Logo X Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Logo X

How would you rate Logo X ?

"Hi - We eventually got our order from Logo X but it was extremely difficult to contact & get information from you as some links used as standard on your correspondence prevent communication via email. You could not either remove these dubious links nor provide a printed copy of a quote via the post. I ended up having to use my own personal email address which is not ideal, and won't be happening again. Unless this can be resolved, - even though the product was good & delivered on time.- I will not be looking to place any further orders I trust that I will not receive any marketing spam to either my personal or business email address?"
"From the very beginning of the process Cassidy was extremely helpful with our needs, there was a lot of changes needed and she took them on board. When Cassidy was away, her colleague Tina took over and again was very professional. I will happily be coming back to Logo X with our business needs. Thanks for a great service."
"Great service, we needed a very quick turnaround on some items. Logo X delivered great items within our tight timeframe."
"Product is satisfactory, customer service experience from Zain was really challenging and verging on unacceptable."
"Great product, delivery as promised. Thanks!"
"Excellent customer service and products. Express service 500 pens were done and delevred in 2 day."
"Brilliant service from start to finish items arrived on time and were 1st class great support and communication would definitely recommend ..."
"Good products & quick delivery :)"
"Very good prompt and efficient service . Tina dealt with everything very quick and without any problem."
"Cassidy from LogoX was an absolute star! She completely saved the day when I had left ordering lanyards to far too late. The service from beginning to end was seamless especially as I just had one person to speak to rather than waiting for someone in a call centre to check on progress. Would highly recommend LogoX, especially if your team are all as efficient and friendly as Cassidy!"
"Fantastic products and super fast delivery. Staff are great to work with and are very helpful and efficient - clear communication along the order to delivery process."
"We contacted Logo X for prices, very helpful went through different options, Very prompt with samples ( Many companies didn't either bother ) received the order also quickly Great company and we will use them again at BOND OXBOROUGH PHILLIPS BRAUNTON"
"Great service. Quick delivery and good communication"
"Very pleased with the service, very reliable and Logo X say what they are going to do and do it in a very timely manner, they are friendly and courteous and provide a fabulous service."
"Quick turnaround and very happy with the quality of the products."
"We received exactly what we ordered. There was an issue with delivery of the sample mug so a second one was despatched. The full order was delivered with no issue."
"The support from the sales person Zain, was invaluable for me as I have very poor technical and IT skills. He took me through the on-line approval form so that the order could be confirmed. The actual mugs I ordered were beautiful but sadly 1 was broken, 2 were chipped and 2 had small paint faults. I did check the box which was ripped and had a small hole in it but the damaged mugs were not in that box. I sense the shipping company took insufficient care. with the boxes. I would order again with LogoX"
"We were very happy with the service that Logo x gave us. they were very prompt and delivered the goods when they said they would. This time was an urgent request and they came up tops thank you Logo X"
"Cassie was a great help ensuring the order was correct and delivered in super fast time Thanks again"
"Swift service. Very helpful. Pleased with end result"
Logo X is rated 4.72 based on 130 reviews