London Heathrow Taxi Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Heathrow Taxi
Read London Heathrow Taxi Reviews

02088972831

Tell us how London Heathrow Taxi made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
It’s very comfortable and the driver is nice .
Pros: on time, nice clean car, polite and friendly driver, good price, efficient service, and very flexible after we had our flight postponed by 15 hours.

Cons: nothing much, but it would have been nice to have a little music in the car on quite a long journey. Perhaps the drivers could offer to put on music of the passenger's choice. But this is a very minor suggestion
This service worked very well for us. The drivers were there on time, very courteous and got us to Gatwick from Heathrow in good time. Both had clean spacious cars.
I booked a taxi for 15:45 and the driver hadn’t showed up, so I called them and apparently he was 25 minutes away so the guy on the phone started to ask me when I wanted to be at the airport. He said there was nothing he could do. It was a very difficult situation because we had our one year old baby and had to rush on public transport. Who knows If we would have made it to the airport if I hadn’t called.
Also when I made the booking they instantly got in touch with me to make sure I paid the 12£ for the city circle tolls otherwise they wouldn’t confirm the booking. As soon as I did they sent me another email saying they “forgot” to mention that we couldn’t be picked up at the selected location and the driver would call when he was nearby.
Horrendous! Don’t book!
Ajallaan, siisti sekä ystävällinen palvelu 😊 edullinen!
Brilliant thanks.. our flight was delayed & they made contact by phone once landed to organise meeting point
Good price too !
I had an awful driver yesterday who complained about how short my tro was. Apparently a £17 trip was too short for his 5 he wait at the airport. He was such a jerk about it. When I had to pay via cc he was an even bigger jerk - i admit i should have read the sign indicating that i needed to inform him of my.payment method before leaving the airport. I just got off a harrowing flight experience to Dublin where the aircraft could not land. I was trying to get rebooked on a flight as I was getting on the taxi. Yout taxi drivers really need more empathy training. Tourists do not need to meet jerks upon entering the UK.
My driver was a very kind person and I really appreciated that ride because he was absolutely on time, drove carefully and took care of me and my luggage very kindly. I recommend to drive with this company - the price was absolutely worth the service I got!
Driver was very nice person and a good driver as well
Very good service, met us on time, friendly driver. Will definitely use again. Very happy
Birant very courteous and a very careful driver. Car very clean and comfortable.
Great price for a taxi from Taunton to Term 3.
Very good!
Excellent service
Great service, we landed sooner than expected and the driver picked us up sooner.
Excellent service, on time, really kind and helpful.
EXCELLENT SERVICE PROVIDED, BASED ON PROMPT ARRIVAL AND HELPFUL DRIVER. TRANSPORT BY A SIX-SEATER VEHICLE EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS FOR THE PRICE AND WE WILL BE RE-BOOKING FOR THE RETURN JOURNEY. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
DR M J STOPPER
Excellent comfort good quality car, and a safe journey
Unfortunately there were no warnings in the webpage about significant delays in the immigration procedures at the airport that affected the estimated time to meet the driver at the hall. Although I argued about this on the phone, I was charged for an addition $23 . Very disappointing...
Realy good price and it worked perfekt with the time. Nice driver.
Polite, prompt & reliable. Will use again without hesitation.
London Heathrow Taxi is rated 4.71 based on 713 reviews