LinITX Reviews

LinITX 4 star review on 25th September 2020
Mark Johnston
LinITX 4 star review on 24th September 2020
Bush Broadband Limited
Item arrived promptly, was as described and was easy to quickly set up. Just testing out at the minute but impressed with it.
Prompt delivery and good value
very good, quick delivery
Excellent customer service, even over the Christmas period. Minor logistics issue over the holiday period but dealt with swiftly.
Quick and efficient
Best Communication Throughout Sales Process We have Experienced, Fast Delivery, Highly Recommended
Fantastic services and great comms.
Great service and top products.
Excellent service, ordered my router after their cut off time for next day delivery but it still arrived the next day.
Free Next Day Delviery. Great
Excellent Service !!
Excellent service and prompt delivery
Fast delivery (I paid extra) for good products at good prices - simple as. thx
Excellent service, the person at the store answered all my questions plus more on the phone and the product was exactly what I needed.
Items arrived quick with competitive pricing
Quick delivery 👍
I ordered Mikrotik Hap ac3 and extra power adapter for my old router. When I got my order one EU adapter in the router box and power adapter which I paid for. I was quite shocked at first and surprised they sell product without UK power adapter. I contacted them and they realised they forgot to send UK power adapter for the router.

Very good customer service and quick shipment.
Superb company with a genuine customer-centric focus.

I had a particularly difficult property to get full internet and wifi access across - large, old building, thick walls etc.

Frazer and his colleagues not only helped me get the right solution, after years of frustration with solutions promising much and delivering little, they also took time to listen to what existing infrastructure is in place to ensure the solution could fit the need and no unnecessary expense was created.

The advice, delivery, and after sales care with all I've bought from Linitx has been excellent.

All in all, I strongly encourage you to opt for this company for your networking requirements - they do the right thing by their clients, and that's sadly quite a rarity in this sector today.
Good service, I received advice from the representative that saved me time and money.
The team are very knowledgeable and my orders always arrive quickly. Great service!
LinITX is rated 4.90 based on 106 reviews