Learn to Trade Reviews

marketing@knowledgetoaction.co.uk

Learn to Trade, 18 Quayside Lodge, William Morris Way
SW6 2UZ

Tell us how Learn to Trade made you happy
Please take these positive reviews with a pinch / truckload of salt: the trainers actively bribe students with more free coaching to say something nice. Break the spell and wake up and smell the coffe.
Avoid these scams, you will not get a refund if you change your mind. I paid £2000 for a course in order someone to teach me how to use a platform. Before paying last instalment I asked for refund and it’s 3 months since I have not received anything. I have raised a dispute maybe I can get my money back. Avoid these lowly people.
Hello Daniel, Your refund request was declined due to you sending a cancellation request three (3) months after you initially enrolled - which was way past the cooling-off period as indicated in your contract. If you go past that period without cancelling, it is assumed you are proceeding with the programme. Had you requested a cancellation within the allowed time, we would have done what the contract said - to allow a cancellation. As for all reputable businesses you enter a contract with, you have to allow that business to prepare whatever you decide, and we have given you enough time to do so. Also, we are aware of your threats to the life of our CEO - from social media accounts under your real name and dummies. All of them documented and the authorities alerted. We strongly advice that you stop harassing anyone who works for the company because this is not acceptable. It's against the Law in this country and there may be legal consequences. We encourage you to continue with the programme that you paid for. Our experienced coaches are here to help every step of the way. Learn to Trade Team
These people just want your money. They sell you a course to get you in with the promise of one to one coaching. They did not even bother following up with the coaching. I signed up in January and tried to organise my coaching call in april and heard nothing back. They did however call me 6+ times trying to sell me a refresher course and even talked about maybe me attending a more advance course for more money. They really couldn't care less for you so long as you are paying them their money. I would strongly advise against anyone trying to learn how to trade from them they don't teach you how the market works and they took 3 days to teach what could have been taught in 1. Keep your money and go with other trading teaches as there are many and they will give you much better service than what I received. It's impossible to get them on the phone and talk to anyone. Do not do it. Just don't.
Hi Guy, We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please be advised that coaching sessions are made available for every student from Day 1 of your programme, and all that was needed to be done was to book yours via the graduate site. Since there were no bookings, it is assumed you had no time for coaching. Here at Learn To Trade UK, we are continuously striving our best to improve our service to ensure we are delivering the best possible education. Please feel free to call at (02) 8672-7825 or email info@learntotrade.com.ph and provide your customer reference number so we can look into your case. Regards, Learn to Trade UK
My mistake for not doing proper due diligence before paying the reservation fee. A good company who is confident with their services should have a refund policy in place. So I strongly advise that you make sure that if you change your mind and you have not made any commitment yet to attend the classes, ask what the refund policy is before paying your reservation fee. Saves you the hassle of begging for it.
Dear Rachelle, Here at Learn To Trade UK, we are continuously striving our best to improve our service to ensure we are delivering the best possible education. If you're our customer, please provide a customer reference number so we can look into your case. Please feel free to call at (02) 8672-7825 or email info@learntotrade.com.ph Regards, Learn to Trade UK
I had a very bad experience with Learn to Trade & lost at least £20,000 that they were very happy to take, it was actually much more than that in total, I didn’t get sufficient help, it seemed once they got the money off you they no longer had any interest as J. Bagala has said in another review, I don’t believe any of these other reviews, having Learned to Trade the hard way, you need to put in a hell of a lot of money to get little or no return & they don’t tell you about the monthly direct debit software bill you have to pay, whether you make any money or not, on top of your, I think exorbitant fee to start, I would never recommend Greg Secker’s Learn to Trade to anyone …
I paid my deposit but had an urgent family emergency arise less than 24hrs later. I requested a refund as I need to get my daughter out of a domestic violence situation. Learn to Trade have ignored my emails, not returned my phone calls and now blocked me of Facebook - all because they don't want to give me back my money. They are criminals, and responsible for my daughter remaining in a dangerous situation.
Please avoid this people you will save your money. Their smart chart software is rubbish and make you loose money. Smart chart strategies is just a gamble. After you pay all the money and they give you 3 days group training when something goes wrong with your strategies they doesn't want to help out. They don't want to talk to you. Plus you have to pay 69 pounds every month for this smart chart. When you want to cancel it you cannot do that month before but two because they want and like take money from you. I had bad experience with this people and I would not recommend Lear how to trade to anyone.
Dear J Begala, Thank you for your feedback. We noticed you purchased our programme back in June 2020 and then proceeded to attend our online webinar in August 2020. In terms of discussing your trading plan and when things go wrong, this is usually discussed with your trading coach as they would have the best insight into where you seem to be going wrong. Trading should definitely not be viewed as gambling and you may recall from the programme, it is also highly dependent on the state of your psychology and skill set. You are disappointed that you have lost money, and rightly so, anyone would be upset to lose any sum of money whether to trading or any new initiative. While we agree this is disappointing, we are an education provider that teaches delegates how to trade and also how to handle the psychology of trading, which is key to being consistent in ones' trading journey. It is highly unlikely for every trade to be successful, but as you continue learning you will ensure your risk is managed and will be able to accept that this is part of trading. We are upfront about our course fee and the monthly subscription. We are confident that we have priced ourselves fairly in the market place when looking at competitors and the immense value we offer, with our knowledgeable team as well as our innovative, award winning platform. We note that you have 1 coaching session left on your programme, we would be happy to schedule this for you in order for you to go through your trading plan with your coach. Please give us a call at 020 3334 9933 or email us at info@learntotrade.co.uk. We have a team of Client Services Executives who are on hand to help with any of your queries. Please be advised that due to covid restrictions, all members of our team are working remotely, so we seek for your patience and understanding. Thank you! Regards, Learn To Trade Team
I wasted a huge amount of joining them in an expectation of the course. I was promised to use a dummy account to begin with but unfortunately I found out that the dummy account is not existing. i am mislead by the promises.I ask for the partial refund since I am with them 6 months only but NO chance to get a refund because of the signed contract that they bind you. I may say they are good for beginners to learn in trading but the other side is MISLEADING.
Hi Ryan, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We tried to check, however, couldn't find your account in our system as we only have limited information. We're happy to discuss your concerns further. Please send us an email at info@learntotrade.co.uk so we can assist you. All the best, Learn to Trade Team
I deposited my first R5000 and at the of December I asked the lady for a refund she tried all her tricks to get me off her back, yesterday they surprised me about the cooling off season no-refund. This needs to stop i have all the evidence and conversations on my what'sapp. The lies are good but once you deposit the money you will struggle for life you are lucky to get your money back.
Dear Bulelani, thank you for your feedback. The reason we have free events is to help everyday people, much like yourself, make an educated decision about whether or not Forex is for you. It is so that you can have a look at Forex as a viable investment option and see if it is something that suits you or fits your lifestyle or your future plans. There is a fee for our course, just as there is for most educational courses worth doing. I’m sure you understand we have costs to cover in order to fulfill your Forex education programme, including ensuring our best traders and mentors are available for you to speak to across the 3 days. Please understand that you are in no way obligated to pay for the courses following the free seminar. You were properly given the price of our program before making the decision to say 'yes' and signing your paperwork. We encourage you to continue with the education that you paid for. We have been around for more than 16 years and we taught more than 300 thousand people globally. We have many successful clients that have managed to make profit when they followed the rules. Our experienced coaches are committed to teaching and supporting you every step of the way. Let me share some of our students' most recent feedback about our courses. “Learn to Trade is really supportive. Their team are super helpful and always friendly. I can't recommend Learn to Trade enough. I thought I knew how to make money from the Forex Market - as I have traded before. However their approach and education style has really suited my way of learning and lifestyle." "When I retired in 2008, I discovered, sadly, that the decades of investing in mutual funds resulted in negative results. Hence I decided to take my investments in my own hands. The Learn-To-Trade team were instrumental in providing the knowledge required to get deal with the markets. I took the full course and I have gone back for refresher weekends several times in subsequent years. " Regards, Learn to Trade Team
Really awful waste of money and time. Greg worked in IT in the bank not as a trader. He uses weasle words to hide this. Do not be conned. It’s a worthless course - great talker - lost a ton of money & paid a stupid amount of fees. Really really dumb of me to be fooled. I have since read a lot of books about trading from actual traders. It’s far more complex than the IT boy makes out. He’s selling you a dream - when you lose your money due to him that dream becomes a nightmare. Beware.
do not attend this course!! as mentioned in the other reviews, its a total waste of time..only a sales pitch to promote their product which costs around 9K but if you are fast and sign up right after the presentation, you can get it for 2K..totally useless, didnt learn anything about trading
Avoid this guys! Waste of £2400! I actually did the course in London for £2400 and what a waste of money that was! The course is basically aimed at selling a more 'advanced' course to you. Its full of long breaks so everyone gets a chance to go through their 'trading plan' with some senior traders, (Senior salespeople more like), but really the truth is, they couldn't care less about your trading plan. They just want to know how much capital you have to invest and they then try to force you to do advanced courses priced from £5k-20k. To the point where they constantly keep grabbing you on breaks to apply more pressure to do these advanced courses. It got to the point where they didn't even review my trading plan at all or give me any guidance towards that. All they looked at was the 'capital i had to invest' and pounced on that. In regards to the content on the course, its basically everything they have on the USB stick that they give you anyway! So a total of 4 hours worth of video's stretched over 3 days! A lot of the course is a repeat of the seminar, selling you hopes and dreams and showing some example trades of them making 2k plus in a days worth of work and talking about their lifestyles! The live trading day was the worst, we didn't make any successful trades and the breaks totalled 4 hours! (In comparison to about 2/3 hours worth on other days). (All time that was allocated for their senior traders to pressure you into doing the advanced courses) Ive lost a considerable amount of money following their 'strategies' and the 1 to 1 sessions they provide are just as bad as the course. I was basically told on my last 1 to 1, not to come back till my account was in a 3% profit :S They basically don't care about you once they realise that your not willing to spend anymore money on any further courses! Stay away and save your money!
Learn to Trade is rated 4.7 based on 293 reviews