Lampwise - Milton Keynes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lampwise - Milton Keynes

About Lampwise - Milton Keynes: Lighting showroom and online web store based in Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes. We sell fantastic lighting for every room of the house and stock some of the rarest light bulbs in the country.

01908269888

Milton Keynes

Category:
Lighting

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"We have brought numerous light fittings from Lampwise over a 5 year period never been let down, they always go above and beyond to help I commend your choice of lighting a very rare find Lampwise is, all the best in the future. Mr B Truman"
(Stony Stratford) - Posted 5 years ago
"Brilliant shop for choice of lighting. Customer service excellent"
"A candle bulb that my local specialist could not get but via Google lampwise came up with goods backed up by knowledgeably staff and brilliant delivery service"
"I cannot fault the excellent service this Company offered. I placed the order late Monday evening and the product arrived promptly the following Thursday. I would highly recommend the firm to anyone. I wish all companies were as helpful."
"very good shop with very friendly and helpful staff."
"Friendly staff offered knowledgeable advice"
"A good old fashioned shop in the nicest possible way. Very helpful and knowledgeable."
"Lampwise is a superb shop and I have been a customer for 10 years plus. Excellent advise and service. They have the best choice of light fitting in Milton Keynes and indeed Buckinghamshire. I just picked up two bedside lamps and the ordering was easy. I received a phone call from the shop within a few days of ordering and I cannot fault the process and collection at all. If you need advice on LED lights for the home the kind and knowledgeable " John" is brilliant at explaining all things to you in an easy to understand way. Thank you to all the team at Lampwise. Jonathan Owens"
"I can certainly recommend this company. The product arrived promptly and was very well packed, which was particularly important for fragile items. There was a small problem which was dealt with quickly and courteously. I shall use this company again."
"Bought 2 bulbs as a first order. On arrival 1 bulb had a broken filament despite being well packaged. I notified the seller and a replacement bulb was sent out and arrived the next day. Good product and good customer service!"
"Excellent knowledge, excellent service, there was no hard sell we have used Lampwise again and again as we trust with our electrical needs."
"Excellent service and help with such a wide choice."
"I have had nothing but brilliant service from all Lampwise"
"Very helpful staff and lovely lights"
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
"Everything you need! If you cant find it here t doesnt exsist! Freat choice and service."
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
"Really helpful and knowledgeble staff."
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
"Huge variety of lighting, knowledgeable staff, compatible in value with on-line retailers. The difference is that you can look and test youself"
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very helpful in store after looking online."
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
"Beyond excellant, found just what I wanted, never thought I would find it! Recommended by a friend. john was very helpful"
(Shop) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great choice of lights. Helpful staff and very competitive pricing."
"We have found this company very helpful to deal with. And is situated in a wonderful high street."
Lampwise - Milton Keynes is rated 4.95 based on 442 reviews