Litvinoff & Fawcett Reviews

9 Yorkton Street

Click Here

Tell us how Litvinoff & Fawcett made you happy

Telephone
"I love your mattresses. I've tried other orthopaedic ones but yours are the best. Whenever friends stay they always comment how comfortable the bed was- I've got your mattresses in the spare room too!"
Thanks!
"Fabulous quality mattresses. Had our first one for over 15 years and have just replaced it with the updated version. Extremely comfortable and supportive. Fabric is very good quality. We would definitely buy again as we haven't found another manufacturer to match!!"
"Very happy with this bed,nice and simple my daughters are very comfortable with the matress"
"The stacking beds I bought are just as described on the website, they are really well made and much admired! Delivery to Cumbria was expensive but that was the price I had to pay to get the model of bed that I wanted."
"Excellent product, and good value compared to mattresses of apparently similar quality from more prominent brands. Refreshingly gimmick-lite compared to other brands. Wearing well so far but expected to still be very early in its overall life. I popped into the shop when visiting London for the day on business, from Scotland, and although you don't arrange the delivery yourselves, the firm you suggested managed delivery to our home in rural South Scotland without any hitches. Would need to wait 4-5 years before giving proper feedback on how the product is really settling in/wearing, but very pleased so far."
"Love our mattress and bed purchased - the whole experience of buying a bed from you has been wonderful and the quality is unsurpassed! We're on our second mattress from L&F and when this one wears out we'll be back for another!"
Very glad to be of service!
"Lovely comfy well made bed. Great service from local people who know their business. Very happy and sleeping well."
Thanks Cathy!
"Great bed, great service."
"We have the best night's sleep on our classic matress: it was a really good decision. We've also been co-sleeping with our baby and the structure and stability of the matress means that there is no risk of her rolling towards her heavy parents in the night: great peace of mind and great design. Worth every penny. Great to know they're manufactured in London too!"
Thanks Zoe.
Thanks Zoe.
Thanks Zaria
"Amazing, efficient and friendly service. The mattress I bought is the best!! I have recommended Litvinoff & Fawcett to several people."
"iExcellent stylish and sturdy bed and very comfortable mattress. Brilliant personal service over the phone. I am back for a third bed with no hesistation."
"Having researched on the internet a bed frame that would be as minimalist as possible in white and with solid company reviews we decided to buy the Platform double bed frame from Litvinoff and Fawcett. We ordered and paid but glitches in the process started to appear. The bed wasn't going to be ready by the agreed date and the arranged dates for collection were not possible as the workshop was going to be closed. The telephone calls and emails continued and in the end the company agreed to rush it through for the original completion date and eventually we were able to collect (as previously advised) on a Sunday. However the attitude of Julian left a lot to be desired. We were made to feel that we were a terrible inconvenience, hadn't spent enough and that he (Julian) had far more important things to deal with. Once unpacked the solid white finish chosen as an optional extra cost proved to be anything but a solid white finish. The paint cover was inconsistent with knots and the pine substrate clearly showing through. Only parts of the frame and legs were painted. The company again made us feel a terrible nuisance. 'If the finish really bothers you that much you can bring it in and we'll do it again....we don't do refunds!' The onus to return for a respray and recollect was our responsibility. W cannot comment on the quality of the carpentry construction as it is yet to be assembled but irrespective of this I would never buy from Litvinoff and Fawcett again."
This customer complained about everything right from the start. I tried to explain that once constructed she would have to be lying underneath the bed looking upwards to see the very minor imperfections she was complaining about. She would have none of it.
"We have now purchased three beds from Litvinoff & Fawcett - our children take their's with them when they move out - and have always been impressed with the quality and craftmanship that they exhibit. The staff have always been knowledgeable and helpful, delivery has been on time and the fitting service has been excellent. We have had no problems whatsoever with either their beds or matresses and would have no hesitation in recommending the Company."
"The frame is and looks super. And, although we initially found the mattress hard almost to a fault, after a few days we realised we wouldn't sleep on anything else. In short, we're both delighted with the bed (which was delivered exactly when promised, and swiftly put together by the deliverers), and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Litvinoff & Fawcett to others."
"Quality is impeccable, and delivery guys took it right up to the top floor. We even got one for the kids."
"The platform bed base is extremely well built and manufactured to a high standard. It's very easy to assemble and it's simple clean lines would suit most interiors. I've now purchased two platform beds as I consider them the best on the market having done extensive internet research to find a simple yet functional bed base."
"I have slept on a Litvinnoff and Fawcett mattress for 20 years. This year when it needed to be replaced my only choice for a new mattress was to buy another Litwinoff and Fawcett. I also upgraded to a better version which is even more comfortable than my original mattress."
"Excellent personal service and attention, with good communication and every effort to provide a bed that met our requirements."
"Thoroughly impressed with the build quality, solid wood that as promised does not squeak! I was in the unique position of having several of my friends move house and purchase new beds at the same time. Some although cheaper were not solid wood and veneered, and one major competitor did indeed squeak and wobble badly. I was almost going to go with an alternative due to the price difference, but am happy that I did not. Truly a bed to be proud of, very satisfied and happy customer and I'm not the easiest person to please."
No creaks allowed. Any found and we fix them. Glad you're happy....
"Nice people. They care very much about good quality, comfortable beds. We are very happy with ours."
Thanks for your comments. Much appreciated.
Litvinoff & Fawcett is rated 4.81 based on 132 reviews