Licensed London Taxi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Licensed London Taxi

About Licensed London Taxi: Book with an 'iconic' British black cabbie, our vehicles are kept in immaculate condition, luggage space more than the standard taxi, and can carry up to 6 passengers.

+ 44 (0) 7519 055 741

Tell us how Licensed London Taxi made you happy

"Our driver picked us up on time, and got us to our destination safely and efficiently. To say meeting Tony was a pleasure doesn't quite describe it, but he was such a personable and enjoyable person to have driving us back to the airport. Thank you LLT, we will use you again when we are in the UK."
"Excellent driver"
"Driver Tony was delightful."
"Good morning Anthony, We all would like to thank you so much for the outstanding service we received from your company during our UK visit. The drivers were so pleasant and always on time. They contributed a lot to making our visit most enjoyable. Thanks also for helping us with a transfer to Heathrow even though we booked rather late. We were going to take the train but then decided at the last minute to use your taxi instead. So glad we did! I will certainly recommend you to everyone travelling to the UK. Have a lovely day. Regards. Carien Ker"
"All aspect of my journey was excellent. Tony was fantastic, great company,helpful, patient and he deserves more than 5 stars. Thank you."
"Blaine was our driver to Warner Brothers from our London hotel and he made the whole day a pleasure. He was on time and communicated when he was arriving and he was a very kind, personable guy. He waited for us the whole time while we visited the Harry Potter exhibit and made the day a breeze. We would recommend this service to anyone- so much easier than transferring from train to train to bus!"
"I have been using your service for quite a few years, and have always found your drivers absolutely excellent. They are extremely punctual and so helpful. More importantly, I always know that my Dad, who is wheelchair bound, is in very safe hands. I'll be using your first class service for many years to come! Kerry Ansell."
"I booked two taxis and the two drvers were very punctual and kind. Next time I'll surely use your service again. Thank you, Silvana Casetta"
""We used Licensed London Taxi for the first time last month and have to say the service was excellent. Tony and Paul were very considerate to my husbands needs (he was in a wheelchair) and ensured his and our safety throughout. The taxis are very clean and I would highly recommend to them to anyone visiting London"."
"Great service"
"My mother required picking up from Heathrow airport in a wheelchair owing to an injury sustained while abroad. Our taxi driver, Tony, could not have been more helpful: he waited patiently for my mother and stepfather to come through Departures (they were delayed by over an hour), was kind and respectful in greeting them and helping assist my mother into the taxi; had cold drinks on hand; and generally felt like such a welcoming, friendly presence in the midst of distress and exhaustion. The price was also very reasonable for a specialised wheelchair service. Thank you so much."
"The driver was amazing. On time. Clean cab. Very affable. Had a great chat. Showed us London sights. Voluntarily pulled over for a photo op. Gave the kids balloon animals he made himself. My daughter called him “the best cab driver ever “. Would give him 6/5."
"John was waiting as arranged at Victoria, he was so lovely and made the trip a perfect end to a perfect holiday. Thank you!"
"Professional service start to finish"
"We can not thank Tony enough for making our trip to London, stress free and entertaining! his knowledge of London is amazing. He was punctual ... in fact always arrived well before time and we accommodating and polite. Our 4 year old daughter and our 13 year old son loved his balloon models! we can not recommend Licensed London Taxis enough and highly recommend Tony too. Again thank you so much for making our London trip so enjoyable."
"Perfect service ! On time, friendly, good driving!"
"The driver was very helpful and liaised with us by telephone to ensure pick up."
"Eugene was outstanding! He made sure to coordinate our pickup, even with the delays in our arrival. Thank you so much!"
"Our driver John made everything easy for us. A chance pickup at Victoria to our London hotel led us to book John for transfer to Heathrow 2 days later. We wish him well in his Jun 24th celebration and hope our paths meet up again. R & A"
"Our driver Tony was polite, helpful and very friendly. He could not do enough for my husband and me. Would recommend this company to anyone."
Thank you for taking the time to give an honest appraisal of our service.
Your comments have been passed on to Tony .
Have a good weekend and all at LLT wish you the very best for the future
Regards