London Heathrow Taxi Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend London Heathrow Taxi

How would you rate London Heathrow Taxi?

Joane Grenier
Verified Buyer
"Very professional and punctual. Drove in a safe manner that made us feel secure."
Colleen Leech
Verified Buyer
"Punctual, polite and courteous driver, immaculate car, safe driving - the only way to travel upon landing. Will use again."
Frederico Carneiro
Verified Buyer
"The taxi driver was 15 minutes delayed, didn’t say he was sorry, didn’t even say hello. He followed him to the car and he never looked back to see if we were following him. When we got to the car he didn’t help with the luggage, never turned the music on, didn’t ask if the temperature was ok and the driving was not comfortable. When we got to the destination he didn’t help with the luggage and didn’t even say goodbye. For sure he is not the correct person for this job and have a terrible image of your company."
Mohammed Alarbash
Verified Buyer
"The driver was earlier than he should be. And was really nice and helpful."
"On time. Spacious comfortable vehicle. Easy."
"Hi I booked this taxi to pick up my mom for me. taxi driver turned up 15mins late, and made my 65 year old mom wait for an extra 15 mins after 20 hours travel. He was nice and the trip was good according to my mom. However, when they arrived, he asked me to pay him an extra 4 pounds for the waiting time, because the setting off time was 15 mins late, which is very cheeky I thought considering it was HIM who was late. Of course, I refused, and he didn't force me to pay extra, but it left me an unpleasant feeling."
Iosif Kasios
Verified Buyer
"Yes driver was very polite"
"really confortable"
Vanessa Graham
Verified Buyer
"Cheaper than two of us taking the heathrow express to the airport. Picked up on time, with immaculate driver and car. Hassle free to the airport...thank you"
Marilyn Webster
Verified Buyer
"Very good journey, driver phoned to confirm pickup and to double check timings, arrived on time and very pleasant. Good value, will definitely use again"
Leanne Miranda
Verified Buyer
"The driver was very nice made me feel very safe and the drive was great. Thank you"
"The driver was friendly and on time! He was helpful on carrying our luggage! We'll definitely book them again!"
Miranda Yiatrou
Verified Buyer
"The driver was very helpful and kind ! Thanks"
"Excellent driver, clean smart car, waiting for me at arrivals. Driver polite, and I enjoyed chatting to him. Many thanks"
"Extremely polite gentleman arrived very promptly. Smooth comfortable journey. Would definitely use your services again. Many thanks"
"Professional driver friendly .we lost when we go out but when we found the driver everything was perfect"
Deva Selvacumarasamy
Verified Buyer
"The driver was waiting when i arrived and was very helpful carrying luggage and car was extremely clean and comfortable"
Richard Mutch
Verified Buyer
"Extremely professional, courteous and friendly drivers with clean modern transport."
Sierra Givens
Verified Buyer
"The driver we had today was wonderful, very friendly and very efficient in his driving ability (kept us safe and it was a smooth ride the whole way). We would definitely request him again when travelling in London."
"Excellent Very professional"