La Beeby Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend La Beeby

About La Beeby: We believe that everyone has the right to work glamorous. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to banish bland beauty uniforms and salon workwear, and bring stylish, catwalk-worthy uniforms to salons, spas and independent therapists. Kit yourself out with our beauty tunics, trousers, beauty dresses and accessories for breathable work wear that you’ll look and feel fabulous in all day long. We combine style, quality and comfort, so that you don’t have to compromise when choosing your salon uniform.

sales@labeeby.co.uk

La BeebyUnit 8 Holbrook Enterprise ParkNew StreetHolbrook

Tell us how La Beeby made you happy

"I love my new tunic and trousers Great fit.. so comfortable.. I would recommend... 100/"
"The quality of the items is suberb & they fit beautifully. Looks very professional, smart & yes they do look glamorous! Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that I was unsure of the delivery time as wasnt specified in confirmation email. It took a week from ordering to delivery."
"Very happy with quality and fit of tunic size 8 but unfortunately trousers size 8 were too big."
"Arrived fast"
"Great fabric, very stylish. Comfortable to work in."
"These trousers fit perfectly Good sizing good fit and very flattering Will definitely purchase again So happy to have found La Beeby!!"
"Not received back order yet?"
"Lovely fit and roomy"
"Absolutely fabulous perfect fit"
"I ordered my college uniform, sparky fob watch, cardigans and shoes. Prompt delivery and excellent customer service. The quality of the dress and cardigan is amazing. Thankyou"
"Really easy website to use and always has a good range of tunics. Love the longer tunics you do as haven't found this with any competitors. Lovely quality and wash lovely!"
"Excellent service, Good delivery times. I have found over the years from ordering from La Beeby that the quality of their uniforms is excellent and is very durable and requires very little if any ironing. The shape and quality of the uniform is great and these uniforms are well sized. Always delighted with La Beeby"
"Bought my work Tunic,which fits me perfect.So happy with my purchase."
"Excellent customer service and fast delivery"
"Very good"
"I have only ever used la Beeby for my Salon uniform as they wash and wear very well. Excellent value for money"
"Excellent service and good quality corporate wear I will definitely use again"
"Lovely quality uniforms and excellent customer service. The team where more than happy to help when I rang with enquiries."
"Very comfortable"
"Very good quality material true to size garment thoroughly recommend"
La Beeby is rated 4.64 based on 290 reviews