La Beeby Reviews

of reviewers recommend La Beeby
Read La Beeby Reviews

About La Beeby:

We believe that everyone has the right to work glamorous. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to banish bland beauty uniforms and salon workwear, and bring stylish, catwalk-worthy uniforms to salons, spas and independent therapists. Kit yourself out with our beauty tunics, trousers, beauty dresses and accessories for breathable work wear that you’ll look and feel fabulous in all day long. We combine style, quality and comfort, so that you don’t have to compromise when choosing your salon uniform.

sales@labeeby.co.uk

La Beeby,
Behrens Group,
Centrepoint,
Marshall Stevens Way,
Trafford Park

Tell us how La Beeby made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Excellent quality and lovely fit
Very helpful staff and lovely tunics
After years of buying uniforms, I am so happy to have found La Beeby. Beautiful design and silky smooth high quality material.
Ordered & within a week my order was received in Australia. Awesome:)
Love how fast my order was put together and sent out!!! Too quality love my new uniforms Samantha Worton
Excellent service quick delivery, good quality
Trousers ordered 34in length not even Hemmed. Really disappointed
Good Morning Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We’re very sorry about this, our 34" trousers come unhemmed so we'll be updating our website to make this clear. We pride ourselves on our service so it's disappointing to know that we have let you down on this occasion.
Great stylish uniform
Very good, fast delivery, good product
Very disappointed with the shoes I ordered , they were for my new job in a weeks time , the shoe was nothing like the picture, the cost of sending them back also .
Good Afternoon Sharron,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We’re very sorry to hear about the issue with your order, we have now fixed the error on the website and are investigating the issue. We pride ourselves on our service so it's disappointing to know that we have let you down. I can see that our customer service team have got in touch with you so I hope that has solved everything. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do.
Really good quality tunics. Quick delivery. Very happy and will recommend.
High quality uniforms. Very stylish & super fast delivery.
Really great uniforms
Always fantastic quality and speedy delivery, never use anyone else for tunics
Ordering was easy, got my order in 5 days, quality of products is amazing, only bad thing sizes are on small side, you need to order one size bigger.
I have never reviewed anything before but I’ve given the opportunity and I have to say how happy I am with my new salon outfit. The size is a perfect fit, which very rarely happens for me as I’m big busted . It fits great comfortably. The quality is great and I’ve had lots of comments on how smart it looks . Thank you I will definitely being purchasing from La Beeby again 😊
I ordered 5 tunics for myself back in Nov and yesterday (10th Feb) I noticed that the slider on the zip was missing from one of them. I emailed requesting a new slider if possible. Unfortunately that wasnt possible but today I received a replacement tunic! How fantastic! What a great service!
Great material great work clothes
Easy to place an order. Parcel arrived quicker than expected. The trousers are true to sizing guide, good quality, comfortable to work in and also wash well. Very pleased, and I shall use La Beeby again.
Im a hairdresser and Beautician and I buy all my work wear from La Beeby it's both good quality ans stylish.
La Beeby is rated 4.61 based on 578 reviews