La Beeby Reviews

of reviewers recommend La Beeby
Read La Beeby Reviews

About La Beeby:

We believe that everyone has the right to work glamorous. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to banish bland beauty uniforms and salon workwear, and bring stylish, catwalk-worthy uniforms to salons, spas and independent therapists. Kit yourself out with our beauty tunics, trousers, beauty dresses and accessories for breathable work wear that you’ll look and feel fabulous in all day long. We combine style, quality and comfort, so that you don’t have to compromise when choosing your salon uniform.

sales@labeeby.co.uk

La Beeby,
Behrens Group,
Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Trafford Park

Tell us how La Beeby made you happy
Good quality workwear, good prices, would be nice to do a petite range for 5ft and under.
I’ve been buying my tunics from La Beeby for many years. I’m always really happy with the quality and they wash like a dream. I’m always being complimented on my tunics by customers. I feel they look a little different than what other Companies offer. Took advantage of the sale and got 2 new tunics for under £30. What a bargain! Customer Service was great and need to give a special mention to Veronika who helped me with my order when one of the tunics went out of stock.
I am really pleased with the uniform I received the other day. The cost, design,colour and quality of fabric is great. It looks smart on. I will be ordering again soon.
Very quick size come up small but lovely tunics
VERY QUICK DELIVERY! Was really impressed! Tunic and dress fit lovely, quite generous with sizing so if you want room order your actual size. If you want it tight fitting order size below 🤗
Used La Beeby 3 times and not once has the order been correct.
Good Morning Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We’re very sorry to hear that there was an issue with your order. We pride ourselves on our service so it's disappointing to know that we have let you down. I can see that our customer service team have just got in touch with you so I hope that everything will be resolved for you.
I love la Beeby. The tunics are good quality. Comfortable and smart Service was outstanding
Fast delivery, excellent customer service and gorgeous uniforms. So comfortable and true to size! Will buy again!
Extremely happy with the service, fast shipping, packaged well and quality material. I went up 1 size and tunics fit beautifully, comfortable and lightweight. I feel very smart for work without being overdressed!
Excellent quality work wear , good prices , amazingly fast delivery , one of my items that I ordered was out of stock and a lovely lady called Sally got in touch with me to let me know straight away , a replacement was ordered and I received them the day after , excellent customer service too and definitely won’t be going anywhere else for my salon uniforms in future .
I have just bought a new dress for work and I am so happy with it😊. This is my first purchase with La Beeby and will certainly not be the last!! The dress is made of beautiful, soft, cotton fabric, the cut is great and fit is perfect. It is so good to work in, as I feel truly comfortable and the dress is also very stylish which is a bonus! I have paid more money for the dress against other makes, but I think that you definitely get what you pay for quality and comfort wise. Delivery was very swift and efficient. Thank you La Beeby! Lisa
Fast Delivery. Great Quality and Good Fitting Tunic.
My fourth purchase and this one fits different, tight at waist
Good Morning Martha,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, although we’re so sorry to hear about your disappointment with sizing on this purchase. We will make sure to pass this feedback on to our product development team.
Excellent service and excellent uniform. Fits brilliantly.
Nice colour, true to size. Very happy
Happy with my uniform.They use nice fabric ,so it's comfortable to wear it and looks elegant.
Easy ordering Quality priducts & fast delivery Very professional service Thankyou
Order arrived exceptionally fast, uniforms are great quality and a good fit
Do not order from la Beeby!
Great range of products and speedy reply from customer services. However, dispatch and delivery requires some patience. Standard delivery is 2 to 3 working days from dispatch, which may not happen for 3 working days, so expect to wait at least a week for delivery. But this is quite common for uniform suppliers and their postage was more reasonable that some other suppliers. I’m sure the products will be lovely once I receive them.
La Beeby is rated 4.61 based on 536 reviews