Local Architects Direct Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Local Architects Direct

How would you rate Local Architects Direct ?

"The survey was arranged and completed in a very straightforward and efficient manner and the building survey report was easy to understand and covered all the issues as per my request. Altogether an excellent service."
"This site was very useful and was able to provide a number of possible providers of the design services I required."
"It was very easy to navigate the web page."
"Phoned the surveyors on Monday Morning to arrange a Survey and was told we had to pay up front over the phone via card. Which my son did. It took numerous phone calls to find out when they were going to the house. Finally we were told Friday 23rd. The surveyor phoned the Vendor and was told NOT to go before 2.30 as she had an appointment - he turned up at 12.s0 and there was no one in. I then phoned the surveoyors and was told the next appointments were not until after the 3rd October so I told them to cancel and not to bother and please return the monies that they had taken from our Bank Account. We now have another surveyor who can go on Wednesday the 28th and does not need payment until after the Survey. He will send an Invoice which is more than you surveyor was doing !!!!!"
"Getting a certificate was a daunting task, particularly since estates and house sales sites were quoting very variable fees. I happily accepted the first quote I got."
"Managed to obtain the services of an accredited Surveyor for a reasonable price."
"Quick and easy!"
"Found an electrician who came and sorted out problem promptly."
"provided me with a choice"
"A variety of off the cuff quotes & a very fast response from the person I used. He came quickly & turned around the report quickly too. The whole thing was efficient & painless!"
"A helpful and quick reponse from the surveyors contacted."
"I did a comparison on the evening and had the EPC I needed carried out the next day. the report was in my inbox within 24 hours of my enquiry."
"Simple and reliable"
"Put me in touch with the local community surveyors. I was much relieved to have used Enscom. Thank you."
"Easy to use and good choice of local surveyors, used LeoHorsefield and happy with them."
"Very efficient"
"Bombarded with calls by the surveyors"
"Good service very quick good people on list helped me"
"The site was easy to use, provided helpful information for comparison, and all the surveyors I approached responded to my message very quickly."
"Supplied me with a list of surveyors extremely promptly with just enough information for me to be able to shortlist those that were of interest to me."
Local Architects Direct is rated 4.30 based on 375 reviews