LGVTheory Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend LGVTheory

About LGVTheory: HGV Driving theory test and CPC case studies practice for individuals wishing to become a lorry driver in the UK

"Thanks to you guys I’m pass after a week a learning very good a lot of essential information on LGv theory it you need exactly to pass I’m recommend that website very simple to learn very helpful best regards to all team from lgv theory"
Rick Newton
Verified Buyer
"Great customer support. I asked lots of questions that went beyond the theory side of things and Edward took the time to speak to me on the phone."
Marcin Ubanowski
Verified Buyer
"very good. helped me pass first time"
Alan Jones
Verified Buyer
"You'll need to spend about 20 hours on this if you're going to do it properly as there are lots of questions and you won't get the right the first time. Once you start passing them though the test should be easy"
Lorna Murray
Verified Buyer
"Thanks for answering all my questions. I know how annoying I can be :-) but you’ll be pleased to know all the hard work paid off as I passed!!!!!!"
"Thank you. If you put in the effort you'll pass no probs"
Colin Flannery
Verified Buyer
"Good questions, lots to practice with and very similar to the test"
Simon Hazlemere
"A ++++++++++++++++++++++"
Artek Wojcik
Verified Buyer
"Good help - realistically you’ll need about a week to work through all the practice questions on offer."
Ryan Michaels
Verified Buyer
"I have held my HGV licence for close to 20 years after being in the Fire Brigade. I needed to complete the CPC so I am able to drive other types of trucks during my semi retirement. As someone who hasn't studied for a number of years I found this website very informative and simple to use. needless to say I passed the module 2 of my CPC first time."
James Donohue
Verified Buyer
"I am currently a Coach driver with a PSV CPC but want to get my Class 2 and Class 1 LGV license. I did the Multiple choice and Hazard perception last week and passed easily, However I failed my CPC 36/50. I was very frustrated because the questions were so hard and there was not any obvious test material from the DVLA. I came across this website and purchased the membership for £12.50. I did all the CPC questions once over a week,and have just got back from the theory centre and have successfully passed. My advice is make sure you learn all operational licenses as well as payload,kerbside weights and loading. I am happy,time for the easy part now,driving! James"
John Palmer
Verified Buyer
"92 on theory 47 on case studies 84 on hazard perception"
Tom Godley
Verified Buyer
"Practice questions were very helpful. I would recommend to anyone wanting to go into the test centre fully prepared"
Andrzej Ciombor
Verified Buyer
"I did pass with a good score. Thanks for a good job guys"
Jim Turner
Verified Buyer
"nice, separated into small sections so it's easy to follow. a large amount of module 2 stuff which you can't find anywhere else."
Arthur Jempson
Verified Buyer
"Successfully passed all the cpc tests first time which even amazed me. Got a discount on practical training from them as well which I took up and will start in the middle of feb. 🚛"
Alek Kowalski
Verified Buyer
"I fail 2 time because english not good but now i pass 1 time after hard study and this case study"
Owen Jones
Verified Buyer
"This was really useful. passed everything first time and got a good priced medical out of it as well."
Mason Jackson
Verified Buyer
"really good questions that set you up nicely for the real thing."
"answered emails really quickly and gave some good advice"
LGVTheory is rated 4.86 based on 232 reviews