Linitx Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linitx
Read Linitx Reviews

shop@linitx.com

8 Williamsport WayLion Barn Industrial EstateNeedham MarketSuffolkIP6 8RW

Tell us how Linitx made you happy
Linitx 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Debra Jarvis
Linitx 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Debra Jarvis
Linitx 4 star review on 25th September 2020
Mark Johnston
Linitx 4 star review on 24th September 2020
Bush Broadband Limited
I ordered Mikrotik Hap ac3 and extra power adapter for my old router. When I got my order one EU adapter in the router box and power adapter which I paid for. I was quite shocked at first and surprised they sell product without UK power adapter. I contacted them and they realised they forgot to send UK power adapter for the router.

Very good customer service and quick shipment.
Superb company with a genuine customer-centric focus.

I had a particularly difficult property to get full internet and wifi access across - large, old building, thick walls etc.

Frazer and his colleagues not only helped me get the right solution, after years of frustration with solutions promising much and delivering little, they also took time to listen to what existing infrastructure is in place to ensure the solution could fit the need and no unnecessary expense was created.

The advice, delivery, and after sales care with all I've bought from Linitx has been excellent.

All in all, I strongly encourage you to opt for this company for your networking requirements - they do the right thing by their clients, and that's sadly quite a rarity in this sector today.
Good service, I received advice from the representative that saved me time and money.
The team are very knowledgeable and my orders always arrive quickly. Great service!
Quick dispatch (let down by Royal Mail being slow), item as described and nicely minimally packaged.
Good people who's differntiator is the experience they bring and the advice they give. Keep an eye on their news channel for excellent tech tips. You also get updates on when your order is processing through to when it ships and is out for delivery. If you aren't mainland GB, watch for the delivery charges. Delivery to Northern Ireland was £16 with UPS.
Great service from telephone discussion of my requirements to fast delivery of the items I ordered. Will order from LinITX again.
Very good service
Good advice, quick response and swift delivery.
Quick and well executed work.
Excellent
Very good service
Great Service as always.
perfect, fast delivery, well packaged. Everything was great
Good price, shipped same day if orderded early, very fast delivery. Highly recommended.
Know there stuff
as seamless as I could've hoped for
Excellent, speedy service, fantastic communication throughout the sales process, I wish all my suppliers were like them!
Good quality products
Very prompt service . Goods delivered in less than 24 hours from ordering/ exactly as requested- need I say more?0
Linitx is rated 4.88 based on 90 reviews