Licensed London Taxi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Licensed London Taxi
Read Licensed London Taxi Reviews

About Licensed London Taxi:

Book with an 'iconic' British black cabbie, our vehicles are kept in immaculate condition, luggage space more than the standard taxi, and can carry up to 6 passengers.

+ 44 (0) 7519 055 741

Tell us how Licensed London Taxi made you happy
A wonderful experience. We ordered our taxi for a transfert from Heathrow Airport to City Airport. Our driver was on time and because the traffic permitted, he was able to take us through the city and gave us a nice tour of London. We could have not been happier πŸ˜€
Tony our driver was polite kind and compassionate. My mother is in a wheelchair and he got her in the taxi and my elderly father to take them to a funeral. Can't really praise him enough. He gave updates throughout journey in how far we had to go, he adjusted temperature when she was cold and really couldn't have done any better. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Very impressed with the whole service. Booking was easy via phone and text. Knowing name of driver and vehicle ahead of the day was reassuring for my elderly parents. They were going to a funeral and Tony our driver was so kind and compassionate. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the company.
Both drivers were on time, very accommodating due to my special assistance needs. I will certainly book again on my next trip to London....
Licensed London Taxi picked us up twice within a few days from Central London and on the first occasion took us to Bletchley Park to visit Enigma/Code Breaking Museum. We were picked up on time and returned to London following a safe and comfortable journey. A few days later we were picked up very early in the morning in Central London, exactly on time, and transported to Heathrow Airport for our departing flight. Our driver, for both trips, was Tom, a most considerate, safe and thoughtful driver. We would recommend Licensed London Taxi for any trips within and out of London that one may consider. We found their charges very reasonable.
Our driver picked us up on time, and got us to our destination safely and efficiently. To say meeting Tony was a pleasure doesn't quite describe it, but he was such a personable and enjoyable person to have driving us back to the airport. Thank you LLT, we will use you again when we are in the UK.
Excellent driver
Driver Tony was delightful.
Good morning Anthony, We all would like to thank you so much for the outstanding service we received from your company during our UK visit. The drivers were so pleasant and always on time. They contributed a lot to making our visit most enjoyable. Thanks also for helping us with a transfer to Heathrow even though we booked rather late. We were going to take the train but then decided at the last minute to use your taxi instead. So glad we did! I will certainly recommend you to everyone travelling to the UK. Have a lovely day. Regards. Carien Ker
All aspect of my journey was excellent. Tony was fantastic, great company,helpful, patient and he deserves more than 5 stars. Thank you.
Blaine was our driver to Warner Brothers from our London hotel and he made the whole day a pleasure. He was on time and communicated when he was arriving and he was a very kind, personable guy. He waited for us the whole time while we visited the Harry Potter exhibit and made the day a breeze. We would recommend this service to anyone- so much easier than transferring from train to train to bus!
I have been using your service for quite a few years, and have always found your drivers absolutely excellent. They are extremely punctual and so helpful. More importantly, I always know that my Dad, who is wheelchair bound, is in very safe hands. I'll be using your first class service for many years to come! Kerry Ansell.
I booked two taxis and the two drvers were very punctual and kind. Next time I'll surely use your service again. Thank you, Silvana Casetta
"We used Licensed London Taxi for the first time last month and have to say the service was excellent. Tony and Paul were very considerate to my husbands needs (he was in a wheelchair) and ensured his and our safety throughout. The taxis are very clean and I would highly recommend to them to anyone visiting London".
Great service
My mother required picking up from Heathrow airport in a wheelchair owing to an injury sustained while abroad. Our taxi driver, Tony, could not have been more helpful: he waited patiently for my mother and stepfather to come through Departures (they were delayed by over an hour), was kind and respectful in greeting them and helping assist my mother into the taxi; had cold drinks on hand; and generally felt like such a welcoming, friendly presence in the midst of distress and exhaustion. The price was also very reasonable for a specialised wheelchair service. Thank you so much.
The driver was amazing. On time. Clean cab. Very affable. Had a great chat. Showed us London sights. Voluntarily pulled over for a photo op. Gave the kids balloon animals he made himself. My daughter called him “the best cab driver ever “. Would give him 6/5.
John was waiting as arranged at Victoria, he was so lovely and made the trip a perfect end to a perfect holiday. Thank you!
Professional service start to finish
We can not thank Tony enough for making our trip to London, stress free and entertaining! his knowledge of London is amazing. He was punctual ... in fact always arrived well before time and we accommodating and polite. Our 4 year old daughter and our 13 year old son loved his balloon models! we can not recommend Licensed London Taxis enough and highly recommend Tony too. Again thank you so much for making our London trip so enjoyable.
Licensed London Taxi is rated 4.96 based on 237 reviews