Lampwise - Milton Keynes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lampwise - Milton Keynes

About Lampwise - Milton Keynes: Lighting showroom and online web store based in Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes. We sell fantastic lighting for every room of the house and stock some of the rarest light bulbs in the country.

01908269888

info@lampwise.co.uk

Lampwise
63 High Street
Stony Stratford
Milton Keynes

Category:
Lighting

"very helpful and had what i needed today in showroom, helpful in choosing what i needed for the room."
"Your a superstar, I never expected to find this light bulb in 12v."
"Very friendly staff and great range of lighting. Found just what we wanted."
"Aladdins Cave wow so impressed Im was visiting a friend in MK. Im from Edinburgh and this is the best showroom I have ever seen. Recommend It Highly"
"Very helful and friendly been coming to Lampwise since they first opened 1999"
"Very good service and advice given too suit my needs I came all the from Bedford. I have purchased lights over the years from Lampwise."
"Helpful people and they helped me spend my money very wisely"
"Excellent service. Thankyou very much."
"Emma was very pleasant and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble to demonstrate, and she showed me everything that could suit me."
"Went into get a specialist bulb, and found it was like an Aladdins cave. We will be returning , we recommend a visit you won't be disappointed. Great showroom"
"All staff very helpful would come back again"
"Came here for kitchen light tube. Got just what we wanted. Have also used this shop before for bedroom light fittings. Great service. Would really recommend."
"thank you Lampwise the jamalea lamp was wonderful and the service first class"
"Just been into Lampwise and was very impressed with Pam's knowledge and spent a considerable amount of time with us as we pondered which light bulbs to put into the beautiful light fittings we chose with Pam's help. Would highly recommend this shop as they have an excellent selection of all types of lighting. They were also very keen on the pricing."
"knowledgeable and helpful service."
Mrs Elizabeth S
Verified Buyer
"Really helpful. Had an opportunity to look around at leisure and staff were able to help when we were dithering. Went away really pleased with our purchase and level of service. Thank you"
"great website! Drew us to your shop too. Excellent selection of lights and very helpful advice."
"BEST LIGHTING SHOP WE HAVE BEEN TO EVER. VERY GOOD CHOICE OF PRODUCTS AT FAIR PRICES."
"Very helpful service & excellent choice."
Margaret K
Verified Buyer
"So very pleased with the lights I bought Fromm you. Very sparkly, just what was wanted. Even delighted with bright light in utility. Great service & advise from staff before purchase ."
Lampwise - Milton Keynes is rated 4.95 based on 349 reviews