Local Electricians Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Local Electricians Direct
Read Local Electricians Direct Reviews

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

Tell us how Local Electricians Direct made you happy
I requested EICR inspection on my two properties by RJB Electrical. Prior to the inspection, Rhys requested full payment upfront; which I did. After I received the completed reports, I made some enquiries to some discrepancies, which turns out that Rhys had made a mistake with the two EICR reports and mixed the two flats up; which is an serious error on an official document. We then agreed on a price to make the certificates good and he demanded more than 60% upfront before commencing any work. This I paid immediately. I then had to continually push him to do the work (he did not always come back to me as promised) and work finally done more than 30 days after the EICR was first done. This is in violation of the law. After RJB Electrical had completed the remedial work, I asked for the new EICR certificates and also for an invoice (so far Rhys had not sent me anything, even for the initial survey). He refused both requests and said he would immediately cancel the two EICR and make them invalid unless I paid the final balance – this is despite I had already paid 80% upfront. His manner is bullying and his paper work poor and this threat to cancel the certificates because I have asked for the invoice prior to paying the final 20% is very unprofessional and intimidating.
Fab company filled out form for local electrician. Was given contact to a few. Choose RJB electrical engineers serving Cardiff and south Wales. Chap Rhys came out at a time and date as arranged. Very polite, efficient and reliable guy. Job done very helpful and good advice given. Would highly reccomend this Company and electrician!
Local electricians direct
What an efficient company, went on line filled in the form, they called me straight away, then arranged an electrician to come the same day, the guy turned up and I must say what a well mannered polite man he was, well done to the guys we delt with, if needed again I wouldn't go anywhere else. A reasonable price to. Nick, Sleaford
Very happy with the service provided! Quick and efficient but most of all kind. Would really recommend Local Electricians Direct!
I did manage to negotiate with one of the Surveyors for the price that came up on Surveyors Direct so was happy, but the first would not accept Surveyors direct price but wanted more than double.
Paid upfront for Home Buyers Report, reasonably priced at £300. However survey planned for 13/9/16, I received the report by e-mail on 26/9/16, after phoning to chase. I was then advised by the selling estate agent that the surveyor had not returned the keys to them. I am told that they are experiencing problems arranging their return. not very professional !
Excellent service-prompt and flexible-courteous-good job-will use again
Quick and easy to use.
Immediate response, seven or eight local surveyore and conveyancing companies offered quotes and assistance. Thank you
Information from surveyors arrived very quickly after putting my request in. In fact a phone call from a couple within the hour! The list of suggested people was clear. It was possible to get in touch with them through their websites and there was good follow up. Still have details of a couple in case I will be needing them later on in my project
I was given a range of quotes with examples of reports, reviews and prices. With details of how quickly they could send the report back.
Good responce. But this is for a small private project, so no money to be made so that commercial firms polite but not very interested. Which is to be expected. However I was pleased with the response.
Quick and easy
Was disappointed that apparently no checks were made on listed tradesmen's qualifications by yourselves. I have no idea what to look for so the names given were fairly useless.
I don't think the architects on the list were local enough to where I was looking for and not with the right experience. I was looking for architect experienced in low energy design.
Easy to use website and advice on what survey would be best for you. I found a surveyor easily at a good price.
Gave me all the information I needed to make a short list of surveyors in my area.
The response from the surveyors was prompt and the prices competitive. ? In the end I chose a local surveyor as his response was just as competitive and equally prompt.
Ease of locating companies. for comparisons.
Local Electricians Direct is rated 4.22 based on 374 reviews