LinITX Reviews

LinITX 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Debra Jarvis
LinITX 4 star review on 25th September 2020
Mark Johnston
I've just purchased 5 of the Amplifi routers from these guys, they arrived next day and were packaged perfectly. Great to deal with a company that know what they're doing! Very happy customer indeed.
Really quick efficient service. I've not had cause to use their support but it looks like they are a real find and the firewall has replaced an old PC that sat in the computer room using up lots of electricity, warming the house up.
Very prompt and accurate response to an order for a single relatively inexpensive item. Thank you
Great products. Easy to use website and delivery company DPD excellent.
Quickly provided an answer to my email query about a product and when I ordered the speed of delivery was excellent. Would thoroughly recommend this company.
I purchased a PC Engines APU4 board, case, PSU, and an mSATA SSD (for a router project); all parts arrived well packaged and the very next day. (Very impressive since I'd supposedly missed the daily cut-off deadline!)

Would definitely consider LinITX for future purchases.
easy to deal with, quick delivery
Good comms of picking process and used a decent courier
Very efficient: ordering, delivery & aftersales/tech-support
Excellent service and product
Fantastic Service in quick shipping
Very helpful on the phone giving me advice on what to buy, the components arrived swiftly and well packed. I managed to get it all working too which is nice. And now we have perfect wifi throughout the house. You might pay a little more, but worth it for good advice.

UniFi Access Points were a little tricky to get working exactly how I wanted but it is all good now.
Quick efficient service
Absolutely amazing service also great after sales!
I was desperate to find a Ubiquiti EdgeRouter for an urgent job. My usual supplier had let me down and even though we had gone past the order deadline these guys pulled out all the stops and processed my order which arrived on time.

This was service out and beyond the call of duty. Cannot oraise these guys enough!!
LinITX 5 star review on 29th January 2021
Good, unfussy, quick service.
Gud intrnet
Item arrived promptly, was as described and was easy to quickly set up. Just testing out at the minute but impressed with it.
Prompt delivery and good value
very good, quick delivery