La Beeby Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend La Beeby

About La Beeby: We believe that everyone has the right to work glamorous. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to banish bland beauty uniforms and salon workwear, and bring stylish, catwalk-worthy uniforms to salons, spas and independent therapists. Kit yourself out with our beauty tunics, trousers, beauty dresses and accessories for breathable work wear that you’ll look and feel fabulous in all day long. We combine style, quality and comfort, so that you don’t have to compromise when choosing your salon uniform.

sales@labeeby.co.uk

La Beeby,
Behrens Group,
Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Trafford Park

Tell us how La Beeby made you happy

Sarah Carrs
"Ordering was easy and Delivery was so fast . Garment was true to size and fit like a dream . Nice material. Would definitely recommend."
Jacqueline Donahue
"I've been in the beauty industry for over 30 years as a therapist, tutor, manager and aesthetician, so have bought my fair share of tunics, dresses and uniforms. I choose La Beeby because of the quality, on trend and practicality of their designs. Their prices are competitive and their delivery reliable and efficient. What's not to like!"
Feng Yip
"Received on time and I am happy with everything"
"I ordered tunic and trousers both in size 12, the trousers fitted perfectly but the top was much too small"
"good quality, speedy delivery"
"Love my tunic! It makes you look very professional and it’s very flattering on my figure so pleased and will definitely order again"
"the mail tunics I purchase is spot-on on trend and smart trousers I don’t think worth the money I can get better quality style £10 from Tesco’s all in all service delivery Fast and efficient"
"Lovely fit, very elegant looking and light material"
"Very good quality work wear. Easy to wash and no iron required...low maintenance! Well made and great styles."
"Excellent service great clothing"
"I recently bought a tunic and pair of trousers from La Beeby, the quality is fantastic and they are so comfortable! The fabric feels lightweight making them perfect for the warmer weather. Delivery was fast and I will definitely be purchasing more."
"I ordered a Salon dress in Anna and Mulberry colour, size 14. My order arrived quickly and was packaged well. The design is very flattering, fitted well and love the colour. Fabric is lightweight which is just what I want for the Summer. I wanted to have my business embroidered on it, but felt the cost was way too expensive, so decided against that which was disappointing. Overall, extremely happy with the dress itself."
"The uniforms I have ordered arrived very quickly and they looked great. Nice material and great fit. Great customer service! Thank you."
"True to size fits perfectly"
"Quick and easy to use"
"dresses are ok not the best quality material. sizes are a bit weird ordered my normal size 8 but looks a bit too big so tried a small size bit the small size did not fit. so have to return some of them."
Hi Daniela, we're sorry to hear the material of your dresses didn't suit. We use high quality easy care fabric which is 60 degree washable and widely recognised as the best in the industry, but we appreciate customers can sometimes have a preference for other materials. We hope you'll return to La Beeby in future to try some of our other styles.
"Ordered a lovely salon dress. Fast delivery and fits lovely. Will be ordering again."
"Ordered 2 tunics with the intention of keeping 1 - and have kept both as they are both lovely"
"I bought two of the beau tunics one in purple the other navy i love this tunic. Ive not given a 5 as i feel sizeing could be better. Im a 16 and ive had to order an 18 purly for comfort and space. I love the material and how it sits"
"Excellent material love it!"
"Great salon uniform value for money"
"Efficient service. Tunic is great - I love the material and it is a good fit."
La Beeby is rated 4.63 based on 361 reviews