Lampwise - Milton Keynes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lampwise - Milton Keynes

About Lampwise - Milton Keynes: Lighting showroom and online web store based in Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes. We sell fantastic lighting for every room of the house and stock some of the rarest light bulbs in the country.

01908269888

info@lampwise.co.uk

Lampwise
63 High Street
Stony Stratford
Milton Keynes

Category:
Lighting

"Great products and great service"
(Shop) - Posted 4 days ago
"Few months back I bought Girard Sudron 46W = 60w 240V Halogen 50mm Large Twisted Frosted Candle from https://www.lampwise.co.uk This twisted frosted candle is an eco-halogen candle bulb by Girard Sudron. It’s ideal for fittings such as pendants or chandeliers. The candle shaped light is just too pretty and can make anyone fall for it. The product comes with some great technical advantages too. It gives double life of approx. 2000 hours. It comes with frost finish and warm white colour. It looks just gorgeous and gives the quality is above par, as expected from Girard Sudron. The best part to buy it from Lampwise is that they come up with daily prices and you can avail nice discount on quality product like this with smart shopping."
"Few months back I bought Girard Sudron 46W = 60w 240V Halogen 50mm Large Twisted Frosted Candle from https://www.lampwise.co.uk. This twisted frosted candle is an eco-halogen candle bulb by Girard Sudron. It’s ideal for fittings such as pendants or chandeliers. The candle shaped light is just too pretty and can make anyone fall for it. The product comes with some great technical advantages too. It gives double life of approx. 2000 hours. It comes with frost finish and warm white colour. It looks just gorgeous and gives the quality is above par, as expected from Girard Sudron. The best part to buy it from Lampwise is that they come up with daily prices and you can avail nice discount on quality product like this with smart shopping."
"Great lighting shop. My Mum at the age of 98 managed to find exactly what she wanted and had beautiful new wall lights for the first time in her life with the help of the very knowledgeable staff. I always find what I need here. An Aladin's cave!Thank you."
"Need specialist shops like Lampwise on the high street, it's a wonder to meet with such knowledgeable staff. They have such a range of light bulbs available no where. Recommend them heavily, and lighting at the best price in the UK"
"Came to Lampwise marvellous selection and wonderful help. Great help with understanding our needs, nobody has a better selection, took time and effort too help us, Service was impeccable. Highly recommend the Lampwise team, especially Pam."
"Fantastic thanks"
"Where else would I go???? :-)))"
"This was a great shop"
"Lampwise is the BEST showroom in lighting"
"Fantastic service. Understood exactly what I was looking for. Will certainly recommend. Thank you"
"Excellent customer service - Pam spent a lot of time with us helping us choose the right lights for each room. Can't wait to see them in the house. Thank you!"
"very helpful and had what i needed today in showroom, helpful in choosing what i needed for the room."
"Your a superstar, I never expected to find this light bulb in 12v."
"Very friendly staff and great range of lighting. Found just what we wanted."
"Aladdins Cave wow so impressed Im was visiting a friend in MK. Im from Edinburgh and this is the best showroom I have ever seen. Recommend It Highly"
"Very helful and friendly been coming to Lampwise since they first opened 1999"
"Very good service and advice given too suit my needs I came all the from Bedford. I have purchased lights over the years from Lampwise."
"Helpful people and they helped me spend my money very wisely"
"Excellent service. Thankyou very much."
Lampwise - Milton Keynes is rated 4.95 based on 361 reviews