Lampwise - Milton Keynes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lampwise - Milton Keynes
Read Lampwise - Milton Keynes Reviews

About Lampwise - Milton Keynes:

Lighting showroom and online web store based in Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes. We sell fantastic lighting for every room of the house and stock some of the rarest light bulbs in the country.

01908269888

info@lampwise.co.uk

Lampwise
63 High Street
Stony Stratford
Milton Keynes

What a treasure trove of lighting. It was a pleasure to visit the shop and be able to chose from such an extensive range of lighting. The service was excellent, Nadia couldn't have been more helpful and nothing was too much trouble for her.

I will certainly be back and will recommend the shop to all my friends.
Comment:

Dear Lampwise Staff

Just a short note to Thank You for processing my recent order so quickly and efficiently

On Monday I phoned Lampwise to make an enquiry about a few items. As the stock had to be double checked I was advised that I would be phoned back with the details. This promise was kept and I subsequently placed an order. My full order was delivered to my home this morning (Wednesday).
An absolutely BRILLIANT service!

A big THANK YOU to ALL the Lampwise Staff who were involved in my order.

Keep up the good service.

John Calderbank
I had to contact the company numerous times both by e mail and over the phone, to cancel this order, and yet it was still delivered anyhow!
I Have given this feedback already to Pam, but, to reiterate, it was not an impressive performance at any level. The lamps were returned to the company with the courier who was delivering them.
This item wasn't cancelled within 24hours therefore was dispatched, and we was unable to stop the delivery despite our efforts to do so.
Few months back I bought Girard Sudron 46W = 60w 240V Halogen 50mm Large Twisted Frosted Candle from https://www.lampwise.co.uk This twisted frosted candle is an eco-halogen candle bulb by Girard Sudron. It’s ideal for fittings such as pendants or chandeliers. The candle shaped light is just too pretty and can make anyone fall for it. The product comes with some great technical advantages too. It gives double life of approx. 2000 hours. It comes with frost finish and warm white colour. It looks just gorgeous and gives the quality is above par, as expected from Girard Sudron. The best part to buy it from Lampwise is that they come up with daily prices and you can avail nice discount on quality product like this with smart shopping.
Very helpful and very pleased with our lights.

Many Thanks
Neil & Jane
always found Lampwise service excellent and such unique products, I was very very happy with my purchases
Lampwise (Nadeem, Nadia, Pamela etc al.) were wonderfully knowledgeable, helpful and patient with my questions. They have a huge range of light fittings and light bulbs to choose from, and their price matching enabled me to buy what I needed at a good price. I couldn’t recommend them more highly.
Peter S
Few months back I bought Girard Sudron 46W = 60w 240V Halogen 50mm Large Twisted Frosted Candle from https://www.lampwise.co.uk. This twisted frosted candle is an eco-halogen candle bulb by Girard Sudron. It’s ideal for fittings such as pendants or chandeliers. The candle shaped light is just too pretty and can make anyone fall for it. The product comes with some great technical advantages too. It gives double life of approx. 2000 hours. It comes with frost finish and warm white colour. It looks just gorgeous and gives the quality is above par, as expected from Girard Sudron. The best part to buy it from Lampwise is that they come up with daily prices and you can avail nice discount on quality product like this with smart shopping.
Lampwise - Milton Keynes is rated 4.95 based on 482 reviews