Lampwise - Milton Keynes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lampwise - Milton Keynes

About Lampwise - Milton Keynes: Lighting showroom and online web store based in Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes. We sell fantastic lighting for every room of the house and stock some of the rarest light bulbs in the country.

01908269888

info@lampwise.co.uk

Lampwise
63 High Street
Stony Stratford
Milton Keynes

Category:
Lighting

"Great service and the best choice of lihts in the area."
"Great to find well stocked lights as well as light bulbs.A rare find when there.... are fewer lighting shops today. A rare find."
(Shop) - Posted 3 days ago
"great help thank you"
"Great selection and range of lighting and bulbs. Lovely to shop in independant shops with great service. A typical part of stony stratford high street with plenty of other independants"
(Shop) - Posted 1 week ago
"Lovely to shop on stony high street. Lampwise has such great good customer service, I always get what I need anything too a light bulb to designer lighting, nothing too much for them. Our friends came from Croyden too purchase some lightings on our recommendation, this was 10 years ago and their lighting still looks fab to this day. Great too see such a comany doing so well, we still visit them regularly."
"Very happy with how my purchase was handled and very helpful staff."
"All at Lampwise were very helpful lovely traditional high street."
"Good knowledge of products. Friendly welcome"
(Shop) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent service very friendly Would shop hear again"
"We cant praise the staff in the lampwise store ( stoney stratford) enough. We were given the heads up about the shop from our friend who had completed some excellent bespoke front room shelving and cabinets, and had himself used lampwise. We were very keen to find something that would really show off his excellent work , and give the room an excellent final finish. We were certainly not dissapointed. Nadia and her team were just excellent. Very helpful and keen to provide advice and idea’s. We came away with 2 Tifany ceiling lights and a beautiful Tifany lamp. We can honestly say that the shop bought experience was first class , much nicer than a faceless sale. Very friendly and helpful , they even arranged for faster home delivery AND gave us money back on a match the price scheme. Can’t praise or thank them enough. Restores your faith in the high street shopping experience. Bravo Nadia and the team. Many thanks. Kt & wout."
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
"Hall and stairs chandelier type fittings bought, lights are good although had trouble with damaged items, Pam did a great job in sorting this out although the supplier was very lax and she struggled but we got there in the end."
"You always have what we need at Lampwise"
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very friendly helpful and professional. I dont go anywhere else for lamps."
(Shop) - Posted 2 months ago
"They are very helpful and knowledgeable at Lampwise, Nothing was too much trouble for them we dealt with the lighting designer Pam there."
"We can't thank Lampwise enough for all the help and assistance we were given. We found some beautiful ceiling lights and went way happy."
"Excellent service and a vast selection of high quality products to choose from. Many thanks to Emma and the rest of the team."
(Shop) - Posted 2 months ago
"Recommended to come here from another business! Lampwise has it all! Found exacly what I needed."
(Shop) - Posted 3 months ago
"My bathroom light has just arrived and I just wanted to say many thanks for the prompt delivery from the manufacturer and especially to yourselves for the excellent customer service - especially as I made a mess of it & had to amend my order by phone within minutes of sending the original request online! The gold trim light is exactly what I was looking for and I was beginning to despair of finding anything suitable until I came across your website. I will definitely be keeping you on my bookmarks for any future needs. Many thanks once again Pat"
"You at Lampwise are fantastic"
"Lampwise is worth recommending. I wanted to find the perfect ceiling lamp above my dining table and had searched almost everywhere. I either did not like the lamp or the price was too high. Then I came across https://www.lampwise.co.uk/endon-fantasia-crystal-polished-chrome-4-light-ceiling-pendant.html and with their wide range of products I found my perfect ceiling lamp. The price range at Lampwise is also reasonable as compared to others and they also offer great deals."
Lampwise - Milton Keynes is rated 4.95 based on 408 reviews