LGVTheory Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend LGVTheory

About LGVTheory: HGV Driving theory test and CPC case studies practice for individuals wishing to become a lorry driver in the UK

Colin Flannery
Verified Buyer
"Good questions, lots to practice with and very similar to the test"
Simon Hazlemere
"A ++++++++++++++++++++++"
Artek Wojcik
Verified Buyer
"Good help - realistically you’ll need about a week to work through all the practice questions on offer."
Ryan Michaels
Verified Buyer
"I have held my HGV licence for close to 20 years after being in the Fire Brigade. I needed to complete the CPC so I am able to drive other types of trucks during my semi retirement. As someone who hasn't studied for a number of years I found this website very informative and simple to use. needless to say I passed the module 2 of my CPC first time."
James Donohue
Verified Buyer
"I am currently a Coach driver with a PSV CPC but want to get my Class 2 and Class 1 LGV license. I did the Multiple choice and Hazard perception last week and passed easily, However I failed my CPC 36/50. I was very frustrated because the questions were so hard and there was not any obvious test material from the DVLA. I came across this website and purchased the membership for £12.50. I did all the CPC questions once over a week,and have just got back from the theory centre and have successfully passed. My advice is make sure you learn all operational licenses as well as payload,kerbside weights and loading. I am happy,time for the easy part now,driving! James"
John Palmer
Verified Buyer
"92 on theory 47 on case studies 84 on hazard perception"
Tom Godley
Verified Buyer
"Practice questions were very helpful. I would recommend to anyone wanting to go into the test centre fully prepared"
Andrzej Ciombor
Verified Buyer
"I did pass with a good score. Thanks for a good job guys"
Jim Turner
Verified Buyer
"nice, separated into small sections so it's easy to follow. a large amount of module 2 stuff which you can't find anywhere else."
Arthur Jempson
Verified Buyer
"Successfully passed all the cpc tests first time which even amazed me. Got a discount on practical training from them as well which I took up and will start in the middle of feb. 🚛"
Alek Kowalski
Verified Buyer
"I fail 2 time because english not good but now i pass 1 time after hard study and this case study"
Owen Jones
Verified Buyer
"This was really useful. passed everything first time and got a good priced medical out of it as well."
Mason Jackson
Verified Buyer
"really good questions that set you up nicely for the real thing."
"answered emails really quickly and gave some good advice"
Jamie Bolton
Verified Buyer
"Best website For Module 2 by far."
Gary Banford
Verified Buyer
"used for multiple choice test and passed. Will be returning when I do the module 2 case studies"
George Hill
Verified Buyer
"Scored 94 on my multiple choice"
James Hardy
"I passed first time"
"Davey boy only went and got a score of 94. Not bad for someone that hasn't studies for over 40 years! Bring on the test"
Mark Scarborough
Verified Buyer
"medical was well priced at £50 and booked in smoothly and quickly. Training material is easy to follow an questions were realistic"
LGVTheory is rated 4.85 based on 226 reviews