La Beeby Reviews

of reviewers recommend La Beeby
Read La Beeby Reviews

About La Beeby:

We believe that everyone has the right to work glamorous. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to banish bland beauty uniforms and salon workwear, and bring stylish, catwalk-worthy uniforms to salons, spas and independent therapists. Kit yourself out with our beauty tunics, trousers, beauty dresses and accessories for breathable work wear that you’ll look and feel fabulous in all day long. We combine style, quality and comfort, so that you don’t have to compromise when choosing your salon uniform.

sales@labeeby.co.uk

La Beeby, Behrens Group, Centrepoint, Marshall Stevens Way, Trafford Park

Tell us how La Beeby made you happy
Amazing scrubs
wash very well!
Thankyou
As ever, excellent service and quality uniforms. In my experience, the best on the market
Great fit. Washes really well
Great product and fast Delivery!
Really quick delivery really pleased
Both lovely just trousers not same colour as top need to change them
Always really good quality work uniform. Will definitely be ordering more
Delighted with the quality of tunics and the quick delivery time, however, have had to return for bigger sizes as they were all too small. We actually used the size charge to check before ordering so found this inconvenient.
Great fit, lovley colour, always go for a size up as they're not that forgiving, but all in all theyre great.
Lovely fit and very stylish
Great fit, quality and style, will buy again
Very please with this efficient service. The items arrived quickly and are good quality.
Thank you La Beeby!
I wasn’t disappointed by the quality of La Beeby workwear although the fit is very off. I am a 12-14 and so went for large but this only just fits around my hips yet is massive on my chest even though I’m a DD cup in a bra. The trousers are also really baggy on the legs yet snug on the waist! I could nit return for a medium or they would be too tight. For anyone larger ie a 16 You wouldn’t get the trousers on. Very bad sizing. Also if you get any drops of water on you during facials you have dark patches until it dries. I have the grey, I don’t know if there’s the same issue in the other colour choices.
Good Morning Amanda,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review, although we’re so sorry to hear about your disappointment with the sizing. We will make sure to pass your feedback on to our product development team.
The tunics I bought are perfect, this is the 3rd time I've bought them. The trousers I bought were too small even though I bought a size bigger than I am normally for comfort, had to send them back.
Very good plenty of space
Fast delivery. Always great quality
Love love love. So comfortable and wash easily! Will definitely be recommending and buying more!
This tunic is really good quality and perfect size match. Looks and feels elegant. I will order again from La Beeby.
Super quick delivery! very smart scrubs! excellent quality and extremely comfortable.
Highly recommend.
Good quality tunic and trousers. Delighted with colour. Christmas present for my very special granddaughter.
La Beeby is rated 4.62 based on 815 reviews