London Lawn Turf Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Lawn Turf Company
Own Driver, Courier
Read London Lawn Turf Company Reviews

About London Lawn Turf Company:

A leading turf and topsoil supplier, delivering top quality lawn turf, soil and landscaping services to London and surrounding counties.

London Lawn Turf Company 5 star review on 4th September 2020
Maggie Chambers
London Lawn Turf Company 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Marie Overs
London Lawn Turf Company 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Marie Overs
More Photos & Videos
Be warned. The reviews on reviews.io are by invitation only. The average trustpilot review at the time of me writing this is 2.2.

London Lawn Turf has done a poor installation and is uninterested in rectifying the situation.
They inspected my garden, assured me grass would grow and lay new turf. When planting they put in the wrong shape and forgot the edging. To their credit they came back and fixed the shape and installed the edging. However after following their instructions there were a number of dead patches. When reported they initially sent some seed. When that didn't work and after a number of attempts to contact them, they responded saying they hadn't received my photos but suggested overseeding in September. No word from them in September. When I contacted them in late September they said that they thought the issue was resolved.

Be warned. They do not stand by their product.
Hi David,
Sorry you feel you have had to post this review.
Please supply the photos as requested on several separate occasions by email and we will be more than happy to assist we any aftercare issues you may be experiencing. I can see you have an pergola with climbers in this area, could you also supply us with photos facing this as it may be an overhanging canopy and/or leaf litter that is causing the problems.
Kind Regards,
London Lawn Turf
Great service and punctuality, great job
Hi Tom,
Thanks for your review, pleased you are happy with the service.
All the best, London lawn Turf
Regrettably my cable was cut during the process leaving the house with no types of communication for 3 days leading to great inconvenience.
Parts of the newly laid lawn then had to be uplifted to enable the engineers to reconnect all my services.
Hi Mr Weeks, we do apologize for any inconvenience caused by this. On this occasion we were not made aware of any cables under the ground prior to starting works in order to avoid them. If we are made aware, then we do mark these out and avoid them with any machinery. We hope other than this issue you are happy with the service provided and enjoy your new lawn. London Lawn Turf
London Lawn Turf Co. were very patient with our frequent queries both before and during making us a new lawn. However, we needn't have worried. The man who had wide experience of laying new lawns and his assistant were polite, helpful, efficient and knowledgeable. They left us with an excellent new lawn, laid super level and at the right level (slightly proud) for the existing brick circle and flagstone stepping stones. They spent time explaining how and when we should water the new lawn. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company.
London Lawn Turf Company 5 star review on 4th September 2020
Hi Maggie,
Thank you for taking the time to review and upload a photo. I will pass on the comments to the team.
Enjoy your new lawn,
London Lawn Turf.
I am pleased with transformation of course instant improvements, I would have liked after care booklets, I had to keep asking the workman questions.but at the moment happy.
Hi Mrs Brooks, thank you for your feedback. Aftercare booklets are sent out attached to all invoices as standard but I will personally send another copy now to make sure you have this. All the best, London Lawn Turf
Very nice member of staff laid the turf, quick and perfect result, thank you
London Lawn Turf Company 5 star review on 27th August 2020 London Lawn Turf Company 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Hi Marie, thank you for your review and for taking the time to upload photographs, which will be helpful for potential clients to see. Glad you are happy with the lawn. All the best, London Lawn Turf
Excellent service. A wonderful team. Very polite and professional. Rarely have I encountered such wonderful service.
Hi Nigel, that is great to hear and we will pass on the comments to the team. All the best, London Lawn Turf
A very friendly and professional set up , i would highly recommend LLTC .
Thank you for taking the time to review our company, it is much appreciated. All the best, London Lawn Turf
Excellent service and products. The team were thorough with preparing the ground and disposing of all waste. Kept us informed on any issues encountered and clarifying what we wanted. We’re really pleased with the final result - a very professional job all round.
Hi Ramin, thank you for taking the time to review our services. So glad you are pleased with the outcome, enjoy your new garden!
Very pleased with the work done. The fitters were very polite & professional. Very helpful as well. I highly recommend.
Hi Sue, thank you for your review, we will be sure to pass on the good feedback. All the best
I am so happy with our new lawn. The staff were all polite and hard working and the end result is stunning.
I never imagined that I would have an instant beautiful lawn.
Hi John, thank you for your review. It's always nice to hear great feedback on how our staff have conducted themselves and we will pass information back to them. Pleased we could make your vision a reality. All the best, London Lawn Turf.
A very professional and fist class job. I could not be more pleased with the end result. Adelyn worked hard all day and assured me that I would be happy and i was not disappointed. I would definitely recommend the London Lawn turf Company.
Hi Phil, thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you are happy with the end result, I will pass this on to Adelyn.
A first class job carried out by four hard working,polite and efficient young men. Weather not been great all week but it didn't deter them. I would highly recommend the company and the workmen. The result is amazing and I am thrilled. Thank you to all.
Hi Mr Williams, thank you for taking time to review the company and the team competing your project. It is lovely to hear how happy you are with the final look and we will be sure to pass on the comments to our team.
Really pleased with the service. The team were very quick, neat and polite - our lawn was done from start to finish in three hours. Site was left clean and tidy. The wheelbarrow could do with a bit of WD40 😊 but other than that, great service (again!) from The London Lawn Turf Company. Thank you.
Hi Fiona, thank you for your review, glad to hear you are happy with the service. I will make a note to get the wheelbarrow oiled ;)
Lovely
Hi Claire, thank you for taking time to complete a review it is much appreciated.
Dino was superb, turned up on time, very professional and clean and tidy. Very hard working chap! Would recommend again.
Hi Freddie, thank you for the feedback we will be sure to pass this on to Dino
We are delighted with our new lush lawn which has been down 2 weeks now. We are slightly nervous about giving it the first cut As our lawn mower isn’t the best condition so we might get a professional in.
We can’t recommend The London Turf Company enough . Mark and Dave were friendly and very polite and worked so hard to make sure our expectations were met and even replanted a rhododendron bush for us.
We highly recommend their services . 10/10
Hi Sara, thank you for the feedback we will certainly pass this on to the team. If you need any tips on mowing or looking after your new lawn, please have a look through the aftercare guide sent along with your invoice as it is full of top tips and will help you understand what treatment the lawn needs throughout the year. If you need any further assistance from us, please don't hesitate to call. Wishing you a lovely summer on your new lawn, London Lawn Turf.
Mark and Dave who arrived from the company to lay the turf did an excellent job and I would recommend both them and the company without hesitation.
Hi Mark, I will be sure to pass on your comments. Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with The London lawn Turf Company
David was very professional, friendly & answered all my questions. It only took him 4 hours amazing! I would definitely recommend The London Lawn Turf Company.
London Lawn Turf Company 5 star review on 10th June 2020 London Lawn Turf Company 5 star review on 10th June 2020 London Lawn Turf Company 5 star review on 10th June 2020 London Lawn Turf Company 5 star review on 10th June 2020 London Lawn Turf Company 5 star review on 10th June 2020 London Lawn Turf Company 5 star review on 10th June 2020
Hi Caroline, so happy you are pleased with the results. Thank you for the review and the photos, it's always lovely to receive feedback from our customers. Wishing you all the best.
For lawn laying and materials this Company is good and I have used them for the first time this year.

Staff are responsive and helpful. They laid a lawn too before for me in a day (12ms x 5ms) with no fuss and in a day (which I picked)

The materials are as good as you can find any where and priced competitively

Will definitely use this company again for gardening projects

Paul Lupton Garden Services