LinITX Reviews

LinITX 4 star review on 25th September 2020
Mark Johnston
LinITX 4 star review on 24th September 2020
Bush Broadband Limited
For 12 years we had broadband via a rural BT exchange limited to 512Kb/s download and 256Kb/s upload - of course that was theoretical and was often working at far lower speeds. This was too slow for our femtocell to work properly (texts were fine but phonecalls were very poor). Mobile signal was non-existent indoors and we had no line of sight for satellite. We took the gamble of buying the LTE6 kit, installed it as high and as near to a line of sight to our nearest mobile mast. It took a bit of time to work out the reason we were getting no data was the APN settings but once that was sorted we were off - at around 100 times the speed we had been stuck with for so long. Reliability seems very good although we get a very brief link down every couple of days or so. Speed varies but is always fast enough for our needs. It has enabled us to easily update computer and phone operating systems and software. We can now watch streamed TV and upload photos and videos to share with friends and family. The femtocell now works properly so we can fully use our mobile phones too. Money well spent and very happy with the equipment and results. The documentation was perhaps a little light for some DIY installations and it is not easy to remove the sim (when 8m up a ladder) but these are very minor issues.
LinITX 4 star review on 25th September 2020
Efficient service - ordered on line and received my Mikrotik router quickly.
Called for a little guidance two days later and got the help I needed.
very helpfull
I've purchased 3 times now from Linitx.
Only once had a problem with a device, this was resolved sensibly and thoroughly (yes I do expect vendors to test items I return as faulty and for this to take a few days).

I think as vendors of specialist networking (and allied) equipment, Linitx could go a bit further in providing or linking to advice on integration and configuration. ( I have done this now via specialist forums and paid training).
Getting broadband to remote rural properties is a breeze with Linitx.
LinITX 4 star review on 24th September 2020
Great service and very good communication. Helpful staff which are easy to reach!
LinITX is rated 4.90 based on 106 reviews