Lampwise - Milton Keynes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lampwise - Milton Keynes
Read Lampwise - Milton Keynes Reviews

About Lampwise - Milton Keynes:

Lighting showroom and online web store based in Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes. We sell fantastic lighting for every room of the house and stock some of the rarest light bulbs in the country.

01908269888

info@lampwise.co.uk

Lampwise
63 High Street
Stony Stratford
Milton Keynes

Excellent service very friendly Would shop hear again
We cant praise the staff in the lampwise store ( stoney stratford) enough. We were given the heads up about the shop from our friend who had completed some excellent bespoke front room shelving and cabinets, and had himself used lampwise. We were very keen to find something that would really show off his excellent work , and give the room an excellent final finish. We were certainly not dissapointed. Nadia and her team were just excellent. Very helpful and keen to provide advice and idea’s. We came away with 2 Tifany ceiling lights and a beautiful Tifany lamp. We can honestly say that the shop bought experience was first class , much nicer than a faceless sale. Very friendly and helpful , they even arranged for faster home delivery AND gave us money back on a match the price scheme. Can’t praise or thank them enough. Restores your faith in the high street shopping experience. Bravo Nadia and the team. Many thanks. Kt & wout.
(Shop) - Posted 1 year ago
Hall and stairs chandelier type fittings bought, lights are good although had trouble with damaged items, Pam did a great job in sorting this out although the supplier was very lax and she struggled but we got there in the end.
You always have what we need at Lampwise
(Shop) - Posted 1 year ago
Very friendly helpful and professional. I dont go anywhere else for lamps.
(Shop) - Posted 1 year ago
They are very helpful and knowledgeable at Lampwise,
Nothing was too much trouble for them we dealt with
the lighting designer Pam there.
We can't thank Lampwise enough for all the help and assistance we were given. We found some beautiful ceiling lights and went way happy.
Excellent service and a vast selection of high quality products to choose from. Many thanks to Emma and the rest of the team.
(Shop) - Posted 1 year ago
Lampwise is worth recommending. I wanted to find the perfect ceiling lamp above my dining table and had searched almost everywhere. I either did not like the lamp or the price was too high. Then I came across https://www.lampwise.co.uk/endon-fantasia-crystal-polished-chrome-4-light-ceiling-pendant.html and with their wide range of products I found my perfect ceiling lamp. The price range at Lampwise is also reasonable as compared to others and they also offer great deals.
Recommended to come here from another business! Lampwise has it all! Found exacly what I needed.
(Shop) - Posted 1 year ago
My bathroom light has just arrived and I just wanted to say many thanks for the prompt delivery from the manufacturer and especially to yourselves for the excellent customer service - especially as I made a mess of it & had to amend my order by phone within minutes of sending the original request online! The gold trim light is exactly what I was looking for and I was beginning to despair of finding anything suitable until I came across your website. I will definitely be keeping you on my bookmarks for any
future needs.

Many thanks once again
Pat
You at Lampwise are fantastic
We always recommend you to all our freinds for any bulbs and lighting. You are always so nice and helpful. We always find what we need and always receive a personal service.
(Shop) - Posted 1 year ago
This is our favourite lighting shop. We can guarantee we will also find whatever product we are looking for in this shop. Excellent customer service. Also greeted with a smiling face and a friendly greeting.
We were recommended by a freind to come and see you and they were right! Great selection ans fantastic value! Found exactly what we wanted.
(Shop) - Posted 1 year ago
I always shop at Lampwise, for over 10 years now! They are all so helpful and freindly. They help me find what ever I need. Great choice and stock, I always recoomend Lampwise to my freinds.
Lampwise - Milton Keynes is rated 4.95 based on 482 reviews