Logo X Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logo X
Read Logo X Reviews

sibby@logox.co.uk

Tell us how Logo X made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great quality products and always excellent service from the team at Logo x :0)
As always, the process from design to delivery was handled very quickly and effeciently. Thanks guys !
Everyone at Logo X are helpful and quick to respond. I can can always order through them with complete confidence.
Great quality product and helpful service
good positive supportive team
Logo X were really helpful in identifying which items I could have within the short time frame and they all arrived prior to the date they were required. All products with logos look really good.
Very helpful team, great service and a particular mention for Tina, thank you
My order was dealt with promptly and efficiently with a very smooth transaction.
Professional and Friendly. Knowing them since I am around the hospitality sector. Thank you
Tina is always very helpful with our annual t-shirt order. Despite it usually being a last minute request, Logo X always fulfill the order on time and to a high standard!
Great service from Sibby and Tina as always - on this occasion Sibby went that extra mile to make sure our order was fulfilled and we were completely satisfied. Thank you.
great service, prompt delivery. Tina and Sibby have been incredibly helpful and forthcoming when there was a blip with one of the items we ordered.
Excellent t customer service, attentive and effective. Spot on.
Very professional and easy to deal with, delivered before set date so very happy.
Pleased with the service, I haven't received my products yet
Received our order in record time, normally takes within 6 weeks but arrived in a week.
Your service was quick, friendly & professional. The product (roller banner) was good quality and the artwork was great.
The products, account management and speed of response were all amazing. We will definitely be using you again in the new year!
Sorted a good product for promotional work and provided the quantity required in a timely manner. When I next need something with my logo on - then it will be another order to Logo X!
The pens we ordered were great! Good quality and the service was also exceptional. Thank you!
Logo X is rated 4.80 based on 235 reviews