Learn to Trade Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Learn to Trade

Tell us how Learn to Trade made you happy

"Learn to Trade are fraudsters and their expensive “course” is essentially a two-day marketing exercise for a more expensive “course” they offer. Most of the two days was taken up with embarrassing visualisation exercises. They are crooks and unaccountable"
"So, here it goes. Before i say anything i will present what the company is and will let you judge yourself. I shan’t give my opinion until the very end. I signed up to learn to trade a year back. One "free session" was more like a sales pitch for their course which costs around £2500 which is basically them telling you learn from us and you will become uber rich and big lifestyle? They show you videos of some people that have "made it" because of their course. A few videos from Greg himself and then ask you to “take a risk” and sign up. They explain how it’s a £5000 course but because we are so special they are wavering the fees, Being a young naïve man with some money to spend I signed up paid the amount and signed up to the course. You soon realise that the trading platform is also owned by Learntotrade, They tell you the software means nothing if you we don’t sign up to a subscription which is around £80 a month. Upon signing it’s a 3 day course, telling you about how the stocks work and pips and what not. All this information and more is accessible online for free. Then we are told we need to put in a minimum of £2000 in our trading accounts or what we learn is pointless. The trainer who came to teach us, showed us his house, cars, bikes and other things and made us feel what we could achieve. So far at this point we are all plugged in the idea and lashed out as much money as we could. A few have different speakers come in and tell us how they lost all their money and had nothing and now they own properties in London and have the most relaxing life. To anyone being fed information as such over 3 days will make you lash out more and more money. Anyways during day 2, one of the gent comes in and tells us how he has a world exclusive plan and people in that plan are making over 6-7 figures a year working only a few hours a day. This plan comes with one to one trading and access to it from anywhere in the world and you are gives company trading money to trade with and a pen and a champagne, oh yeah it cost £15,000. So I couldn’t afford that. A day training left and the trainer was getting annoyed at us for asking too many questions. To a point where we were afraid of asking questions, outside the class he wasn’t a very approachable person. They bring you in to “talk further” they said just because how “enthusiastic and good” I am they cut down the cost of the advanced course for me and can offer me that for £10000. They offered me interest free payment and I took the offer. Less than a week later, and losing the initial £2000 I had put in to trade with. I realise trading wasn’t for me as it made me really anxious and just stressful. So I left it and thought I’ll pick it up in a few months when I have more money to learn. Before I could get to that I had a serious family medical emergency, Life threatening. I sent them the doctors note, my families flights details, proof of me leaving my job. Sent them all, they still wouldn’t return my £5000. Their reply was they “don’t think the situation was serious enough”. £5000 of someone’s hard earned money, to a point where they won’t answer my emails or let me flat around the telephone for hours before answering. So my verdict of LearnToTrade is that the company is a sham, it only runs by taking money from people and not from trading. Please don’t fall into the same trap I did. Learn from me. £5000 to learn what a company and its people are made of in its core. They didn’t consider my situation and decided not to return the money. STAY AWAY FROM LEARNTOTRADE, Get a book, it’ll be cheaper and probably teach you a lot more. All the positive reviews you read are not of real people and are fake profiles. Please look for yourself."
"I availed their courses and by far, I think this is a good decision. I really wanted to learn about Forex and glad to say I am on my way there.There are things I can better understand if I have someone focused on my learning. I highly recommend them."
"By reading the review of "anonymous", it reminded me of other similar schools of trading I did fall for. At the end of the line, THINK : If you had managed to learn a fantastic way of making money, and you were already a millionaire, would you spend your free time (weekends too) trying to convince some wannabe to pay £ 2/3000 for teaching them how to do it ? Or would you spend your free time ( and weekends) doing what millionaires do in their free time ? But assuming you had such a system and assuming you are really a nice guy like some of these "schools" claim to be, and you really want to avoid the wannabes all the pain they went through before achieving their results, would you have any problems in proving that your system really works by offering a free month of your signals ? After all, if the results of this free month were indeed positive, anyone would subscribe afterwards so to keep on getting those good results. When in doubt about any of these "schools", ask them if they would provide one free month of their signals and see if they come up with some king of BS regarding the reason why they don't offer such a free trial, such us : "You wouldn't understand how the signal was originated" Really ??? Who cares how the signal was originated, your only concern is if the signal does what is supposed to do, either go up if they called a long or come down if they called a short. Never expect other people to behave differently from the way you would behave when in their shoes. Is Learn to Trade good ? I don't know. It might be. Asked them what I told you above to ask them and find out by yourself"
"I paid £2400 for a course from Learn To Trade a couple years ago, it was a two day "course" but essentially as they really taught was how to read forex charts and understand some terminology that if I had been directed to, I would've just learned off of Google. They introduced 4 trading "systems" to us that are essentially supposed to help you make better trades, they said the systems were based off million pound investment algorithms and all the trading tutors (were definitely very helpful, but I felt it was because it was more of a huge marketing class) said the systems they had given us had a 60% chance of successfully estimating a trade. I was deeply disappointed by this whole course at the end however, because beforehand I had never been informed by the sales team that to eventually make money, and use their systems, I had to have a minimum account size of £1000. It was only on the second day that the tutors informed us of the account minimum, and that was only for ONE of their four systems they had given us. Had I known before I paid all that money for this ridiculous course I could have mostly googled, I would have thought twice. The other systems required account sizes of about £2500 - £10,000. It really wasn't a realistic situation for me, and I would have just appreciated if they told me that before I spent my savings on the course, their sales team is definitely excellent at making it seem like the course would make you a stable % every month, they just failed to mention that you need a minimum account size of £1000. Also, at the two day course they also marketed their £20,000 course for the more willing and advanced traders. Just felt a bit cheated, I thought I would spend all that time learning how to make money not how to spend more."
"Learn to Trade is really supportive. Their team are super helpful and always friendly. I can't recommend Learn to Trade enough. I thought I knew how to make money from the Forex Market - as I have traded before. However their approach and education style has really suited my way of learning and lifestyle."
Learn to Trade is rated 2.57 based on 7 reviews