La Beeby Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend La Beeby

About La Beeby: We believe that everyone has the right to work glamorous. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to banish bland beauty uniforms and salon workwear, and bring stylish, catwalk-worthy uniforms to salons, spas and independent therapists. Kit yourself out with our beauty tunics, trousers, beauty dresses and accessories for breathable work wear that you’ll look and feel fabulous in all day long. We combine style, quality and comfort, so that you don’t have to compromise when choosing your salon uniform.

sales@labeeby.co.uk

La Beeby,
Behrens Group,
Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Trafford Park

Tell us how La Beeby made you happy

"Sizing comes up a bit small so order larger than normal but lovely tunics"
"Fast delivery, good quality uniform true to fit"
"Nice style and colour, good quality material."
"Ordered a black tunic but got an e mail to say there was a mistake and it actually wasn't in stock after I had paid etc.The team did get back to me to offer an alternative or refund. I will order again as the tunics do look lovely but was a little disappointed team was very nice to deal with through."
"Very disappointed"
"Lovely fit looks great on i always buy a size up on beauty tunics and it looks real good"
"Thanks tunics I ordered were great quality and the delivery was very quick"
"The tunic is longer than it looks and I wonted it next day paid more but didn't come till day after the quality ok"
"Used La Beeby for years Good service Uniforms wash well and last Thanks"
"Lovely fit excellent quality"
"EXCELLENT SERVICE"
"Very prompt service great quality need to go up one size"
"Good fit true to size very happy"
"Very classy, and comfortable...I love it!!!"
"Very pleased with the jacket. Fits perfectly and looks professional and stylish."
"Very good value, material a bit thin"
"There is so much variety and colours to choose from the designs are very modern and look amazing on.."
"Very pleased with my order, arrived quite quickly & was as picture showed, fitted well, material a little bit thin, but overall I am very pleased with my Tunic & will order again. I also recommended it to a friend Mrs Teresa Lazzerini-Bridges, who has also ordered a tunic."
"Uniforms arrived promptly and looked pretty. The only reason I didn’t 5 star is because of the returns policy. A returns label and free returns would make me want to order from this company again."
"I have been using La Beeby tunics for years now and just wouldnt consider any other company! I have always ordered the white twill JUSTINE tunic and im a bit concerned that it seems to be discontinued and now in sale section. I got the last size 14 that they had and would really love to see this tunic re introduced into their catalogue. I really do feel these tunics are the best on the market."
La Beeby is rated 4.63 based on 313 reviews