La Beeby Reviews

4.6
Based on 824 reviews
Read La Beeby Reviews

About La Beeby:

We believe that everyone has the right to work glamorous. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to banish bland beauty uniforms and salon workwear, and bring stylish, catwalk-worthy uniforms to salons, spas and independent therapists. Kit yourself out with our beauty tunics, trousers, beauty dresses and accessories for breathable work wear that you’ll look and feel fabulous in all day long. We combine style, quality and comfort, so that you don’t have to compromise when choosing your salon uniform.

sales@labeeby.co.uk

La Beeby, Behrens Group, Centrepoint

Tell us how La Beeby made you happy
Comfortable to wear
Delighted with the quality of tunics and the quick delivery time, however, have had to return for bigger sizes as they were all too small. We actually used the size charge to check before ordering so found this inconvenient.
Great fit, lovley colour, always go for a size up as they're not that forgiving, but all in all theyre great.
The tunics I bought are perfect, this is the 3rd time I've bought them. The trousers I bought were too small even though I bought a size bigger than I am normally for comfort, had to send them back.
Really quick delivery - I received my order within 2 days of ordering. Sizings can be a bit off - I ordered a tunic and dress in the same size but the dress was too big yet the tunic fitted really well.
Nice uniforms
Good fit, slightly tighter than i was expecting but otherwise great
Good quality but sizing is not good. Anyone ordering needs to go 2/4 sizes up.
Product bought was good quality daughter was very pleased as it was got for her course
So what started as a bit of a hash, was totally redeemed once new item was received today. The fit and quality of garment is outstanding. Thank you la Beeby
My tunic is very comfortable and easy to move in, although sizing is a bit on the small side so be sure to order 1 or 2 sizes up!
I am a size 10, ordered a 10 and it was too tight in the arms. Will be returning. Shipping took 7 days too.
Very quick delivery. I would also like for you to restock the camel coloured tunics. You currently only do black, white, blue colours. Please be a bit diverse and get nude colours. I am sure this will sell as this is the colour trending.
Good quality but the way they are packaged arrive so creased and difficult to remove fully even with steam on.
Some products to small but all very stylish
Nice tunics, although I am a size 8 but the size 8 tunic was a bit too tight. I am planning to return for a size 10 hopefully
Happy with the style, I did order a size bigger for comfort as I do sit down for up to 6 hrs a day & it can get quite uncomfortable if your top is a little on the snug size. Looks good
Good clothes that last!
Lovely looking Tunic, fits to size, nice and thin so not too hot to work in, plenty of arm room so comfortable to work in.
Lovely quality but I feel like the size 10 is more a 12