LGVTheory Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend LGVTheory

About LGVTheory: HGV Driving theory test and CPC case studies practice for individuals wishing to become a lorry driver in the UK

"Very good website. The training videos were split into individual topics and gave you all the information you need. I like the fact there are lots of different types of tests which kept me interested and i'm not a natural when it comes to learning."
"I searched the internet and I couldn’t find any relevant training material anywhere for the LGV CPC module 2, including the books that the DVSA recommend (they were a complete waste of time). I came across LGVTheory and took a chance on their case studies training module. I knew nothing about LGV before looking through the modules as I’d passed by HGV twenty odd years ago and never used it. As I worked my way through the modules I was slightly terrified as they covered so much which was new to me (mechanical knowledge, vehicle knowledge, driving, first aid, the practical aspects of transporting different goods, tachographs etc) and I didn’t know where I would find the training to help me get to the right answer. I soon realised though that LGVTheory give a thorough breakdown of every answer given so you soon have a great understanding of all the topics relevant to driving LGV and passing module 2 and you don’t need to search out any other training. It took me three days of slowly working my way through every example case study to fully consolidate the knowledge to pass. On Friday I knew nothing. Today, Tuesday, I passed my CPC module 2 first time! Thank you LGVTheory."
"Lots of case studies to point you in the right direction when it comes to the test. Very similar to what came up in the test so no issues when it came to test day"
"Worth the £12.50"
"Awesome, didn't get through them all but managed to pass without any problems. All the questions in the test were covered in the practice ones"
"got a score of 47 which i was well please with. No need 2 use anthing else as this website has all the stuff you need"
"couldn't of passed without it"
"I recon you need to do this for a good week studying 3-4 hours a night if you are going to get through all the questions as there is a load of them. keep doing the questions until you're getting them all right and then you''ll have no probs passing"
"Hi, I passed my module 2 first time and am made up. The time I put in on our website really helped as I scored 46 out of 50 which I am chuffed about"
"Really good questions"
"quick response when i asked for help on questions. staff on the help desk told me that they were lorry drivers once and it shows as they know their stuff"
"What can I say thank you for the support team and website really helpful passed my cpc case studies in 2 weeks of practice. Really good scenarios similar like you would get in the real test recommend."
"I signed up with LGV Theory a few weeks ago and I can happily say I have passed the cpc mod 2. I would definitely recommend this website to anyone willing to pass the cpc mod 2, as it covers many many topics similar to those one can expect on the test. Thanks to all the team!"
"just to let you know I passed everything and am now just waiting for driver card and tacho card excellent app. Thanks for the help"
"failed the first time so thought i better do some studying! signed up with you guys and passed first time with a solid score of 47 out of 50"
"Good value for money"
"very good. Will be telling people to use it for part 2 of the cpc"
"I passed six years ago in the army so only needed to do the module 2 and 4 to get my cpc. after a few emails forward and back with the support I had no problems working my way through all the questions. took the advice Edward gave me and am delighted to say I passed quite comfortably"
"Nice, got 45 on the test and only got that low because I misread the questions."
"If you want to practice for the module 2 case studies test then this is the website for you. I used others and it has about five times as many questions. You'll need to commit about three hours a night for a couple of weeks if you want to get through all the 140 scenarios - if you fail after continually passing them on here then quite frankly you're an idiot!"
LGVTheory is rated 4.87 based on 254 reviews