Window to the womb, West London Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Window to the womb, West London

How would you rate Window to the womb, West London ?

"Very happy with the service!"
"Very good attention and very professional treatment..."
"They were very friendly and helpful they made the experience more exciting I would recommend it"
"Lovely and friendly staff"
"Firs of all the friendly staff told us the baby is ok,then the gender reveal just made us very happy. Professionals, you can ask them everything, they'll make it clear for you."
"Exciting and wonderful experience for both the parents and for one fascinated big brother to be!"
"Really clear 4D image, very pleased that we had this scan as this will probably be our last preganancy."
"Nice welcome, and the sonographer was lovely. Calming music was playing while I had the scan which h was nice."
"Wonderful day at window to the womb! Found out had baby girl and got a teddy bear with my little one's heartbeat. Thank you for being amazing!"
"Reassurance scan was great aznd really thorough"
"Super friendly staff. I would highly recommend window to the womb in Ealing. They made us feel really comfortable!"
"Lovely professional warm staff. Empathetic to our situation. Will return later in pregnancy. Highly recommend."
"Nice staff good service"
"Very friendly, warm people. Best day ever, super welcoming to me and my whole family."
"Staff are very friendly and helpful. Overall a very lovely experience!"
"Staff was very friendly at window to the Womb, was a lovely experience and will definitely be returning for another scan"
"A really lovely experience with friendly and helpful staff who made the experience of seeing our baby a brilliant one!"
"So overwhelmed seen my babytoday😍. Wonderful environment, felt very welcome. I'm so happy with the results of my scan😊. The Dr was very nice as well."
"I felt so welcome and they made me comfortable they went the extra mile to get images of my twins. They made me feel at ease and was honest and patient. Allowed me time to view my images didn't rush me at all. Staff were friendly I would definitely recommend to have your images here you will be impressed. Recommend Vib package worth every pound. Beautiful experience. Thank u xx"
"It was great experience. Staff very friendly and professional. I would recommend coming here."
Window to the womb, West London is rated 4.90 based on 647 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!