Logo X Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logo X
Read Logo X Reviews

sibby@logox.co.uk

Tell us how Logo X made you happy
Hi - We eventually got our order from Logo X but it was extremely difficult to contact & get information from you as some links used as standard on your correspondence prevent communication via email. You could not either remove these dubious links nor provide a printed copy of a quote via the post. I ended up having to use my own personal email address which is not ideal, and won't be happening again.
Unless this can be resolved, - even though the product was good & delivered on time.- I will not be looking to place any further orders
I trust that I will not receive any marketing spam to either my personal or business email address?
Whilst the turnaround was very efficient I was somewhat surprised when I opened the packaging to see that the pens were very small - I had assumed that the pens would be 'standard' size. As these were to give away to delegates at a recent event I was a little embarrassed by this. In addition, I was not very happy that the postage cost £35 to send them to the Isle of Wight, which is a UK address.
Logo X is rated 4.80 based on 244 reviews