Litvinoff & Fawcett Reviews

of reviewers recommend Litvinoff & Fawcett
Telephone
Read Litvinoff & Fawcett Reviews

About Litvinoff & Fawcett:

Quality bed and mattress makers

jlitvinoff@inbox.com

9 Yorkton Street

Tell us how Litvinoff & Fawcett made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I have bought four beds over the last 15 years from Julian and his team. I simply cannot fault the superb quality of the mattresses and we love the simplicity and practicability of the frames, which can be made to various specifications, including raising or lowering the platform height for comfort and convenience. The cost is very reasonable for quality workmanship and the service always peerless.
Many thanks for your kind review.
Julian
Amazing quality mattress bought directly from the maker Livintoff and Fawcett, a company which uses all natural materials for their products. Great personal service and advice form Julian. We could not be happier and all at such an unbelievable price!
Thanks for your review Fiona.
Best wishes,
Julian
I needed a good bed frame and mattress for the two years that I would be staying in London. The service and quality at L+F beats any trendy place with questionable sourcing and manufacturing. I Love my "Manhattan Style" bed frame so much that I'm taking it back to Manhattan with me when I go back home. :)
Thanks for the review.
It sounds as though the bed will have found it's true home.
I am so thrilled with my platform bed frame, it's beautifully made and takes up so little space in my bedroom. I found the company really friendly and easy to deal with and was amazed at the fast delivery service - and all for a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this company.
Thank you for your recommendation.
Kind regards,
Julian
Personal and thoughtful advice from Julian Litvinoff. And a beautiful, traditionally-made, substantial mattress in natural materials. Just as I hoped. I'm delighted!
Thank you for your comments. It means a lot to the team working to make this possible.
Julian
I have owned Litvinoff & Fawcett beds and storage since 1983. They have survived 4 moves and are still going strong. My last more recent purchase was a platform bed. Highly recommend them.
Thank you for your support and continued custom.
Julian
Having bought my beds and mattresses from Litvinoff & Fawcett for the past 20 years, I recently upgraded to a Medium Pocket Sprung mattress, and I haven't been disappointed, It's an extremely comfortable mattress at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. A very personal service too, including super helpful delivery driver, Sean. There's some lovely wooden furniture and beds frames in the shop too.
Thanks for your continued custom.
We've recently purchased our second Litvinoff & Fawcett pocket spring mattress. It's once again been a pleasure to deal with Julian. Sean speedily delivered the mattress the next day. We want to buy things that last and go out of our way to support local businesses. The quality of Litvinoff & Fawcett mattresses by far outweighs anything for sale in the High Street. Litvinoff & Fawcett mattresses are handmade in their Hackney workshop using traditional, natural materials. Considering the price we paid, for such a top quality item, it's incredible value for money. We sleep in supreme comfort and so do our guests. I had a history of back issues before discovering Litvinoff & Fawcett. It might be a coincidence (but I think not), that I have had no back problems at all in the 11 years since we bought our first mattress. We'll continue recommending Litvinoff & Fawcett to all. It really can't be easy running a small business in the current climate. Well done, enormous thanks and wishing Julian, Sean and the team all the very best
Many thanks for your continued support.
I have had my platform bed and luxury open coil mattress for 6 months now and still have no complaints. The bed is still sturdy and the mattress is fabulous. Julian was helpful from start to finish with my order and the fact that he helped me choose the right mattress over the phone shows just how knowledgeable he is. I knew it was a risk buying a mattress without trying myself ( I was urged to visit the showroom) however for me it paid off as its perfect and just what I described I wanted. As he explained the coils have settled over the time we have been sleeping on it but it has not effected how comfortable it is. I would highly recommended this company for outstanding quality solid wooden beds and handmade mattresses. Its hard to find UK based companies like this and in my opinion they should be supported. If I ever need another bed/mattress I wouldn't go anywhere else however I don't think I will need to replace what I have now for a very long time!
Thank you for your comments.
Julian was very patient and supportive in helping me to make up my mind about which mattress to get. I love the fact that the mattresses are handmade in the UK out of natural fabrics. The lovely delivery man whose name I have forgotten was amazingly calm and helpful and all in all, I can't fault the whole process. The mattress itself is so comfortable and will no doubt outlive me! I have been recommending Litvinoff and Fawcett for years, ever since buying the first bed from them and will continue to do so in the future.
Everything about Litvinoff & Fawcett made me happy! I bought a mattress for my son & daughter-in-law a few years ago, L&F having been recommended but only recently, have I needed to buy a new one for myself. Everything about the buying/delivering was perfect. Sean took my order, Julian confirmed & Sean delivered it yesterday. Smooth as silk. I had the Best night's sleep I've had in ages. Very, very Happy to recommend them.
I phoned today and spoke to Julian .... I am replacing the first mattress I bought from Litvinoff and Fawcett in 1986 !, the new one arrives on Saturday. All 3 of our beds and mattresses are from them, 1 1986 vintage and 2 from 2003. All still looking lovely, simple, strong, stable design and construction. Good, clear communication and customer service, fair pricing for a quality product. Heartily recommend.
Wow! Thanks for your continued custom.
Having searched all the main bed and mattress suppliers in London, I finally found a bed I really like - with beautiful oak headboard and good mattress - from Litvinoff & Fawcett. The bed, delivered yesterday, is sturdy, hand-made and original. The mattress, (pocket medium), handmade from natural materials. Beds and mattresses are made in the workshops nr to the Hackney Road shop. The service - from initial phone call, through extensive discussions in the store, to the delivery and assembly of bed and mattress just 5 days later. was exemplary. I'm so glad I found this company and thoroughly recommend. Thankyou Litvinoff & Fawcett
Thank you for your review. It will be passed on to all concerned.
Excellent quality matresses that last for ever (well over 20 years at least)
Lovely hand made beds so able to adapt if you want something slightly different. Mattress very comfortable and hard wearing. The last one I bought here lasted 16 years...
I have bought beds and mattresses from Litvinoff and Fawcett for thirty years and love them. Even though I live in Surrey these days - still the best, and best value. And such wonderful service. Highly recommended.
The Litvinoff mattresses are really comfortable and long lasting. We bought our first in the 1980's and it was great and it lasted 25 years, far longer that the guarantee. So great quality and great value. While we were in the shop we were served by Mr Litvinoff who is very knowledgeable and friendly. Once ordered it was delivery at the time agreed. I wouldn't buy from anywhere else.
Thank you for your recommendation.
Really good everything.
Thanks Harry. We love sending beds to France!
Love the design of the bed, it"s a real solid wood bed, and is sanded smooth on all edges. The mattresses are natural fibre and very comfortable. Plenty of storage underneath too, we had ours on slightly longer legs at minimal cost. I bought three beds, I love the very simple natural style. Delivery excellent.Thankyou
Thank you very much for your custom and review,
Julian
Strong and well made bed, I will always get my beds from them in the future
Thank you for your support.
Litvinoff & Fawcett is rated 4.81 based on 134 reviews