La Beeby Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend La Beeby

About La Beeby: We believe that everyone has the right to work glamorous. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to banish bland beauty uniforms and salon workwear, and bring stylish, catwalk-worthy uniforms to salons, spas and independent therapists. Kit yourself out with our beauty tunics, trousers, beauty dresses and accessories for breathable work wear that you’ll look and feel fabulous in all day long. We combine style, quality and comfort, so that you don’t have to compromise when choosing your salon uniform.

sales@labeeby.co.uk

La BeebyUnit 8 Holbrook Enterprise ParkNew StreetHolbrook

How would you rate La Beeby ?

"Love the quality of the fabric , feels fantastic to wear and the prices are so reasonable would definitely order from La Beeby again and would recommend to my peers ."
"We at The Spa Fairy love La Beeby tunics. We love the style Juliet. They are light & comfortable to wear & no back vents in middle."
"Quick delivery"
"Lovely material, good quality. The tunic is very long and being only 5ft it was down to my knees so have had to have it altered but it's worth it as its a lovely comfortable tunic."
"Received on time and I am happy with everything"
"Great quality good fit"
"Arrived within a few days and happy with quality"
"I’m very disappointed with the quality of the fit of the Macy style uniform. The tunic fit perfectly, however, the trousers required alterations from our local tailor. I had to pay for a second delivery of another size too as the trousers from our initial order were awful. Very disappointing."
"Good quick service Love my beauty tunic. Looks very professional and I like the longer length, covers the bottom and looks good with leggings."
"I recently ordered Sophia tunic in colour Teal. Whilst the fit and sizing is accurate,sadly the colour is a much darker shade than represented by the on-line photo. I am keeping them as they were on Sale, and I like a bargain. However, if ordering again I would like to see the colour of fabric swatch to make sure is what I want. Service was quick and easy to use."
"I've used La Beeby for a couple of years now and I have to say the garment quality is excellent. They fit well, wash well and look both stylish and professional. There are lots of different styles to choose from and a good range of colours too. Very happy and would recommend to anyone."
"Postage was fast and my order fitted me perfectly! In this industry you usually get what you pay for, but this is my new favourite! As its affordable and perfect quality!"
"Second time using this company, happy with the sizing, good quality clothes will use again."
"Brilliant fit and fast delivery"
"Quick service and quality is good."
"Beautiful uniform love the colour"
"Will have to contact you on Monday as I received my daughters order for college, I ordered size 6 trousers 28 length and we have received a size 12 for some reason !!! Bit odd as order sheet says 6 ..28 inch"
"Lovely material, gorgeous colour and feel comfortable wearing it - definitely will order again for new staff."
"Uniform size not good far too big on top & neat at hips normally size 14 fits great"
"We have always ordered our salon tunics from La Beeby and the service is quick and efficient, and the tunics are of a high quality."
La Beeby is rated 4.62 based on 214 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!