Life Insurance Cover Reviews

of reviewers recommend Life Insurance Cover
Read Life Insurance Cover Reviews

About Life Insurance Cover:

Compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Insurers. Our advisors do all the hard work for you, to get you the cover you need at the best price.

Life Insurance Cover provides a completely FREE service for our customers. Save time and money by using us to get your life insurance policy in place!

Tell us how Life Insurance Cover made you happy
Tanck you.
I don't know if this is fake
I want written quotes not phone calls. Don’t like to talk n b trapped Please don’t call
Service very poor from smart money online
Hi Darren. Thank you for taking the trouble and time to come on here to review us at Life Insurance Cover. We are unable to ascertain exactly what caused the issue resulting in your negative review. Please would you email me at tracy@ocldigital.com and provide some more details to enable us to get to the root of the experience you say you had. Kind regards, Tracy (I have also sent you a personal email)
very poor service, I did not receive quote at all!
Hi Xazi, we are extremely concerned about the fact that you received very poor service. We want to put this right for you to make sure it does not happen again to you or any other customer. Please contact me on tracy@ocldigital.com with more information and we will ensure that the situation is rectified. In the meantime please accept our most sincere apologies.
was expecting to see quotes not wanting phone calls
Expect to see quotes not to be told that a advisor will be cold calling me..... why can't you let people see what is available and then call to discuss the options. This way the advisor calls and potential customer has nothing to hide his/ hers decision
It took months for me to find out I wasn’t accepted for insurance.
Only one policy set up instead of two. I was to be the contact but they wouldn’t let me discuss it. They wouldn’t let me get in touch with the broker. Your telephone number on your website put me through to a totally different broker.
Life Insurance Cover is rated 4.78 based on 1,080 reviews