LGVTheory Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend LGVTheory

About LGVTheory: HGV Driving theory test and CPC case studies practice for individuals wishing to become a lorry driver in the UK

"I recon you need to do this for a good week studying 3-4 hours a night if you are going to get through all the questions as there is a load of them. keep doing the questions until you're getting them all right and then you''ll have no probs passing"
"Hi, I passed my module 2 first time and am made up. The time I put in on our website really helped as I scored 46 out of 50 which I am chuffed about"
"Really good questions"
"quick response when i asked for help on questions. staff on the help desk told me that they were lorry drivers once and it shows as they know their stuff"
"What can I say thank you for the support team and website really helpful passed my cpc case studies in 2 weeks of practice. Really good scenarios similar like you would get in the real test recommend."
"I signed up with LGV Theory a few weeks ago and I can happily say I have passed the cpc mod 2. I would definitely recommend this website to anyone willing to pass the cpc mod 2, as it covers many many topics similar to those one can expect on the test. Thanks to all the team!"
"just to let you know I passed everything and am now just waiting for driver card and tacho card excellent app. Thanks for the help"
"failed the first time so thought i better do some studying! signed up with you guys and passed first time with a solid score of 47 out of 50"
"Good value for money"
"very good. Will be telling people to use it for part 2 of the cpc"
"I passed six years ago in the army so only needed to do the module 2 and 4 to get my cpc. after a few emails forward and back with the support I had no problems working my way through all the questions. took the advice Edward gave me and am delighted to say I passed quite comfortably"
"Nice, got 45 on the test and only got that low because I misread the questions."
"If you want to practice for the module 2 case studies test then this is the website for you. I used others and it has about five times as many questions. You'll need to commit about three hours a night for a couple of weeks if you want to get through all the 140 scenarios - if you fail after continually passing them on here then quite frankly you're an idiot!"
"Thank you very much for all the help. It took me a while but I finally got there with your assistance"
"Good stuff"
"Thanks to you guys I’m pass after a week a learning very good a lot of essential information on LGv theory it you need exactly to pass I’m recommend that website very simple to learn very helpful best regards to all team from lgv theory"
"Great customer support. I asked lots of questions that went beyond the theory side of things and Edward took the time to speak to me on the phone."
"very good. helped me pass first time"
"You'll need to spend about 20 hours on this if you're going to do it properly as there are lots of questions and you won't get the right the first time. Once you start passing them though the test should be easy"
"Thanks for answering all my questions. I know how annoying I can be :-) but you’ll be pleased to know all the hard work paid off as I passed!!!!!!"
LGVTheory is rated 4.86 based on 247 reviews