Logo X Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Logo X
Telephone

How would you rate Logo X ?

"Cassidy from LogoX was an absolute star! She completely saved the day when I had left ordering lanyards to far too late. The service from beginning to end was seamless especially as I just had one person to speak to rather than waiting for someone in a call centre to check on progress. Would highly recommend LogoX, especially if your team are all as efficient and friendly as Cassidy!"
"Fantastic products and super fast delivery. Staff are great to work with and are very helpful and efficient - clear communication along the order to delivery process."
"We contacted Logo X for prices, very helpful went through different options, Very prompt with samples ( Many companies didn't either bother ) received the order also quickly Great company and we will use them again at BOND OXBOROUGH PHILLIPS BRAUNTON"
"Great service. Quick delivery and good communication"
"Very pleased with the service, very reliable and Logo X say what they are going to do and do it in a very timely manner, they are friendly and courteous and provide a fabulous service."
"Quick turnaround and very happy with the quality of the products."
"We received exactly what we ordered. There was an issue with delivery of the sample mug so a second one was despatched. The full order was delivered with no issue."
"The support from the sales person Zain, was invaluable for me as I have very poor technical and IT skills. He took me through the on-line approval form so that the order could be confirmed. The actual mugs I ordered were beautiful but sadly 1 was broken, 2 were chipped and 2 had small paint faults. I did check the box which was ripped and had a small hole in it but the damaged mugs were not in that box. I sense the shipping company took insufficient care. with the boxes. I would order again with LogoX"
"We were very happy with the service that Logo x gave us. they were very prompt and delivered the goods when they said they would. This time was an urgent request and they came up tops thank you Logo X"
"Cassie was a great help ensuring the order was correct and delivered in super fast time Thanks again"
"Swift service. Very helpful. Pleased with end result"
"My re-order price was excellent, and delivered promptly too!"
"Cassidy was very helpful on the phone. Quick delivery. Good quality products. I Would definitely order from Logo X again in the future. Thank you :)"
"Easy ordering and good comms for repeat items"
"Helpful people and quick turnaround"
"Very friendly staff, very helpful with my urgent request. Well priced, and very fast to place an order with. Items arrived early which just added to their efficiency!"
"Zain was excellent on customer care - taking time to explain systems and procedures. All payment and order systems are very organised and clear. The products are good quality and well finished."
"Excellent service & product"
"Whilst the turnaround was very efficient I was somewhat surprised when I opened the packaging to see that the pens were very small - I had assumed that the pens would be 'standard' size. As these were to give away to delegates at a recent event I was a little embarrassed by this. In addition, I was not very happy that the postage cost £35 to send them to the Isle of Wight, which is a UK address."
"My enquiry was very last minute. Tina made it very easy to get the items ordered, printed and delivered in time for the tradeshow we were attending. 10/10"
Logo X is rated 4.75 based on 121 reviews