Logo X Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logo X
Read Logo X Reviews

sibby@logox.co.uk

Tell us how Logo X made you happy
Good product, great value. Delivery fast.
Ordered branded water bottles for an event and they look great. Logo X helped us out with a really tight delivery turnaround.
I've worked with Logo X on multiple projects and the service has always been excellent and the price has always been the most competitive. Cassie is professional and knowledgable and has been so helpful with every request we've had. I will definitely be working with them again on future projects.
Great customer service, always helpful and products are as they say they are
Great product, delivery as promised. Thanks!
We received exactly what we ordered.

There was an issue with delivery of the sample mug so a second one was despatched. The full order was delivered with no issue.
The support from the sales person Zain, was invaluable for me as I have very poor technical and IT skills. He took me through the on-line approval form so that the order could be confirmed.
The actual mugs I ordered were beautiful but sadly 1 was broken, 2 were chipped and 2 had small paint faults. I did check the box which was ripped and had a small hole in it but the damaged mugs were not in that box. I sense the shipping company took insufficient care. with the boxes.
I would order again with LogoX
Received the order in time
Helped work with tight timings on a project I picked up part way through. Could possibly have done with a little further information around production methods / more robust tech info to aid with some client and studio team discussions and artwork set up.
good quality pens/pencils and quick delivery time
very pleased to get products quickly
This was the first time using Logo x and I found the service excellent and everything went very well.
Produced the goods in time.
Good service, and picked up that some of the items we ordered weren't up to quality.
Good personal service - order arrived in ample time - good product. Thanks to Chris and Merry Christmas.
Order delivered on time. High quality goods. Good support through production/sign off.
Working with Chris who is always attentive and responsive to our business needs and requests.
Very responsive and accommodating. Good to work with.
Excellent customer service; very proactive, very professional and always full of useful, creative ideas.
Price is very important