LGVTheory Reviews

of reviewers recommend LGVTheory
Email, Live Chat
Read LGVTheory Reviews

About LGVTheory:

HGV Driving theory test and CPC case studies practice for individuals wishing to become a lorry driver in the UK

What can I say thank you for the support team and website really helpful passed my cpc case studies in 2 weeks of practice. Really good scenarios similar like you would get in the real test recommend.
just to let you know I passed everything and am now just waiting for driver card and tacho card excellent app. Thanks for the help
I studied for a couple of hours a night over two weeks and passed without any problems
couldn't of passed without it
I signed up with LGV Theory a few weeks ago and I can happily say I have passed the cpc mod 2. I would definitely recommend this website to anyone willing to pass the cpc mod 2, as it covers many many topics similar to those one can expect on the test. Thanks to all the team!
Damian on the customer support was really helpful when I was struggling with payload questions. Any emails I sent were answered super quick, can't recommend highly enough.
48 out of 50 for the cpc. not bad considering it was cancelled three times because of covid :-)
hello, i've been using this site from past almost 3.4months..i've got twice cancelled exams because of the coronavirus but finally today i went to the test centre and passed at first attempt. thank you guys for making it easier with this kind of studies.
It's not often I write a review but I thought this one deserved it. I passed in the army over 10 years ago so just needed to do the cpc case studies and mod 4. You can tell that the people that answer your emails have been behind the wheel themselves as they know their stuff. Damian, in particular took time to explain in detail answers to my questions and give me some places where to do my module 4 at a good price. I passed my case studies this morning with my module 4 booked for tomorrow I am now on the job hunt
quick response when i asked for help on questions. staff on the help desk told me that they were lorry drivers once and it shows as they know their stuff
Nice, got 45 on the test and only got that low because I misread the questions.
Good amount of practice questions
It's a big help so far. Passed module 1 easily. Questions were much like what was in the test Got module 2 after my practical so will hopefully pass that and be on the road in the next two weeks
Took all three tests on one day and passed the lot. Case studies woz the hardest
I was recommended your website by my driving instructor. The theory questions were excellent examples which left me no nasty surprises when I got to the test centre. I was surprised how close they were to the real thing, just seemed to be worded differently.
96/100 on theory and 47/50 on case studies. Thankz
I do theory test and pass 1 time. Not done case studies yet so will not make comment
The questions are accurate and a true reflection of what to expect on the test. With regards to the module 1a theory nothing came up that I hadn't seen before in the practice questions, albeit asked in a slightly different way I found the module two case studies a bit harder on your website than in the actual test so I was well prepared. I was very happy with the price.
I get cheap medical and good discount on practical training. I pass first time theory and cpc.
LGVTheory is rated 4.90 based on 370 reviews