La Beeby Reviews

of reviewers recommend La Beeby
Read La Beeby Reviews

About La Beeby:

We believe that everyone has the right to work glamorous. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to banish bland beauty uniforms and salon workwear, and bring stylish, catwalk-worthy uniforms to salons, spas and independent therapists. Kit yourself out with our beauty tunics, trousers, beauty dresses and accessories for breathable work wear that you’ll look and feel fabulous in all day long. We combine style, quality and comfort, so that you don’t have to compromise when choosing your salon uniform.

sales@labeeby.co.uk

La Beeby,
Behrens Group,
Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Trafford Park

Tell us how La Beeby made you happy
Lovely fit and very stylish
Great fit, quality and style, will buy again
Very please with this efficient service. The items arrived quickly and are good quality.
Thank you La Beeby!
I wasn’t disappointed by the quality of La Beeby workwear although the fit is very off. I am a 12-14 and so went for large but this only just fits around my hips yet is massive on my chest even though I’m a DD cup in a bra. The trousers are also really baggy on the legs yet snug on the waist! I could nit return for a medium or they would be too tight. For anyone larger ie a 16 You wouldn’t get the trousers on. Very bad sizing. Also if you get any drops of water on you during facials you have dark patches until it dries. I have the grey, I don’t know if there’s the same issue in the other colour choices.
Good Morning Amanda,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review, although we’re so sorry to hear about your disappointment with the sizing. We will make sure to pass your feedback on to our product development team.
The tunics I bought are perfect, this is the 3rd time I've bought them. The trousers I bought were too small even though I bought a size bigger than I am normally for comfort, had to send them back.
Very good plenty of space
Fast delivery. Always great quality
Love love love. So comfortable and wash easily! Will definitely be recommending and buying more!
This tunic is really good quality and perfect size match. Looks and feels elegant. I will order again from La Beeby.
Super quick delivery! very smart scrubs! excellent quality and extremely comfortable.
Highly recommend.
Good quality tunic and trousers. Delighted with colour. Christmas present for my very special granddaughter.
Really quick delivery - I received my order within 2 days of ordering.

Sizings can be a bit off - I ordered a tunic and dress in the same size but the dress was too big yet the tunic fitted really well.
The simki scrubs were SO comfortable, I was really impressed. They aren't suitable for my salon as they looked a bit too clinical but I was very happy with how that felt. Delivery was quick and communication from customer services was brilliant.
Always use Le Beeby for our uniforms and never been disappointed. They fit and wash amazing 🤩
Great service - great prices and high quality - also fast and efficient delivery!
Beautiful grey simki scrubs ❤ always amazing quality
I am so impressed with my la beeby tunic. Previously tunic have been so uncomfortable but not la beeby they are so comfortable I am doing happy with them
Very comfortable fitting and comes so quickly
Great service 👌🏻 And excellent quality. I will definitely be returning !
Lovely fitting light soft tunic & trousers, accurate sizing and good quality
La Beeby is rated 4.62 based on 806 reviews