London Lawn Turf Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Lawn Turf Company
Own Driver, Courier
Read London Lawn Turf Company Reviews

About London Lawn Turf Company:

A leading turf and topsoil supplier, delivering top quality lawn turf, soil and landscaping services to London and surrounding counties.

I was very pleased with the efficient pricing system and the work carried out on the day. Both young men who laid the lawns were polite and friendly; they worked hard all day and left the site clean and tidy. Only time will tell if the lawn turns out well, but it looks good and I am very optimistic.
Excellent service. Not the cheapest but I cannot fault the quality of the finished product. Helpful workers who were punctual and never stopped. As they say, you get what you pay for
Excellent job! Really pleased
Very good service.
Good communication, price was reasonable, landscapers were punctual, process was quick and efficient. Overall the garden looks great and will reccomsnded to anybody.
I was pleasantly surprised by the speed and efficiency with which my relatively small order was treated. I ordered turf and topsoil by phone and was a bit worried about paying straight away as I hadn't used the company before. Roger was very helpful and immediately sent me an invoice with the breakdown and the promise of next day delivery. The goods were indeed delivered first thing next morning. Very impressive.
Dominic was very helpful and the lawns look great. Hope there won't be any weeds for a long time!
Great service. 120m2 of lawn prepared and turfed in a day by one man. Very pleased with result.
Very professional. Explained what they were going to do each step of the way. Am happy with the service.
Hi Savio,

Thank you for your review, the waste was collected today by one of our Hiab vehicles. Thanks again for choosing London Lawn Turf.
We were sent David and Mark to lay out new lawn. What lovely guys - they worked hard and gave us advise on how to water and look after our lawn. I found the London Lawn Turf Company a very professional outfit. When we come to laying the remainder of our garden with lawn will shall be using them!
Great job thank you!
Really happy with the result, garden looks great. James and his team were a pleasure to work with!
We had an irrigation system installed by the London Lawn Turf Company and they carried out an excellent job. Dionisio was very helpful, professional and worked hard to get the system installed for us. We had some other workmen in the garden at the same time and he was very flexible working around them. Cleaned the site nicely after he has finished with the job and explained everything clearly how the system works. It’s the 2nd time he has done some work for us and we will be using them again in the future.
the gardener was excellent was professional and very neat. he has done excellent work and has explained every thing in detail. credit to the company
Fantastic lawn, the workers were professional. Glad there is still company’s out there offering this kind of service.
Very happy! Company were professional from start to finish, the team were very helpful and accommodating. Would definitely recommend to friends and family in the future!
Very impressive work. Worth paying more for a job well done.
excellent work from a very friendly team
Just a note to say how pleased we are with the work the London Lawn Turf Company did in re-turfing our lawn after it was decimated by last Summer's drought. It looks very good and the team worked hard to get the project completed in 2 days, tidied up very well and were very skilled and professional in the organisation of the job. We would happily recommend the London Lawn Turf Company to anyone looking for a quality lawn make-over.
very professional and careful in listening to what was wanted
London Lawn Turf Company is rated 4.84 based on 25 reviews