Licensed London Taxi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Licensed London Taxi

About Licensed London Taxi: Book with an 'iconic' British black cabbie, our vehicles are kept in immaculate condition, luggage space more than the standard taxi, and can carry up to 6 passengers.

+ 44 (0) 7519 055 741

How would you rate Licensed London Taxi ?

"Cab arrived on time, was polite and helpful and delivered us to our destination within time helping to unload luggage. The return journey was as good.I have no complaints."
"On time.... professional device and the driver Toni could not have been more helpful"
"Taxi no. 26749 - you took us from Great Ormond Hospital where my son has been for four months to the Kings X nature trail and told us to donate the fair. What a lovely man you are."
Billy & Brenda Reeves, Nashville Tennessee USA
Verified Reviewer
"I could spend all day talking about the great service we received from London Licensed Taxi! If you're looking for a highly efficient transfer service LLT is you source! They are always on-time waiting for you to arrive, you climb in and rest easy because no matter where you're headed they know the best path to get you there! My wife Brenda is a quadriplegic in a manual wheelchair and they rolled her in and safely strapped her down then talked about the sites all along the way! We had a little extra time to reach our destination and Tony went out of his way to take us by some very interesting places! If you decide to try LLT for your transfers, you will be writing all this good stuff about them! If and when we visit London in the future we wouldn't consider anyone else for our transfer needs!"
Mark Swierczewski
Unverified Reviewer
"We had LLT take our family to Highclere Castle (my wife is a Downton Abbey fan). Out driver Mick Dempsey was the best!! He was punctual picking us up at our hotel, and made our trip an enjoyable experience. We would highly recommend Licensed London Taxi, and highly recommend Mick Dempsey."
"Brilliant taxi service & Tony our driver was the best cabbie ever"
"Excellent service..... punctual, clean vehicle, relaxed driving style and a fair price. Highly recommended!"
"Special thanks to our driver Tony Bull for excellent service, helping us in a difficult situation when heading back to Heathrow from our hotel. Wonderful that you have someone like Tony, simply a great guy!! Best reards, Eija & Harry Froberg"
"Brilliant service from the first time I contacted LLT. Anthony was very helpful. We had very specific needs, myself being 35 weeks pregnant & my father in a wheelchair, coming to London to watch a family member run the Marathon. Paul, our driver was on time, friendly, charming and couldn't have done more for us. He went out of his way to pick us up after the Marathon at a place that was convenient to us. Would not hesitate in recommending or using again. Thank you!"
"Driver was on time, very courteous and helpful! The vehicle was clean and spacious and was exactly as I expected. I will keep the website information for future use and for referrals."
"On time, both times. Very courteous, friendly, helpful and informative. Immaculate cab."
"Prompt pickup, friendly driver, good service all round"
"ALWAYS VERY RELIABLE AND FRIENDLY SERVICE !"
"Decided to use LLT due to very traumatic hospital transport issues. Well worth the money! Excellent service, always arrived on time, driver - Paul - highly recommended due to his experience in loading me in my wheelchair, being a very professional driver and happy to wait for my hospital appointments to finish. Have been a right royal pain due to my changing admission dates to UCLH. But the company have been extremely accepting of my circumstances. Now need to wait until I'm fit enough for my surgery and will be in contact again to arrange what,hopefully, will be a successful admission journey!! Cannot speak highly enough of this company and so sorry for not leaving feedback earlier. Have had so much on our plate, but would have gotten round to it at some point. JUST USE THEM - YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT, THATS A PROMISE!!!!!"
"Russ picked me up after breaking down, what a lovely driver, we travelled chatting all the way back to Yorkshire, was travelling with my disabled son, a total credit to London taxis, will recommend totally"
"LLT provided outstanding service for our family vacation to London. Our drivers were very professional, punctual and courteous. We will definitely use LLT again!"
"Absolutely brilliant service, Paul and Tony could not have been more helpful. Waited at the airport for us even though we were delayed. Would use them again and would highly recommend for people needing wheelchair assistance."
"Excellent communications that inspired confidence."
"This morning I took a black cab from Horseferry road, Victoria to Albert Embankment, short ride but what a pleasant one. A very clean cab and an extremely polite driver (Number 77375)."
"I felt so very comfortable with Tony. He greeted me like a family member I had not seen for a long while, the kind of family member that's fun to be around. In addition to getting me from point A to point B he pointed out and told me a little history about places/buildings I would not have paid much attention to if he had not done so. If\when I return to London I am definitely going to request Tony. Having been in management positions, I would also like to say that I feel Tony well represents your company and the the quality of personnel companies look for when hiring the "cream of the crop"."
Licensed London Taxi is rated 4.96 based on 183 reviews