London Heathrow Taxi Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend London Heathrow Taxi

How would you rate London Heathrow Taxi?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Paul Grech
Verified Buyer
"Friendly staff/drivers and good driving."
Duncan Wheatley
Verified Buyer
"very efficient. there very promptly. much cheaper than standard cab and very comfortable roomy people carrier"
John Harte
Verified Buyer
"Driver there to meet us as agreed. Smooth trip will use your firm again"
Abdullah Almekhyal
Verified Buyer
"Good service and driver. When I arrive I receive whatsapp welcome and information from the driver."
Jacqueline Freke
Verified Buyer
"Waited but noone there so husband phoned the company. The man on the end of the phone said there was no booking and did we have the right company. That was after telling him the name and booking reference number. Was told there was no booking made, despite us having a pece of paper saying it was booked successfully. Eventually the man said that my booking had been cancelled. He couldn't say when or by whom! Not good enough. The saving grace was the driver, Alan, they sent to collect us was brilliant - c credit to your company. Now I do not believe for one minute that the booking was cancelled, I believe it was simply overlooked as it was made back in November. I abhore liars and would rather have been told the truth as I know everybody makes mistakes, but to have to spend 15 minutes on the phone going through stuff, to be told first there was no booking made and then it was cancelled, after travelling for 21 hours was frustrating, to say the least."
Eva Pepper
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, highly recommended. Nice car also 😊"
Rosa Canete
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. All the staff was really helpful and made what would have been a horrible, stressful journey into a very easy one. Driver was really nice and made the journey very pleasant. Thank you."
SANTHOSH VANNERY
Verified Buyer
"My baggage arrival got slightly got delayed nd after the anticipated pick time, although driver left, your office could arrange him to pick me from the meeting point within 5 mnts. Overall I found a good service."
Omar El Derini
"Very good service"
Maureen Riley
Verified Buyer
"I’ve visited London many times and this was one of the best, if not THE best, car service in my experience. Our driver was friendly and courteous, prompt and knowledgeable. Fabulous!"
"Very good service, and an affable, fun to talk to driver Will recommended and use again in the future Thanks"
Cristian Margarit
Verified Buyer
"Great service. It was for the first time I was using it but it will not be the last for sure. Pure professionalism from the beginning of the journey till the end. Highly recommend."
Kristi Hampton
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed with the service of London Heathrow Taxi! At the last minute, I had to take a different flight from America due to a connection delay. I arrived an hour later than planned and the driver was still waiting for me! I really appreciated that. Plus, he was very courteous and professional. Thank-you!"
David Macmillan-Davies
Verified Buyer
"Driver arrived on time (actually early) and was very polite during the drive to Gatwick. Car was excellent - very comfortable. I shall definitely use this service again. One suggestion - perhaps some bottled water in the car would be appreciated."
Peter Mark
"Courteous. Efficient"
Mohi Sarawgee
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service by Socrates from pick up to drop.Thank you."
Lorraine Brownlie
"Excellent prompt service."
"The price should include the parking"
"The arrival that I have put is 3.55 and to pick me up at just 4.40 in case i will be late but when i met the driver at 4.30 he said i was already late and i need to pay £5 for making him wait plus £7.50 for the parking. And he said £10 will be fine. I dont mind paying but The rules here is not clear so never again! Worst is i dont have cash with me so i need to transfer the money to his account."
Masoud Al-Haqhaq
Verified Buyer
"Professional service and great driver (i.e. Mr. Petter)"
London Heathrow Taxi is rated 4.74 based on 200 reviews