Learn to Trade Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Learn to Trade

How would you rate Learn to Trade?

"I availed their courses and by far, I think this is a good decision. I really wanted to learn about Forex and glad to say I am on my way there.There are things I can better understand if I have someone focused on my learning. I highly recommend them."
"By reading the review of "anonymous", it reminded me of other similar schools of trading I did fall for. At the end of the line, THINK : If you had managed to learn a fantastic way of making money, and you were already a millionaire, would you spend your free time (weekends too) trying to convince some wannabe to pay £ 2/3000 for teaching them how to do it ? Or would you spend your free time ( and weekends) doing what millionaires do in their free time ? But assuming you had such a system and assuming you are really a nice guy like some of these "schools" claim to be, and you really want to avoid the wannabes all the pain they went through before achieving their results, would you have any problems in proving that your system really works by offering a free month of your signals ? After all, if the results of this free month were indeed positive, anyone would subscribe afterwards so to keep on getting those good results. When in doubt about any of these "schools", ask them if they would provide one free month of their signals and see if they come up with some king of BS regarding the reason why they don't offer such a free trial, such us : "You wouldn't understand how the signal was originated" Really ??? Who cares how the signal was originated, your only concern is if the signal does what is supposed to do, either go up if they called a long or come down if they called a short. Never expect other people to behave differently from the way you would behave when in their shoes. Is Learn to Trade good ? I don't know. It might be. Asked them what I told you above to ask them and find out by yourself"
"I paid £2400 for a course from Learn To Trade a couple years ago, it was a two day "course" but essentially as they really taught was how to read forex charts and understand some terminology that if I had been directed to, I would've just learned off of Google. They introduced 4 trading "systems" to us that are essentially supposed to help you make better trades, they said the systems were based off million pound investment algorithms and all the trading tutors (were definitely very helpful, but I felt it was because it was more of a huge marketing class) said the systems they had given us had a 60% chance of successfully estimating a trade. I was deeply disappointed by this whole course at the end however, because beforehand I had never been informed by the sales team that to eventually make money, and use their systems, I had to have a minimum account size of £1000. It was only on the second day that the tutors informed us of the account minimum, and that was only for ONE of their four systems they had given us. Had I known before I paid all that money for this ridiculous course I could have mostly googled, I would have thought twice. The other systems required account sizes of about £2500 - £10,000. It really wasn't a realistic situation for me, and I would have just appreciated if they told me that before I spent my savings on the course, their sales team is definitely excellent at making it seem like the course would make you a stable % every month, they just failed to mention that you need a minimum account size of £1000. Also, at the two day course they also marketed their £20,000 course for the more willing and advanced traders. Just felt a bit cheated, I thought I would spend all that time learning how to make money not how to spend more."
J Hewerdine
Verified Buyer
"Learn to Trade is really supportive. Their team are super helpful and always friendly. I can't recommend Learn to Trade enough. I thought I knew how to make money from the Forex Market - as I have traded before. However their approach and education style has really suited my way of learning and lifestyle."
Learn to Trade is rated 3.75 based on 4 reviews