Learn to Trade Reviews

18 Quayside Lodge,
William Morris Way
SW6 2UZ

Tell us how Learn to Trade made you happy
Im happy that I enrolled to this class. I was just looking for new learning since the pandemic is limiting us from going out. I was very interested because it was just a free class, and it turned out very informative.

Thanks Learn to Trade!
Terribled experience with this company I would avoid with all costs. I paid £2400 for a course in November 2019 with the impressions that I would be able to attend the course. learn to trade provided an unsecure website to upload funds to. Google flag the site as unsecure not to use I then sent evidence and screenshots to prove this and was ignored, I was then advised if I didn't fund the account I wouldn't be able to attend the course.

Greg secker creates software but couldn't create a secure payment system.

Since then I've been advice on multiple times I would receive a full refund and still haven't.

Poor preparations, whether due to corruption, negligence or inadequate capacity, is particularly significant, as it increases opportunities for corruption with a unsecure payment system.

I want my money back.
Really disappointed ! ! ! Be aware of Greg Secker and his products !
I was really excited to start “Learn to Trade” course as I was always passioned about trading. Moreover, I have been offer a “big” discount where they offer me the whole package for only £2,995 instead of £10,000. I was really keen in starting it and placed a deposit of £500 to their Barclays account.
However, after a bit of research I have observed that I could be billed yearly for £2,000 which was much more convenient given my current situation. Therefore, I asked for my deposit back to proceed with this offer.

Unfortunately, no emails have been sent back to me and when ever they called me, they hand up after I answered.
I have followed them up for 2-3 days in order to make sure that my message has been received. Still no emails from them, I think they vanished.

This is really unfortunate as I lost £500 (lesson learned). The good news is that I did not lose more.

DO NOT let yourself be manipulated by the aggressive marketing display by Greg Secker. HE IS A VETERAN ! He knows how to lure you in and steal your money !

I really hope that you will read this message before doing the same mistake as I did.
Hi Michael, thank you for reaching out. Upon checking in our system, one of our team has tried reaching out to you to no avail. We would like to address this formally and to clarify that you will not be billed 2,000 yearly, as this is a different product. You may email us your best time to call you for us to explain further on this. Rest assured that the initial deposit of 500 you sent with us will not go to waste as you wish to take the LFX program. Thank you, and we will wait for your response.

Learn To Trade Team
Delighted with my recent purchase of refurb iPad. Very smooth process, fast delivery, lovely and clean and working perfectly. Very happy customer!
It has been amazing! The time was managed carefully allotting progress gradually to each day of the training course.

I would like to commend the team for doing a great job. The webinar helped me so much to discover a new career path, and they also taught me well with the things I need to work on.
Hi S Young! We are glad that you had a wonderful experience with us. We do our best to give you, our students, quality education when it comes to forex. We are happy to know that our webinar opened up new opportunities for you. We cannot wait to have you on board with us in learning Forex.

Learn to Trade will always be here to support and help you in your Forex Journey. Happy trading!

Learn to Trade Team
If you are a beginner like me and looking for a trading school that will provide you an excellent and quality education —LTT is the right choice. Coaches are effective. They make it easier for us to understand how the market works, when is the best time to place your trade, and the technical terminologies were explained in layman's term.
Hi Beatrice! Thank you for this fantastic feedback. As an institution, Learn to Trade always commits to assure the quality of education that we provide and make sure that our students can understand everything from a superficial perspective.

We wish you all the best in your forex trading journey and always remember we're here to help and guide you.

For assistance, reach out to us at info@learnotrade.co.uk.

Learn to Trade Team
The more classes I attend, the more confident I feel trading with my account. I find it like a virtual class from a uni, which I find cool and convenient.

Can't wait for my next coaching session.

With the help of these mates, I realized this can be another source of income for me.
Hi Megan, our goal has always been to educate as many people as we can so that they can use FOREX trading as their secondary or primary means of income and despite the pandemic, that has never stopped. We made sure to accommodate everyone especially during this time by setting up online trainings and we appreciate your feedback! We look forward to having you in our coaching sessions and your trading journey! Always stay safe.

Learn to Trade Team
I am glad that I took the 3-day course! The coaches are very hands-on during the training, and the one-on-one coaching session is helpful! I've learned a lot! Thank you!
If you are a beginner like me and looking for a trading school that will provide you an excellent and quality education —LTT is the right choice! Coaches are effective! They make it easier for us to understand how the Forex market works, when is the best time to place your trade, and the technical terminologies were explained in layman's term.
The staff were very accomodating, they'll guide you before, during, and even after your course! They answered all my questions and made sure that I was prepared for the course. The course itself was great and the coaches were very helpful. They were very patient in guiding us during the coaching session which was a very big help as I am just a beginner.
Hi there, we are very pleased that you felt supported before, during and after your course. This is something we ensure all clients feel, whether they are a beginner or advanced trader.

We will continue to support you throughout your trading journey and your coach is looking forward to your upcoming mentoring session!

Learn To Trade Team
I wasted a huge amount of joining them in an expectation of the course. I was promised to use a dummy account to begin with but unfortunately I found out that the dummy account is not existing. i am mislead by the promises.I ask for the partial refund since I am with them 6 months only but NO chance to get a refund because of the signed contract that they bind you. I may say they are good for beginners to learn in trading but the other side is MISLEADING.
Hi Ryan, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We tried to check, however, couldn't find your account in our system as we only have limited information. We're happy to discuss your concerns further. Please send us an email at info@learntotrade.co.uk so we can assist you.

All the best,
Learn to Trade Team
I used my credit card to buy into Learn to Trade and four years later I have never recovered!
I deposited my first R5000 and at the of December I asked the lady for a refund she tried all her tricks to get me off her back, yesterday they surprised me about the cooling off season no-refund. This needs to stop i have all the evidence and conversations on my what'sapp. The lies are good but once you deposit the money you will struggle for life you are lucky to get your money back.
Dear Bulelani, thank you for your feedback. The reason we have free events is to help everyday people, much like yourself, make an educated decision about whether or not Forex is for you. It is so that you can have a look at Forex as a viable investment option and see if it is something that suits you or fits your lifestyle or your future plans.

There is a fee for our course, just as there is for most educational courses worth doing.
I’m sure you understand we have costs to cover in order to fulfill your Forex education programme, including ensuring our best traders and mentors are available for you to speak to across the 3 days.

Please understand that you are in no way obligated to pay for the courses following the free seminar. You were properly given the price of our program before making the decision to say 'yes' and signing your paperwork. We encourage you to continue with the education that you paid for.

We have been around for more than 16 years and we taught more than 300 thousand people globally. We have many successful clients that have managed to make profit when they followed the rules.

Our experienced coaches are committed to teaching and supporting you every step of the way. Let me share some of our students' most recent feedback about our courses.

“Learn to Trade is really supportive. Their team are super helpful and always friendly.
I can't recommend Learn to Trade enough. I thought I knew how to make money from the Forex Market - as I have traded before. However their approach and education style has really suited my way of learning and lifestyle."

"When I retired in 2008, I discovered, sadly, that the decades of investing in mutual funds resulted in negative results. Hence I decided to take my investments in my own hands. The Learn-To-Trade team were instrumental in providing the knowledge required to get deal with the markets. I took the full course and I have gone back for refresher weekends several times in subsequent years. "

Learn to Trade Team
I attended a seminar and was hit with a massive sales pitch. I asked a few of the ''Teachers'' If they were consistanly profitable at Trading and would they be able to send me proof of that. Of coarse they made their excuses why they wouldn't be able to send me any proof. It was very obvious to me that these guys are nothing more than double glazing salesmen with some knowledge of the forex markets but 100% not profitable.

Ask the same question and I guarantee you will get the same answer.
Dear Jason, thank you for your feedback.
We have many successful clients that have managed to make profit when they followed the rules, otherwise we wouldn't have been around for more than 16 years. We taught more than 300 thousand people globally!
This is what some of them said:

Neli, 6 June 2019:
"My partner Steve and I did the three day course with learn to trade last month, and with every thing i have learned from the three days, have made a 7% profit on my personal account for this month."

Ben, 4 March 2019:
"I have just come off the course and all I can say is my mind melted with the amount of information I took in, I filled a 250 page notebook with more information than I could handle. I earned more in profit on our 'Live Trading Day' because of the expert knowledge Clive taught us (massive shout out to Clive, hands down one of the best teachers I have ever had) earnt more % than my bank would give me in 5 years!!"

Devesh, 14 March 2020
"The training is exceptional. Covered some very topical information around the FX arena. The presenter was exceptional with many years of actual experience. One of the best presenter who took what we consider to be very difficult and made is very simple to understand."

Here at Learn To Trade, we aim to provide our clients with quality courses along with a friendly learning environment. We will be happy to continue helping you with your Trading Journey. If you do become interested in learning Forex, please feel free to give us a call on 0203 334 9933 and we can discuss our courses further with you.

Learn to Trade Team
I have just spent one of the best 3 days of my life at a trading course run by learn to trade.
The course if extremely informative and the coaches are there to help you grow your trading pot and accelerate your trading journey to the good.
I think with all sorts of training programmes you have to go into it with your eyes open, learn to trade are a business and businesses have to make money. If I can make money out of trading and they make money out of me isn't that the what makes the world go round.
I would recommend learn to trade if you are prepared to do the following: 1) go in with your eyes and mind open, you may not always hear what you want but that's the same for everything. 2) This course is not free, like everything in life, but they are there to minimise your risk in a volatile market and provide their expertise. 3) If you think trading is a get rich quick scheme, it is not. They are not teaching you that you can make millions but they are teaching that you can, if you follow the rules make a good income in the long term. The trainers and coaches have a wealth of experience and knowledge and had I had access to this system and training 16 years ago, my trading experience back then would have been a whole different ball game. Highly recommend, 5 stars :)
Hi B Warner, thank you so much for your feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed the course and found it very informative. Learn To Trade aims to provide quality courses supported by our excellent coaches and we are glad that you appreciated it. Thank you for choosing us to be your Forex educator, for seeing beyond what is in front of you, and for your recommendation! It means a lot to us.

We look forward to supporting you in your trading journey Warner!

Learn To trade Team
Really awful waste of money and time. Greg worked in IT in the bank not as a trader. He uses weasle words to hide this. Do not be conned. It’s a worthless course - great talker - lost a ton of money & paid a stupid amount of fees. Really really dumb of me to be fooled.

I have since read a lot of books about trading from actual traders. It’s far more complex than the IT boy makes out.

He’s selling you a dream - when you lose your money due to him that dream becomes a nightmare. Beware.
do not attend this course!! as mentioned in the other reviews, its a total waste of time..only a sales pitch to promote their product which costs around 9K but if you are fast and sign up right after the presentation, you can get it for 2K..totally useless, didnt learn anything about trading
I took time off work and travelled to manchester today and paid for parking etc under the impression i was coming on a forex trading course, the "course" briefly touched on forex trading and what it is,most of us already knew that, nothing tou cant find on Google, but the rest was mostly a sales pitch talking about the rich lifestyle you can have and what you can buy etc IF you spend 9k on their course which was so kindly reduced to 2k if you signed up on the spot. Absolute waste of my time, if i knew i was being sold a course i wouldnt have come. Maybe if there was an offer to learn about trading with them under a contract that after you make 2k you have to pay their fee's more people would sign up.
Dear Debbie, we at Learn to Trade provide an introductory workshop for you to see the opportunities and have a manageable understanding in Forex Trading. We do not oblige everyone to take our course but we give this an opportunity for you to learn.

We have been around for more than 16 years and taught more than 300,000 people globally who are using Forex or Currency Trading as a second stream of income, some of whom have gone on to trade full time.

If you have any issues or queries regarding our service, please do send an email to info@learntotrade.co.uk so we could look into it further.

Learn to Trade is rated 2.88 based on 33 reviews