LinITX Reviews

LinITX 4 star review on 25th September 2020
Mark Johnston
LinITX 4 star review on 24th September 2020
Bush Broadband Limited
This is working in our village hall and has been working well since last October. Setting up the connection digitaly between the two buildings was difficult at first but with help from Linitx we managed.
Very quick delivery and on the one occasion I required product support, the staff were friendly and very knowledgeable about the products they sell, giving detailed product specific support. This makes LinITX my preferred supplier every time.
Efficient service - ordered on line and received my Mikrotik router quickly.
Called for a little guidance two days later and got the help I needed.
Very good service, fast delivery
Fantastic customer support, and fast delivery.

Recommended, and always my first call for UniFi and certain other bits and bobs.
I brought this unifi wireless very happy and quick service. I just found out good price. Thank you to linitx
Great service and quality products.
Despite the fact DPD misplaced the order LinITX dispatched really quickly and could not have been more responsible and helpful to track it down and have resolved. Would definitely purchase from them again. 10/10 for customer service.
Straightforward purchase of the original product, which after a few months of use unfortunately developed a hardware defect. The US-based manufacturer advised me to work direct with LinITX on replacement. The replacement process was clear and swift, the product was fixed and returned to me in working order. Happy to recommend LinITX.
Great service, no issues at all.
the service was ok, i had to send the item back to the manufactor as it was not working, i did email u but had no reply

so i cant give you 5 stars
I really like the quick and well packaged ordering. Nice that they are local too
Excellent customer service, Know and support the products they sell very well.
Excellent service. These guys take care of the details. Where other resellers will send you a euro or US plug, Linitx will supply what you need. Fast delivery and fair pricing. Plus, they really know their stuff if you have a technical query.
Absolutely excellent service - my initial order wasn't quite correct (slight mixup with power leads) and when I pinged them, they sorted it out straight away, and the next day I got a package with the correct leads. The kit (Ubiqiti) works perfectly and was at a good price. I'm delighted.
Very quick and efficient order process.
Great pre sales help
Great service, great equipment.
Speedy, perfect order processing and delivery
No hesitation to use them again
Very helpful on the phone and technically very knowledgeable. Speedy delivery too.
LinITX is rated 4.90 based on 106 reviews