Licensed London Taxi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Licensed London Taxi

About Licensed London Taxi: Book with an 'iconic' British black cabbie, our vehicles are kept in immaculate condition, luggage space more than the standard taxi, and can carry up to 6 passengers.

+ 44 (0) 7519 055 741

Tell us how Licensed London Taxi made you happy

"Very efficient service. Great communication with both booking office and then designated driver. Very prompt on the day. Steve the driver was very smart and courteous. We will definitely use them again if the need arises."
"Excellent service, driver was outstanding, as disabled Pauls duty of care was first class"
"It was good! I do recommend!"
"They arranged a taxi for wheelchair access between LGW and LHR so that our holiday went smoothly and we could catch connecting flights. Will be using again in December."
"My husband and I have used the same driver, Tony, for our last two trips to London. We could not be more pleased with the incredible service and the personal interaction which was kind, fun, and genuine. My husband uses a wheelchair and the accessible van worked perfectly and is impeccably tidy and comfortable."
"Excellent customer service from the onset, up-front pricing with no surprises and excellent personalized service from our driver, Tony. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and got us safely to and from our destination (Harry Potter Studio Tour.) We enjoyed ourselves much more by being able to relax and not have to drive ourselves around in London traffic. Thanks LLT & Tony! We will definitely call upon you if and when we're lucky enough to visit London again!"
"For two months during this summer, I was living in London on an internship through my university. I used the Licensed London Taxi several times for going to the Harry Potter Studio Tour, Stansted Airport, and to and from Heathrow Airport. All of the times I used the Licensed London Taxi were incredibly pleasant - all of my drivers were kind, willing to help me in anyway they could, and even teach me about London as this was my first time abroad. Thank you all very much for making my stay in London so wonderful. I look forward to using your company again for when I come back!!"
"Wonderful drivers both from the airport and to St. Pancras Station. I would use this taxi service again every time I visit London. Tell the drivers "thank you", for me,"
"Paul did a fantastic job of transporting our family of five safely from Kensington to Leavesden to see the Harry Potter Studio tour. Highly recommend!"
"Four days of driving the English countryside, very spacious vehicle and a great driver, likewise on an airport run from Islington! Great service and we will be back!"
"Large Mercedes taxi got us and our ridiculous amount of luggage to the airport through rush hour traffic with ease. Booked online and he showed up early. Great choice!"
"Great service. Amazingly on time and vehicles very clean."
"Mike phoned to check we still wanted his services an hour or so before. He was early, very helpful and friendly and chatted all the way to the airport, exactly what we would expect from a London cabbie and we would use your services again should we need them."
"Excellent wheelchair accessible car and quiet but helpful driver."
"Our driver (Thomas) was incredibly helpful, punctual and polite. We took a day trip to Highclere Castle and wasn't sure of places to eat after our tour. Thomas asked around the village for us while we toured the Castle and found a quaint, quintessential English pub to eat lunch--the food was delicious! He never made us wait (again always punctual). Overall, the drive was comfortable. Will definitely recommend to friends!"
"Friendly and safe drivers (Paul and Tony). On time and very professional. Clean vehicles. We couldn't have asked for more! We will definitely use your services again for our next trip to London and will recommend you to our friends. Great customer service! 5 stars!!"
"Cab arrived on time, was polite and helpful and delivered us to our destination within time helping to unload luggage. The return journey was as good.I have no complaints."
"On time.... professional device and the driver Toni could not have been more helpful"
"Taxi no. 26749 - you took us from Great Ormond Hospital where my son has been for four months to the Kings X nature trail and told us to donate the fair. What a lovely man you are."
"I could spend all day talking about the great service we received from London Licensed Taxi! If you're looking for a highly efficient transfer service LLT is you source! They are always on-time waiting for you to arrive, you climb in and rest easy because no matter where you're headed they know the best path to get you there! My wife Brenda is a quadriplegic in a manual wheelchair and they rolled her in and safely strapped her down then talked about the sites all along the way! We had a little extra time to reach our destination and Tony went out of his way to take us by some very interesting places! If you decide to try LLT for your transfers, you will be writing all this good stuff about them! If and when we visit London in the future we wouldn't consider anyone else for our transfer needs!"
Licensed London Taxi is rated 4.96 based on 199 reviews