La Beeby Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend La Beeby

About La Beeby: We believe that everyone has the right to work glamorous. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to banish bland beauty uniforms and salon workwear, and bring stylish, catwalk-worthy uniforms to salons, spas and independent therapists. Kit yourself out with our beauty tunics, trousers, beauty dresses and accessories for breathable work wear that you’ll look and feel fabulous in all day long. We combine style, quality and comfort, so that you don’t have to compromise when choosing your salon uniform.

sales@labeeby.co.uk

La Beeby
Unit 8 Holbrook Enterprise Park
New Street
Holbrook

How would you rate La Beeby?

Sally Standing
Verified Buyer

Good product though not happy to have to pay £4.99 for redelivery on a returned item.
Paula Stubbs
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the service very quick to be delivered
Nicole Underwood
Verified Buyer

An item came with loose stitching, when I rang up the lady was rude, felt like she was trying to get me off the phone and when I didn’t understand the answer she was giving me she laughed at me. I just launched a new salon and was trying to find uniforms and the experience made me tempted to send the whole thing back. I’ve always found la Beeby uniforms to be good quality but this experience has really put me off.
Hi Nicole, we're really sorry to hear about your negative experience and would like to investigate further. Please can you email Ahousley@labeeby.co.uk with an email or telephone number so we can contact you?
Maria Steele
Verified Buyer

Very happy with quality of uniform and delivery was quick
Many Thanks
Kate Richmond
Verified Buyer

I’ve bought my work tunics from pretty much every company you could think of, but time and time again I always come back to La Beeby. They’re excellent quality, always wash well and look a little bit different so I always get complimented on them.
Ellen Lund
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering from a well laid out web page.
Quick service for parcel to arrive.
I was offered a good discount code.
Good quality on the garments.
Helen Simmonds
Verified Buyer

Everything ordered fitted well, extremely comfy and looks great. I highly recommend for quality and price. Delivery satisfactory.
Lisa Rhoades
Verified Buyer

Fabulous service , super fast delivery and dresses and tunics of excellent quality. I will definitely be back for more in the future.
Jessica Ware
Verified Buyer

I love the quality, but not made for curvy women
Dianne Bell
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the fit, colour and service.
I will use again.
Claire Hamer
Verified Buyer

Love my uniform, the material is really nice and it very comfortable x
Unverified Reviewer

I have been using LaBeeby for our students for a while now and find the staff friendly and helpful, quality of uniforms is always good, reasonably priced and designs are on trend.
Lisa Billingham
Verified Buyer

Delivered 2 dresses very promptly. Both a brilliant fit. Thank you.
Amanda
Verified Reviewer

Great service. Easy to order, speedy delivery. Excellent work wear.
La Beeby is rated 4.57 based on 14 reviews