Kitchens & Bedrooms for DIY Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kitchens & Bedrooms for DIY
Read Kitchens & Bedrooms for DIY Reviews

enquiry@kitchens4diy.com

Head Office17, Sapcote Trading Centre,Powke Lane,Cradley Heath.

Kitchens & Bedrooms for DIY 5 star review on 18th February 2020
Kitchens & Bedrooms for DIY 5 star review on 19th April 2017
Kitchens & Bedrooms for DIY 5 star review on 16th December 2016
Mr Fox
More Photos & Videos
excellent service from start to finish delivery guys where really helpful aswell brought stuff into house would recommend there kitchens to anyone really good value for money.
The kitchen was lovely and good quality. My only comment would be that a detailed lay out plan should be included. Trying to work out all the 100s of boxes and where they went was very difficult. The boxes should be labelled with what they were!

Although my measurements were accurate the corner cupboard did not fit alongside the fridge as planned. We couldn't get door open so spent £300 on a cupboard that was useless. Luke from the sales team was excellent and helpful, I have recommended your company to friends but did comment they needed good plans to build the kitchen.
Excellent product at a very competitive price, delivered on time, items missing from the order were addressed in a timely manner. Would definitely use again.
The staff were really friendly and definitely knew their product. The staff were extremely attentive to my needs and Richard and Glyn showed great attention to detail. After a long conversation with Richard, in such a short space of time, Richard really knows his product well and the comparison of what kitchens you can buy on the open market. Richard gave me an upbeatable price. I will heavily recommending their service for my business partners in near future. Outstanding stuff.
Everything about the kitchen and Kitchens4DIY has been amazing and exceeded our expectations by a huge margin. The design, price and quality has been unbelievable. I fitted the kitchen myself and although there were no instructions, when something was unclear, Gareth from Kitchens4DIY gave excellent and quick support. There were absolutely no parts missing whatsoever and everything fitted perfectly. Some of our floor and tall cupboards were bespoke depths and all custom units were exactly as ordered. The quality of the carcasses was brilliant, as was glossy doors and the finished kitchen. Throughout the design to installation process, the Kitchens4DIY team were helpful throughout. My wife and I would have no hesitation recommending Kitchens4DIY, especially as their kitchens and of the highest quality and available at an amazingly low price. Paul & Tracey Barley
We are delighted with our new kitchen. The service we received from Kitchens4 DIY prior to the installation was great. The design process was good, especially as we were able to make amendments to the layout with ease. The units and hardware were of good quality, and the company who supplied the worktop, (recommended by Kitchens4DIY) were also professional.

We have recommended Kitchens4DIY to a number of friends as we were very pleased with the service they provided.
This is the 2nd time we have used
Kitchens 4 DIY due to great customer service we have received before and after having our new kitchen. They offer some great ideas when it comes to the design and really understand what you are looking to achieve. Will be using again!
Kitchen4DIY sas a great web kitchen planner and products are as good as kitchens that cost twice as much - and the service was great. When one door arrived damaged - a new one was sent out quickly. The kitchen looks stunning and gets great compliments from everyone!
Overall we had a fantastic experience with these guys. Great service from start to finish, the kitchens were delivered on time and well within our budget. We attained 4 quotations and they were the cheapest by 19% to the exact same specification to their competitors. It was abundantly clear from the initial meeting with Richard that they care about every aspect of their service.

Summary of our experience:
- Cheaper then any other company
- Great service
- Fast delivery
- robust well built kitchen and will last 25 yrs minimum.
- Design and setting out drawings were expertly drafted.
- Fitting was simple
- Integrated Appliances fitted perfectly

Overall a professional company and we would highly recommend them.
Having had a good few consultations with different suppliers, I was very pleased to deal with Richard and his team. We evaluated several options and we chose confidently there after.. The fitters worked well and the completed project as spot on. Full recommendations are due to the team.
I live in London & usually buy things down here but fortunately stumbled across the team at Kitchens4DIY on their website. We needed a kitchen for a renovation for our holiday home in St Emilion (France) & had a limited budget due to the other construction costs. The kitchen is on the large side at 700 sq ft & we needed something distinguished enough that it would do justice to a building crafted during the Napoleonic period. Kitchens4DIY has some great kitchens that are much better than anything you would find from the run of the mill outfits such as B & Q & Magnet, & for much more superior products the cost difference is negligible. I compared the kitchen we purchased with specialist retailers here in London & the South East & they could not get near to the pricing from Kitchens4DIY.
Lastly Glynn & his team were so helpful in assisting us making the right choices & it was refreshing not having the usual predatory sales pressure you typically get when looking for a new kitchen. I cannot tell you how many kitchen retailers my wife has walked out of after the almost obligatory deceptive greeting that the sale ends today - the people at Kitchen4DIY were honest & upfront & relied upon selling very good products at an unbeatable price without the sharp sales tactics.

I wish I could leave a picture of the kitchen we bought, we get a tremendous amount of compliments. I usually do not leave feedback but I felt it is the least I could do to express our gratitude for the efforts the team put in to getting us a kitchen that delights us every time we step into it it.
Thank you !
Great design, friendly service & quality product.

Would definitely recommend

DK
My kitchen has been transformed.
Thank You so much.
Brilliant company, easy to order from. Over all finish is amazing. Quality is brilliant no other company could come close to price and quality and quantity. Highly recommend :)
Kitchens 4 DIY were recommended by a friend, having now used the company for my new kitchen, I can say I'm delighted with the quality of the kitchen, professional service and all at a reasonable price.
I was very happy with the service recieved. The job was done to a high standard , within the prescribed time span and budget.
The salesman, Richard, was friendly & knowledgable. His sales demeanour was very helpful & i did not feel the 'sales pressure' i had recieved from other companies when looking for quotes. Overall i am very happy with the service.
I installed my kitchen about 18 months ago on a DIY basis. All units and appliances and worktops were supplied by Kitchens 4 DIY. The ordering process and delivery were excellent.

I got the impression that the Company was more used to supplying the trade rather than DIY customers. As they had designed the kitchen I would have expected all hinge locations to have been pre-drilled ready to receive the hinges - many tricky ones weren't. The unit that was to receive the sliding larder fitment should have been supplied with additional support feet or better still made of heavier construction as the weight exerted on the base seems too much for the standard unit and has never worked smoothly. Trade installers would have encountered these problems before and would be used to dealing with them. Written guidance on these and general installation matters would have made the job less stressful.

The end result, however, is stunning and our visitors all say that our kitchen looks like a showroom!

I would wholeheartedly recommend this Company but insist on a bit more depth of thought and guidance when supplying even an experienced DIY customer.

Satisfied Customer, Northamptonshire.
January 2016
I couldn't be more pleased with my new kitchen everything went to plan. The quality of the kitchen is unbeatable and so is the price.
The finish of the kitchen is excellent and does not belie the discount price that was paid.
The kitchen fitter who installed the kitchen commented on the quality and actually said it was one of the easiest kitchens he has had to fit due to the quality of the build and squareness of the cabinets. ( Pete Harding Home Improvements)
All visitors are impressed by the quality of the kitchen and a friend of my wife's has since ordered her kitchen from Kitchens 4U and is also completely satisfied.
If ever I moved I would use them again without hesitation.
Great result. Every expectation met. Good solid products doing everything you should expect.
On time delivery and effective resolution of any issues. Couldn't ask for more. Thank you Kitchens 4 DIY.
Kitchens & Bedrooms for DIY is rated 4.78 based on 65 reviews