Learn to Trade Reviews

18 Quayside Lodge,
William Morris Way
SW6 2UZ

Tell us how Learn to Trade made you happy
It has been amazing! The time was managed carefully allotting progress gradually to each day of the training course. I would like to commend the team for doing a great job. The webinar helped me so much to discover a new career path, and they also taught me well with the things I need to work on.
Hi S Young! We are glad that you had a wonderful experience with us. We do our best to give you, our students, quality education when it comes to forex. We are happy to know that our webinar opened up new opportunities for you. We cannot wait to have you on board with us in learning Forex.

Learn to Trade will always be here to support and help you in your Forex Journey. Happy trading!

Learn to Trade Team
Please avoid this people you will save your money. Their smart chart software is rubbish and make you loose money. Smart chart strategies is just a gamble. After you pay all the money and they give you 3 days group training when something goes wrong with your strategies they doesn't want to help out. They don't want to talk to you. Plus you have to pay 69 pounds every month for this smart chart. When you want to cancel it you cannot do that month before but two because they want and like take money from you. I had bad experience with this people and I would not recommend Lear how to trade to anyone.
Dear J Begala,

Thank you for your feedback. We noticed you purchased our programme back in June 2020 and then proceeded to attend our online webinar in August 2020.

In terms of discussing your trading plan and when things go wrong, this is usually discussed with your trading coach as they would have the best insight into where you seem to be going wrong. Trading should definitely not be viewed as gambling and you may recall from the programme, it is also highly dependent on the state of your psychology and skill set.

You are disappointed that you have lost money, and rightly so, anyone would be upset to lose any sum of money whether to trading or any new initiative. While we agree this is disappointing, we are an education provider that teaches delegates how to trade and also how to handle the psychology of trading, which is key to being consistent in ones' trading journey. It is highly unlikely for every trade to be successful, but as you continue learning you will ensure your risk is managed and will be able to accept that this is part of trading.

We are upfront about our course fee and the monthly subscription. We are confident that we have priced ourselves fairly in the market place when looking at competitors and the immense value we offer, with our knowledgeable team as well as our innovative, award winning platform.

We note that you have 1 coaching session left on your programme, we would be happy to schedule this for you in order for you to go through your trading plan with your coach. Please give us a call at 020 3334 9933 or email us at info@learntotrade.co.uk. We have a team of Client Services Executives who are on hand to help with any of your queries. Please be advised that due to covid restrictions, all members of our team are working remotely, so we seek for your patience and understanding. Thank you!

Learn To Trade Team
Im happy that I enrolled to this class. I was just looking for new learning since the pandemic is limiting us from going out. I was very interested because it was just a free class, and it turned out very informative.

Thanks Learn to Trade!
Hi E L., we're grateful for the positive review! We hope that this is the start of your FOREX trading journey! Here at Learn to Trade, we make sure that all of our students understand how FOREX trading works so that they are properly guided and can skillfully trade. We look forward to seeing you in more of our classes and we wish you all the best! Stay safe.

Learn to Trade Team
Delighted with my recent purchase of refurb iPad. Very smooth process, fast delivery, lovely and clean and working perfectly. Very happy customer!
If you are a beginner like me and looking for a trading school that will provide you an excellent and quality education —LTT is the right choice. Coaches are effective. They make it easier for us to understand how the market works, when is the best time to place your trade, and the technical terminologies were explained in layman's term.
Hi Beatrice! Thank you for this fantastic feedback. As an institution, Learn to Trade always commits to assure the quality of education that we provide and make sure that our students can understand everything from a superficial perspective.

We wish you all the best in your forex trading journey and always remember we're here to help and guide you.

For assistance, reach out to us at info@learnotrade.co.uk.

Learn to Trade Team
If you are a beginner like me and looking for a trading school that will provide you an excellent and quality education —LTT is the right choice. Coaches are effective. They make it easier for us to understand how the Forex market works, when is the best time to place your trade, and the technical terminologies were explained in layman's term.
The more classes I attend, the more confident I feel trading with my account. I find it like a virtual class from a uni, which I find cool and convenient.

Can't wait for my next coaching session.

With the help of these mates, I realized this can be another source of income for me.
Hi Megan, our goal has always been to educate as many people as we can so that they can use FOREX trading as their secondary or primary means of income and despite the pandemic, that has never stopped. We made sure to accommodate everyone especially during this time by setting up online trainings and we appreciate your feedback! We look forward to having you in our coaching sessions and your trading journey! Always stay safe.

Learn to Trade Team
If you are a beginner like me and looking for a trading school that will provide you an excellent and quality education —LTT is the right choice! Coaches are effective! They make it easier for us to understand how the Forex market works, when is the best time to place your trade, and the technical terminologies were explained in layman's term.
I am glad that I took the 3-day course! The coaches are very hands-on during the training, and the one-on-one coaching session is helpful! I've learned a lot! Thank you!
The staff were very accomodating, they'll guide you before, during, and even after your course! They answered all my questions and made sure that I was prepared for the course. The course itself was great and the coaches were very helpful. They were very patient in guiding us during the coaching session which was a very big help as I am just a beginner.
Hi there, we are very pleased that you felt supported before, during and after your course. This is something we ensure all clients feel, whether they are a beginner or advanced trader.

We will continue to support you throughout your trading journey and your coach is looking forward to your upcoming mentoring session!

Learn To Trade Team
I wasted a huge amount of joining them in an expectation of the course. I was promised to use a dummy account to begin with but unfortunately I found out that the dummy account is not existing. i am mislead by the promises.I ask for the partial refund since I am with them 6 months only but NO chance to get a refund because of the signed contract that they bind you. I may say they are good for beginners to learn in trading but the other side is MISLEADING.
Hi Ryan, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We tried to check, however, couldn't find your account in our system as we only have limited information. We're happy to discuss your concerns further. Please send us an email at info@learntotrade.co.uk so we can assist you.

All the best,
Learn to Trade Team
I deposited my first R5000 and at the of December I asked the lady for a refund she tried all her tricks to get me off her back, yesterday they surprised me about the cooling off season no-refund. This needs to stop i have all the evidence and conversations on my what'sapp. The lies are good but once you deposit the money you will struggle for life you are lucky to get your money back.
Dear Bulelani, thank you for your feedback. The reason we have free events is to help everyday people, much like yourself, make an educated decision about whether or not Forex is for you. It is so that you can have a look at Forex as a viable investment option and see if it is something that suits you or fits your lifestyle or your future plans.

There is a fee for our course, just as there is for most educational courses worth doing.
I’m sure you understand we have costs to cover in order to fulfill your Forex education programme, including ensuring our best traders and mentors are available for you to speak to across the 3 days.

Please understand that you are in no way obligated to pay for the courses following the free seminar. You were properly given the price of our program before making the decision to say 'yes' and signing your paperwork. We encourage you to continue with the education that you paid for.

We have been around for more than 16 years and we taught more than 300 thousand people globally. We have many successful clients that have managed to make profit when they followed the rules.

Our experienced coaches are committed to teaching and supporting you every step of the way. Let me share some of our students' most recent feedback about our courses.

“Learn to Trade is really supportive. Their team are super helpful and always friendly.
I can't recommend Learn to Trade enough. I thought I knew how to make money from the Forex Market - as I have traded before. However their approach and education style has really suited my way of learning and lifestyle."

"When I retired in 2008, I discovered, sadly, that the decades of investing in mutual funds resulted in negative results. Hence I decided to take my investments in my own hands. The Learn-To-Trade team were instrumental in providing the knowledge required to get deal with the markets. I took the full course and I have gone back for refresher weekends several times in subsequent years. "

Learn to Trade Team
I have just spent one of the best 3 days of my life at a trading course run by learn to trade.
The course if extremely informative and the coaches are there to help you grow your trading pot and accelerate your trading journey to the good.
I think with all sorts of training programmes you have to go into it with your eyes open, learn to trade are a business and businesses have to make money. If I can make money out of trading and they make money out of me isn't that the what makes the world go round.
I would recommend learn to trade if you are prepared to do the following: 1) go in with your eyes and mind open, you may not always hear what you want but that's the same for everything. 2) This course is not free, like everything in life, but they are there to minimise your risk in a volatile market and provide their expertise. 3) If you think trading is a get rich quick scheme, it is not. They are not teaching you that you can make millions but they are teaching that you can, if you follow the rules make a good income in the long term. The trainers and coaches have a wealth of experience and knowledge and had I had access to this system and training 16 years ago, my trading experience back then would have been a whole different ball game. Highly recommend, 5 stars :)
Hi B Warner, thank you so much for your feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed the course and found it very informative. Learn To Trade aims to provide quality courses supported by our excellent coaches and we are glad that you appreciated it. Thank you for choosing us to be your Forex educator, for seeing beyond what is in front of you, and for your recommendation! It means a lot to us.

We look forward to supporting you in your trading journey Warner!

Learn To trade Team
Really awful waste of money and time. Greg worked in IT in the bank not as a trader. He uses weasle words to hide this. Do not be conned. It’s a worthless course - great talker - lost a ton of money & paid a stupid amount of fees. Really really dumb of me to be fooled.

I have since read a lot of books about trading from actual traders. It’s far more complex than the IT boy makes out.

He’s selling you a dream - when you lose your money due to him that dream becomes a nightmare. Beware.
do not attend this course!! as mentioned in the other reviews, its a total waste of time..only a sales pitch to promote their product which costs around 9K but if you are fast and sign up right after the presentation, you can get it for 2K..totally useless, didnt learn anything about trading
I only watched the free so called training on a webinar, which the 1st hour was the founder bragging he rides to work in a helicopter and has a mansion and friends with other millionaires, not sure how he flew to work in a helicopter when his computer screens were at his house though??
got bored of watching it then switched it off as it was obvious just a sales pitch playing on a potential lifestyle if you sign up not actual training,
Only to be bombarded and harassed on the phone by the pushiest saleman I've ever come across, the poor guy tried every trick in the book, 1 was that I was going to be the lucky 1 after careful consideration to have a limited testimonial seat (whatever that is) and for me to have that it would only cost £500 today then the rest on the day of the training which was £2395 as a special deal just for me, Urm already read the reviews before his phone calls that's how much it cost for everyone hmm bless him I nearly p*ssed my trousers laughing with the amount of BS coming out his mouth,
Even told me I'd guarantee fail as a trader without their training, and that the founder was going to pay out of his own pocket for a mentor for me which was over £100 an hour,
today he phoned again with upsetting news that only 1 seat was remaining and he didn't want me to lose out (typical scare tactics in marketing, place fear to a potential customer they will lose out) so asked again for my credit card, had to tell him where to go not very politely then wished him a good day,
I imagine it wont stop him from phoning yet again as I have had 3 calls a day since Monday and its only Wednesday,
KEEP CLEAR is my advice
Hi Simon, the webinar will teach you about the financial markets and trading, along with easy and proven strategies that are used and proven by our top-class coaches. We also offer advanced courses for those who wanted to learn more about the Forex market but our clients are not obliged to take these courses. We understand that our courses are not cheap but we make sure that these are of high quality and are supported by our experienced coaches and excellent resources.

If you have any more concerns, please let us know by sending an email at info@learntotrade.co.uk. We'll appreciate it.

Learn To Trade Team
This course is very helpful to my needs as a beginner.
Yaa it was a good seminar , learned lot of stuff.
I just want to let everyone know that I have had the same experience. Patronising unhelpful rude customer service when I asked for a refund. I am taking this further. They are breaching the consumer rights act 2015, customer protection for unfair trading and the customer contracts act 2013. I will pursue them, and take them to court. I am also going to make a video about my experience and upload to Instagram and tag them in it. I suggest you all do the same. I am then going to get my brother in law to publish an article in a national newspaper.
Avoid this guys! Waste of £2400!

I actually did the course in London for £2400 and what a waste of money that was! The course is basically aimed at selling a more 'advanced' course to you. Its full of long breaks so everyone gets a chance to go through their 'trading plan' with some senior traders, (Senior salespeople more like), but really the truth is, they couldn't care less about your trading plan. They just want to know how much capital you have to invest and they then try to force you to do advanced courses priced from £5k-20k. To the point where they constantly keep grabbing you on breaks to apply more pressure to do these advanced courses. It got to the point where they didn't even review my trading plan at all or give me any guidance towards that. All they looked at was the 'capital i had to invest' and pounced on that.

In regards to the content on the course, its basically everything they have on the USB stick that they give you anyway! So a total of 4 hours worth of video's stretched over 3 days! A lot of the course is a repeat of the seminar, selling you hopes and dreams and showing some example trades of them making 2k plus in a days worth of work and talking about their lifestyles! The live trading day was the worst, we didn't make any successful trades and the breaks totalled 4 hours! (In comparison to about 2/3 hours worth on other days). (All time that was allocated for their senior traders to pressure you into doing the advanced courses)

Ive lost a considerable amount of money following their 'strategies' and the 1 to 1 sessions they provide are just as bad as the course. I was basically told on my last 1 to 1, not to come back till my account was in a 3% profit :S

They basically don't care about you once they realise that your not willing to spend anymore money on any further courses!

Stay away and save your money!
I availed their courses and by far, I think this is a good decision.
I really wanted to learn about Forex and glad to say I am on my way there.There are things I can better understand if I have someone focused on my learning. I highly recommend them.
Learn to Trade is rated 3.46 based on 24 reviews