Litvinoff and Fawcett Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Litvinoff and Fawcett

About Litvinoff and Fawcett : Quality bed and mattress makers

02077393480

hello@litvinoff.wandoo.co.uk

How would you rate Litvinoff and Fawcett ?

"Excellent quality matresses that last for ever (well over 20 years at least)"
"Lovely hand made beds so able to adapt if you want something slightly different. Mattress very comfortable and hard wearing. The last one I bought here lasted 16 years..."
Suzy Dittmar
Verified Buyer
"I have bought beds and mattresses from Litvinoff and Fawcett for thirty years and love them. Even though I live in Surrey these days - still the best, and best value. And such wonderful service. Highly recommended."
"The Litvinoff mattresses are really comfortable and long lasting. We bought our first in the 1980's and it was great and it lasted 25 years, far longer that the guarantee. So great quality and great value. While we were in the shop we were served by Mr Litvinoff who is very knowledgeable and friendly. Once ordered it was delivery at the time agreed. I wouldn't buy from anywhere else."
Thank you for your recommendation.
Harry Lester
"Really good everything."
Thanks Harry. We love sending beds to France!
"Love the design of the bed, it"s a real solid wood bed, and is sanded smooth on all edges. The mattresses are natural fibre and very comfortable. Plenty of storage underneath too, we had ours on slightly longer legs at minimal cost. I bought three beds, I love the very simple natural style. Delivery excellent.Thankyou"
Thank you very much for your custom and review,
Julian
Katie Kings
Verified Buyer
"Strong and well made bed, I will always get my beds from them in the future"
Thank you for your support.
"We had a dream of having a huge huge bed in our new home. We built the base based on the size of the room, and came to you guys with the measurements and you made us the most incredible bespoke mattress. You spend a lot of time asleep so you may as well make it comfortable and fabulous!"
Good thinking... and thank you for your review.
"The store experience was extremely positive and the quality of the mattress is excellent. Having been recommended by a friend, I too would highly recommend this business and their mattresses and aftercare."
Thank you. Recommendation is the best form of advertising, and doesn't add to the cost of the goods.
Alison East
Verified Buyer
"The mattress is ridge-y and has to have a mattress topper. Previously had a L&F mattress which lasted 20 y and was great. Quality not what it was"
Dear Alison,
I am sorry you were disappointed. Our methods have remained much the same for more than 20 years. You chose our budget mattresses, which whilst good, are designed more for spare rooms and occasional use. Perhaps your previous mattress was one of the more generously filled ones which are inevitably more costly.
Sue Andrew
Verified Buyer
"I have been a customer for over 40 years. The quality of their beds has always been excellent and my latest purchase - their beautiful Abbot bed in oak - is just beautiful. They liaised brilliantly with their workshop, their carriers and me so that the bed was delivered to Yorkshire on the day and at the time we had agreed. I couldn't be happier."
Thanks for your review and continued custom. Much appreciated.!
"Great quality. I love it's so solid and not squeaky"
Thank you. Rock solid and built to last - that's our aim!
"Great mattress Great service thanks"
Thank you. We aim to please.
"The bed frames are super solid and last, their mattresses are the best!"
Thank you. The bed frames will last a lifetime. Unfortunately the mattresses wont - but we are doing our best!
Jill Malin
Verified Buyer
"Very good mattress made with all natural materials aiding a good nights sleep."
Thank you. We agree - natural materials last longer and are more comfortable.
"Good value, efficient delivery, *very* comfortable mattress. And I was remembered as a previous customer when buying a mattress twenty years after my first purchase!"
Thank you. Very glad you are happy. It is always great to meet returning customers again.
Anna Cardinale
Verified Buyer
"I had such a good experience buying from here - from the patience and knowledge on hand in the showroom (I had three children under five with me..) to the easy and helpful delivery times all to suit me. A top quality service at a great price. Thank you!"
Thank you for your kind comments. We are really glad that you are happy.
"Fantastic bed and mattress,nearly two years on and we are extremely happy with the purchase. A great buy for a fantastic mattress that would have cost thousands elsewhere!"
We all are very glad you are happy. Our mattresses are made in much the same way as mattresses costing many times more - but without the frills.
Paul Chadwick
Verified Buyer
"Over the last 30 years I have bought 3 ? Mattresses and have been very happy with all of them. AND when I was manager of The Archduke at Waterloo Julian and Lucien Adamoli worked with me and knew their mother Vida and I think her maiden name was Litvinoff !!,,,,"
Thank you Paul. Vida was my sister, and of course slept on our beds, as do Julian and Lucian.
"A good quality at a fair price."
Thank you for your response.
Litvinoff and Fawcett is rated 4.83 based on 120 reviews