La Beeby Reviews

of reviewers recommend La Beeby
Read La Beeby Reviews

About La Beeby:

We believe that everyone has the right to work glamorous. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to banish bland beauty uniforms and salon workwear, and bring stylish, catwalk-worthy uniforms to salons, spas and independent therapists. Kit yourself out with our beauty tunics, trousers, beauty dresses and accessories for breathable work wear that you’ll look and feel fabulous in all day long. We combine style, quality and comfort, so that you don’t have to compromise when choosing your salon uniform.

sales@labeeby.co.uk

Feng Yip
La Beeby 5 star review on 28th July 2018
Caroline Lawes
More Photos & Videos
Very quick delivery and good quality but light uniforms which will make it easier to work in. The shape of the uniform looked really nice too, not too lose but moveable material, good choice of colours.
Great quality, lightweight uniforms. the shipping as really quick & efficient. Very impressed. Thank you!
Great dress nice fit very comfortable.
Great quality for very fair prices x
Ordered new uniforms in preparation for my salon opening in Scotland on the 15th July . First time using La Beeby fabulous service order arrived in 4 day’s . Fabulous quality and prices . Will definitely use again
Quick delivery really great quality and lovely fit !
Perfect just what I needed
Stylish yet practical
from previous reviews I ordered a size bigger to Allow for more movement
The tunic arrived , gorgeous and the material is light weight ideal for summer , ordered a size larger than normal to me extra room
when massage . And you do get plenty . Lovely tunic
Great quality tunics! Always my go to.
I love ordering from la beeby, tunics and trousers are good quality. I also like that the trousers come in different lengths, I'm a tall girl who needs long pants.
Always good quality work uniform. Nice fit although I always go up a size. Fast delivery.
Good Quality Uniforms, they always wash and well well.
Easy to buy online. Easy to chat with them about my order. Easy clothes to wear and wash. Easy!
Excellent first order experience ..goods came within a few days ..highly recommend πŸ‘Œ
Always use you , never had a problem
Fast delivery and great quality uniforms.
Very pleased thankyou
I have not received my order yet/ :(
Good Afternoon Colleen,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We’re so sorry to hear about the issue with your order. We pride ourselves on our service so it's disappointing to know that we have let you down on this occasion. I can see that our customer service team has got in touch with you today so we hope that we can resolve this for you.
Fantastic service and a speedy delivery.
The quality is really good unlike some online stores.
Highly recommended β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
I am really please with the beauty uniform that I have ordered. It looks great and it’s very comfortable.
La Beeby 5 star review on 19th June 2020