank you Window to the Womb"
Alessandra Fasolo
Verified Buyer
"Great experience. Very nice staff and everything went as we expected.Thank you!"
Rachel French
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely amazing experience! Sonographer is great! And we’re having a girl :-) Highly recommend"
"Perfect time Nice and clean place Thank you so much"
"Second time round FANTASTIC! Great Customer Service. Left very happy. Thank you Guys. XX"
Kalina Mihaylova
Verified Buyer
"Everything was very nice, well presented scan and very lovely staff, attendive and proffessional! Would high reccomend to anyone who need it!"
"Very good experience! Would highly recommend to everyone to get your 4D scan booked here."
"Took a few attempts to get pics but staff were very patient and helpfull"
Nikita Gray
Verified Buyer
"Perfect!! Great experience would certainly recommend if you just can’t wait in between normal scans, staff are lovely and I definitely want to come back later on for a 3D one. Absolutely made my day"
"It was good and relaxing.The stuff was very friendly !! I will come back :-) !!"
"Great service"
"I am very pleased with the care Window to the Womb offered us today. Excellent team and happy faces. Thank you very much for everything."
Window to the womb, Ealing is rated 4.85 based on 227 reviews