Window to the womb, West London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window to the womb, West London
Read Window to the womb, West London Reviews

shriperi99@gmail.com

Tell us how Window to the womb, West London made you happy
Window to the Womb Ealing have been amazing to us throughout this crazy pandemic time!
We have visited them 3 times (early scan, anomaly scan & gender and a 4D scan) and each time Cris was on reception - she is so friendly and welcoming. She is a true professional and very informative.
Alex the sonographer was very professional and friendly and put me and my husband at ease every time.
With our 4D scan our baby was very stubborn and was hiding, they got us to go for a walk and Cris recommended to have a lucozade, we then went back in to be rescanned and our baby had moved :) Rajeetha was the friendliest chaperone and put us at ease straight away!
I would highly recommend Window to the Womb!!
Where to start...my appointment was at 12:30. As soon as i opened the door at 12:25, the lady at the reception told me to go and wait in the car as there is a ''slight'' delay. Didn't even gave me a chance to ask questions on how long I need to wait and when to come back. After 20 mins wait I went back in and asked if there is some paperwork we need to complete prior to the scan as I've read on the e-mail. They gave me that and told me to complete outside. Finally, after 45 mins delay on my appointment we have been called to go in for our scan. As for the sonographer, I can't say much. He was quiet, reticent but doing his job. Anyway, 10 mins sharp we went out of the scan and waiting for someone to call us to choose the photos of the 4D scan. The lady came to take our payment and gave us an envelope with the pictures and key rings and we left. We haven't been asked to choose which photo we wanted on the key ring or printed (as per they policy, they will sit with you and check which photos we choose). They just putted some random ones, and even printed same ones. Honestly, for a 10 mins scan to pay £89 and to get this service, is unacceptable and horrible. I am very dissapointed and I would never recommend this place to anyone!!
This was our 3rd visit to Window to the Womb Ealing and each time, I've been very impressed with the service. Staff are super friendly, Alex the sonographer is great and helps put you at ease and it all feels very safe in regards to COVID. Would thoroughly recommend
Firstly, I have to say that this is our second time using the services here and our experience was completely different from the first time when we were very happy(obviously different staff). It was the WORST ever experience!!!
The two ladies were extremely RUDE from the very beginning! Upon arrival we were 15 minutes earlier and went just to check about parking. When we open the door we were not even asked who we are, what time is our appointment or what so ever, We could not even say a word, the black lady just said sharp you have to come back for 2:30!!! Bearing in mind I had my child in my hand and my husband was behind me we were asked to wait in the car 15 minutes, fine. We returned 15 minutes later to be told that kids are not allowed🤔indeed, they had a note on the door but nowhere on the website nor the conformation email this was mentioned! I have brought up the email and asked the receptionist to show me where this is stated and after 5 minutes read she only found the line “one adult will be allowed” but nothing was mentioned about child! The situation became very heated as both ladies start raising their voice and speak to us as we were retarded. As this not turned the way they wanted they came to the tactic that they are “only women” and can’t be shouted but they have forgotten the fact them shouting and asked the police to attend. We only asked for refund and was told (again by the black lady)that we are not getting a refund, later when refund was agreed she said she doesn’t know how long refunds take when ask for receipt or conformation of the refund so we don’t need to chase it she said that she can’t prove us with this either. As someone who runs two businesses ourselves we were stricken that someone’s staff could be so rude and incompetent! We only left as the managed called on my personal phone and issued the refund over the phone🤨I would not recommend this location in a million years! Be aware and will make sure I spread the word!
Great experience. Thank you so much im so happy look my little girl 😍
All went well, helpful staff
Very polite & welcoming. Extremely clean & helpful
Staff are always friendly and helpful. They do all they can to ensure you get the best images of the baby possible!
Brilliant experience and very insightful
Great experience with these guys. Our little man was initially hiding his face so had some time to wander around until he got in a good position for some images. Would recommend.
A wonderful experience with wonderful staff
Highly recommend window to the womb - everything was perfect :)
Great service and very friendly staff 👍
Lovely staff, very helpful
Very friendly staff and great imaging
Staff were really polite and helpful,they answered all and any questions
The staff at this clinic is very welcoming and they really make you feel at ease. I will be coming again for another scan.
I'm a returning customer,just like last time very pleased with the service! Quick and effective.
Such good service very nice people
Great place to go if you are looking for baby scan. Friendly staff and great service.
The scan was so detailed and staff were very friendly. An amazing experience!
Window to the womb, West London is rated 4.90 based on 1,209 reviews