Lampwise - Milton Keynes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lampwise - Milton Keynes

About Lampwise - Milton Keynes: Lighting showroom and online web store based in Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes. We sell fantastic lighting for every room of the house and stock some of the rarest light bulbs in the country.

01908269888

info@lampwise.co.uk

Lampwise
63 High Street
Stony Stratford
Milton Keynes

Category:
Lighting

"They are very helpful and knowledgeable at Lampwise, Nothing was too much trouble for them we dealt with the lighting designer Pam there."
"We can't thank Lampwise enough for all the help and assistance we were given. We found some beautiful ceiling lights and went way happy."
"Excellent service and a vast selection of high quality products to choose from. Many thanks to Emma and the rest of the team."
(Shop) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Recommended to come here from another business! Lampwise has it all! Found exacly what I needed."
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
"My bathroom light has just arrived and I just wanted to say many thanks for the prompt delivery from the manufacturer and especially to yourselves for the excellent customer service - especially as I made a mess of it & had to amend my order by phone within minutes of sending the original request online! The gold trim light is exactly what I was looking for and I was beginning to despair of finding anything suitable until I came across your website. I will definitely be keeping you on my bookmarks for any future needs. Many thanks once again Pat"
"You at Lampwise are fantastic"
"We always recommend you to all our freinds for any bulbs and lighting. You are always so nice and helpful. We always find what we need and always receive a personal service."
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
"This is our favourite lighting shop. We can guarantee we will also find whatever product we are looking for in this shop. Excellent customer service. Also greeted with a smiling face and a friendly greeting."
"We were recommended by a freind to come and see you and they were right! Great selection ans fantastic value! Found exactly what we wanted."
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
"I always shop at Lampwise, for over 10 years now! They are all so helpful and freindly. They help me find what ever I need. Great choice and stock, I always recoomend Lampwise to my freinds."
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
"Good to see and talk to knowledgeable staff and nice selection of products. We found exactly what we wanted thankyou Lampwise"
"Service at Lampwise was excellent very friendly service and we found exactly what we wanted"
"the best showroom there is, for any of your light needs. I have shopped here for over 10 years and cannot recommend highly enough."
"Lovely, freindly, helpful and great value. Great service"
(Shop) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent service and product works well."
"We know we can always rely on Lampwise having just what we need, with friendly helpful staff too."
(Shop) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very helpful and in formative . Very friendly."
(Shop) - Posted 2 months ago
"Everything you need on your door step, always have what we need"
(Shop) - Posted 3 months ago
"Always nice and help, wonderful stock"
(Shop) - Posted 3 months ago
"Always greeted with a smile and great service everytime!"
Lampwise - Milton Keynes is rated 4.95 based on 392 reviews