Logo X Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Logo X

How would you rate Logo X ?

"Swift service. Very helpful. Pleased with end result"
"My re-order price was excellent, and delivered promptly too!"
"Cassidy was very helpful on the phone. Quick delivery. Good quality products. I Would definitely order from Logo X again in the future. Thank you :)"
"Easy ordering and good comms for repeat items"
"Helpful people and quick turnaround"
"Very friendly staff, very helpful with my urgent request. Well priced, and very fast to place an order with. Items arrived early which just added to their efficiency!"
"Zain was excellent on customer care - taking time to explain systems and procedures. All payment and order systems are very organised and clear. The products are good quality and well finished."
"Excellent service & product"
"Whilst the turnaround was very efficient I was somewhat surprised when I opened the packaging to see that the pens were very small - I had assumed that the pens would be 'standard' size. As these were to give away to delegates at a recent event I was a little embarrassed by this. In addition, I was not very happy that the postage cost £35 to send them to the Isle of Wight, which is a UK address."
"My enquiry was very last minute. Tina made it very easy to get the items ordered, printed and delivered in time for the tradeshow we were attending. 10/10"
"The end product was of high quality and the communication was fast. However, the order arrived late and caused a major inconvenience and we disappointed with how it was handled."
"Brilliant customer service from Chris Harrod and great quality merchandise. Will recommend Logo X to others. Thank You"
"Great friendly service, fast, efficient and well priced"
"Received the order in time"
"Helped work with tight timings on a project I picked up part way through. Could possibly have done with a little further information around production methods / more robust tech info to aid with some client and studio team discussions and artwork set up."
"Excellent product choice and quality. Fast shipment and overall excellent service"
"good quality pens/pencils and quick delivery time"
"very pleased to get products quickly"
"Deal with enquiries speedily and courteously."
"Prompt, professional and efficient service. Nothing was overlooked."
Logo X is rated 4.75 based on 111 reviews