LGVTheory Reviews

of reviewers recommend LGVTheory
Email, Live Chat
Read LGVTheory Reviews

About LGVTheory:

HGV Driving theory test and CPC case studies practice for individuals wishing to become a lorry driver in the UK

This hgvtheory is definitely the one to use if you want to pass your modules for your hgv. I passed all 3 modules yesterday at my first attempt. Definitely well worth the money thank you hgvtheory.
After what seems like forever (over a year, due to covid) I finally took and passed my module 2 test yesterday and passed with 47 out of 50. Thank you!!!!!!
quick responses to questions I had (and I had alot!) gave me a £10.00 discount voucher for medicals as well which was an added bonus.
keeps me updated all along about when tests restart, when they're being cancelled and all that stuff.
Still waiting to do my test because of covid. Get more up to date info off these guys than I do the useless dvsa
I had a problem getting hold of a licance aplication form as the DVLA seem to be on a go slow cus of covid emailed the people at lgv theory and asked if they had any Turns out they did and got one a few days later.
Would highly recommend. Loads of content from videos to quizzes. Just kept practicing the case studies and reading the explanations. Passed with no problems 🚛🥳
Great way to learn theory. Videos are brilliant and easy to follow. Pass my case studies first time. Highly recommend.
passed first time.
do all the case studies and then read the answers properly. That's what I did and I passed first time.
Good price and good practice questions
Been using for about a year now lol. Had my test cancelled because of covid four times! great site that got me through the theory and hazard perception first time. Just waiting on the module 2 so I can start driving :-)
Started off with the books but the didn't include all the information relevant to the CPC and had no practice case studies. This has everything you need in terms of learning material along with lots of case studies.
Just taken the LGV and CPC Test. My pass marks were 97% theory and 46 out of 50 for the case studies :-)
I used for both my theory and cpc module 2 and passed, including my hazard perception first time very useful whould recommend to anybody wanting to pass
Absolutely must buy this if you want to pass your theory and HPT,
After 2 days of learning I managed to have enough support to take CPC theory test whit no problems!!! 5 🌟 from 5
Lots of information on the website. Just doing loads of the mock case studies helped a lot.
sent me out all the forms I needed as the dvla were taking ages. Gave me £10 voucher for medicals and answered all my questions quickly.
48 out of 50 on the test. I'm chuffed to bits!
LGVTheory is rated 4.89 based on 349 reviews