Kitchens 4 DIY Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Kitchens 4 DIY

enquiry@kitchens4diy.com

Head Office17, Sapcote Trading Centre,Powke Lane,Cradley Heath.

Peter Rowland

How do you rate the quality of the product

Having had a good few consultations with different suppliers, I was very pleased to deal with Richard and his team. We evaluated several options and we chose confidently there after.. The fitters worked well and the completed project as spot on. Full recommendations are due to the team.
Saul Jackson

How do you rate the quality of the product

I live in London & usually buy things down here but fortunately stumbled across the team at Kitchens4DIY on their website. We needed a kitchen for a renovation for our holiday home in St Emilion (France) & had a limited budget due to the other construction costs. The kitchen is on the large side at 700 sq ft & we needed something distinguished enough that it would do justice to a building crafted during the Napoleonic period. Kitchens4DIY has some great kitchens that are much better than anything you would find from the run of the mill outfits such as B & Q & Magnet, & for much more superior products the cost difference is negligible. I compared the kitchen we purchased with specialist retailers here in London & the South East & they could not get near to the pricing from Kitchens4DIY.
Lastly Glynn & his team were so helpful in assisting us making the right choices & it was refreshing not having the usual predatory sales pressure you typically get when looking for a new kitchen. I cannot tell you how many kitchen retailers my wife has walked out of after the almost obligatory deceptive greeting that the sale ends today - the people at Kitchen4DIY were honest & upfront & relied upon selling very good products at an unbeatable price without the sharp sales tactics.

I wish I could leave a picture of the kitchen we bought, we get a tremendous amount of compliments. I usually do not leave feedback but I felt it is the least I could do to express our gratitude for the efforts the team put in to getting us a kitchen that delights us every time we step into it it.
Thank you !
Daniel Knowles

How do you rate the quality of the product

Great design, friendly service & quality product.

Would definitely recommend

DK
Joy Mcardle

How do you rate the quality of the product

My kitchen has been transformed.
Thank You so much.
Jess Pople

How do you rate the quality of the product

Brilliant company, easy to order from. Over all finish is amazing. Quality is brilliant no other company could come close to price and quality and quantity. Highly recommend :)
Christopher Pinder

How do you rate the quality of the product

Kitchens 4 DIY were recommended by a friend, having now used the company for my new kitchen, I can say I'm delighted with the quality of the kitchen, professional service and all at a reasonable price.
Bruce Goodenough

How do you rate the quality of the product

I was very happy with the service recieved. The job was done to a high standard , within the prescribed time span and budget.
The salesman, Richard, was friendly & knowledgable. His sales demeanour was very helpful & i did not feel the 'sales pressure' i had recieved from other companies when looking for quotes. Overall i am very happy with the service.
Ian Smith
Verified Buyer

I installed my kitchen about 18 months ago on a DIY basis. All units and appliances and worktops were supplied by Kitchens 4 DIY. The ordering process and delivery were excellent.

I got the impression that the Company was more used to supplying the trade rather than DIY customers. As they had designed the kitchen I would have expected all hinge locations to have been pre-drilled ready to receive the hinges - many tricky ones weren't. The unit that was to receive the sliding larder fitment should have been supplied with additional support feet or better still made of heavier construction as the weight exerted on the base seems too much for the standard unit and has never worked smoothly. Trade installers would have encountered these problems before and would be used to dealing with them. Written guidance on these and general installation matters would have made the job less stressful.

The end result, however, is stunning and our visitors all say that our kitchen looks like a showroom!

I would wholeheartedly recommend this Company but insist on a bit more depth of thought and guidance when supplying even an experienced DIY customer.

Satisfied Customer, Northamptonshire.
January 2016
Andy Greenhalgh

How do you rate the quality of the product

I couldn't be more pleased with my new kitchen everything went to plan. The quality of the kitchen is unbeatable and so is the price.
Mick Whitley

How do you rate the quality of the product

The finish of the kitchen is excellent and does not belie the discount price that was paid.
The kitchen fitter who installed the kitchen commented on the quality and actually said it was one of the easiest kitchens he has had to fit due to the quality of the build and squareness of the cabinets. ( Pete Harding Home Improvements)
All visitors are impressed by the quality of the kitchen and a friend of my wife's has since ordered her kitchen from Kitchens 4U and is also completely satisfied.
If ever I moved I would use them again without hesitation.
James Lewis

How do you rate the quality of the product

Great result. Every expectation met. Good solid products doing everything you should expect.
On time delivery and effective resolution of any issues. Couldn't ask for more. Thank you Kitchens 4 DIY.
Jan Bojanowski

How do you rate the quality of the product

The Service and price from Kitchens4diy was good, the quality of the kitchen is very good for the price paid, the only issues were when extra items were required, any damaged items were replaced with the minimal of fuss. Really happy with the end product and will use again.
Edward Wilson

How do you rate the quality of the product

Great Value and Great Service - Thank you once again.
Richard Darbyshire

How do you rate the quality of the product

Service was excellent and very helpfull in the design. Delivery on time and everything as ordered. Looks lovely.
Helen White

How do you rate the quality of the product

I ordered custom sized cabinets for my bathroom and asked if I could possibly have mirrored doors. I was told that it was no problem. The cabinets are very good quality, very sturdy and cost about half the price of buying 2 large bathroom cabinets from B&Q.

I am very satisfied with the cabinets.
Laura Mcardle

How do you rate the quality of the product

very happy customer!!! Easy transaction, efficient delivery and very good quality priduct. Would highly recommend
Kitchens 4 DIY is rated 4.82 based on 56 reviews