London Heathrow Taxi Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend London Heathrow Taxi

Tell us how London Heathrow Taxi made you happy

"Easy step and timely accurate... Driver very friendly and car so clean and looks new... I highly recommend to deal with."
"Very courteous and punctual driver for journey from Heathrow to Gatwick."
"Very good service. Wasn't sure where to be collected but our driver found us. Would use again."
"Please check tour official landline tel.No.Difficult to contact you on emergency or final route confirmation.Otherwise, the service was brilliant."
"Great service! Our driver was lovely and couldn’t be more helpful even after waiting half hour as we were slightly delayed! Will most definitely use again :)"
"I really enjoyed using London Heathrow Taxi. The 2 times I have used them was really great. Vehicle is clean and neat. Driver was warm. But I have been having issues to get to your website for some time now. I am even leaving Sierra Leone to UK tomorrow and I am still thing to get a cab. If I can get a response from you ASAP would be great. I would be landing in London on Saturday."
"Best service with best value"
"Although I had to ask the driver if he was the representative who was to take my family to the airport as he didn't come into the hotel to ask, he got us through the crowds and to the airport expertly"
"The driver was very friendly and ontime"
"Long haul from Bristol to Heathrow, everything was on time, driver was very courteous, car was nice and clean."
"Driver was awesome ! Passport control was a mess. Driver waited even though we were delayed. He was a real pro. Car was beautiful, clean and new. I will use this service again. Wish I could give more stars."
"Efficient and courteous service. Thank you."
"Great service. Helpful driver."
"Driver was VERY helpful and Courtese. Vehicle was very comfortable. Everything was GREAT."
"Pick up was fine from terminal 5 and driver very helpful. Return from Ascot Racecourse never arrived. No contact from company whatsoever. I only found out the taxi wasn't coming when I rang them. No replacement sent and they told me it would be 8.30pm at the earliest when a car could be sent even though they had my details that our flight was leaving terminal 5 at 8.55. This was booked early June so why take the booking if you can't deliver the service or have the courtesy to tell the customer in advance so they can make alternative arrangements. This has been a very costly experience for me!!"
"prompt and on time,very polite driver"
"The driver Mr. Kirkgecit was articulate, he knew the route, the car was clean and pleasant smelling. All in all it was a pleasant experience enough for us book through you again. Mrs. Shagufta Hassan"
"Our plane was late which was not our fault. The driver was rude, and after identifying us at the terminal stalked off towards where the taxi was parked. We had to literally run after him. A 60 and daughter with cases-and no offer of assistance.!!!! He got into a lift and didn’t even turn around when the lift doors shut on us as we tried frantically to keep up with him. We got to the taxi where upon he threw our luggage into the boot. He drove fairly well but was uncommunicative and as we were 2 women and it was late 2am we did not speak as we were slightly scared about his behaviour.He was extremely rude when we read he’d our destination got the bags out of the boot, made no eye contact with us , no thank you’d and left us to sort ourselves out whilst he sped off.I was very upset with his attitude and will be making a formal complaint to your company. I would not recommend that this driver drives women home late at night."
"No one showed up to pick us up, as scheduled, for well over an hour. We were just heading outside to catch a taxi to Gatwick for our connecting flight when he got there. We were unable to reach anyone by telephone when we called the number given to us or the number on the internet. We barely made it to Gatwick and through security in time to get to our gate when the plane was already loading. This would not have been a problem at all if they had been on time. Very, very stressful for us."
"Flight landed early, driver was early as well. Pickup and journey went quick and well."
London Heathrow Taxi is rated 4.70 based on 281 reviews