Logo X Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logo X
Read Logo X Reviews

sibby@logox.co.uk

Tell us how Logo X made you happy
Very friendly and extreamly helpful partner. Cassidy couldn't do enough to help me get the products I wanted the way I wanted them with and in time for my event. Highly recommend using Logo X, I will be ordering again.
Always a quick good service. thanks
Extremely helpful and efficient in dealing with requests for ideas and quotations
Ordered a large pen shipment and was very happy with the price and quality of the product we received. Would definitely recommend.
Great service as always. Fast turnaround and good quality products. I will continue to use Logo X for my promotional items.
Not only were the quality and accuracy of my requests perfect, the customer service is also second to none... I have on two occasions now needed some orders being done quickly due to the nature of my business, and they have carried this out for me flawlessly.

Ryan
Good product, great value. Delivery fast.
Very quick response to my order by Tina and straight forward process to complete.
Good to work with.
Loving our new pens - great quality and look great too! Thank you for your excellent customer service.
Ordered branded water bottles for an event and they look great. Logo X helped us out with a really tight delivery turnaround.
Fantastic service and quick delivery times.
I found Logo X great to work with, efficient and very pleasant on the phone, they answered all my questions and ticked all the boxes, i'll be using them again
Excellent customer service and good quality product, delivered when expected. Staff are really helpful.
Great service and product as described.
I have received our order for A4 paper carrier bags today, as requested, they meet all our sustainable requirements - excellent quality! I am always impressed with the customer service we receive from Logo X.
Excellent service and fantastic quality products. The staff at LogoX handle all our queries with exceptional professionalism. They take the time to ensure we get exactly what we're looking for and they deliver on time. We value their support in presenting our brand to the world and we will be ordering with them in the future.
I have used Logo X's services for four years now for various products. They are reliable and reasonably priced and their communications are top notch & I would not hesitate in recommending them.
We are happy with the service, the team was resourceful in dealing with all our requests!
Thank you very much!
All good !!
Excellent customer service, fabulous products - at an even higher quality than we expected! - and prompt, reliable delivery. Smooth process throughout, fantastic communication, very happy with the whole package.

Special mention to Cassidy who's done a marvellous job at guiding us through our order and keeping us informed. Many thanks for all your hard work.
Logo X is rated 4.80 based on 243 reviews