Window to the womb, West London Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Window to the womb, West London

Tell us how Window to the womb, West London made you happy

customer service
"Lovely environment with very nice staff to match. Made to feel comfortable and excited. The presentation was on point with quality photos to prove it. Thank you!"
"Lovely environment and staff, very helpful, would happily come back again and recommend to friends for their scans. Great pricing and deals for various packages."
"Throughout my appointment the staff was extremely friendly,made me feel very welcome and they certainly did not give up on me when the baby was being stubborn and couldn't see the sex of the baby, will definitely recommend to all my friends"
"The staff is very friendly, helpful and kind. Aware to the needs of pregnant women! I recommend it 100%!"
"Second time at window to the womb hanwell. Thank you so much I see my baby boys face for the first time today in 4d. Highly recommend xx"
"The staff were friendly, and we got some incredible images of our little boy"
"The service received was friendly, professional and environmentally hygienic. The sonographer explained the pictures to me and went over an area I was anxious about."
"Really friendly and professional service"
"The customer service was really good and the staff are kind. It is a shame that we could not get the details of the babies size and weight included in the 4D scan. That was the only downfall."
"Window to the womb ealing, staff are so friendly from the reception staff to the sonographer. Relaxed and comfortable environment.Recommend!!"
"Booked a wellbeing + gender scan and had the most amazing experience. The sonographer made me feel very relaxed and also gave info on what we were viewing on the monitor. Overall extremely happy with the lovely staff at Window to the womb."
"Wonderful experience, the sonographer was very professional and the staff were absolutely friendly and always smiling!"
"Very friendly and professional! Would definitely recommend to anyone no matter how far along! Very calm and clean too!"
"Very friendly and professional staff"
"Lovely staff, very friendly and polite. Excellent customer service and very welcoming. Extremely happy with service. Thank you :)"
"Staff are very helpful, professional and very nice, they've made my experience extra special!"
"Very helpful"
"Good experience - would recommend!"
"Great customer service."
"We brought my mum for her Birthday had a fantastic time the staff where brilliant"
Window to the womb, West London is rated 4.91 based on 1,016 reviews