Kitchens 4 DIY Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Kitchens 4 DIY

enquiry@kitchens4diy.com

Head Office17, Sapcote Trading Centre,Powke Lane,Cradley Heath.

Mr Thomas
"Kitchens 4 DIY were professional throughout the process, Martin was really helpful in the showroom as was Stuart. Parts were delivered on time as agreed. The kitchen fitted perfectly Thank you for a trouble free experience."
"We were able to have the kitchen we wanted at the price we could afford. No other kitchen company - on line or in a shop offered this."
"The help with the kitchen planning along with the actual quality of the cabinets and doors was second to none."
How do rate our products on value for money?
How do you rate the choice on offer?
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"I was looking forward to working with this company to plan our kitchen. We liked the look of the company and their showroom and what they had to offer. We went to the Homebuilding show at the NEC Birmingham and went straight to them. They were positive about coming to our home and drawing up a plan for our kitchen. We were excited to have them come out. We contacted them after a few days; after they failed to contact us. They were poor to respond and no contact at all nearly 2 months later. We are disappointed as they are a local reputable company that apparently offer great value kitchens and service. It's a great shamevening."
Dear Mr Hawkins
We are truly sorry that you feel let down by kitchens4diy. We have investigated this internally and as per your discussions with a member of our team an email was sent to you from our design director requesting you to contact us to make alternative arrangements regarding an appointment.
After getting no contact back from you we assumed you no longer required us to attend an appointment however we should have followed it up with a telephone call and for that we are sorry for the inconvenience. Sales staff have been advised to follow all leads and to call all customers within 48hrs.
How do rate our products on value for money?
How do you rate the choice on offer?
How do you rate the quality of the product?
Thank you for your review Mrs Hargreaves and its lovely for us to see the pictures of the finished kitchen.
How do you rate the quality of the product
"I was recommended Kitchens4DIY by a friend whose kitchen I fell in love with. They said they chose their kitchen as the quality was so much better for the price than anything they'd seen. For me however it was the choices they had. I wanted a Cashmere handleless gloss to fit in with the rest of my home decor. I adore my kitchen which can be seen on their facebook page. I have since recommended them to a friend. What I love is that each of us has a completely different kitchen but all definitely have the 'Wow' feature. Their customer service was excellent. I'd recommend them over and over again."
How do you rate the quality of the product
"Very professional service. I made the trip to see their extensive showroom just to be sure of the quality of the product and I was very impressed. Very Knowledgable, helpful staff who offered immediate response and advice to our fitter who had a few queries regarding the installation. We weren't sure exactly what we wanted especially once we had seen the ranges on offer but the design team soon realised Our style preferences and suitably based a plan around them, This service alone made it all worth while as we would never have known how well the space in our kitchen could be used. It was radically different to the old layout but just felt it should always have been that way. All came delivered well packaged too All round - Top notch service, Great value and have already recommended!! Big Thanks!"
How do you rate the quality of the product
"The kitchen was lovely and good quality. My only comment would be that a detailed lay out plan should be included. Trying to work out all the 100s of boxes and where they went was very difficult. The boxes should be labelled with what they were! Although my measurements were accurate the corner cupboard did not fit alongside the fridge as planned. We couldn't get door open so spent £300 on a cupboard that was useless. Luke from the sales team was excellent and helpful, I have recommended your company to friends but did comment they needed good plans to build the kitchen."
How do you rate the quality of the product
"I live in London & usually buy things down here but fortunately stumbled across the team at Kitchens4DIY on their website. We needed a kitchen for a renovation for our holiday home in St Emilion (France) & had a limited budget due to the other construction costs. The kitchen is on the large side at 700 sq ft & we needed something distinguished enough that it would do justice to a building crafted during the Napoleonic period. Kitchens4DIY has some great kitchens that are much better than anything you would find from the run of the mill outfits such as B & Q & Magnet, & for much more superior products the cost difference is negligible. I compared the kitchen we purchased with specialist retailers here in London & the South East & they could not get near to the pricing from Kitchens4DIY. Lastly Glynn & his team were so helpful in assisting us making the right choices & it was refreshing not having the usual predatory sales pressure you typically get when looking for a new kitchen. I cannot tell you how many kitchen retailers my wife has walked out of after the almost obligatory deceptive greeting that the sale ends today - the people at Kitchen4DIY were honest & upfront & relied upon selling very good products at an unbeatable price without the sharp sales tactics. I wish I could leave a picture of the kitchen we bought, we get a tremendous amount of compliments. I usually do not leave feedback but I felt it is the least I could do to express our gratitude for the efforts the team put in to getting us a kitchen that delights us every time we step into it it. Thank you !"
How do you rate the quality of the product
"Brilliant company, easy to order from. Over all finish is amazing. Quality is brilliant no other company could come close to price and quality and quantity. Highly recommend :)"
How do you rate the quality of the product
"Kitchens 4 DIY were recommended by a friend, having now used the company for my new kitchen, I can say I'm delighted with the quality of the kitchen, professional service and all at a reasonable price."
How do you rate the quality of the product
"I was very happy with the service recieved. The job was done to a high standard , within the prescribed time span and budget. The salesman, Richard, was friendly & knowledgable. His sales demeanour was very helpful & i did not feel the 'sales pressure' i had recieved from other companies when looking for quotes. Overall i am very happy with the service."
"I installed my kitchen about 18 months ago on a DIY basis. All units and appliances and worktops were supplied by Kitchens 4 DIY. The ordering process and delivery were excellent. I got the impression that the Company was more used to supplying the trade rather than DIY customers. As they had designed the kitchen I would have expected all hinge locations to have been pre-drilled ready to receive the hinges - many tricky ones weren't. The unit that was to receive the sliding larder fitment should have been supplied with additional support feet or better still made of heavier construction as the weight exerted on the base seems too much for the standard unit and has never worked smoothly. Trade installers would have encountered these problems before and would be used to dealing with them. Written guidance on these and general installation matters would have made the job less stressful. The end result, however, is stunning and our visitors all say that our kitchen looks like a showroom! I would wholeheartedly recommend this Company but insist on a bit more depth of thought and guidance when supplying even an experienced DIY customer. Satisfied Customer, Northamptonshire. January 2016"
How do you rate the quality of the product
"Great result. Every expectation met. Good solid products doing everything you should expect. On time delivery and effective resolution of any issues. Couldn't ask for more. Thank you Kitchens 4 DIY."
How do you rate the quality of the product
"The Service and price from Kitchens4diy was good, the quality of the kitchen is very good for the price paid, the only issues were when extra items were required, any damaged items were replaced with the minimal of fuss. Really happy with the end product and will use again."
Kitchens 4 DIY is rated 4.77 based on 61 reviews